Washing Up? Ch. 02

Story Info
Love starts to develop; Annie witnesses romance.
1.7k words
4.34
91.6k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, it's romanticredhead here! Okay, so this hasn't really got an erotic overblast... if that's even a word, but you know what I mean. I'm just trying to develop the characters, make it clear the conflicting emotions going on within the chicks mind.

Okay? There ought to be more in the next one, I haven't written it yet! I've written like three or four of these stories in 24 hours... I think it's a record for me... So, yep. Peace out for now!

Yours, as ever,

romanticredhead

A redhead with a passion.

*

It was a few days after the shower incident. Josh and I had been deliberately polite to each other, and we were only just beginning to get back to normal, although I caught him looking at me in a way that wasn't quite brotherly affection a few times, and I found myself looking at him in a similar fashion.

I don't really know what I thought could happen, in the few days afterwards I put a lot of thought into the moral implications of incest, and came to the conclusion that... well, I guess I hadn't really come to any real conclusion, my mind was still swimming from walking in on such an intimate moment of his. Every time I looked at him, I was reminded of that, and I couldn't help thinking of his size. In the brief look I got, I was stunned by how large it was, it was bigger than the only boyfriend I'd had, James. I had never actually had sex with James, I wasn't sure how I felt about him, and he seemed happy to wait -- until I walked in on him and Maria, a girl who I'd seen a few times from school. Clearly the hand jobs I was happy to give him weren't enough.

It was all very innocent, but at 19, I was still a virgin, and not particularly concerned about it, but now... I just couldn't stop thinking about Josh in a new light, a way I never would have thought of if I hadn't seen him like that, wondering how it would feel inside me, in the place where only mine and James' fingers had ever been. I found myself unconsciously touching myself when I thought about it several times, only to snatch my fingers away and curse softly as I did so.

I think I was falling in love with him, his little characteristics that made me smile, his shining personality, the fact he was my brother making me want him more, the fact that if we ever became involved it would be incest made me feel aroused, something I never thought would happen, never having consciously harboured a perverted attraction to taboo love.

I can say one thing; this entire situation was almost definitely spiraling out of my control.

***

It was a Saturday; I was working at my Grandma's stall in the market, when I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. Guessing instantly who it was, I laughed, and brought my hands up to cover his.

'Who is it there, oh Master?' I asked, chuckling as I did so.

'It is the man, oh, what a man.' I spun around -- the voice was not the voice I was expecting. It was Josh, laughing, clearly aware that I had thought it was someone else.

'So, who did you think I was, sis?' He asked, wrapping his arm around me, and giving me a peck on my forehead, a simple gesture that made a fire burn inside me.

'Thought you were a guy from work.' I answered, patting his head as I always did when I was younger and had undergone a growth spurt -- he caught up with me very quickly, so the happy, 'tall' feeling I had didn't last long.

'Oh? And whom is this...' he lowered his voice, and put on a deliberately secretive, mocking himself almost -- 'guy, then? Will I have to be your stereotyped big brother and tell him to back off?' He let out a laugh, and handed me a hot Cornish pasty, clearly unaware of the jolt of feeling he had made erupt in me at his words. 'I knew the market was ending soon, I thought you could pack up early and I could give you a lift home. Sound acceptable to you?'

I shook my head at him, giving him a grin. 'What would I do without you, Josh?' He laughed, and ruffled my hair, as I turned, and started to pack up the stall, eating the pasty as I worked. I was very hungry, so I finished it in a matter of minutes, dumping the tissue it had been in inside the dustbin nearby. As I lifted up the heavy shelf I put the books on, I stumbled, and Josh jumped up to help, just as I let go of one end, and it crashed on to the floor, knocking me into Josh. His hand automatically reached out to hold on to me, and he only seemed to realise where it landed when he had been in contact with my breast for several second.

His face blushed bright red, and he quickly withdrew his hand, looking down shyly, a characteristic I never associated with him. There was an awkward silence for several seconds, until I placed my hand on his fingers, and squeezed them softly.

'Hey.' I whispered. 'It's okay.' He looked up, and met my eyes, squeezing my hand back.

'Thanks.' He answered. 'I'll help you with the rest.' He easily lifted the shelf, and helped me pack it away to carry it to a woman who minded it for me during the week, it was such a long way back home, and I rarely got a lift.

As we entered the shop, Josh looked down at me, and winked. 'Let's have some fun,' he whispered, as the bell pinged, and Annie came out. She stopped dead, staring up at Josh with a look on her face I'd never seen before. Before I could speak, Josh gave her a slow smile, nodding his head.

'Hey. I don't think we've met?'

Annie shook her head, looking flustered, smoothing down her apron. 'Yes, that's right... ahem, I'm Annie, you can call me Annie, I work here. Ah, Fran, you want... you... oh, yes, the market, here, let me take them...' her words were muddled; shooting glances at Josh every few seconds.

Josh winked at her, and slid a strong arm around my shoulders. 'I'm Josh. I'm with Fran, but it's a pleasure to meet you.' I was practically dumbstruck, amazed at how Josh was acting, but finding it funny as well. Oh, poor Annie, she looked so worried and slightly distressed. The reason I didn't put a stop to it, was that Annie was married, it didn't really matter if she had a crush on Josh, she wouldn't be able to act on it. She took the lighter things, and I carried the rest in to the back room, returning to Josh quickly, I knew she wanted to interrogate me on him, and I didn't want to get into it, it couldn't bring anything good.

Josh let his arm fall around my shoulders, and I felt his mouth on my ear. 'Can I give her something to really think about?' he muttered to me.

Not certain what this would entail, but feeling dizzy with his mouth so close to me, I nodded, waiting for what would happen.

He took hold of my chin, and brought my mouth around to him. Before I could ask him what he wanted, he moved in towards me, and softly touched my lips with his mouth, a soft touch that caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach, and a fiery longing for him to tingle in my lower abdomen. I let out a soft gasp, and moved my mouth against his more firmly, all thoughts of him being my brother lost, just knowing he was the only one who ever made me feel like this, his hot breath on my skin, his tongue burning my mouth wherever it touched, my face flushing and my body acutely conscious of him, so close, so near, so perfect to make me feel this way...

He gently pulled away, and my eyes stayed closed, breathing fast, shaking slightly from the feelings he had made come to life in me. We left the shop, Annie in silence, lost in each other's presence. When we got outside, we stopped, looking at each other.

'Was that all to make Annie think?' I whispered to him, so quietly I didn't know if he heard me.

Josh smiled hesitantly at me, taking a deep breath before saying 'No. No, it wasn't. It was because since I walked in on you in the shower, I haven't stopped thinking of you, not as my sister, but as a woman I think I'm falling in love with, and the fact that we're related makes things so easy, so beautiful, the fact that love can develop between siblings, the people I think are the closest in the world...' he paused, seemingly to collect his thoughts. 'I think you feel like me. I hope you do -- I don't know how I could cope...' His eyes connected with mine, their deep sapphire blue seeing inside me, as I slowly nodded.

'I feel like you do. I really, really do...' I was unable to say anything more, as his eyes darkened, and he stepped towards me, taking me into his arms, and kissing my mouth with an urgency that surprised me, scaring me with my blatant need for him, my brother, the one I wanted more than anything, as his tongue branded me with its' warm mark, knowing I was my brothers', he was mine, we belonged to each other, caught with love as our guardian angel.

He slowly pulled away from me, and stroked my cheek with his index finger, smiling down at me.

A single touch conveying the three words that meant more to me than any others in the world.

TO BE CONTINUED! Soon... as ever, feedback wanted desperately.