Washing Away the Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Derrick took a deep breath and slid his cock back then rammed it in hard. He heard her moan and started to fuck his sister hard. He hadn't known he wanted her and now his body ached for her, so he thrust a little harder. He hadn't known she wanted him just as much and rammed even deeper.

Sherry couldn't believe how rough it was getting. He was fucking her like he was starved for sex. It made her respond the same. She was giving to him exactly what she was getting from him. He wanted it hard, she wanted it harder. He wanted it deep, and she wanted it deeper. Water was being flung everywhere.

In and out, harder and harder, their sex brought them both to a fevered pitch. Sherry's orgasm hit her hard. She hadn't gotten off in so long and now her body had to deal with the incredible waves of pleasure coursing through her body. A gurgled moaning sound came from her throat, she wasn't even aware she was making any noise at all.

Each time he rammed his hard cock into her, new waves of pleasure exploded only to run into the previous waves of pleasure. Her eyes closed and she gritted her teeth as she balanced between pleasure and pain.

Derrick grabbed her hips and shoved his cock as far in her as he could get it. "AAAHHH!!" He pumped his cum inside of her.

Sherry's whole body felt fantastic. The water splashing on her skin only served to amplify the sensations. She could feel him jerking inside of her and knew he was filling her with cum. His balls were slapping against her legs as he continued to slam into her.

Slowly it eased up and he finally stopped. Spent, he just held himself in her. The only sounds were their breathing and the water splashing.

Sherry could feel him getting soft but it was a nice sensation still having him inside. She straightened up and leaned back to kiss him. Even before their lips met she felt him slip out of her.

"All right you talked me into it, I'll just move in with you."

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12