Was He or Was He Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was at twenty-eight, not married and him a few years older thinking of taking it easier.

"John, do you date?" As he looked my in the eyes, he was squinting his.

"What interest Heather do you have in asking that question."

"I'm sorry John I should not have asked. It's none of my business, really."

"Well Heather, at least you used a polite way of asking doing I have sex from time to time."

"Heather I do date from time to time. The legitimate dates make me feel a little guilty because the girl might be interested in a long-term relationship and I am not. I do not feel good about deceiving people.

"The other dates are from the phone book or the internet for one night stands with no strings attached. Is that offensive to you?"

I responded with, "No John that is not offensive. Seeing a little of your lifestyle and listening to your goals, I can relate. At least you are paying someone to make you feel good instead of being alone and watching porn movies here in your room and well you know...."

"Heather I have not said anything earlier but you are welcome to stay tonight again if you are interested. Help yourself in the morning to another set of clothes."

Since I had another day of seminars, I decided to take him up on his offer.

"John I would love that. Is it okay if I hop in the shower and get into something comfortable and rejoin you?"

"Sure Heather, make this your home. I think I will do the same while you are showering."

My heart leaped into my throat. Can I get up enough courage to ask him if he wanted to shower with me? Will he refuse me? Is he interested in having sex with me or am I too young? He has not made any advance to initiate anything. What am I thinking any way? I have never had sex with a guy past thirty.

"Heather is there something you desire to ask me. You are sitting there like the cat might have your tongue. I will not be shocked or embarrassed. I would hope that you are comfortable enough to speak freely."

"John, I would love it very much if you would shower with me."

"That was not that difficult to say now was it?"

"Yes it was John, very difficult."

"Sure Heather, I would love to shower with you but in fairness to you, I desire more than a shower. When my eyes will be looking at that lovely form of yours naked, they surely will wake up my hormones and then saying no to them is not a good idea once they are awake."

I busted out laughing and saying, "You can be funny and serious. That makes me feel good. Well let's shower and if the hormones wake up they will not hear, 'No'. Come on John let save water and shower together."

He stood, placed his hands behind my knees, lifted me and carried me into his bedroom.

When he placed me on the floor, I had my back to him. John was standing behind me. I reached backwards, with both of my hands, reached for his, and moved them to my breasts. As soon as they were in place, he pulled me tight to his chest. We were still fully clothed.

I then placed my hands on the top of his and pressed his hands harder to my breasts.

"Heather, that necklace is for you to keep. It is perfect for you. You look so radiant with it on."

I pressed his hands harder into my breast.

After more than three more minutes of just standing and cherishing the moment, I started to undue the two buttons on the front of the black blouse. I know I would not have needed to do that but I was sending the message, "Please play with me, John."

When the blouse was open, he crossed his arms and placed his black hands over my breasts. The color contrast was generating desire for a lot more than just hands. He was beginning to nibble and peck at my ears and neck. Even his tongue was licking me. He began to softly massage my small breasts. The nipples were harder than I could remember them ever being.

"John, I do not know about your hormones but mine are in a race. If you keep this up before we shower, I might have to rape you."

He manipulated his hand so the index finger and thumb was lightly pinching the nipples to make sure they were hard as a rock.

"Oh God John that feels so good."

I laid my head back onto his chest, closed my eyes and let the feelings develop. My pussy lips were engorging with blood. I desired his cock to be in me.

I was using my free hands to remove my clothing as he continued the breasts massage and nipple stimulation.

It dawned on me we have not even kissed seriously and I was on fire.

I managed to get my blouse off. It dropped to the floor. .

He pulled me tight to his chest.

I turned my face so we could kiss if he desired; and did he ever.

We were tongue dueling in seconds. I lifted my left hand to the back of his head to pull him tight to my mouth. After a few minutes, I was breathless. I dropped my hand, broke the kiss, undid the buttons on the skirt and let it fall to the floor.

When I pushed back into John chest, it was the first time I felt his member pressing into my backside. He must have rearranged it when I was working on my skirt because he let go of my breast so I could use my hands.

"Heather, your body is awesome to look at. It is so much more intoxicating than I had visualized in my brain. Please permit me to strip and then join me over there in that huge chair. Heather, I want to taste you and eat your love box before we shower. My hormones are raging. I'm sorry that I am so bold in asking it this way but it has been a few years since I have seen a naked woman with your stature and I feel like a teenager again and almost reacting like one."

"John my hormones are raging a war also, desiring to have you use me anyway you desire that will make you happy. They knowing you are happy will make them and me both happy."

He stripped faster than any guy I had ever watch strip. He took my hand as we walk to the chair. He sat down and said, "Heather, stand in the chair and place your mound at my mouth."

"I was reaching to take off my bikini panties and John said, "Please Heather, leave them on for a few minutes. I love getting a lady worked up with her panties on."

I climbed into the chair, placed my mound onto his mouth, my hands on top of his head, closed my eyes as his hands covered my butt cheeks, and pulled me tight to his mouth.

The tongue was licking my gash through the panties, pushing my panties into the gash. He was doing a little nibbling of my clit. The panties were shielding my clit from his teeth but not the pleasure. I could not stop the orgasm that had started. I was going to flood my panties. It hit me like a bolt of lightning. I arched my back, pressing my clit harder onto John's tongue. My mouth opened, "Oh God John, "Ohhhhhhhhhh." My body was shaking as the orgasm rolled through me. John went to soft tongue massaging of my clit through the panties and let me calm down. When I was near normal, he reached up to slip my panties down. He placed them next to us and replaced his tongue onto the clit and his hands went back to my butt cheeks.

I was so strung from the first orgasm that the next orgasm hit hard, furious, and fast. I heard him slurping up my juices, which set off the orgasm. Is it John, his technique, a new guy doing me, being black, or the combination of all of them had me wanting more?

"Heather babe, lower yourself to your knees and whenever you are in the mood, feed my cock to your obviously wet, hot, toy box."

As my breasts were near his mouth, his hands went to them and a mouth went to one to inhale the whole breast into it; out of my mouth came, "Oh John yes, oh God yes! That feels so good, Ohooooooooo."

As John's hands and mouth attended to my breasts, other urges where developing between my legs and deep in my playground reserved for special guys.

The mood was perfect. I did not desire to break it by asking him to put on a condom. I had a good feeling about him assuming that at other times he was more cautious.

I used a free hand to guide his manly staff into the cavern that was begging for it. When it was inserted to the hilt, John broke the mouth manipulation of my breasts, looked me in the eyes and said, "Heather your breasts are awesome. I love smaller, firm breast with perky nipples. I could suckle them all night."

I placed a hand on the back of his head and pushed his open mouth onto a nearby breast. He began to suckle and I began the magic ride to heavenly bliss. Since I was in his lap, I had lots of control of the pace. I began slow but worked up to a fast pace. I felt him inhaling a lot of air and breaking out in a little perspiration. His grip on my butt cheeks was getting tighter and he tried to meet my down thrust by raising his buttocks.

It dawned on me he was more strung out to have an orgasm then I was. I decided I would control mine and enjoy it when he was coating my insides with his semen.

He began to stiffen. I pulled him tighter to my breasts with my arms wrapped around his head and softly said, "Enjoy John, enjoy."

I felt his first two volleys and then let my orgasm consume me. I think I nearly broke his neck but he did not mention it. When I came to my senses, he was wet with perspiration as well as me. I pushed back from him, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Wow John that was much better than I had dreamt it would be." He flexed his tool; I felt it and went, "Mmmmmm."

I gave him some tender mouth kisses. When were finished lip pecking he said, "Heather, I am going to wrap my arms around your waste and then stand with me still impaled. You then wrap your legs over my but and your arms around my neck and I will carry you into the shower."

I grinned and said, "Are we doing this so we have more play time and you don't have to take time out to wipe the drippings from the floor we would make otherwise?"

"No way babe, my tool doesn't want to miss any opportunity it has been offered by a body such as yours."

I gave him a sweet kiss and smile saying, "I see now why you are one hell of a salesman with a gifted tongue and other paraphernalia."

We made it to the shower. We horsed around. I could help but not notice John's tool did not deflate much. It was in a horizontal position 90% of the time. It was telling me it loved me.

After we had dried, he handed me a terry robe and said, "Heather, it would please me very much if you would join me in the living room to listen to some soft music with a little snuggling. I love the feeling of your warm, tender, lovely body next to me. Please sleep with me tonight, and tomorrow night, if your schedule permits. I will be gone for a month then and I will miss you."

I nodded my agreement besides saying, "I would love to do that John." I am free and so happy that you asked."

He pushed some buttons on some console. The light dimmed and music started. "Heather, place your head in my lap and lie on the sofa and look at the ceiling."

I did as he suggested. When I was in position, the lights went out. My heart skipped a beat wondering what was going to happen. The entire ceiling came to life as if viewing the galaxy. "Isn't that beautiful, Heather? Now that is some high tech stuff. Don't you feel like you are on a beach, somewhere?"

I then realized the music was softer but with leaves rustlings, waves crashing on the beach shore. "Wow John, that is awesome."

As I was looking over the star studded ceiling and a hand of his went into my robe to massage softly a breast and delicately played with a nipple.

It was feeling so good at my breast but sending messages to my lower erogenous zone.

I scooted my head closer to John's lower stomach. I was pleased to bump into an erection, which prevented me from placing the side of my face on his stomach.

I let my face snuggle the toy that had brought me pleasure earlier.

The kneading of my breast was warming me up for more touches that are intimate.

I turned my face to John's erection, reached into his robe to pull it to my lips. When the lips made contact with the black skin, he moaned his approval and squeezed my breast harder.

I licked the base best I could from that position. I broke the kissing and asked, "John shall we do this where we can be more comfortable?"

He moved his left arm to the armrest. He did something because I heard a motor hum. I then realized the back of the sofa was lowering and he was going back with it.

I rolled to my side and then up on my knees to engulf that hard, lady pleaser with my mouth. I then humped it with my mouth taking as much of it as I could.

I felt him place fingers at the entrance to the toy box. I then heard, "Heather, straddle my face and place that leaking honey box on my mouth."

It was a short time in coming when we both released our lust, causing both of us to feel good, knowing we had pleased one another. I had swallowed semen before but only from guys that had really treated me as something special.

After having recovered some, I heard, "Heather, I desire that you select the positions you would desire for me to make love with you. All I desire is to make you happy in the next forty-eight hours. My pleasure will really come knowing you are sailing from my efforts."

I spun on the sofa, rested my breasts on his chest and said, "John the thing that would make me the happiest tonight is for when we get into bed, we lay on our sides. You spoon me. Then be a good boy and put your toy away for the night into the toy box. I know you have been making sure I have enjoyed our time together. I want you to shut your mind down about making me feel good and make yourself feel good. I promise I will feel good, knowing that you are enjoying the feeling that my toy box will be giving you."

"Heather I think that can be arranged. Anytime Love, you say the word."

"Okay how about we do it now."

"Sure Love let's go do it."

When we both had our feet on the floor after getting off the sofa, he carried me to his bed and placed me in the center. He helped me take off the terry robe and saying, "Pick your side to lay, left or right. I turned onto my left side, he tossed the terry robe, crawled onto the bed, pulled the covers, and we played.

The orgasm from that playing made my whole body glow with warmth. It was not an earth shattering one. It heated me up and kept me hot with a feeling of love and not raw sex for sex.

I never experienced this kind of feeling with a guy. What was it indicating? What kind of spell has he cast?

12