Warped Mind Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Tell Becca to come in and watch.

Cindy popped my cock out of her mouth and said, "Becca, come in please. Come watch. Trent's really hard from the porn."

Becca's eyes got big. She hesitated, clearly taken aback, until Cindy pursed her lips and motioned for Becca to 'get over here' with her head. Becca jumped forward, having experience with the look my wife was giving her. She slowed before coming around the desk.

"See, look how hard he is. It's no wonder. He's watching five guys have their way with that one girl. She does seem to love it though," Cindy said, motioning toward the monitor with the porn still playing.

"Yeah, he sure is," Becca stammered.

Ask her why she's acting so strange.

"What's with you, Becca? I thought you were okay with this arrangement to help me with Trent?"

"I was, I am, I mean... what's going on, Mrs. Jenkins? Just a second ago you were livid with Mr. Jenkins. You had a feeling he was doing this and wanted me to be a witness and now you're sucking him and acting like it was all planned."

"I was? I positively don't remember that. How could I be mad at such a perfect husband and pretty penis as this?" Cindy said, taking me deep into her mouth.

So, Cindy had a feeling I was jacking off to porn and wanted to bust me with Becca in tow. Interesting. I wonder what else they had discussed.

"Wait, this makes no sense. So what you're saying is this entire afternoon was a joke? All that complaining about Mr. Jenkins was fake? I don't understand. Why would you do that?"

The plot thickens. She spent the time shopping to vilify me and talk smack about my constant desire for sex, I was sure. This was going to be difficult to explain away and have Becca believe it.

I reached up to the mouse and turned the porn off. Cindy had a strong grip on my cock and was slowly stroking up and down. The mood in the room didn't fit what she was doing to me but I didn't tell her to stop either. Instead I told her to start sucking me again.

"Maybe I can explain," I began. "Have you ever heard of multi-personality disorder?"

"Yeah. So what are you saying? Mrs. Jenkins suffers from this?" Becca said, looking stunned and trying not to watch Cindy sucking my cock.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. The two personalities, she possesses, are opposites, and there are different triggers that switch her from one to the other. While you were alone with her she was acting one way but when she entered this room and heard the woman moaning and saw what I was doing she switched to the opposite."

"Mrs. Jenkins? Is this true?" Becca asked.

"Is what true?" Cindy asked, taking her mouth off my cock again.

"She doesn't know about the other personality. Whatever one she is, doesn't know the other exists? It's something only those around her notice and see. Trying to explain it to her only confuses her," I said.

"I'm sorry, what are you two talking about? I thought we were going to please Trent?" Cindy said, going back to sucking my cock.

"See, when she's this person she only has one thing on her mind and it's the opposite of the other personality."

"I'd say... this is crazy... the things she was saying about you in the stores today were not very nice at all. From what she was saying I would never in a million years expect her to be doing that?" Becca said glancing from my face to my cock.

"I'm sure. It's something I've grown used to. I've learned what triggers her to change from one to the other and both have their uses and importance."

"Wow, this is just too strange. I was wondering what was up with her. I'd never seen the other part of her until that day I caught you guys in the kitchen. I have to admit it was shocking."

"Becca, it's very important that you don't mention her other personality to her when she's the opposite of this. You can imagine what the consequences would be if you mentioned having sex with me or watching us now, would do to her other personality."

"It would be disastrous," she said.

"Exactly. She wouldn't believe you and well, you know how the other Cindy can get."

"I'll be sure never to mention it."

"Are you two done talking? We have a cock to make cum here!" Cindy blurted.

"It's all she cares about, and she gets angry even in this state of mind if she doesn't get her way," I said, grinning.

Becca shook her head, trying to grasp what she had just learned. It seemed the perfect solution at the time. This way Becca would never bring up sex with all of us unless the chip was active and Cindy was her alternate self.

"Becca! Stop daydreaming and help me with Trent."

Becca jumped. I just shrugged my shoulders when she looked at me for help.

"Are you worried about the money? I told you every time you helped I would pay so what's the hold up, girl?"

"Umm, nothing, ma'am I'll help," Cindy, stammered, getting to her knees next to my wife.

"Here, you suck him and I'll stroke and play with his balls. He's going to be stubborn this evening I think because he got some this morning big time."

Becca's eyes looked up to mine for confirmation. I just nodded, sat back in my plush chair and enjoyed Becca's mouth around my cock.

"When I say big time I mean his orgasm was huge. I fingered his bum and he came all over the place," Cindy said.

Becca choked on my cock from shock. She looked up at me again, obviously stunned.

"I have to admit it was amazing. Have you ever done it to Randy?" I asked, knowing she would have to stop sucking to respond.

She released my cock with a hard suck, making a pop when it came out of her mouth. It sent a rush of pleasure through me. Cindy kept stroking while Becca responded to my query.

"No, never. I don't think he would let me, he's kind of a homophobe."

"Well, he's missing out, that much I guarantee."

She smiled, dropped her eyes back to my throbbing member and proceeded to suck again. The sensation took my breath away, causing me to moan, close my eyes and melt into the leather seat. Cindy's hands were all over my shaft and balls while Becca used only her mouth to suck and lick my member. The combination had me basking in pleasure and care of nothing else. I still hadn't figured out what Becca was doing with her mouth so I could have Cindy imitate it. That seemed to be the only drawback with the chip. If I or Cindy didn't know something it couldn't be duplicated no matter how bad I wanted it. I shouldn't complain I was getting the best of both worlds really. Becca was talented in that area and this little arrangement gave me the chance to experience a wonderful blowjob I would never have had with Cindy. It was so good it made my toes curl in my shoes from the intensity.

After about five minutes I still hadn't cum and it wasn't for the lack of effort. It was the lack of fluid, it had to be, because Cindy was stroking vigorously and Becca was putting in an excellent effort that felt marvelous.

"I told you he would be stubborn, maybe he needs some visual stimulation," Cindy said, letting go of my shaft and standing up.

I proceeded to tell her mind to strip and let Becca take over the work on my cock. I watched the strip tease and Becca renewed her efforts on my cock. Now using her hands and mouth in tandem, she rocked my member with an intensity that was beyond comprehension. Cindy undressed quickly and began playing with her tits and pussy for me to watch. Becca was focused on my cock looking up at me every once in a while to see my reaction to her talent. It felt incredible but she couldn't seem to take me over the limit but I was rock hard and loving it.

"Looks like he's going to need something else if you can't get him to cum," Cindy said coming to the side of the chair. "Maybe my ass will do the trick."

Becca stopped sucking, turning to look at Cindy, "Yeah, maybe because I've tried everything I know and still nothing. You must have really drained him this morning."

I loved how they were talking like I wasn't in the room or more like a thing that needed to get off than a live person. Becca stood up and moved out of the way. Cindy stood backwards with her butt pressed out hovering over my wet rod. She rubbed her pussy up and down my shaft, coating it with her plentiful secretions I had purposely got flowing. Reaching forward I placed my hand on her right cheek and with my thumb started to circle her tight rosebud, spreading my pre-cum and her juices on it. Once it was lubed I pressed my thumb in slightly telling her mind to love it and moan. Becca sat on the edge of my desk, watching with her lip between her teeth. Her nipples were pressing on her shirt, she was obviously turned on from the sucking and visual.

I slid my thumb as deep as I could, moving it freely around in Cindy's tight butt. She pressed back on me, moaning and playing with her tits and clit. Her ass grabbed at my thumb, wanting to suck it in further as I told her mind to begin approaching her orgasm. She moaned and went to town on her clit, fucking my thumb all on her own.

"I'm ready, Trent. Fuck my ass with your cock," she instructed.

Bending my member forward, she spread her legs and eased down onto my head when she felt me place it at the entrance to partially open ass. My hard cock slid in, wrapping it in hot wet velvet. I was still fully dressed with my cock extending out of my pants and boxers. When Cindy felt it penetrating she pushed back, taking more and more of me in, covering my member in hot bliss.

"Oh yes! I love that cock in my ass!" she screamed trying to take even more but she was already sitting on my legs.

I grabbed her hips and pushed her back off, only to slam her back down onto my tool. She screamed in delight as I rushed back into her rapidly. Over and over I lifted her off and onto my rod, trying to go deeper every time. The small break between Becca sucking and me getting my cock in Cindy's ass had settled my dick down a little so it took some work to get me back to the point I was. Cindy settled into a rhythm, riding my cock fast and hard, doing all the work with her legs, while I just sat in my chair and enjoyed the hot tight ass around my member.

The sensation began to build; I felt my balls sucking up to my body for the pending release. Becca had her legs crossed still sitting on my desk watching the action. A thought came to my mind and I relayed it to Cindy.

Ask Becca if she wants to eat my load.

My wife slowed her motions, raised her head and caught Becca's attention. Out of breath she still asked, "Becca, I think Trent's about ready to cum. Do you want to eat his load and suck my ass off his cock?"

Shit! It was so damn sexy hearing it from her lips, as she panted and fucked my cock with her ass. I watched Becca for her response; I think she was planning on eating me anyway if she had gotten me to cum with her mouth because she simply answered, "Sure, when he's ready."

"I'm ready!" I said about to explode.

The sexy dialog between the two had me cresting and it was an impossibility to stop my ejaculation now. Cindy immediately slid off my cock and moved to the left. Becca jumped down from the desk just as my cock began to spurt. She grabbed it with her left hand, opening her mouth at the same time and moving in close to my head. I watched as a blast of semen shot from my slit directly into her open mouth. Her hand stroked at the same time, moving my cock slightly so the stream of semen moved down to her chin before she adjusted her head to catch the next burst. I felt her lips circle my spurting head as she took the remaining spurts. They felt amazing but I never saw how long or strong they were. She seemed to handle all the semen fine, swallowing it before letting go of my cock with her mouth.

She never stopped stroking as I released my load, and remained slowly working her hand up and down my slippery shaft after swallowing my jizz. Using her thumb she pressed on the underside of my cock, working from the bottom to the top to get the last drops of creamy white semen from my cock. Pinching the head she forced it out and immediately slurped it up. Damn, she really likes eating cum.

"Was he yummy?" Cindy asked.

"Mmm, yes he was," Becca responded licking her lips and using her fingers to clean her chin off.

"Thanks for helping again, Becca. It took a bit of work this evening but we did it. I'll walk you out and get your money."

I slid low in my chair, reveling in the after effects of the awesome orgasm. Watching them leave, my wife was still naked as she showed Becca out and paid her again. Looking at the clock on my desk I realized it was later than I though and was amazed how long I had lasted, first by playing and then enjoyed the two women, before cumming. I also quickly noticed how hungry I was.

Cindy returned in all her glory. I admired her naked body before telling her to dress. We ate, I changed her memories again. I convinced her that when she and Becca found me in my office I was hard at work and not looking at porn. I told her Becca had stood up for me because I wasn't doing anything bad and she left soon after. Then we had dinner and went to bed.

When she was asleep I deactivated the chip and went to sleep myself.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12