Was It Ravishment or Great Sex

Story Info
He wants a sexy professor.
1.7k words
3.57
60.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capt13
capt13
23 Followers

Inside of ever man there is a part of us that loves to take advantage of a woman sexually. This story is about me taking advantage of a very sophisticated classy college professor who should have known better. She was older and was supposed to be wiser but on this night I was the smarter one.

I was 22 years old and in the best shape of my life. I was about to graduate from college and I was strong confident on top of the world. I knew I was special and I was proud of this. I was a young black man that was educated, I could speak well and I was a nice brown and handsome 6ft tall and 245 lbs. I was a college football player and I was well endowed, blessed with a long extremely thick black extension of my spirit and sexuality. My sensuality had developed and my patience along with my strong body helped me to be a good lover. It did not hurt that I had big soft lips and I was a passionate kisser.

This professor was about 45 she was not like the average 45 year old. She was from Florida and was uniquely mixed. Her father was Dominican and her mother was Persian. She was beautiful there was a hint of grey to her long black slightly wavy hair that came past her waist. Her skin was a smooth caramel complexion with an olive tint, and her skin had a glow to it. She wore wire frame glasses that made her hazel eyes look sexy. Her perfectly lined lips begged to be kissed and her perfect teeth would hypnotize you when she spoke and decided to smile. She would often wear dresses and her legs were perfectly proportioned. Her feet sported the perfect pedicure and at 5ft 8in she was perfect for me. I had never been in her remedial math 050 class but people said she was a bitch and often failed students.

I had been nominated for a minority achievement award because I had been accepted to graduate school and had a good GPA. I was a good ball player and I think people just enjoyed seeing me succeed. I was humble and I worked hard, I was not a thug want to be and I was happy in a well ironed polo shirt and khakis. I was always clean shaved and I kept may tapered military style hair cut.

On the night of the award dinner I was well dressed in a black suite and tie. Many of the professors from the university were there showing support. She was one professor that had decided to attend. She was stunning in her long blue strapless dress. It was this night that I noticed her breast and other assets. She spoke to me and congratulated me on my success. I could not focus because her perfume was intoxicating and the light made her skin glimmer and her eyes sparkle. I said thank you and went to shake her hand but she did something that shocked me she gave me a hug. Not the average hug but she pinned her body against mine and held it there, upon her release of me she let her hands trace my shoulders and arms and then smiled in an innocent seductive way, her first mistake.

As the dinner came to an end I noticed that she was hesitating to leave. I soon discovered that she was embarrassed of her car and wanted to wait for everyone else to leave her second mistake. She had an old Chevy Vega that was at least 25 years old and rusted out. What was not rusted out was primed one of four colors. She knew I was looking but did not acknowledge me she went to her car and attempted to start it. This is when I made my move it was a cool April night and the rain had started to fall very heavy. I offered her a ride and she accepted.

I had three bottles of Champaign a bottle of tequila and some blue liquor that had been given to me that night as congratulatory gifts. She was curious about the blue liquor and she asked me what it was. I did not know but I told her she could have some she accepted, her third mistake. This stuff had to be strong because after one swig she started to relax and drink more soon half of the bottle was gone and so was she.

I knew about where she lived but with her passed out and not responding well I had no other choice but to take her back to my apartment. I carried her up to my apartment and laid her on the sofa. Now I had to do something she was passed out on my sofa and she was asking for a pillow and a blankie. I joking told her to take off her clothes and I would get her a few pillows and a blanket, when I returned she had done just that. She was now on my sofa with her lacy bra and panties on half sleep and drunk. I picked her up to lay out the sheep and the pillows and she kissed me on the check and said thank you, her last mistake.

I laid her down and began to cover her but I stopped at her neck, I started to play with her hair softly and she responded with a soft but very sensual moan. I then let my hands explore her face and I massaged her neck and shoulders. I was methodical how I stripped her bra off and slowly removed the sheet and blanket that gave her security and comfort. I kissed and licked my way down her body. Being soft but every so often biting her skin and blowing my breath over her skin.

I could smell her body reacting but when I went down to remover her panties she resisted but this did not stop me I pulled them down slowly and once they were off I saw what I would never forget. A bush of pubic hair that was perfect and I noticed the shine from her wetness. I started to lick her pussy and yes I enjoyed it. Slow long soft licks exploring more and more of her as I licked. I licked everything that I could see even that soft spot that is between the front door and the back door, when I would kiss her there I could tell she enjoyed that. As I licked her I let my hands touch all of her well toned body.

I was now ready to make love to this woman or attempt to be passionate but when I started to get up she resisted again and shoved my face back down between her legs. Now I was focused licking and fingering her tickling her pussy, and soon she was moaning louder and louder and she clamped her thighs around my head. I had her wetness all over my face and down my chin on my shirt and she was doing the Tickle Me Elmo dance and laughing.

I quickly took off my clothes and started to get ready but she stopped me once again and asked me if I had protection. Of course I did and I had no problem putting it on but as I was putting it on she came to and saw me completely naked. Some women like to see a man with no clothes on with a long hard thick black dick but she was startled and started to protest. She was shacking her head no and trying to cover up with the blanket I yanked to blanket off of her and she tried to run. She took two steps and was falling over the second sofa I got right behind her and told her to relax.

She tried to resist and put up a good fight for a drunken woman for an entire 30 or 40 seconds but I was to strong for her. I had started to work the head inside her and I could see her tensing up but she could not stop it she was being invaded by my big black dick I was stretching her and slowly feeding her pleasure. She moaned and was breathing in a panic type state like a woman in labor. I was angry that this woman had tried to resist me and I did not stop I pushed in until she screamed. I was not all the way in but I was going to get all the way in tonight no Mr. Nice Guy, I started to wiggle and grinding my hips working it in deeper and deeper and she was rolling her head and moaning but she was also getting wetter and wetter.

I wanted to turn her over and pin her legs back over my shoulder so I eased out and she turned around quick and jumped on me quick kissing me and grinding on me, I laid back she was into it she started to ride me kissing me bucking and rolling her hips. She would change her pace and rhythm but she was bucking like she was at a rodeo. When she leaned back I got a chance to see her, she was sexy long hair and perfect body and breast that bounced with each stroke. I picked her up and pined her on the sofa on her back I lifted one of her legs up on my shoulder and slid in she was not comfortable with this and I know it was hurting her. I could see it in her eyes as she looked back at me begging me to not hurt her but I long stroked her. She tried to stop me from going deeper by placing her hand on my stomach but I would only go deeper. She was moaning crying and beating on the sofa. I felt something shift inside of her, she let out a loud scream and yelp, now I was all the way in her working like a piston of a machine and then I exploded it felt so damn good I just let my dick get soft inside of her.

capt13
capt13
23 Followers