Was This Really Going To Happen?

Story Info
Chris and Nicole finally meet.
4k words
2.95
26.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris being a computer Installer for a large corporation had done a lot of traveling but this was only his first trip to Alabama. During this trip Chris had setup a meeting with an internet friend that he had known for many years. Chris was going to meet Nicole, a blonde beauty he had met in a chat room while he was back in college. Chris believed it had been almost 12 years since they first met in that chat room, But Nicole stood strong that it was only 10.

Chris was working in Montgomery, AL. This was the closest in all the years that Chris and Nicole had known each other that his job had taken him this close to Nicole. They had been talking about meeting each other in person for almost as long as they had known each other. This was finally their chance.

Over the years of knowing each other Chris had gotten married, divorced, and remarried. Nicole had gotten married, and had a child. Even during all of the change and different relationships that happened in each of their lives they remained friends. Sometimes they would go extended periods of time without talking, but neither of them ever removed the other from their email or messenger lists. They would always catch up and it was like they never skipped a beat. I don't want you to think that over the years these two were good and that their relationship was as innocent friends. The two of them became friends because of their attraction for each other and it also gave them someone else to share the sexual escapades that they each had over the years. Both of them had not exactly been the most faithful to their respective spouses over the years.

Chris looked like your average guy; he is 6ft, blue eyes, 34yrs old, wide shoulders, and the only part of him that would stand out, red hair. Over the years Chris figured out that if he was just a good guy and treated woman well, that woman would sleep with him. This was not hard for him because Chris found it hard to see women anyway other then as something to be loved and worshipped. This also got Chris in some trouble. You see Chris has a very high sex drive; this was not always good for relationships. There would be times when the person that he was in a relationship with would use sex as a weapon during fights. Then Chris would find someone who was willing and wanted him. This would bring Chris different lovers some were married, some were single, and some were swingers.

Nicole was a beautiful 28yr woman. She has long flowing blonde hair, which had a natural curl to it, although Nicole straitened it regularly. Her eyes sparkled with the littlest amount of light. She had a smile that would seem to stop time and brighten even the darkest nights. She was a curvy woman with her curves in all the right places. Nicole would disagree how beautiful she was, but all that did was make her even more desirable. Nicole was no angel herself; she also had affairs with other men. She would tell Chris of some of these escapades during their talks.

When Chris and Nicole would share their stories Chris's mind would often fantasize he was the one experiencing these things with her. He had always been highly attracted to Nicole but it always felt like it was bad timing or they were unable to meet. Chris had always wondered if Nicole would think about him the way he thought about her.

The first time Nicole and Chris would finally meet. Chris had found out a couple of weeks prior that he would be traveling down to Alabama for the first time. This news was of course very exciting for Chris. The first thing he asked when he found out he was going to Alabama was to what part. The office told him near Mobile. This was even better he thought to himself. As soon as he was able Chris contacted his internet friend and let her know he would be in the area and try to set up a time they could meet. The anticipation grew with each passing day. What was it going to be like when they finally met? Would Nicole be everything he had pictured? He had seen many a photos over the years, but as many of us know not everyone looks like the photos they share. What would they do when they met? Would they hug, shake hands, kiss, or not even touch? They had always talked about the things they would do if they ever finally met. They fantasized how they would ravish each other and would forget about their spouses at home, but were this all just a fantasy that was easy to talk about hidden behind a computer screen with no real intention of ever going through with it? Very shortly Chris and Nicole would find out.

It was just over a week out; Chris and Nicole were talking regularly about when they thought they could meet up. It wasn't going to be easy to see each other much. Nicole was going to school to become an EMT, had a child, and would need to find a way to get out of the house without letting her husband know what she was up too. Chris also had his own set of complications to find time to meet with her. Chris had to work overnights as to not disrupt sales. Then the biggest complication would be dropped on them. Chris was informed by his office that he was working in Montgomery, AL and not Mobile, AL as he had originally been told. That put Chris almost 2.5 hours from Nicole. When Chris told Nicole of this she was disappointed. She almost gave up on the idea that they could meet. Chris was having none of that. He was finally so close to Nicole after all these years he couldn't bypass the chance to see her, who knew when he might get another chance to meet her. Chris convinced Nicole that they still could meet; it just would take more planning.

After doing some thinking they figured out that the best way to insure they could meet was if Chris came down a day early and then they met after Nicole's rotation on the ambulance. They were both very excited to finally meet. Nicole called Chris multiple times as he drove the 8hrs down to Montgomery from Indianapolis. The whole drive Chris had butterflies. He was a mixture of excitement, nervousness, and with a bit of sexual tension. With how much they had talked about sex, would they go down that road? Would Nicole find him attractive? What if he didn't find her attractive? All these thoughts and many more raced around his head. If it hadn't been for how beautiful of a drive it was: seeing the rolling farms in southern Indiana and Northern Kentucky, the way southern Kentucky slowly rose up into more mountainous Tennessee, and then back down into Alabama. Compared to the hills and mountains Chris had driven through Alabama was very flat and plain, but Chris could still see the beauty of the natural terrain of Alabama. Chris had always loved nature and could see the beauty in nature that others weren't always able to see.

When Chris arrived to his hotel in Montgomery he texted Nicole and let her know he had made it. She told him it would be almost 4 hours until she would be done with her rotation. This gave Chris time to run grab something to eat. He had driven almost the whole way without stopping except for once to get gas and use the restroom. To say the least he was excited.

After eating and relaxing a little, Chris sat in his hotel waiting for that message that it was going to be ok to head towards Mobile. He spend much of the time checking that he was comfortable yet looked good. He wanted to make a good first impression. When finally the message came, Chris felt a wave of nervousness wash over him again. He kept telling himself that it was going to be ok; there was nothing to be nervous about. But he couldn't help himself. What if after they met they could no longer be friends? Chris had become very fond of Nicole and their friendship. She was now one of his best friends and the only one who knew all about his alternate life. Leading an alternate life meant lying and hiding a lot from people. He had lied to his family and friends so that he could lead the life he had been. Nicole offered someone that Chris could share all with. Chris had never lied to Nicole; he always was 100% honest with her. He couldn't even remember telling her even the smallest "little white lie." Was he risking this friendship by meeting Nicole?

As Chris drove the 2 ½ hours to meet Nicole in Mobile he slowly gained confidence. It dawned on him that nothing had to happen, if they met and there wasn't an attraction the only part of their friendship that would change was the fantasizing about being with her. They could still share their escapades, and stories. They both knew the risks involved with meeting someone they met online and for the safety and peace of mind for both of them they had decided to meet at a Mall, a public place.

He was just minutes from the exit to the mall when he received a call from Nicole asking how far away he was, she had just pulled in. Chris felt the excitement build instantly. She also apologized for not looking her best because she just had gotten off of rotation. Chris laughed to himself, thinking how bad can she really look? He had seen many pictures of her over the years and knew how beautiful she was. He reassured Nicole that she would look fine, and he was sure he wasn't at his best either because of driving over ten hours that day. Nicole informed Chris what side of the mall she was parked on and that she was driving a white Jeep. Chris informed her that he was in silver Ford Fusion, not his car but his wife's. His wife and he had talked and decided that was best he take her car on such a long drive and not rack up too many miles on his new Dodge Charger. At this point he was almost regretting not driving it. He wanted to show off a little for Nicole.

As Chris pulled into the mall parking lot, he could see Nicole's Jeep sitting right where she described. His heart raced. A million thoughts ran through his head, then almost on cue Nicole stepped out of her car as he pulled up. Everything that had popped into his head was now gone. She was beautiful! She had on bright colored athletic shoes, dark pants and a blue t-shirt. Her curves were amazing; her hair was up in a ponytail. He couldn't believe that he was there to meet this amazing looking creature.

Chris stepped out of his car and Nicole approached. It was almost like he was drawn to reach out and hug her. He didn't think he just did it and it felt so right. As they held each other close Chris could smell an intoxicating sent, whatever she was wearing it suited her.

As Chris and Nicole held each other Chris found himself over come with the desire to kiss her, so he kissed her on the neck. This was either the catalyst to them to begin to release each other or it brought on the next event. As they pulled apart their eyes met and almost on pure instinct and lust they kissed each other with a passion that Chris had never felt before. His hands roamed over Nicole's body. How could this feel so right? Why had it taken so long to finally meet? He wanted the kiss and embrace to last forever.

Chris and Nicole broke their kiss and smiled at one another, neither of them spoke about the kiss. They just held hands and decided to go for a walk in the mall. Chris didn't know this mall but Nicole did. He let Nicole take the lead where they were headed. They walked through the mall holding hands. Each time they were finding different reasons to keep their hand on each other. If someone were to catch the two of them together it would have been obvious that there was more than just friendship between the two of them.

Chris suggested that they go to the food court to sit and talk. To his surprise Nicole told him that this mall did not have a food court. Back home in Indiana almost all the malls had a food court, they only exception were the open air malls. They continued to walk and talk mainly small talk. Chris wanted to be witty and charming; he wanted to impress the beautiful angel he was now spending his time with. But his mind was blank except for thinking how lucky he was to be with Nicole and that he wished that this had happened much sooner. Before Chris knew it they had reached the other side of the mall. Instead of turning around they walked out of the mall and began to walk along the outside of the Mall back towards their cars. Even with the fresh air, the fog that had engulfed Chris did not lift. There is something about this woman that drew Chris in, something that wasn't going to let go of Chris easily. It wasn't until they stepped around the corner of the building and Chris could see where they were parked, that it hit him that his time with Nicole could soon be over. He wasn't ready for their time together to end; he wanted to be with this woman. He wanted to know what it was like to fuck her, to feel her climax while they were embraced. But there was also more than the lustful desire he had felt in the past when having an affair in the past, this time it was different. He told himself that it was because this might be the only chance he may ever get to be with this woman. Was this really the case though?

Chris was very surprised, when they got back to their cars and he and Nicole could still not keep their hands off of each other. Nicole also seemed to not be ready to say goodbye. They talked about places they could go. But each time they would get side tracked and start kissing each other with a red hot intensity that got the attention of mall security. Mall security made a point of pointing out that they were being watched on camera and that they needed to move along. This made them realize they needed to find a place more private. Nicole said that she didn't know that area too well but that she had an idea of a place they could go to spend some time together. They climbed in to their cars and Chris followed her to the place she had in mind.

On the drive many different thoughts raced through Chris' head. Was this a good idea? If something happened between Nicole and he could they still remain friends? Why was it that this time he was thinking of having an affair, it felt different somehow? What if he couldn't please Nicole? What if when they got to where they were headed Nicole rejected him? What if right now Nicole was driving along and rethinking what they had done and might do?

This was all so very new to Chris. In the past when he had affairs he didn't think about what if. He didn't care if it all went south and nothing happened. It comes with the territory; people would change their minds and decide that they couldn't cheat on their spouse or that they couldn't be the other woman. But this time he did care, he wanted Nicole. He wanted to feel her in his arms while they were embraced in the heat of passion. He wanted to do all the things that they had talked and fantasied doing together. He just wanted to be near her and spend as much time with her as he could.

As they weaved in and out of traffic Chris tried to stay as close to Nicole as he could he didn't want to lose sight of her. If he had he didn't know where he was and wasn't sure his GPS could get him to where they were headed. The drive felt like it took hours, but it was only 10-15 minutes. They drove through a gas station and turned into a road side parking lot. Night had already fChris; there was just a faint glow from the sun off along the skyline. Posted on a pole very near the parking lot there was a sign stating that the park was closed after dark. Chris noticed this but trusted that Nicole knew what she was doing and that it would be ok. He also thought that this might mean that there would be no one else to interrupt them.

Chris approached Nicole as she got out of her car, he took this time to kiss her again and grab ahold of her hand. He was very pleasantly surprised how receptive she was to his touch. He could sense that there was some hesitance now that wasn't there before. Had she rethought this? Did she regret leading him out here now? If any of that was true she quickly let it go as they walked along the boardwalk that lead into the road side park. Once again Nicole seamed to relax and let herself enjoy the moment. The night was a warm but comfortable one. They walked hand in hand, and from time to time would stop and kiss each other. The sexual tension was thick and would have been clear to anyone who saw them. Just a short distance into the park, they came upon a picnic table sitting under the bridge that passed over the park. They stopped to take advantage of this semi secluded spot. It would provide enough cover to allow most anything they wanted to do to occur but also was public enough to add to the danger excitement that they could be caught.

They sat on top of the table top. They began to kiss; Chris could feel his cock growing in his pants. He so wanted to feel Nicole's touch against it, it didn't matter if it was her hand, her lips, her pussy. All he wanted was for Nicole to be the one touching it. It was clear Nicole was also growing very excited by the way she reciprocated his kisses and her heavy shallow breathing. As they kissed Chris ran his hands over Nicole's body. He wanted to touch and feel every bit of her. Her kiss sent electricity through is body. He wanted her more with each passing second. Chris started to kiss and nibble on Nicole's Neck. Nicole was enjoying it. Then they both heard someone coming. They broke their embrace and situated themselves.

They sat close enough that there was no doubt that they were more than friends, but not close enough that it looked like they were up to anything. The interruption ended up being a blessing. This forced them to compose themselves and also talk more. They talked about their spouses, Chris' job; Nicole's school, family, and even if they were going to meet again this week. They were more cautious as to what they were doing while sitting there but they had a hard time keeping their hands off each other. Chris wanted to take Nicole to a hotel somewhere and live out the fantasies that they had over the years, but the cost to get a hotel was prohibitive. Nicole was also a little apprehensive to do so. The attraction was obvious to Chris, but something was holding Nicole back. They continued to make out and enjoy each other's company for a little over a hour or so when Nicole had to head home. Chris also had a long drive back to his hotel. Chris asked Nicole if she thought that they could get together later that week while he was down there. Nicole was no committal, but said that she would try. They walked back to their cars and kissed each other goodbye.

On the drive back Chris was torn, he wanted to see Nicole again, but was concerned that he had already started to have feelings for her that he hadn't expected or even felt with the first time meeting someone. As he drove he questioned if seeing Nicole again was a good idea. He thought if he could handle having a sexual relationship with her and not fall completely for her. He was feeling both a sense of bless and happiness that comes with being with someone that means so very much to you, but also a feeling of fear that he may be breaking up two marriages, or that Nicole wasn't feeling what he was. Before Chris was very far down the road he decided that the risk was worth it. He had felt so much in such a short period of time while with Nicole. The range of emotions that surged through him was not like he had experienced with any other person. Chris knew that if given the chance he was going to see Nicole again.

As Chris was driving back towards his hotel, his phone went off. He had a text message. Chris assumed that it was either his wife to say goodnight, his mother checking that he had made it safely or work checking that he was in the area. To Chris' surprise it was Nicole, telling him how she was glad they met and hoped that they could get together again. He replied that he also was very happy that they met and hoped that they could get together again that week while he was down there. Chris was on cloud nine now. Not only had he had a wonderful time with a beautiful caring woman that made him feel like he had never felt before but she just admitted to him that she also wanted to see him again.

12