Was It Ravishment?

Story Info
Camping trip turns out unexpectedly.
1.8k words
4.24
114k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonny37
lonny37
20 Followers

The story I'm about to relate happened a few years ago when my husband and I were on a camping trip; we usually go at least a couple times a year. We loaded up our motor home with the essentials and off we went towing our Honda car behind.

We drove to a new spot a few hours away in the Rocky Mountains, a national park with a campground that wasn't full this time of year so we could enjoy nature and a little peace and quiet for the weekend.

Once there we registered, parked and settled in and started the barbeque because it was almost supper time. I set everything up outside on the picnic table while Bob, my husband proceeded to cook our steaks.

It was about this time that another motor home pulled up and began backing into the spot right beside us.

Once the motor home was parked an older very big man got out, smiled, waved and began leveling things and setting up camp just as we had done. I turned out his name was Ed and he was from the states just on vacation by himself touring different parts of Canada.

We didn't talk much that night really, he stopped by our fire on his way out walking his dog and chit chatted a bit about his trip, his dog and just stuff in general. Ed was quite a few years older than us, I'm 38 and Bob 39 and Ed looked to be in his late fifties or maybe 60.

All in all it was an uneventful day and we called it an early night and went to bed early, that was uneventful too as Bob and I only make love occasionally nowadays, I don't really complain, it's just the way it's gotten to be over the last 8 years or so.

We're both considered attractive, Bobs tall dark and handsome and I constantly catch other women checking him out, our relationship is comfortable I guess, not bad in any way. I'm in good shape as well and what men would call well endowed, I'm 5'5, auburn hair, and slender but with nice hips and am large breasted.

I don't think my sex drive has went down any over the years, it's just that Bob isn't that interested most of the time so my sex drive is kind of on the back burner, when we do have sex it's good.

We had a good sleep and I awoke to laughing outside and got up to see what was going on, I put my robe on and headed out into the bright morning sun, Bob and Ed were sitting at the picnic table laughing and talking when I joined them. Turned out Ed was a big hockey fan also.

It's all Bob ever does when it's in season, watch it, play it in a local men's league, and talk about it with anyone that will listen, it's a wonder I can ever get him to do anything in the winter.

I could see how our weekend was going to be spent now that he had a hockey buddy to hang with; the beer was next, I knew it. They chatted while I got my bathroom stuff and headed over to the showers in one of the few buildings on the campgrounds.

When I got back breakfast was ready and we all ate together and they talked about hockey of course, this player, that player and on and on it went after breakfast until I finally reminded Bob about the hike we were supposed to take that day.

Ed took the hint and left and Bob and I got our stuff together and headed out to see the surrounding area. It was uneventful as far as hikes go, we checked out the different paths for a few hours, broke for lunch and then headed back after a few miles.

When we got back Bob invited Ed over and they sat around chatting about man stuff and hockey while I amused myself and read a book for awhile. Ed stayed for supper and him and Bob got along really well and seemed to hit it off on every level, just like they were long lost pals.

I kept catching Ed looking at me though, leering, staring at my breasts and watching my every move, Bob didn't seem to notice at all. It started to get to the point that I was uncomfortable but didn't want to say anything for fear of sounding foolish so I just went inside the motor home after awhile.

I stayed inside and watched a movie while Bob came in and out to get beer for him and Ed, they weren't drunk but were getting there I could tell.

After awhile Bob came in again and said he was going to get more beer as they were running out and there was a small town about 30 minutes away and I said fine and off he went.

Now I had assumed that Ed went with him and because I thought no one was around I decided to head over to the building for a shower. Because I thought I was alone I just wore my shorts and a sheer see through pink halter over my large breasts. I gathered my other stuff up, towel, shampoo and soap and headed out into the dusk.

It was still light and the cool breeze that was blowing felt good on my body and breasts as I walked, they may as well have been bare for what was covering them. I walked slowly with my eyes closed breathing in the cool fresh air and noticed the effect it had on my large nipples as they swelled to full size tingling and aching.

As I walked I was suddenly aware of someone in front of me and my eyes flew open as I stopped in mid stride. There was Ed standing only a few feet in front of me his eyes glued to my large breasts which were clearly visible through my halter.

I was startled and just stood there for a few seconds. I covered my chest with my arms and said a nervous hello, pretending like nothing happened.

Ed explained that he had stayed behind while Bob went into town and was just coming from the shower.

I ended the conversation politely, laughed nervously and then turned around and headed straight for the shower more than a little embarrassed.

My heart was beating fast when I got there and I don't know if it was sexual excitement or nervousness or both, he did scare me but having a strange man look at me like that had excited me too.

I had my shower and my body responded to every touch but I held back being in a public shower, I'll wait till Bob gets back I thought, then I'll seduce him later on tonight.

When I got back to the camper there was a message from Bob on the cell phone saying that he had car trouble and was waiting on the mechanic in town and to tell Ed he would be back later.

I hung up the phone. I wasn't going to tell Ed anything, I was still embarrassed about our little meeting on the way to the shower. It had made me horny though.

I put in a movie but couldn't get the horniness in me to go away, my nipples were swollen and I was still wet from earlier, I tried to put it out of my mind but couldn't. Finally I gave in and got my vibrator out of my suitcase and lay on the bed relaxing and touching myself all over.

I removed my clothes a piece at a time as I got more and more turned on until I lay there completely naked on the bed propped up against my pillows. I slowly pushed the softly humming toy into my self while massaged my large breasts. I pinched my swollen nipples with the other, my eyes were closed and I was moaning softly and moving my hips to meet my toy.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, Ed had come over to see what was taking Bob and was watching through the side window and had a clear view of me pleasuring myself I don't know this for sure, but I think so, I think in retrospect that Ed knew what he was doing.

I was approaching orgasm and began to move my hips faster, eyes closed, lost in the moment, right on the verge of cumming. The trailer door suddenly opened at the point of no return and Ed came in just as I was starting my orgasm, I mean right at the point where it started and it just kept right on going; I couldn't do anything about it.

Our eyes were locked as he watched me laying there prone and naked. Everything was in slow motion from the point he walked in, I looked at him helpless as he smiled and watched glassy eyed, my face contorted in passion, my mouth open as I trembled and cried out, shaking on the bed. Ed just stood there watching, mesmerized, smiling, our eyes still locked. My orgasm continued my body twitching as he looked on.

It was incredible, the most powerful orgasm I've ever had in my life. I was exhausted as I lay there, my body shuddering. That's when Ed made his move. He didn't' say a word, he just started undressing and when he was naked climbed onto the bed and positioned himself over my naked body.

I didn't resist, I gasped loudly as he plunged his big hard cock into me, again and again he thrust into me. I lay there crying out as he fucked me with long slow strokes. His big hands made my bouncing breasts look small as he kneaded them and worked my swollen nipples, sending electric shocks through my body.

I'm sure people in the park heard my screams and saw our motor home rocking. I'd never felt anything like this, so forbidden and with a total stranger inside me. I came again, this time on Eds big cock and screamed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over my shuddering body. Ed grunted and stiffened as he came inside me, his weight pressing down on me as his body twitched and his cum leaked down my ass.

We lay there for a minute not saying anything. He got up and put his clothes on and never said a word and I didn't either. He left as quickly as he came. I got up and cleaned myself up feeling guilty and ashamed but exhausted. I'd never been fucked like that in my life.

I was terrified Bob would find out, maybe it was rape but I hadn't resisted and I had an orgasm.

Bob got back early in the morning with the car and the beer I might add. He woke me up and asked what had happened to Ed, his motor home was gone, he had left. I said I didn't know and left it at that.

Bob still doesn't know to this day and I've never talked about it.

lonny37
lonny37
20 Followers