Was it Consensual?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
japacumslut
japacumslut
527 Followers

She sucked me for another 15 minutes and got me hard again, and so I bent her over the bathroom counter and just fucked her back and forth between her cunt and arse until she was babbling incoherently in Japanese. I loved seeing myself in the bathroom mirrors pound into her from behind. Her beautiful Japanese face was right up against the mirror, and it was like watching a great porno film with yours truly as the stud! LOL.

This time I was so horny I couldn't care less about whether she was on birth control--that was her problem! So I just started slamming her good, lifting her right up off her toes, and shot a load deep inside her sloppy cunt. She didn't seem to mind. In fact she came like gangbusters when I was up to the hilt inside her delivering my babymakers! You'll have to see if she gets pregnant and tell me if I've got a little chip off the old block running around there in 9 months...!

By the time she staggered out of there in the early morning, she had gotten one royal fucking, that's for sure. I'm sure she was pretty sore the next day after the shagging I gave her cunt and arse! She looked like she could barely walk!

Tell your girlfriend to say "hi" to her for me, will ya. I'd love to get some more of that if I ever come back through town. Hard to find a girl who likes it rough like that. Ta for now.."

So that was it. As I read the email I wondered, how should I understand it, how should I think about myself? What does it say about me...?

japacumslut
japacumslut
527 Followers
12