Was I wrong?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh" Sonia moaned. She was starting to get restless and her hands were running over my head and back. Her movement and her moans were giving me the satisfaction that I was doing a good job and that Sonia was truly in the throes of ecstasy.

I continued to suck on her breasts and moved my hands down her pajama covered legs. I I gently slipped my hand under her pant and felt her panties underneath. Without letting go of her breasts, I pushed shown on her pants, pulling them down her hips. Sonia lifted her hips and helped out by pushed her pants all the way down to her feet. I finally let go off her nipples and moved down to her feet and pull the pants completely off.

I looked at her shapely legs admiring her flawless beauty. I looked down at this almost naked beauty queen who was not only ravishingly sexy, but also my cousin sister,

Touch me" she whispered. "All over"

I didn't need a second invitation. I leaned back up, and took my top off. Sonia reached out and touched my chest, rubbing her hands over my pecks and nipples, which by the time had hardened slightly. Sonia lay there admiring my body just as much as I was admiring her. This was a major ego boost for me.

Then he picked up her left leg and started to kiss her foot, then her calf, then her knee. Sonia closed her eyes and let my tongue wander up her leg, her pussy was tingling with anticipation, the thought of me touching it drove me wild. I ran my tongue down the inside of her thigh, stopping before I reached her pussy, my nose pressed against her panties, I took a deep breathe and I could feel the wetness on my nose. My cock was pounding against my boxers, I was so hard, the smell of her, the touch of her skin drove me mad with passion.

I moved up over her panties and I gently moved up, appreciating her beautiful flat stomach, I continued to slide my tongue up her, around her navel. My lips moved up, and I started to kiss the base of her breasts, every kiss was met with a quiet moan from Sonia.

My hands moved around and slowly caressed her breasts, kneading them in my palms, rubbing her hard buds with the palm of my hands. My right leg was between hers; she felt it slightly press against her pussy mound, causing a small shock to happen. She then pushed her pussy onto my leg, softly at first, but as he continued to feel her breasts, she pushed harder. I then took a nipple in my lips, softly kissing it, running my tongue around and over it. Sonia placed her hands on the back of my head and pushed me harder on to her heaving breasts again.

She moaned again and said "your tongue is sending electricity from my breasts all the way between my legs!". That was all the encouragement I needed. I started to kiss a trail from the breasts down to her navel and then to the top of her panties. As I put my hands on the top of her panties, Sonia leaned back and closed her eyes. I then ran one finger from the top of her pubic mound, down over her pussy lips. With this Sonia let out a small gasp, and pushed herself against my hand. I then rubbed my hand all over her pussy, as she gently ground herself against my hand. She started to breathe heavily;

"'I've never felt his before" she gasped

I moved my hand and pulled her panties of, revealing a very dark bush, which was glistening with her juices. Sonia never said anything, she just laid they, letting out quiet groans. I spread her legs wider, so I could see my target to its full extent. I positioned my face just infront of it, her pubes tickling my nose. I blow softly onto her lips, at which she jolted over her body, I then stuck my tongue out and pushed against her puffed lips.

I ran my tongue all around her lips, licking the juices of her, I would apply slight pressure to her now exposed hard bud. This drove her wild, she had obviously never had this done before, I lent forward and kissed her lips, tasting her juices, then I kissed her clit. This sent tremors all the way through her body, I then sucked on it, licked it, flicked it with my tongue. All this while one hand was playing with her nipples, and the other rubbing her swollen, wet pussy lips. She was moaning louder, pushing herself closer to me, I knew she was on the verge of what her first orgasm. He sucked hard on her clit, and slowly insert a finger into her love hole, not too far, but far enough to send her over the edge.

"OOOhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Gooooooodddddd" Sonia suppressed her scream.

At which point, her body convulsed, her breathing was very heavy, and her pussy started to flex. Ripples of pleasure, ecstasy, spread all over Sonia's body, she was in heaven. As I knelt there, floods of Sonia's juices came out of her as she had her first orgasm. She tasted so sweet; I lapped at her juices as they ran down her pussy and on her ass. She lay there for a minute, as I licked her clean, running my tongue all over her.

My cock was as hard as rock by now, trying as hard as it could to get out of my boxers. I moved around, so that I could rub my hard cock, up against Sonia's pussy.. She moved her hand down and gently rubbed over my boxers, the touch of her hand, sent a twitch through my body, she reacted by rubbing harder. I sat up on my knees, and pulled Sonia's hand onto my throbbing tent, slowly rubbing her hand over my cock.

I pulled my boxers down to my knees. My hard on was standing upright against my stomach. I'm about 6 inches in length (nothing too big, but never had any complaints) She pushed her hand back, and wrapped it around my throbbing manhood. It was hot, and hard, the top was more swollen than the shaft. I started to move her hands up and down my shaft, every time she went over my swollen head, I would moan. As she did this, pre-cum started to ooze from my tip. She rubbed it over my tip. I was kneeling there, eyes closed, moaning gently as she stroked my cock. Enough was enough, I had to put this in her soon, or else I would shoot all over her.

I whispered "I want to make love to you Sonia. You have truly made me feel like a man and I want you make you feel like a woman."

"Make love to me." She said softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, I trust you that you wont ever hurt me." She replied.

I moved to my dresser drawer and pulled out a condom. She smiled and said "thanks for thinking of me."

"I should be thanking you for this privilege" I said and meant it.

I tore the cover and unrolled the condom on my throbbing cock. I moved up her body, trailing kisses up her body. I slowly guided my hard, throbbing cock, into her. I inserted my tip gently; she was tight, but wet enough for it to glide in. As I pushed it in gently, Sonia let out little gasps of pleasure. I then felt the resistance I expected, I held her tightly, and pushed my way through it. Sonia let out a cry of pain, I held her for a while, not moving. I let her calm down and then I pushed my cock in the full way, she felt so tight. He started to push my cock in and out of her, at first she just laid there, but then she started to push her hips up to meet him, to get my cock deeper into her pulsating pussy. We started to get a steady rhythm going, both of us intertwined with each other, our lips locked.

As I started to push harder, Sonia could feel herself coming close to cumming again; she stopped kissing me and started to push as hard as she could against me, groaning louder and louder. I was also getting close to shooting my load. All of a sudden I worked myself into a frenzy, pushing hard, moaning out louder.

"AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHH" I moaned

My body tensed, my eyes glazed over, my legs went all limp. I proceeded to shoot what seemed endless amounts of cum into Sonia's cunt. Spurt after spurt in her. As soon as that happened, the feeling of my convussions inside her sent Sonia back over the edge, she let out a large gasp, held I tightly, digging her finger into my back, as she tensed all over with pleasure, and had another orgasm.

We lay for a minute of two, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

"thank you." She said.

"Please don't say that"

"No, really…that was the best." Sonia smiled. Then she help by hand and said that her life and future was now in my hands and that she trusted me with her life. No one could ever know.

I said, "I used to love you as my cousin and my sister. Then I used to love you as my best friend. Now I love you as my lover. I will always be here for you. We are in this together."

She looked into my eyes, and kissed me.

I didn't know if what I did was wrong and I still don't.

12