Warriors of Xel Ch. 06

Story Info
Reina is punished.
1.5k words
4.65
20.6k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hi all, this story is a lot more graphic and a return to the heat first promised in installments one and two. I do appreciate the feed back, and I do my best to keep everyone happy. I hope you enjoy.

************************ ***********************

Reina was on her hands and knees, with Reerdons' lusty dick sliding in and out of her. He had her bent over a barrel in a very literal sense of the word. She grinned from ear to ear, with satisfied pleasure. He was punishing her thoroughly, and so far it had been a very agreeable experience for her.

Her wrists had been bound, and she was blind folded. She hoped he was going to kidnap her. The grain of the wood was pleasantly rough over her belly for Reina, and every so often he would smack her hard across her backside. Reina whooped with delight every time the sharp sound of his open palm hit her rump, and clapped loudly in her ears. He was not hurting her in the least with his punishment. His cock however was beginning to rub her raw. She was well greased with her own juices, but he was thrusting like he'd not had a woman in months. The thought made Reina titter, to which Reerdon responded by swatting her bottom with more force.

"I do not see where your humour stems from?"

"Stems from?" Reina gritted out, between taking thrusts to her swollen used pussy. "You are fucking me like you haven't had a whore in months. My cunt is beginning to sore you lumbering animal..."

He answered her by slowing his thrusts but increasing the strength of them. Reina's mouth fell open, as she contracted with pleasure. The pain was forgotten as she began to cum.

"I have had plenty of women, but you're right. I haven't had a descent slut since you." He pulled out before he came, and stomped around to where her hair covered her face, and her dress had been cut open to lewdly reveal her buxom pebbled breasts. He grabbed a fist full of dark ruby hair, and shoved his sloppy cock into her mouth. Reina groaned, and took his cock all the way to the back of her throat, and further. She revelled in his surprised growl. No man was too much for her, no matter how she was bound, they thought she was being used.

"Woman you have the sweetest mouth I have ever felt. Take my cum down your throat. Take it, take it, take..." He didn't finish his last words because Reina hollowed her cheeks, and wriggled her tongue along the base of his dick. He jerked and thrust harshly forward, cutting off Reina's air supply for a few moments. She coughed when he finally pulled out.

Reina expected him to give her an apology for his loss of control, not the renewed slaps upon her ass.

After Reina it wasn't going to stop she began to yelp in outrage as her blushed ass was paddled.

Reerdon knew Reina thought it was him paddling her now, but he had sated his lust for the moment, and was content to watch a fellow Xelian take his turn with his wanton slut. She was his to do with as he pleased, and he revelled in the knowledge, that when she might be fucked by half a dozen men, she would submit to him properly before the night was done.

Reina whimpered as her ass was paddled with a wooden clapper. It wasn't Reerdon, she realised with an involuntary clench in her pussy. She could feel his eyes on her from somewhere else. This mans' hands were different. They were not as big, and he smacked her with much more force. Reerdon was a gentle giant compared to this brute, whoever he was...

It went on, and on, and on...Reina begged inaudibly. It wasn't pleasurable for her anymore. She was now in serious pain. She bit her tongue, and swallowed her pride before she called out to him.

"Reerdon, I am not enjoying your friends' attentions. He will not have as a big or thick a cock as yours, and I know he will be useless at using whatever length he has been cursed with. Please, please take me somewhere and punish me yourself..."

Reerdon guffawed when Reina began to screech as his friend paddled her with renewed vigour. He obviously didn't appreciate being called inadequate, nor could he see the humour in her words. He caught the warriors' eye, and held up his hand to cease the torture.

Reina had the sense to stay quiet, when the paddling stopped without warning. Reerdon stepped behind her to inspect her bottom himself. He ran his roughened palm over each globe, and soothed the hot red skin. He wasn't sure what to do...

His friend was aroused and annoyed so he pointed toward her mouth.

Reina took the unknown mans' cock into her mouth, and suckled away on him. He didn't choke her, instead he surprised her by caressing her face, and gently teasing the sensitive skin over her collar bone. She whimpered with her mouth full, when a fresh set of fingers began to tap on her clitoris. Tap, tap, tap...Each time it sent a jolt of electricity all over her body. Her nipples begged to suckled, and nipped or twisted in sensual pain.

Reina was burning to be filled again. Her increased desire confused her, as much as it intimidated her. She tried to mumble something, but the man in her mouth kept control of her mouth with the movements of his hips. He worked himself in and out, steadily. He was not small, or unskilled as she had predicted. His musky scent made her head swim, and she jerked sharply when a wet tongue probed her pussy from behind. She didn't know it was Reerdon, and gave a fresh keen of submission.

Wet and hot, it poked at her sodden slit. Reerdon pushed two of his thick fingers into her wet channel to lubricate them, and then began to work them into her inviting anus. It was painfully slow for Reina, as she was grasped securely by the hair, and forced to lie still under the working ministrations of both men.

Reerdon grinned at the man gently fucking his whores face, and smiled devilishly to himself. He searched in his pocket and pulled out a small plug, the diameter of two of his fingers, and wickedly slowly, rotated it into the puckered kiss of her ass. When he was finished, he stood and angled his cock to her pussy. He waited several minutes, only teasing her with little pushes and painful light strokes over her engorged nubbin. Finally he eased his fat head past her tight entrance, and all the way in to butt against her cervix deep inside her.

Reina started to make muffled mewls, as the cock in her mouth, slid in - the thick cock in her pussy slid out, but the plug in her burning anus remained firmly lodged in place.

They set a slow rhythm that built steadily within her, but denied her release. Reinas' internal muscles clenched around the plug, and made Reerdons' shaft seem impossibly thicker.

She was shaking when and covered with a sheen of sweat, by the time the pace in her mouth and pussy picked up. The cock in her dripping slit began to thrust powerfully and Reina's pussy did the only thing it could, and that was to spasm in utter submission. She kept cumming, and could only make an o with her mouth when the penis in her mouth began to shuttle in and out.

He growled when she sucked harder and harder on him. It twitched, and unexpectedly erupted filling her entire mouth with more cream than she could possibly swallow. The hot member slid from her mouth, but the pistoning motion now slapping against her ass and pussy continued.

Reerdon felt savage control surging through him, and he reached under his whore and began frigging her slutty clitoris hard and fast. She bucked, and screamed. Too much, but she was powerless to help herself or stop his unrelenting attack.

The man whom she didn't know was spent and observing the royal fucking Reerdon was giving this woman. She had a mouth like a prized whore, and he was well pleased with the turn of things this evening. Finally she was begging him, as he had wanted. He chuckled to himself, as he refastened his piece away, and strode out the door. Her cries could be heard from a long way away...

Reerdon exploded inside her quaking, shuddering, convulsing hole. He collapsed his weight across her back, and breathed hot breath raggedly onto the back of her neck.

"Reerdon? " She murmured weakly.

"Hmm..." Was all he could manage...

"I can't take anymore..."

"Are you sure..." A deep familiar voice spoke.

Reerdon began to laugh and thought for a moment.

He removed the blind fold and let his little slut see what was awaiting her.

Reina paled visibly when she saw Orilios, standing with another man who looked similar but had darker colouring. The second had a gleam in his eye, and she knew she was in trouble when a prince wanted entertaining...