Was He Guilty? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,695 Followers

What did he have that she refused all these other guys? He told me it really bothered him. He figured it could be money but Darcy never asked for anything. If she was a gold digger he would have spotted it pretty easy.

"We went to a lounge and were dancing. I would always hold Darcy close and sometimes put my hand on her ass. She would just smile. I saw her and Brad dancing and she wouldn't let him hold her as close or touch her ass.

"I was dancing with Shauna. Damn what a woman. She was taller than me with her heels on and my head nearly rested on her breasts. God I wanted to just grab them. Shauna saw me staring at her cleavage and asked me if I liked her breasts. Thank God we weren't near Brad or Darcy.

"Yes, they are very nice," I replied. She pulled my face into them. I couldn't help but kiss them but backed away quickly.

'You're a funny guy, Jeff. I like my tits looked at and handled,' replied Shauna.

"I was glad the dance was over. When Shauna pulled me to her I started to get hard. What kind of pervert am I? At the table Brad said that he thought it would be fun to go to the beach the following week. Both Darcy and Shauna loved the idea. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. I did think it would be nice seeing these two women in bathing suits. I still worried about Brad going after Darcy, even though he was married."

"Jeff, did you ever talk with Darcy about your fantasies about her with other men?" I asked.

"To be honest, in the heat of passion I have said a lot of things. She has asked me if I get turned on when other man touched her or tried to feel her up. I have mentioned that it did turn me on but I didn't know if I could handle it if it actually happened. It was said at highly emotional times.

"She even asked me if I wanted to see Shauna's tits and I said, 'how could any man say no to seeing her huge tits?' I think I might have even said that Brad has probably fucked them a dozen times. When we got hot and made love we said all kinds of things. I guess I hoped Darcy forgot about it after we were through with our orgasms. She never brought anything up."

"So, did you go to the beach the following week?" I asked.

"Yes, both women wore bikinis. They had such different builds. Shauna with the big boobs and big full ass. Her suit must have been two sizes too small. It was so tight and fit her like a glove.

"Darcy had a bikini on. It barely covered her tits or her ass. Darcy's tits aren't real big but they are perfect for her build and I've never seen a nicer ass. I couldn't help staring and either could Brad. Both of these women were totally sexy but yet so different.

"I was surprised that when we went in the water that Brad actually left Darcy alone. I might add he did have his hands full with his wife's tits and ass. I knew they were fucking in the water. I knew it turned both Darcy and me on, watching a couple fuck in the water. They didn't seem to mind either.

"Darcy and I did a lot of kissing in the water and I did finger her pussy and she did jack me off. We saved the fucking for later when we got home and were alone."

"Ok, Jeff, tell me about your getting married."

"About another month went by and Darcy asked me if I loved her. I told her I did more than anything and she asked me to marry her then. I couldn't believe she asked me to marry her. I never in my life figured I could be with a woman that looked this good. She didn't want a big wedding since she didn't really have a family. So we decided that in two weeks we would elope to Las Vegas for a week and get married.

"My mom and dad were against it. They liked Darcy but said we hadn't known each other long enough. I knew dad was probably still checking up on her. I told them we loved each other and wanted to be together. My dad asked me to get a prenuptial agreement.

"It's a hard thing to ask the woman you love if she'll sign an agreement that if our marriage fails, I get my money back. The problem is I was worth a lot of money. As far as I knew then, Darcy didn't know the half of it.

"I went to her apartment to talk to her. She could see I had a problem and asked me what it was. I told her that I had told my parents that we were going to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks to be married. They were happy for us but my dad said for me to get a prenuptial agreement.

"She stared at me for a few seconds and then told me she loved me and would have no problem signing one. She had no intention of ever divorcing me and asked me how I felt about it.

"I told her I loved her and had no intention of ever divorcing her either but I would get a prenup to make my dad happy. The only thing was I would make it a one sided agreement. It was to show her how much I cared for her. If I left her, which I would never do, the prenup would be void and we would share the estate.

"Looking back it was quite the stupid thing to do. I wanted to please her but if she did ever leave me for any reason, the prenup would be effective. At the time it seemed like it pleased everyone. Later I found out it burned me pretty good.

"At your trial your lawyer brought up that you had an affair with Shauna, which she denied on the stand. Would you mind elaborating on it a little?" I asked.

Jeff shook his head back and forth. "It was a huge mistake on my part but I think it started a lot of our problems. Let me explain.

"It was two weeks before the wedding and Darcy had called me at work and asked me to stop by Shauna's house to pick up some brochures she had about Las Vegas. I didn't think much about it but when I got there Shauna was dressed in a flimsy halter top and a pair of tight white shorts.

"You have to understand that now I've had months to think about everything, I do feel I was set up from the beginning, but I didn't at the time."

"So you now feel that Shauna was part of a conspiracy to get you?"

"I guess you could put it that way. Anyway, when I saw her she invited me in for a beverage. I sat on the couch and waited for her while she went in the kitchen getting the drinks. Brad was still at work at the time. Looking back it was the first time I had ever been alone with Shauna.

"I couldn't help staring at her breasts. She caught me staring and asked if I wanted to see them. I was dumbfounded. She was Darcy's best friend and Brad's wife, but I remembered my early fantasies about her. Before I could answer she pulled her top down and took my hands and put them on her breasts.

"I know I shouldn't have done it but I began to squeeze them. She told me, 'Harder, harder,' she liked it rough. I began to kiss and bite on her huge nipples. I knew my cock was getting hard.

"God, I knew this was totally wrong but I was weak and wanted to fuck those titties ever since I first saw them. I had to wonder why Shauna was letting me do this. She told me, 'I like my tits played with. Brad and I played around with another couple before we got married. He told me how he always watched you staring at my breasts and if I ever wanted to that I could accidentally show them to you.'

"I wasn't sure if she was telling me the truth or not. Brad always did play around with the ladies. I could see where he might not mind Shauna showing off her body. She was a flirt like Darcy. Although I don't think he would want another man fondling his wife, I wasn't sure and right then I didn't care."

"So, I take it you had sex with Shauna two weeks before you were to be married? Did you tell Darcy about the affair, if I might call it that?"

"Yes and no. I didn't fuck her. I would have loved to but this all happened so quickly. Shauna unbuckled my belt and took out my very hard cock. She took it in her hand and looked surprised."

"Why was she surprised?" I asked.

"She said since I was short and on the skinny side that she thought my cock would be much smaller. It made me feel pretty good when she said I was bigger than Brad. I didn't think about it at the time but she did say that Darcy said I was big in that department but she didn't believe her.

"Before I knew it she was sucking the head of my cock. Before long she was lying on the floor with her top off. I had my cock between her tits and was going to town. She held her tits together and kept telling me to fuck her tits. 'Faster, Jeff, faster, come all over my big tits'. I couldn't hold back any longer as I let loose with a string of cum. The first hit her in the face. The next few were on her neck and tits.

"When I was finished she began rubbing my cum all over her tits. She even tasted it and said it tasted better than Brad's. I began to get nervous. I knew it was something I could never take back. I fucked the tits of my future wife's best friend. This could end our marriage before we even got there.

"Shauna looked at me and asked, 'What's the matter? Didn't you like it?'

"'Yes, of course I did,'" I answered, 'but if Darcy finds out she'll never marry me. I'm so sorry'.

"Don't worry about it. Who's going to tell her? We'll just keep it our little secret but I wish I could have that cock in my pussy sometime," said Shauna.

"Thank you, but I don't want to cheat on Darcy. I don't want to take a chance of losing her," I told Shauna. "After that I got the pamphlets and went home. A couple of days later I took them to Darcy's. She told me she had a big surprise for me."

"Jeff, Shauna and Brad are coming to Las Vegas with us. They are going to be our witnesses. Darcy said that she and Brad didn't have a chance to go on a honeymoon so they are going with us. Aren't you happy?"

"She was as happy as could be that her best friend was going along. I wanted to tell her right then and there about the sex I had with Shauna but I was afraid it would bust our little bubble. I really didn't want Brad and his wife going on our honeymoon with us but I had no way out of it."

*

End of chapter one,

Thank you for taking the time to read my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,695 Followers
12