Watch Me in the Darkness

Story Info
Masturbating outdoors while she watches, then helps.
848 words
3.83
50.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk carefully down the stone steps leading to the private lane next to my property. Crunching on the gravel surface in the darkness, you step along the railing at the bank of the ravine to my neighbor's house across my street. From my porch, I can see you move silently across his front yard and disappear down the steps which lead to the back of his property. I know that you will cross under the raised level of his house and sit silently in the lawn chair there, waiting for me in the dark.

I follow in your footsteps: down the stone steps to the crunchy gravel, across the street and then into the darkness along the ravine beside the house. I stop there, listening to the stream rushing across the rocks and feeling myself becoming charged, as if the rushing stream were filling me with sexual energy. My cock is starting to rise against the fabric of my shorts, and I can feel myself becoming tense and taut and focused; I know that you're waiting in the darkness...

I walk silently from under the house to the small clearing where I am surrounded by the trees, with the house at my back. I feel your eyes on me from your silent seat in the darkness as I look up at the sky and let the universe have its way with me. I breathe in deeply and feel like I'm being filled. My heart is starting to beat faster, and I'm aware of my breathing becoming more rapid. When I kick off my shoes to feel the grass under my feet, it seems like every single blade of grass is touching a nerve ending. I reach down and slowly unbutton my shirt, knowing you're behind me watching every move, and I let the shirt slide to the ground behind me. The night is warm and deep with a perfect light breeze, and I wet my finger at my mouth and wet my nipples with my finger, letting that breeze make them stiffen while I slip my hand into the waistband of my shorts. Cupping my heavy balls with one hand, I slide the shorts down with the other, all the while feeling the weight of your gaze on me.

I step out of my shorts, kicking them to the side, and I stand there naked in the night. My left hand is still on my balls, fondling them and feeling their fullness. My right hand grasps my cock - hard as stone now - and gently squeezes. As I look up at the sky again, I feel as if I'm drawing the power of creation into me. It's pouring into me through my eyes and spreading through my mind and my whole body, and down through my balls and into my cock, making it throb and fill. Now I'm stroking my cock with purpose, and I close my eyes knowing what will happen next...

You stand silently from the lawn chair, and move towards me a few steps. Your breath is quickening as you remove all of your clothes like I did mine. You take the blindfold that I gave you before you left my house, and you step quietly towards me. Your free hand is sliding across your naked pussy, feeling the wetness with your middle finger as you watch me jerking off in the quiet night. You walk behind me and reach around to cover my eyes with the blindfold. My eyes have been closed all the while, and when I open them to the same darkness, my cock seems to become even harder and hotter. I'm stroking myself with long smooth strokes as you press your naked body against me from behind. I can feel your hard nipples against my back, and your pussy tight against my ass.

In my mind's eye, I can see us from above - a vantage point high in the darkness at the top of the trees. I see you rubbing your body against me, your hands all over me as you move around to press your wet pussy against the hard muscles of my left thigh. You're wrapping a smooth leg around me and humping my thigh, one hand caressing my balls and the other sliding across the cheeks of my ass. Your warm wet slippery tongue is sliding slowly across the hollow of my throat, and I feel your hot whispering mouth against my ear, telling me how excited you are and how wet your sweet syrupy pussy is as you grind it against my leg. You're licking the side of my neck and whispering and I'm jerking frantically and my balls are ready to explode. You clamp your legs around mine and begin to fuck your hot dripping cunt against me fast and hard. As you slip the tip of your wet tongue into my ear, I feel the whole universe flowing through me and I cum, shooting creamy pearly white hot shooting stars of cum into the darkness while you cling nakedly to me...