Warren's Women 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without asking, Jasmine stood up and poured both of them another glass of brandy. He emptied his glass immediately. And she quickly refilled it.

Jasmine stood behind him fingers a fraction away from caressing his neck. "Would you like to split a joint with me," she asked, in a voice gone husky.

"That sounds like the perfect desert to me," he said and rubbed his stomach as though to assure her, the dinner had been totally satisfactory.

Crossing the room to a small chest on the mantle, she withdrew a large brown cigarette.

"Looks like Cheech and Chong have been by here from the size of that bomb," Warren kidded her.

"No," she laughed, "but you're right about the large size. It's a powerful toke or two. Here," and, leaning over his shoulder she held a lighter out in front of him and flicked it. It worked the first time. He drew in a deep breath, held it for ten seconds and exhaled. Then he passed it back to her.

"Ummmmm," they both said in unison. They both laughed softly. She handed it back to him and after he took it from her, Jasmine began to massage his temples. Her touch was so light he hardly felt it. She pressed her thumbs in the middle of his forehead, held the first three fingers of each hand inside the depression of his temples and rotated them in small circles.

Her fingertips relaxed him. The food relaxed him. The brandy relaxed him and the marijuana relaxed him. He dozed off.

Quietly, she removed the joint from his fingers, put it out and left the room. Warren awoke to the melody of a solo saxophone playing a soft samba and discovered he had a massive erection.

Jasmine lay in front of him on a bed of pillows, the slits in the kimono permitted her to tuck the material between her legs so that Warren first thought he was looking at her panties. His mouth grew dry as she began to tighten and relax her thighs to the beat of the music. Her hands moved slowly, but confidently, across her chest, to her stiffened nipples, whereupon Jasmine squeezed them tightly primarily for his benefit, but she also drew an intense satisfaction from it.

Jasmine stared at him with eyes already fogged with passion. Her mouth was open. Her breathing so slow it was almost tedious. She looked at the swelling between his legs and grew even more excited.

Now, her right hand casually traversed the space across her navel searching for the slit in the kimono. Warren leaned forward and bent over her, eyes transfixed on hers. His right hand reached out and his fingers closed upon her free nipple, rolling it back and forth under the silken material.

The thrill of his touch shot through Jasmine, like electricity − into her breasts, stomach, neck, vagina, and her rectum. She caressed her neck and slid her fingers under the opening there to feel the dimpled ridges of her distended nipple. Emitting a long sigh, she squeezed her nipple again. Warren did the same with the other, but outside her kimono. The voltage shot through her again.

Jasmine listened to the metallic sound of a zipper going down. Her other hand disappeared under her kimono, slipped along her thigh, brushed over her pubic hair and continued its downward journey to the wetness below. She began to rock up and down to the rhythm of the music, which coincided, with her breathing. Rising up to meet her questing fingers as they penetrated dampened folds of flesh. Probing, probing, eyes closed, head stretched back tautly --- neck veins bulging as the blood rushed through her excited body Jasmine barely felt Warren's hand as it pulled the kimono aside---but she gasped---then rocked faster and still faster as his cool lips touched her labia for the first time.

He slipped a finger into her moistened crevice: Jasmine hissed as she drew her breath in and held it... waiting for whatever came next.

Warren kissed her on the mouth. Jasmine couldn't believe the softness in his lips. It's like being kissed by an Angel, she thought fleetingly and then her mouth was open and busy drawing his tongue inside it.

The kiss, or kisses lasted quite a while, Warren seldom hurried in matters sexual. He maneuvered himself so that he might continue the kisses and still finger her down below. Over the next several minutes he added a second then a third finger.

Jasmine was very wet.

His mouth found the hollow of her throat.

"Don't... don't leave any marks," she croaked huskily.

Extracting his fingers, he spread her labia, searched out her clit and rubbed her juices over it then strummed it several times with his thumb and returned the fingers to her juicy nest.

"Kiss me again... please!" she moaned.

He did.

Minutes later, with Jasmine humping his hand, he quietly asked if she'd like him to fist her.

"What?"

"You know, I can put my hand in you. You'll explode like there's no tomorrow."

"Your hand? I don't know about that. I mean, my God, you'll stretch me...."

"That pussy's elastic. I'll open it up now and in an hour or so it will retract to its original size, which is quite tight."

"Do you this to your other women?"

"Some, not all. Some can't accept my hand. Some I don't feel comfortable enough to try it with, and some can't wait to have my hand in there."

Jasmine had already decided to have him do it, but being a cautious woman said, "If I tell you to stop, will you?"

"I will, Jasmine. I have no desire to hurt you. I want to please you."

"All right, go ahead," she said quietly, and he went to work.

The first four fingers went in almost too easily. He kissed her while her vagina stretched, but before attempting to insert his thumb; he toyed with her magnificent breasts, which to this point he had all but ignored.

Warren knew about women's breasts and amply demonstrated his knowledge to the groaning, moaning blonde next to him.

"God, you're driving... me crazy, Warren!"

"Got to warm you up properly, Jasmine," he grunted as his thumb joined the other fingers in her well extended opening.

"Oh, Jesus...."

"Now the fun part, baby," he whispered, and began a slow thrusting in and out.

"Jesus... you've filled me!"

"It gets better," he grunted as he began to twist his hand to the right and then the left.

"OHHH!" she moaned as her pelvis rocked in time with his jack hammering fist.

"I...."

Then he began moving faster, in and out, and then side to side.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes... yes!"

Warren maintained his fisting throughout her first climax, slowing so that he might remove the robe from her body even as his fist pummeled her vagina.

After her third climax, he carefully removed his hand, wiped it on the robe then stood up and undressed while Jasmine shuddered to another climax at his feet.

He stood there looking down at her, entranced by her beauty. Eventually Jasmine glanced upward and was immediately captivated by the enormous erection hovering above her.

Forcing her eyes away she took in the rest of his body. She had a fleeting thought that she was paying homage at the foot of a Greek God. But Jasmine's attention was quickly diverted back to his cock as he idly manipulated it, mere inches above her head.

Before Jasmine could react further Warren knelt beside her and began to caress her body. She lay back, almost in a swoon, luxuriating in the thrilling sensations. His touch was feathery light and knowing. From the soles of her feet, to the hidden recesses behind her knees; to her freshly shaved armpits, he missed nothing. Every nerve ending was lit with fiery passion. He kissed and caressed her, murmuring soft, undistinguishable words of love all the while.

He sucked upon her breasts, and told her how gorgeous they were while licking an earlobe. He buried his face in her throat, sending her pulse soaring.

On the verge of losing all control, Jasmine cupped her mons; then moved on to tease her clit; managing to maintain her balance as though on a high wire in the circus − staying on the edge. Warren shook his head and droplets of sweat flew across her body.

His mouth returned to a swollen nipple; teased it by licking and kissing; he pleasured her by chewing, biting and sucking it. She decided he made love better then anyone she'd known before. And they were only beginning! Jasmine rocked at a quicker pace now, fingers teasing her clitoris, and began to sob as she chanted, "Yes...yes... yes...yes...yes..."

Jasmine groaned loudly and her vaginal lips continued to swell as the blood surged through her sexual apparatus. Her fingers toyed with her trigger, felt it harden and grow under her touch. Warren continued down her sweat sheened body at a snail's pace. Jasmine thought he'd never get THERE in time. Her wet muscles contracted around the three fingers she'd guided inside herself − holding them captive for long seconds and then releasing them to start another cycle of joyous torment.

I don't think I'm as open as I thought I be... she thought briefly then rocked faster. Her chant continued unabated. "Yes...yes...yes...yes... yes...."

Jasmine gasped for breath and sobbed as she came again.

"Oh sweet Jesus! Yesssssssss! Yeeessssss! Yeeessssss!"

"Wait for me Baby," Warren cajoled. "Wait for Warren, sweet thighs." But he held off, preferring to tantalize her further. His tongue entered her navel. His fingers pinched and twisted her nipples, then plied her breasts. He paused and observed her actions, captivated by her fingers as both hands in feather light whispers grazed and brushed her outer folds --- until accompanied by another groan, they halted --- only to hold her lips apart for her thumbs to enter and stroke the fires burning within.

Warren moved to Jasmine then, he was quick to locate her clit and lightly brush around it with his fingertips. This delightful torment galvanized her into a frenzied rocking motion.

Warren inhaled and savored her fragrant mist through flared nostrils. His mouth began to work its magic upon her and in turn, her hair wove frantic patterns across the pillows as her head jerked back and forth.

"Yes...yes...yes...give-it-to-me... give-it-to-me... yes..yes..yes..yes..yes..yes..yes..yes..yes..yes!"

Her body went rigid. Head thrust deep into the recesses of the pillows; pelvis raised as high as could possibly go without separating from her vertebrae, Jasmine underwent the delicious spasms of a tremendous orgasm.

"YESSSSSSSSS!"

They lay panting for several minutes, and then Jasmine, summoning the small amount of energy left in her, propped herself up on her elbows, and with a tiny cry enveloped him in her mouth.

As the first sensations of her tongue brushing against him reached his brain, Warren erupted, thinking only of how sweet the moist membranes of her mouth felt upon him.

Much later, Warren opened his eyes, found himself lying on a pillow and tried to figure out how much time had elapsed.

"Twenty minutes," Jasmine said, reading his mind. She was standing over him, staring down between her breasts at him, massaging her nipples. Her kimono lay at her feet. He reached up and touched the soft skin behind her knee.

Gently, ever so gently he stroked it then pressed lightly. With an ethereal moan coming from deepest recesses of her throat, Jasmine lowered herself down towards him, but didn't touch him until her thick, brown tuft teased his fully erect cock. They kissed, tongues searched....

He kissed her neck, her throat, the bulge of her breasts, her nipples and felt her settle easily against him - then he eased inside her, inside that silken tunnel. He lifted Jasmine by the hips and held her suspended until neither could stand the separation any longer, then he brushed his hand across her dampened mound and she came.

"Ohhhh . . . yes!" She moaned, "Oh my God yes!"

He plunged deeply inside her and she began to ride him up and down, side to side, fierce, staccato movements that quickly brought on her second orgasm. But he kept fucking her, like a magnificent stallion galloping across the prairie; nostrils flared, gathering extra oxygen for the finish.

Her hand rested on his stomach, partly for balance, partly because she loved the feel of his abdominal muscles rippling with his thrusting efforts. She gazed through lust filled eyes at the veins bulging in his neck, at the taut, strain upon his arms as he strove to lift her up with each stroke. She felt him ready himself for ejaculation. Her body stiffened a split second before his as she clenched her vaginal muscles against his pulsing cock to retain it as long as possible.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he cried out.

"Ooooooooooooo!" she countered, as his hot lava flooded her with pleasure.

A minute or so later, he kissed her shoulder.
"Fantastic, Jas, fantastic."

She felt him slipping all the way out of her.
"Lover," she whispered, "please, please kiss me."

He did a soft, gentle, loving kiss that she would remember for the rest of her life. Then he rose up, dressed, and remembered to hold her tight as he kissed her goodbye. Then he was gone.

Jasmine turned around and looked out the window, watching as Warren entered his car and drove off. She wondered if she'd done any damage to her relationship with Richard, or would Warren's lovemaking actually help them as a couple? Then she realized she was standing there in front of the window with his semen running down her legs.

"What the hell," she said to herself, "who cares?" What Richard doesn't know won't hurt him.

Then Jasmine dipped a finger into his sperm and brought it to her mouth. "Perhaps I should call Cynthia and regale her with Warren's talents," she thought, and with a wicked smile picked up the telephone.

12