Was all a Dream

Story Info
Lovers and friends refuse to hold back.
2.2k words
4.15
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dien
Dien
28 Followers

~She missed him with all her heart. A friend she'd fallen in love with. He'd fallen for her but they were separated by miles and no money. All she had now, were her dreams...~

*

Night had finally fallen and tension had reached its peak. He held her hand as they walked under the clear starry sky. Her heart raced and he clearly noticed.

"Relax yourself."

"I am calm."

They had stopped in a familiar park. He turned to her and placed his hand on her warm chest. He looked into her eyes and said again, "Relax yourself."

He pulled her into him. Her breast pressed against his chest and her nipples instantly beaded. His hand went down her back farther and farther until he reached her ass pulling her ever closer to him. She let out a sigh as his hard cock brushed against her swollen bud already moist from his kiss.

"I-"

"Shh. Come on...we're going to finish this at home."

They walked hastily back home gripping each other's hand in painful pleasure. When they got to the porch she completely lost it. She grabbed his hand and pulled his lips to hers then slammed him on the locked door. She felt his heart jump and it filled her with desired that radiated between her moist thighs. Without hesitation she grabbed the bulge between his legs and looked into his eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you."

He stood there in pleasure of her sudden fierceness, but didn't think it would last because he knew how she was. She'd always give in to what he was doing to her. The dominance always faded from her eyes and was always replaced by a longing for him to complete her, but he smiled, let her have her moment, and opened the door behind him.

She locked the door in turn and grabbed his hand. She opened the gate that led upstairs pulling and leaving him little time to close the gate. She jogged up to his room, and burst open the door. He closed the door behind him with fire in his eyes. She grabbed his wrist and he snatched away. Confused, she stood there panting. He growled her name and stomped toward her kissing her again. He placed his hands on her shoulders and moved them to the collar of her v-neck shirt.

"You better learn who's in control here."

He pulled on the collar ripping her shirt in half and immediately put his right hang on her throat backing her to the wall. His tongue still intertwined with hers, he released the straps on her bra in one swift motion. He tossed her bra and stepped back starring at her, hard, watching her eyes; fearful and needy. She covered herself.

"Don't get all shy on me now."

He brought his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor.

"I was under the impression you were going to fuck me."

She glided over to him and dropped his pants still staring at him she knelt down and pulled off his boxer briefs revealing his thick cock that now rested on her thick lips. She kissed it wanting to take it all into her mouth and hear him sigh in pleasure, but she feared that too simple for such an arousing occasion...

She stood and pushed him to the bed before he could ever protest. She unbuttoned her pants and stared at him wantingly.

"Well, what are you going to do? There's no way you could hold me down even with the weight of those big titties."

"I don't necessarily have to hold you down, love."

She pulled off her pants and slid her thong slowly down her thighs, held it up and ripped it. She walked over to him and sat on his chest dripping down the sides of his neck. He leaned forward to taste and she hovered over him dripping just out of tongue's reach, grabbed his wrists and wrapped them together around the bed post.

"I don't need to hold you down."

She turned around giving him a perfect view of her pussy and ass, wiggling them just out of his reach, then engulfing his cock with her mouth and throat. He hit the back of her throat and it tightened around him. He let out a sigh of pleasure that made her wetter.

She placed a hand on his balls and massaged gently while working her other hand and tongue on him. She'd forgotten what she had brought along was in her pants pocket peeking at her. She smiled to herself and grabbed it.

She moaned and took him into her mouth all the way. Suddenly he growled in pleasure at the intense vibration underneath his balls. His toes curled and the restraints tightened around his wrists as she fucked him with her throat and massaged the bullet around his balls.

She moaned, vibrating her tonsils around him. She felt his cock stiffen and him say, "I'm gonna cum."

She pulled off of him and turned off the vibrator.

"Is that a threat?"

He looked at her almost in anger.

"You shouldn't have stopped."

He broke the restraints and grabbed her throat. Her eyes widened. She saw the red marks on his wrists and knew they were tied adequately.

"I shouldn't have stopped," she thought.

He bit the muscle on her shoulder drawing blood but no screams. She barely managed to say, "I'm-"

"You're not until I say you are."

He threw her down, flipped her over and held her wrists. He grabbed the bullet and turned it on shoving it in her ass. She screamed.

He walked over to her face.

"What happened to the dominance?"

She was speechless, as he left her so often. He grabbed her hair and shoved his cock down her throat pounding away as he pleased. He pulled out for a few seconds.

"You want this?"

She nodded and he forced himself down her throat again making her eyes water and throat clench around his dick.

"I asked you a question that requires a verbal answer."

"Yes," she panted. He thrust in her mouth a few more times growling at the pleasure of her throat clenching him over and over.

He turned her around, playing with the bullet inside her ass as he fingered her wet pussy.

"Say please."

"Please, fuck me...please," she begged.

One swift thrust and he was inside her. He smashed her face in the mattress. She couldn't breathe but it felt all that much better to feel vulnerable. She could feel him hitting her g-spot. She was going to cum, but she knew if she did she'd be punished.

"I won't be able- to- hold it- much- longer."

He grabbed the still bleeding wound on her shoulder and pulled her up not missing a beat. Her heart pounded in fear and pleasure.

"If you cum before me, you're not going to like the end result so you better back off with the threats."

He forced her back into the mattress screaming his name and feeling the bullet vibrate inside her ass. It was all too much. She decided she has to suffer the consequences. She called his name, grasped the sheets, and held on for dear life.

He felt her pussy clench around him and let out a cry then was pushed out of her by the force of her cum squirting all over him. She fell completely limp on the mattress and he smiled at the thought of making her complete, but it wasn't over.

"I told you."

He brought her ass in the air, pulled out the bullet, and forced his cock in the tight hole. She struggled from the pain but he held her down growling and fucking away.

"I told you not to cum before me...I- fuckin'- told you."

She teared up, but it felt so good to be taken...to be thrown down and used.

The insides of her felt so good. Almost too good. Each thrust brought him closer and closer. He slapped her ass and dug his nails into her. She felt his cock stiffen inside her again. It pushed the line of pain and ecstacy. As he whispered her name she could feel his hot cum unload inside her. He didn't pull out until his dick stopped pulsing.

He got up, wiped off and she laid there. He starred and her, smiled then, touched her nose.

"You're cute and I thirst. Let's go."

He gave her his shirt to wear.

"Sorry about your shirt."

"It's okay. It was worth it."

She smiled at him while buttoning his shirt leaving it mostly unbuttoned to cool her breasts. He grabbed her hand and helped her to stand, stumbling himself.

"You always wear me out."

"I wear you out," he chuckled, "Silly girl."

"Girl!?"

He kissed her, mostly to shut her up, but still it was tender.

In a soft voice he said, "You wear me out and I like it."

He grabbed her hand and they wobbled down the stairs together, down the hall, through the dining room, and to the kitchen. He made tea and she grabbed the glasses out of the cabinet. She smiled at him and he poured the tea. They sat in the living room for a second. He sat his glass down and laid on her breast.

"I miss this so much."

"My tits?"

"Pretty much this whole situation here."

She smiled and placed her hand on his head and ran her fingers through his long brown hair. He let out a long sigh and wrapped his arm around her.

"We're not sleeping down here," he whispered, "I just wanted this for a second."

"Only a second?"

He sat up and offered her his hand. They grabbed their drinks and walked back up to his room. He closed the door behind him and she fell onto the bed looking at him. He walked over to her and hovered over her warm body.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"Don't be sorry. I liked it."

"I know you did, but I know I was rough," he looked at the bite mark on her shoulder and touched it. She touched his cheek and kissed him deeply pulling him on top of her. She felt his cock rub in between her thighs.

"You feel that?"

"Yes," she giggled.

"Always this with you. How do you make me this way?"

"I'm all charming and stuff."

He laughed. She slid his pants down as he kissed her and pulled his shirt off of her. He looked at her with longing and cupped her breast swirling his tongue around her hard nipples, licking and biting, making her moan.

"Andrew," she whispered.

"Rose."

He slowly pushed his way into her letting out a sigh of relief. He placed his hand behind her head and put his forehead on hers staring into her eyes. She felt so good to him. Every breath she took, every cry she let out made him want her more. He sat up and brought her to him. They cradled each other in lotus rocking in time.

The air in the room was thick, sweet and hot. Moans filled the room and rang in their ears. He laid his head on her shoulder kissing and licking her wound. He sighed in pleasure as she dug her nails into his back drawing blood from him.

"Bite me," he begged.

"I don't want to hurt you."

He stopped rocking and looked into her eyes.

"I love you...please."

She sunk her teeth into his shoulder drawing blood as he did her. It tasted so sweet and heightened her desire to the point of breaking. He growled and laid her back down thrusting hard and slow.

"More. You're going to make me cum soon."

"Not yet. Please not yet," he whispered.

Ripples of pleasure flowed through her as she struggled to do what he said. With all her strength she wrapped her legs around him and flipped him over. He grabbed her breasts and massaged as she rocked back and forth grinding on his cock taking it deeper and deeper inside of her. He felt when he entered her cervix. It grasped the head of his dick so violently that he sat up for a moment to stare at her in longing.

"What," she asked.

"Nothing."

She placed a hand under his head and laid him down pressing her breasts to his chest and laying her head on him. She bounced herself up and down while he whispered in her ear telling her not to stop. Then, finally, she felt it again, the feeling of breaking. She was ready to explode. She ground on him and thrust him harder and harder. He thrust back.

"I'm going to cum," she breathed.

"Me too. Don't stop."

They thrust into each other fiercely and he sat up holding her as tightly as he could. She held him too.

"Don't let go of me," he pleaded.

She kissed him and it sent them both over the edge. They fell back, and her hand did not leave the back of his head and their lips didn't part through each wave of orgasm that swept over them. They opened their eyes; tired and complete. She slid off to the side of him. She whispered, "I love you."

He wrapped his arms around her as she fell asleep to his heartbeat.

~She woke looking next to her, realizing he wasn't there. Tears fell from her eyes. She missed the warmth of him, his kiss and his touch. She laid back down suffocated in the thought that they would never be together.~

Dien
Dien
28 Followers