Washing Away the Pain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Derrick pushed her away. He knew the answer, but he needed to hear it, "You know better than that?"

She beamed a smile from her heart, "I love you." Her lips touched his again; their hearts guided the two in what would be their first love making session as a new couple. Even with her limited experience, Sherry could already feel the difference.

Derrick hungered for her, and started to explore every inch of her body. He drew imaginary contours with his fingers and tongue, kissing her neck. He touched her breasts through the material of the negligee and felt her shudder. "I like touching you through this, I never did that before, thank you."

"You're welcome, I hope you like touching me without me wearing it."

Derrick grinned at her, "You know better than that." Sherry chuckled; apparently they had found a catch phrase for the two of them to tease each other with.

Lace held the negligee together at the top; Derrick opened it and kissed her throat. He was going to have her sit up and pull it off of her, but then decided that if she went to all of the trouble to get it and wear it for him, then he should enjoy her in it.

He started to play with her nipple through the negligee, he liked it, and he saw she did too. He continued for awhile, and was in no hurry as he teased and played.

Derrick moved down and started to massage her feet, being careful to use enough pressure so that it didn't tickle. He heard her moan, he knew she loved this.

This was heaven having him massage and kiss her feet. She saw as well as felt him slowly move to her ankles, then her calves. She loved his caress on the underside of her knees. She lay there perfectly willing to let him do anything he wanted, enjoying all of it.

Derrick coaxed the tension from her legs; her thighs were luxurious to touch. He found his face just inches from her lacy panties that hid little. "If you picked this outfit to turn me on, it's working." He wasn't ready to move to this area.

Sherry saw him use his teeth to gently move the material away to access her skin. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. He used just his fingertips to barely touch her; he also used the tip of his tongue as he made little wet trails on her.

He knew she liked having her breasts touched and increased her pleasure by avoiding touching her nipples. As he played and teased, his finger slid down and went into her navel.

She almost went rigid, Sherry had no idea she liked having her navel touched, until they went on a discovery of each other's bodies. Her eyes shut to the pleasure as his lips finally closed around her nipple. Her arms came up and she held him to her.

After he paid attention to her other magnificent breast in the same slow teasing way, Derrick made his way to her belly. His touch was so light he felt her stomach muscles twitch. He eventually found himself back at her lacy panties.

A soft moan escaped as she felt his finger trap the lace and slide between her pussy lips. She was fascinated as she watched Derrick untie her panties with his teeth. If wearing a negligee made him react this way, she was definitely going to shop for more lingerie.

Sherry saw the desire for her in his face. His teasing and playing had increased the tension for both of them. She watched him position himself between her legs, and he guided his hard cock to her pussy. She liked those words, cock and pussy, and would have never thought of them much less said them even a year ago.

She groaned as he didn't put it in her. She felt it slide between her pussy lips making contact with her clitoris. He continued to slide it back and forth, and her tongue was pressed to the roof of her mouth so she wouldn't scream. It felt incredible, she had no doubt that he could make her get off this way.

Derrick loved the way it felt just touching her, but he had to be in her. He needed her, he wanted her, and...

Sherry sucked in her breath as she felt him slide into her and heard him say he loved her at the same time. She felt him start to move in and out, realized he was making love not just to her body, but her soul as well. Slow and easy strokes brought them both gradually along as they made love.

Derrick couldn't think of her as his sister, not anymore. He whispered in her ear, "I love you so much it hurts. My feelings for you can't be communicated by words, so you're going to have to listen to my heart."

Sherry felt tears running down her face. She could never have imagined having someone love her like this, especially her brother. She had found the man that she really needed in her life. No one had ever cared about her the way he did, "I have never loved anyone like I do you."

The pleasure of their love making had gotten steadily more intense. She was as hot as she could be without catching on fire, and felt him reaching places inside of her never touched before. He was harder and plunging deeper than she could remember him getting.

Sherry grabbed him, pressed him to her, and exploded in the most glorious orgasm she had ever experienced. As the waves of pleasure coursed through her, she started to cry from the sheer joy and happiness of it. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt him wipe away her tears with kisses.

Derrick couldn't hold back any longer. He speeded up, thrusting harder and deeper as every part of him begged for a release. With one finale thrust as deep as he could get, he moaned, "I'm cumming."

Sherry felt him throbbing and jerking deep inside of her, loved the feeling that she could get him to that point. She also knew that he had told her when it happened, because she liked hearing exactly when she made him get off.

Derrick collapsed next to her. They lay that way for some time, just breathing, their arms wrapped around one another. They basked in the afterglow, talking and connecting on such a deep level, words could never describe it.

Sherry's eyes kept wandering to her finger and her ring.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12