Washstone National Park Ch. 01

Story Info
Best friends get reacquainted at their summer job.
4.6k words
4.2
34k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ridan
ridan
8 Followers

Peter had just finished his first year of college and was glad to have the end of year exams finally out of the way. He was studying medicine and had been very busy for most of the year. Unfortunately for him he hadn't managed to experience the college life as many expect it. He was lucky if he could find the time to go out one night a week and even then he liked to take it easy due to class in the morning. As for women, he had even less experience. He had a few lady friends from class but that was about it.

That was why he was looking forward to the summer. He would be able to relax and enjoy himself and spend some time with his friends; and he'd be getting paid for it! Peter worked at Washstone National Park. He had started the job last summer and enjoyed himself so much he decided to come back. It was only twenty minutes away from his home and was easy, enjoyable work. It was mainly outdoors and it provided a lot of variety so he was rarely bored. The best bit, though, was that he got to work with people he got on with really well. Most employees were students, like him, who needed a part time job for the summer and he had known the majority of them from school as most of them were locals. There were also a few older part time employees and nearly all the full timers were at least over the thirty years old.

Peter thought it was great to finally enjoy the outdoors for a few months and not have to worry about studying. He was looking forward to meeting his friends at work, particularly Matt, Angela and Sam. They were all friends throughout high school but went to different colleges last fall so he hadn't seen them in nearly a year.

Washstone Park encompasses a large area of land including forests, lakes and open grassland. At the centre of the park is a mountain; North Point Mountain. Most of its visitors are hikers, walking one of the many trails that go around or over the mountain but there are also adventure activities to be had such as kayaking, water skiing, abseiling, mountain biking and more besides. One of the main features or at least the one that gives the Park its name is the hot pools found on one side of the mountain. The locals named them washstone pools because of the whiteness of the rocks that surround them. People come to bathe and swim in them and they are known to be very cleansing and relaxing.

****

Peter was driving up the five mile long lane that leads to the tourist centre. He couldn't wait to get started. The tourist centre was a starting point for all who visited. The building itself consisted of a small gift shop and reception area for enquiries. Behind the reception was a door that leads into the main office. Another door in this room leads to the boss's office and the deputy's office. There was a small hut beside the building for staff to have lunch and leave their belongings and connected to it were the public toilets and showers.

Peter walked into the hut and hung up his jacket. When he realised no one was about he walked over to the centre and into the main office. All the employees were there, gathered round one of the desks. The desk belonged to Denise, one of the Park Rangers. She shared it with Tim, another ranger, but he mustn't have been working today. The rangers were in charge of the part timers and decided who did what each day. Kathy, the other ranger working today, was already up the Park preparing for the first visitors.

"Glad you could join us" Denise said with a smile. She didn't seem angry and Peter got on well with her last year but he apologised all the same. He stood beside Matt, pleased that his friend was working today, and listened.

"I was just saying" Denise continued, "Chris and Andy will be over at the adventure area on the north side today and Julie and Amanda will be with me here, on the south side. That means Angela, Matt and you can go to the pools and make sure their clean. Look for litter along the trail and take dead leaves out of the pools etc..., you know the drill. I guess that's it, welcome back and get to work." She was laughing now as she walked out the door, Julie and Mandy following her.

It was great to see Matt and Angela again. We got our walking boots on and got all we'd need for the day gathered. Matt looked much the same as last year; he was athletic and well built. He was vice captain of our school football time back in high school. He was a funny guy too and everyone seemed to get on with him. Angela, however, looked a lot different. College had obviously changed her somewhat, for the better. Her long dark straggly hair was now gone, replaced with a short, sleek do. She had gained a bit of weight too which was no bad thing since she used to be a twig. I have to say I was impressed. I never really saw Angela as anything more than a friend but now I was simply stunned.

We had a lengthy walk to do before we would reach the pools. They were on the west side of the mountain. The tourist centre was three miles south of North Point and there were three separate trails that branched off from it that would bring you either west and round to the north side, up to the peak or east to the lake. We chatted most of the way, along the western trail, telling each other about our year and all we had been up to. I was slightly embarrassed at how little I had done compared to them. Matt was part of the college football team and was loving college. Angela was the same. She talked about all the great people she met and new friends she had. She definitely seemed more confident and I was certainly more attracted to her.

At last we reached the pools. It was still early in the season and no one was there. It would be a few weeks before people would start to visit. We sat for a while to rest after the walk and then got into the cleaning. Matt started taking out the debris in the pools while I searched for litter. Angela was cleaning the signs; NO LITTERING and BATHING SUITS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES and an arrow sign directing to the changing room hut. We worked hard for an hour or so and we were all done, except for Matt who was finishing up. It was only twelve and we weren't expected back 'til at least two. We decided to have some fun.

The part timers were always up to mischief in the park while trying to fill those empty hours of the day. It was harmless fun and they rarely got into trouble for it. The rangers would turn a blind eye as long as the work was done. Myself and Angela were trying to think of something to do as we went to help Matt finish. At once we looked at each other with sly grins, obviously with the same intention. Matt was standing a few yards in front of us leaning precariously over one the pools with a rod for collecting leaves. A few were just out of reach and he was stretching. Quickly we ran at him before he could do anything and PUSH and he was in.

After a few seconds of spluttering and splashing around, trying to regain composure, Matt began laughing along with us. We then helped him out of the pool; naturally he was soaked to the bone.

"You won't be able to go back to the centre like that, you know. Derek (our boss) would kill you", Angela kindly pointed out, trying to suppress laughter. Matt smiled back seemingly unperturbed.

"It's a nice, sunny day. They should dry out quick enough." Then without any warning he began to strip off his clothes. I stood there shocked. Was he really doing this? Angela, however, was cheering him on and laughing her head off. He had his back turned to us while he removed his bottoms and all that remained were a pair of tight boxer shorts. To say they were white would be incorrect because although that was probably how they were supposed to appear, due to the water they had now become transparent. There before us was Matt's chiselled behind. I was so embarrassed for him. He mustn't have realised. I expected that Angela would have turned away but when I looked at her, I could see she was staring right at him. She wasn't laughing anymore either although she still had a smile on her face. Matt just walked over to the nearest sign with his clothes and carefully laid them out so that they could all dry. He still had his back to us. All of a sudden Angela shouted out, "Hey Matt, do want to go for a swim? You know, while your clothes dry." Was she really doing what I thought she was doing? Was she trying to get him to turn around to answer? This was Angela; the girl we were friends with all through school; the girl who everyone was friends with; the girl who your parents adored and who was the teachers favourite. She had never shown interest in us before or any boy I knew but the look on her face seemed to show she knew exactly what she was doing. Before I could warn Matt about his shorts he turned.

"That's exactly what I had in mind. The waters lovely and warm. Do you care to join me?"

The question was lost on Angela. As soon as he turned her eyes darted to his groin and she didn't even try to hide it. She got a good show too. I played football with Matt and naturally had seen him in the showers. I couldn't recall anything particular about him, or it, I should say, meaning it mustn't have been anything special. Looking at him now I could tell I was right. His penis was clearly visible through the fabric. I'm not great with numbers but I would have guessed it was about four inches. It wasn't shrivelled despite the water. Matt must have known where she was looking but he didn't seem to care and just sauntered over to us, obviously awaiting an answer.

Eventually Angela awoke from her daze and the smile crept back on her face. She took a few more furtive glances as Matt came towards us. "Well, are you swimming or not?" he asked, looking at both us. I didn't know what to say and all that came out was "buhh... ehh..." but Angela rudely interrupted saying "Yes of course."

I was still slightly in shock but I decided I might as well join in. after all, these were my friends and it would be a bit of fun. I slowly followed Angela over to the side of the pool where she began to strip. Oh my god! Is this really happening? I was starting to get a bit excited and I'm not just talking butterflies here. I watched as she reached down to the helm of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a light purple bra with small flowers on it. It was pretty standard but on her it looked so sexy. Her breasts looked bigger than I had imagined; the cleavage was so enticing; two beautiful soft creamy mounds almost bursting out of their confines.

I decided I had better start stripping myself before all the attention was on me so nervously I removed me t-shirt and began unbuttoning my bottoms. I was shivering with anxiousness and excitement. I wasn't ready to expose myself just yet so I bent down and began fumbling around with my shoe laces, constantly taking secretive glances up towards Angela. The sight before me just kept getting better. By this stage, she had her shoes off and was beginning to slide down her khaki shorts. She had her back to me as she gave her behind a wee wiggle and slipped them off. I was rock hard. She was a pair of tiny black panties and, for a split second, I could make out her feminine mound pushing out between her legs.

I didn't realise I had been staring until she turned and stared back at me, quickly breaking me out of my trance. Matt was looking up at the two of us all the while, just lying back against the edge of the pool. I began to shuffle out of my bottoms before all eyes were on me, but before they were down I stood mesmerised as I watched Angela step over to the side of the pool and dive in. Her lithe, tight, sexy body had me enthralled. She had curves in all the right places and her ass was divine. She swam over to Matt and rested herself beside him (way too close for my liking).

This was the moment I'd been dreading. I was already embarrassed by the fact that my slightly flabby belly was on display, especially seeing as my two friends were in such good shape but now I would have to strip to my underwear; with an audience no less. I didn't want to delay the inevitable any longer and pulled them down. I still was a bit hard but I hoped no one could tell with my baggy boxer shorts still on. As I slowly stepped into the water, not confident enough to do a dive, I looked up to see my two admirers staring at me. Matt was laughing at my awkwardness, while Angela was clearly sizing me up. I looked down at myself and could see that from the way I was standing (one leg higher than the other) my erection was visible to anyone who looked. Glancing up at my two friends quickly, I couldn't tell if they'd noticed, although I did notice Angela's eyes dart up to mine, and she seemed to be holding a smile back. This was embarrassing. I finally managed to get into the pool safely and swam over towards the other two, confident that the rippling water would keep my semi erect cock hidden from view.

We continued our talk we had earlier although no one seemed to be paying quite as much attention this time. I constantly caught Angela taking sideways peeks at Matt's dick. I could tell he was enjoying the exhibition too as his cock had definitely grown. I couldn't take my eyes off Angela's tits. Her nipples were poking through the fabric so much that I could even make out the areola. Needless to say I was rock hard again.

Eventually I began to relax a bit. So what if I'm in my underwear? It's not that much different from a swim suit. After a while the conversation had run dry and we were all getting a bit restless. Matt's clothes clearly weren't dry yet so we decided we'd get out of the pool and just lay in the sun for a while and maybe even have a nap. Again I was a bit nervous. My erection hadn't disappeared much since I got into the water. Angela had been sitting beside in the pool and I could constantly feel her smooth leg brushing against mine.

Matt was, once again, the first to make a move. He swam to the edge and quickly climbed out of the pool. His boxers were clinging to him. This time I decided I would be next and avoid being last again. As I lifted myself out though I felt my boxers slip below my buttocks. There was nothing I could do but continue to get out and then I could fix them. I heard Angela giggling behind me. I must have given her a good show. My face, and probably my bottom too, was bright red with embarrassment.

Once I was out I fixed my attire and turned to help Angela. She still had a smirk on her face as I helped her out. She looked better now than before she entered the pool. Her panties clung to her in all the right places and her nipples were so clear that the bra was almost unnecessary. She caught me looking but didn't say anything. She just smiled and glanced down to my groin. As she walked away I glanced down and realised I had a very obvious tent in my boxers.

Nothing was said. We all just lay on the grass and rested. I noticed that Matt had a bit of a tent in his shorts too, and I wasn't the only one. Angela was constantly stealing wee glances at both Matt's and my own groin. I was more prone to getting burnt in the sun than the other two. They both had very nice sandy tans. I decided to go to the bathroom for as much to get out of the sun for a while than anything else. Neither of the other seemed to notice my departure and I assumed they must have fallen asleep.

The sight before me, when I returned, was shocking. Angela was crouched over Matt who still appeared to be sleeping, and she was peeking inside his boxers. I slowly crept up on her to see if this was real. As I got closer it was clear that I was correct. Matt was fast asleep; he was actually snoring and Angela practically had his boxers down around his knees. There to be seen by all was his cock and balls. He was still semi erect from earlier and I'm sure Angela was impressed. I could see her about to reach for it when suddenly she turned to face me. She must have seen me in the corner of her eye.

She didn't seem embarrassed about getting caught. In fact she just laughed. "I was just a bit curious. You know, because I've been watching the two of you walking around all day with your underwear pointing out". To my embarrassment, my underwear was still pointing out. "I wanted to see what you were hiding." At this stage, she actually had her hand resting on Matt's penis. This was insane. She used to never behave like this. It was turning me on though. My friend, who used to be a well behaved lady, had turned into the horny student all guys dreamed of.

"Well?" she asked. She had an expectant look on her face and I was utterly confused.

"Well what?" I asked sincerely.

"Aren't you going to show me? I mean it doesn't seem fair that Matt is the only one exposed." As she said this she was looking down at his dick and slowly rubbing it.

I was clearly uncomfortable with the situation now. Yes, I admit, I was very turned on and I found her extremely attractive but it was too strange. This girl used to be like a sister to me. She'd come over to my house nearly every day after school and we'd go to the park together. Matt was always there too and he had felt the same way about her. I'd never thought of her like this before. She could tell I was reluctant.

"Come on, Peter. We're all friends here. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I just want to see, that's all."

"It's because we're friends that I don't want too. It's a bit weird don't you think."

"Peter, you've got to loosen up a bit. You can trust me. Now come on. Whip them off!"

At this she got up and walked towards me. Now I was afraid. I noticed Matt beginning to stir as well now that there was no warm hand cradling his balls I suppose.

Angela came up to me. She stood right in front of me. Her breasts pressed against my chest. My erection was pressing against her tummy. She could definitely feel it. The smell of her was intoxicatingly beautiful.

I was powerless; literately powerless. I couldn't move a muscle. I was frozen with fear. She looked up at me and gently grabbed the waistband of my boxers and then slowly pulled them down. She was on her knees as she pulled them down my thighs, when my cock sprang free. She smiled slightly but continued to pull them off.

Once they were off and I stood before her completely naked, she got up and took it all in. the shock had made a dick soft, but luckily it hadn't shrivelled.

"Very nice Peter. Now doesn't that feel better." She gave my balls a wee tug as she said this.

Matt was standing behind her, looking quite baffled about what was going on. He had removed his boxers though and was also naked. Angela turned and giggled.

"Isn't this great? My two best friends gloriously naked. I've always wondered but this is brilliant."

I was still frozen to the spot, unsure what to do. I really want to cover myself up but Matt seemed so relaxed and I didn't want to seem like a prude. They seemed like such free spirits since they returned from college. College had obviously been an experience for them and I felt like I was losing out. So I just let it all hang out. What was the point in hiding it now anyway? She had seen it all.

"Well what are we going to do now?" Matt asked with anticipation. He was back to sporting a full blown erection but this was the first time Angela, or me for that matter, had seen it. Angela was speechless, for a few seconds anyway. She slowly walked up to him, mesmerised, blatantly staring at his hard cock.

"Oh my God Matt, you're huge! I've never seen one that big." She now had her hand on his penis and was rubbing up and down, exploring it as if it were some rare object. Matt seemed to get even harder.

"I'm sorry", she said, almost embarrassed, realising she had just grabbed her best friend's dick without even asking. I have to say I was kind of shocked, not just by what she was doing but by what she saying. Firstly, I didn't think his cock was that big. Don't get me wrong it wasn't small but from all the porn I watched in college (a lot) I had seen a lot bigger, but I guess that's pornstars for you. I even reckoned my penis would be larger but I wasn't about to start measuring. However, it was her other comment that really got me shook. How many dicks has my sweet friend seen?

ridan
ridan
8 Followers
12