Warren's Women - Nancy & Judy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eppy was sucking, sucking the soft, warm lips of her labia deep into the scalding hollow of his mouth. Then he reversed himself and threatened to drive Nancy mad licking and sucking her pink clit. When she bellowed, "Christ, I can't take anymore!" He shifted gears again, laving his long tongue up and down the furrow of her cuntal opening.

When Eppy noted the fluids were gushing from her crevice, he lifted her body and twirled her around as if she were a baton.

"Let's fuck, shall we?" He asked, holding her in his arms.

"Any . . . anything you want . . ." She managed to gasp.

"Hey Warren, " he called out in his deep-throated voice, "okay if we use the bed?"

Judy moaned as Warren lifted his face from her frothy cunt. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Probably join you shortly."

Judy came out of her sexual stupor long enough to see Eppy's hardened prick as he carried Nancy into the next room. It stood out from his body and for a moment she thought it resembled a flagpole. 'Maybe he rents it out on July 4th,' she thought fleetingly, as she teased at her swollen nipple then gasped, as the huge cock seemed to be throbbing straight at her. Then Warren returned to her sodden nest and she forgot about Eppy and Nancy for the present.

The ebony skinned man gently placed Nancy on the bed and stood in front of her. To her eyes, his member looked like a giant oak growing up through the black bushes of his thick pubic hair. Then he knelt between her legs and she felt it brush against her.

Instinctively she hooked her heels behind his knees and emitting a low, animal-like groan snaked her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth down to mash against hers.

Eppy's massive, mushroomed shaped head met resistance for a moment when it confronted Nancy's very wet, vertical smile, but then the elastic sheath gave way and his ebony shaft wedged its way roughly two inches inside her tight cuntal walls.

Nancy screamed and her face contorted with the pain of this invasion causing both Warren and Judy to come running into the room where they halted abruptly at the foot of the bed and gawked at Eppy's member stretching Nancy's vagina to its limits.

Judy's breasts pressed against Warren's arm as she leaned into him.

"Jesus," Warren whispered in awe and his hand idly found its way to Judy's cunt.

In a plaintive, but hoarse voice, Judy asked, "Nancy are you all right?" And bent her knees to allow Warren better access.

"Hurts . . ." Nancy gasped through clenched teeth. Her body was soaked with sweat as she strained to accept more of the Goliath sized cock.

"Eppy," Warren said, not sure what course of action to take, "easy does it guy."

"Ahhhhh!" Nancy screamed. "Too small! Too small!"

"Easy does it," Eppy cooed. "Easy now, it WILL fit, Nancy."

And he tried again.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" She cried; her whole body quivered as his monstrous tool battered at her entrance.

"Please stop! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she plead.

"Almost there baby. Hang on now, we're almost there," Eppy crooned to her. And suddenly his giant cock was moving with a certain amount of freedom. Both Warren and Judy watched in amazement as the elastic rimmed opening of her clasping pussy slowly stretched enough to accept the imperceptible force of his rampant cock.

Nancy's body was rigid with near terror. And then the worst was over, as he eased out a little and worked it back in, each time managing to purchase a deeper penetration and alleviating Nancy's concern that he was going to split her apart.

"I . . . think it's going to be okay," she confided to everyone.

"Thank God," Judy said holding tight to Warren who was slowly fingering her.

"I know it hurt like hell sweetness." Eppy said in the softest whisper. "Now I'll keep going, but I'll go slowly until you feel like you're ready."

"Thank you" and she kissed him tenderly.

It was only a matter of time after that that her muscles relaxed and he plunged to her cervix. The tide shifted, now it was Nancy whose hips ground against Eppy as she made soft, mewling sounds of contentedness with the thought that his cock really did fill her to the brim. For his part, Eppy loved the feel of her squirming against him, trying to devour his raging hard on.

"Fuck me baby." Nancy groaned, "Oh, yeah, fuck me baby!"

He eased out until just the tip of his huge head lay inside her, then rammed forward with everything he had, sinking his cock in to the hilt. Eppy felt his balls slap sharply against her ass and reveled in the sensation.

Nancy's legs jerked out wide to each side of his lean but muscular body, then kicked wildly in the air as Eppy continued to slow fuck her. Her face was still contorted, but now it was a combination of pain and ecstasy. Her mouth opened and incoherent whimpers flowed forth.

Eppy raised himself up as if he were doing pushups and glanced down. Her cunt lips looked ready to burst. He'd seen this many times before, but still marveled at the resiliency of a woman's cunt. It was a marvelous thing and each time he fucked one he was reminded of a woman giving birth. He savored the sight of her impaled upon him, knowing Nancy would never forget him as long as she lived.

Meanwhile, Judy and Warren had joined the wildly fucking couple on the bed. Judy took a good look at Warren, thinking he was so handsome, with those tender dark brown eyes, the square jaw, the broken nose, and of course the immensely powerful body. She was still marveling over the strength in his arms and legs. Her body tingled as he squeezed her breasts together and flicked his tongue from one nipple to the other. The bed rocked violently as Eppy began to pound his massive cock faster into poor Nancy, but Judy ignored it because her guy had just drawn a tit into his mouth, and was teething her nipple, sending exquisite sensations through her body. Her pulse was racing, and she arched her back, and spread her legs as far apart as she could. She didn't know it but she was a perfect picture of obscenity.

Warren decided that since Eppy was certainly giving Nancy the fuck of her life, he would do the same with Judy. And so, taking his time and drawing every movement out to its fullest, he laved his tongue across her belly and through her navel; wrenching at her pubic hair and all the while Judy moaned in heat. By the time he started sucking on her toes, she was pleading with him to fuck her.

He ignored her and contented himself with licking the sole of her foot.

"Fuck MEEEE!" Implored Judy who sensed that Nancy was coming unbelievably hard right next to her.

And Nancy was just on the cusp of a magnificent climax when Eppy stopped.

"Uhhh?" Was the best Nancy could manage, she was stunned. She'd been soooo close!

The lean musician with the extraordinary cock turned her over onto her front and nuzzled her damp, messy hair, then kissed the nape of her neck.

"Nice Eppy. That's nice . . . I was gonna come." She lamented, rubbing her hands along his flank, trying to find his cock as he knelt behind her.

"You're gonna come girl. You're gonna come. I absolutely guarantee it." And he smacked her ass for emphasis.

"Ow!"

Eppy's hands moved under her chest and covered her pert breasts, then squeezed them with his strong hands. "They're small, baby, but I like 'em."

Then hardened under his touch.

"Fuck me, Eppy! Come on . . . put it back in. I feel so empty without you inside me."

"Have you ever seen a bigger prick than mine?" He asked with a smile that Nancy couldn't see.

"I've never even dreamed of one that big. I did see a cucumber once . . ."

"And?"

"I thought . . . you know . . . like if I used one of them to . . ."

"Fuck yourself with?"

" . . . Yeah. It would like . . . split me in half."

"But I haven't have I?"

"God, no! It's . . . surreal like."

He laughed and said, "So let's continue, shall we?"

"Mmmmmmm!"

Holding his erection in one hand, he pushed his huge prick back into her creamy channel and she gasped in wonder as her cunt accepted him easily this time.

"Can . . . you get it all in there?"

"We'll see."

"I want it all in."

Eppy grinned with satisfaction as he skewered her, impaling her on his massive member and roared with laughter when he glanced over at the couple next to him and saw Warren kissing the sole of Judy's foot.

"Finger-lickin' good, eh man?" He laughed. Warren smiled back at him. "I'm getting there," he grinned back at Eppy.

As for Nancy, she was in seventh heaven, as the thick veined prick rasped against her inflamed clitoris at one end and nudged her womb at the other.

'My God,' she thought realizing the enormity of his cock for the first time. 'Oh,' she said to herself, 'it sure hurt going in, all that stretching and stuff, but this, this was incredible. If he tried hard I bet he could reach my throat.'

For what Eppy and Warren didn't know was that Nancy had lied to them. She was only fifteen and Judy sixteen. And both were, or had been until today, lacking in sexual experience.

Eppy wriggled his hips and Nancy moaned. Her head sank between her arms and as he began to thrust slowly in and out, she closed her eyes and bite her lip until it bled. Her hips began to churn, slowly at first, round and round, causing the mammoth cock to singe the walls of her inflamed cunt.

She began to rock on all fours, jerking up and down on his relentlessly pound cock, pulling up until only the tip of his mushroom like head was inside her, then sinking heavily down upon it again. Eppy halted and let Nancy do the work.

Faster and faster she went, moaning and groaning as the frothy walls of her cunt surged back and forth against his hardness, desperately seeking release. Finally, Eppy began to respond, sliding his hips back and forth in a steady, demanding rhythm, forcing his giant cock deeper, moving faster and faster, his thighs and balls slapping loudly against her ass, his head arching in delight. She was good, this kid, very good, and he reveled in her tight as a drum slick pussy. His body now corded with sweat and strain, he gripped her hips pumping into like a piston as Nancy began to come.

"Naugh!"

"God, ohhhh God!"

"Come for me baby!" He urged, "Come on baby, multiples!" He was pumping furiously now, the bed shaking, the headboard banging against the wall. Warren and Judy held each other tight, fearing they'd be thrown from the bed.

Nancy moaned deliriously, her face forced deep into a pillow, her hands clenching the sheet which was now torn from its mooring and only they're weight kept it from fluttering to the floor. His cock thrusting in, jerking out, thrusting in, jerking out, a virtual piledriver, slamming in and out, glistening, ebony black, throbbing and unbelievably hot into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh!"

"Still coming!"

Nancy matched him thrust for thrust.

"Yeah! Yeah! Jesus Christ! Ohhhhh, YEAH!"

"YES! Eppy! Gimme that black dong!"

Jesus, I'm still coming!"

He continued to savage her until he realized she'd stopped coming and was just lying there trying to catch her breath.

"Uh, uh," he said. "I ain't done yet."

"Huh?" Nancy replied dazed from her multiple orgasms.

"Suck it! Come on -- blow me. I haven't come yet!"

Her body still tingling, Nancy raised her head and pushed her body into a kneeling position and lovingly took his massive cock in her hands. She looked up at him and opened her mouth to absorb it. Her tongue swirled around the giant mushroomed head and using both hands she began to jerk him off.

"Good girl . . ." Eppy groaned.

Pleased that she was able to garner the compliment she opened her mouth and with her face distended with his voluminous cock, began to hungrily suck him. Licking it, kissing it, sucking the cock-head. Deftly moving lower to finger his testicles before sucking on them too. Eppy's eyes were closed and he toyed with her breasts as she returned to licking his cock.

Perhaps five minutes passed as Nancy crooned over his glistening member, sucking, nipping and licking with her mouth and tongue. Squeezing and jerking it up and down with hands, occasionally resting one and marveling at his size.

Suddenly, he commanded her to lie back down and draw her legs up to her chest. And he entered her once again, this time he went in with less difficulty.

Nancy was coming by the second thrust of his immense cock. With her knees hooked over his shoulders she shuddered through another series of climaxes as he pounded relentlessly into her seeking his own release this time.

Her body lurched and undulated under his, her cunt spasming and clamping tight on the cock that filled her as she exploded again and again.

Eppy flung his head back and growled like an animal as he poured his molten jism into her in a seemingly endless flood. Nancy's last thoughts before passing out in exhaustion were, "More, more, more."

12