Watch

Story Info
Maddy & Justin watch & play as strangers enjoy each other.
1.8k words
4.34
25.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madelyn
Madelyn
24 Followers

We're walking on the street towards our hotel, after a dinner out where there'd been a lot of teasing going on beneath the table. We're both keen to get to our room, and explore the arousal that has been building for hours.

You're dressed in stylish black pinstriped pants, coupled with a black belt I can't wait to unbuckle, and a charcoal grey shirt I can't wait to unbutton. I'm wearing a buttoned fitted black coat over red dress that you know displays quite nicely the curve of my breasts, before falling to my knees. I'm struggling a little to keep up with your pace, my feet encased in new strappy red stiletto heels.

As we continue along, I feel the heat of your hand move from the small of my back to my ass, gently squeezing me through the softly draped fabric, before you give me a quick little smack! I yelp a little in shocked pleasure, and quickly scan the street to see if anyone is observing us. I notice that the street is strangely empty, apart from us, and another couple slightly ahead of us on the other side of the street.

That's when I realise that anyone on the street would have been much more interested in their antics than ours, as the other man isn't just fondling his partner's rear through her dress - he's actually lifted it, and his hand is under her short skirt, exposing more than a little of her ass to anyone who might be watching. I giggle and point this out to you, and you murmur to me that they are obviously in a hurry to get back to their room, to, as we see them enter the hotel building that's directly opposite ours.

I turned towards you as we stop outside our hotel, putting my hand on your chest, and I lean in, pressing my lips to your neck, before I whisper that I'm even more aroused after seeing their public behaviour, and that I'd love to see what they'll get up to in private. You smile, and lead me into the lobby, into the lift, and to our room.

I'm already unbuttoning my coat as I enter our room, and as you dim the lights and lock the door behind us, I cross to the large window, ready to pull the drapes closed. I'm about to do so, when your hand grips my wrist from behind. I lean back into your body, feeling your heat and arousal. You move your free hand to my abdomen, pulling me harder against you.

What you tell me next sends a shiver of anticipation and pleasure through me. You had recognised the couple we'd seen outside. Early in the day, you'd been in the room alone, and had been looking out to the street, when you'd noticed some activity in the building across the way. Some rather naughty activity.

"You said you'd love to see," you remind me.

Still behind me, one hand reaching up towards the curve of my breasts, inside my unbuttoned coat, as my knees press against the window seat, you direct my attention to a large window almost directly opposite ours. The light is fading quickly outside, but the lights are lit in their room, and I'm immediately drawn to the movement in the window opposite.

Positioned rather like ourselves, the other couple are also facing out to the street. Unlike you and I, however, they must have quickly shed their clothes as they entered their room, because her short dress is gone, and she is left only in a black lace bra, and what can only be a black lace thong (given how much of her ass we'd seen on the street). Her partner is also stripped down, clad only in black boxer briefs like the ones I know you are wearing.

"They didn't waste any time!" I remark, as you pull my coat from my shoulders.

"We shouldn't, either," you reply, as you turn me to face you, taking my hand to your shirt buttons.

As I work free the buttons one by one, you continue to watch.

At my request, you tell me what you see. You describe how he is cupping her breasts, squeezing and palming her ample breasts through the lace of her bra. Your hands are on my shoulders, fingertips trailing up and down my neck, stroking me as I finally undo that last button. As I slide my hands across your now exposed chest, your cup my face, and kiss me long and hard.

I run my hands over your hot, hard chest, and try to push your shirt from your shoulders. You sense my impatience, and finish the job for me. You're momentarily distracted from your description of the couple opposite, as I bend close to lick across your nipple. But I want to know what's happening over there.

Turning my back to you, I face the window again, unashamedly seeking out the couple opposite. As we watch the woman reach back and unclasp her bra, you begin to slide the zip of my dress down my back. As he bends his head to take a nipple into his mouth, you pull your belt from your pants, dropping it on the window seat in front of me.

Her head falls back, and I know that she's enjoying his touch. You part the back of my dress, and ease the straps over my shoulders. I slip my arms out of the fabric, exposing the red lace of my bra not just to your eyes, but to the eyes of anyone who might be on the street, or across the way, watching us.

I shift onto the soft cushion of the low window seat, on my knees, my back to you. My knees are slightly parted, and you move your body between my bent legs, and I'm forced to widen my stance. As I put one hand against the cool glass of the window, I realise I can see our reflections in the glass as clearly as I can see our "friends" across the way.

I see the hungry glint in your eye as you put your arms around me, one hand to cup my breast, the other to brush against my knee as you work your hand up and beneath the soft fabric of the dress that now hangs from my waist like a skirt.

I groan in anticipation as your hand glides deftly towards the core of me, as you feel how wet I am through the scant lace knickers. As you touch me, I watch her drop to her knees in front of him, her hands at his hips.

We both watch intently as she tugs his boxer briefs down, freeing a very impressive erection to her, and us. I feel the touch of your tongue along my neck, as I watch her lick across the head of his cock. One hand gripping his shaft, she takes him into her mouth.

"So hot," I murmur.

"Us, or them?" you whisper in my ear, as you begin to pull my knickers down.

"Both!" I say.

"Just imagine how hot it would be if we all got together," you utter, as you pull me back from the ledge to stand, so you can pull my underwear down my legs.

Stepping out of the lace, I turn towards you, and release the front clasp of my bra. Your eyes fall to my breasts, as I free them from the red lace, and then bring my palms over my tight, erect nipples, cupping my flesh.

"I would love that," I admit, as you knew I would.

You stroke your hand down my cheek, along my neck, and then replacing my hands with yours, bend to tease my nipple as I had earlier you, sweeping your tongue over the hard tip. But again, I want to know what I'm missing, and I hear you chuckle softly as I pull myself back from you, and turn once again to the window.

You rest your chin on my shoulder, your body pressed against mine, with one hand you cup my breast, and with the other, you push my thighs apart again. We both watch as she handles and sucks his cock with relish, taking him deeper with every rise and fall of her head.

"It looks like she likes to suck cock as much as you do," you tease.

"And you," I reply.

"I certainly wouldn't say no to him," you tell me.

Now as I watch her pleasure him so well, as your fingers return to explore the increasing wetness of my cunt, I am also picturing you on your knees before him. I've always wanted to watch you with another man, and you know it. In fact, we'd even talked about this trip being the time we'd make that happen. My knees are weak at the thought of it, and I'm more aroused than ever.

"Take of those pants. I want to suck your cock as she sucks his."

You obligingly step back from me, and as I hear you unbuckling your belt, unzipping, I watch her still. I watch, too, the way he drops his head back in pleasure, as she continues. I hear your trousers fall to the floor just as I see him turn is head toward the window. Towards us. As you push your boxer briefs down, I see him smile.

"Oh my god!" I gasp, as you again grip my hips, and press your now naked body against my back. I realise that he's not just smiling with pleasure, but because he can see us, too.

Overcome with a sudden shyness, I start to pull away, but you won't let me.

"You want this," you encourage. "You want to watch and be watched. Let it happen."

As he places a hand on her head and guides her, his eyes still on me, on us, I smile in return. As you move to my side on the window seat, on your knees, in profile to the window, I see him lick lips. Turning slightly to you, I reach one hand to your chest, and trail down to your gorgeous cock. With your erection in my hand, I begin stroking lightly.

Sitting back on my heels, one of my hands going to my clit, I bend to take you into my mouth, and you place a hand on my head in encouragement. I taste and tease, and take you as deeply as I can, your tip at the back of my throat, wanting to take you deeper.

Occupied you as I am, I don't see that she has paused in her pleasuring of him, and that he is now positioning her forward against the glass of their window. Reluctantly guiding my head from your cock, knowing I wouldn't want to miss it, you gently turn my head to look out again, so that I can see that they are both watching us.

I know that the fun is just beginning...

Madelyn
Madelyn
24 Followers