Wash My Sins Away

Story Info
A spanking saves her soul.
1.1k words
3.86
45.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain fell like the drops of an oil lamp, slow and hesitant. She kicked a stone back and forth with the toe of her black high heels.

Her blonde hair plastered to her head she struggled to find a direction, though she didn't really care which way she went as long as it was away.

Her long coat swung in the wet breeze and the lights from the street lamps discovered her only in a black satin nightgown, drenched and clinging to her abandoned curves. She sniffed and sobbed, tears mixing with the oily rain, a confusion of salt and heavenly release.

How long had it been since anyone touched her? She had been married for 8 years and stopped feeling loved in only 3 so she wouldn't, she couldn't be touched by him again. A mixture of her own guilt and resentment towards him was a hard combination to digest and after living in utter emotional limbo she had had enough. He had tried to steal all of her dreams, because he didn't have any of his own. He couldn't control her because she didn't respect him and she desperately wanted for someone to take control...of her.

Now she wandered in the slow, driving rain looking for a purpose. She kicked the stone harder until it flew up high and landed on the window shield of a car stopped at a light. The man unrolled his window and yelled, "Hey! Are you crazy? What are you doing?" Not realizing that hers was an accidental infraction and that she was also at the end of her rope.

She snapped, she picked up the only rock she could find and threw it hard with a defiant "fuck you!" hitting the hood of his car and then ran on her high heels into the darkness of the next street over. The man pulled his car over and chased her. When he finally caught up with her he was breathing hard and could barely speak, but his eyes said it all, he was livid.

He was planning on dragging her back and calling the police on his cell phone, he was planning on pressing charges; he was planning on getting revenge on the bitch that cracked his windshield and dented his hood.

He was going to do all of those things but when he caught her she was sobbing and she fought him fiercely. She struck out at him and scratched at his face and she was wet and vulnerable and he wanted to have her right then and there but he was so angry all he could do was swat out at her wet ass.

She was screaming something completely unintelligible at him and then she spit at him. He grabbed her by the hair and started shouting at her to stop. She swung hard and hit him upside the head and then he grabbed both of her arms and held them behind her back. She kicked at him and then turning her head towards him was going to spit again and he kissed her open mouth...hard. He bit at her tongue and she kissed back with equal power. He spanked her wet ass and holding her with one arm around her neck dragged her into a dark alley. "God, don't kill me. I have a child...I have..."

"I'm not going to kill you, but I am going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget." She tried to see his face, but he was a blur of rain and tears. She did take notice of his hands, long fingers, and strong muscular palms...her eyes closed in disbelief and she opened her eyes again to the realization that this was not a dream.

He fell back against the brick wall; he ripped her wet coat off her soaking body and threw it into the darkness. He grabbed her waist and putting one foot on a cinder block her flung her over his knee. He slammed his hand down over and over again, the power of his stinging slap mixed with the water and acted as a conduit of electricity that vibrated and pulsed thru-out her entire body.

She heard herself screaming but on the inside she was moaning and her clitoris was dancing in her drizzling pussy. The whole ride was just getting started.

He grew tired of his hands sliding off the smooth finish of her satin nightgown so he pulled her up to his face and tore it off her shoulders, dropping it to the puddle between their feet. Totally exposed she was a nymph, a dripping and sobbing sea nymph shivering under his hot gaze. For a moment she looked grateful and he wanted to console her to help her but he wanted to beat her so badly.

He threw her over his knee and slapped harder and with more force than he ever had any woman (and he had spanked many), his rock hard cock was straining and trying to force its way out of his pants. She could feel it and grabbed it with her hands, stroking it through the denim with the rhythm of his beating.

She was starting to lose control of her body; his excitement mixed with her own was too much for her to fight. She grabbed at his buttons and ripped them open. His cock was at full attention and she wrapped her full lips around its warmth. She stroked the tip with her tongue and she slid it in all the way up to her throat, as she brought it back up to just the tip she swirled her tongue up its length and sucked hard.

His spanking was increasingly more and more erratic but hard and thrillingly sharp. Her bottom glistened with rain and steam arose from the furnace he had created.

In a moment of rebirth, everything bad and out of control in her life seemed meaningless and she felt free for the first time in a long time. The heat inside of her stomach deepened and a hard steady pressure built up between her legs and she gripped harder around his penis with her mouth. The crest of this ride was just ahead and she felt everything would fly at the summit.

He was grunting and walloping her in time with her voracious sucking. They were a machine each section feeding the other with the right power with the right energy and when they erupted together the combustion exhausted both of them to the ground.

Lying in a puddle they held each other tight. While the rain was still falling in long, lazy drops, her bottom soaking in the cool relief of the muddy water, she mused at the odd set of circumstances that saved her soul and made her feel alive again.