Watch Me Put a Baby in You

Story Info
An Impregnation.
1.4k words
4.27
290k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch me put a baby in you," you say to me as you kiss my neck and caress my tits.

This is your latest obsession, your mission that must be accomplished. Most men can't stand pregnant women; they think they're fat and ugly, but not you. Every time you see a pregnant belly, your cock stands at attention, as if to salute. You're all for breastfeeding in public, as long as you can watch with that bulge in your shorts.

Our pornography collection seems more like the videos you would find at the obstetrician. You're always bringing home some new movie where a sexy woman with a bulging belly is getting satisfied by one or two young studs or other pregnant women. You love to watch as a woman gets her tits milked and pussy eaten as though she were a cow, spraying forth her life-giving nectar from dark brown nipples. You especially love if that woman is pregnant.

You've dreamt of the day when you would be able to bury yourself deep within a womb and coat it with your hot, potent seed. You'd give anything to watch a belly go from flat to curvy, to have a rounded belly to hold and bathe in your cum, and a tit dripping with milk to suckle, to fill your belly as you've filled hers.

"That will be you, someday," you've told me as you watch a pregnant woman sucking tits while she is fucked by a man.

You've been planning this for months. You've read all the books and websites about fertility. You've charted the thickness of my cervical mucus and you know my cycle better than I do. I've been on a special diet and taken herbs designed to make my body the perfect receptacle for your love batter. And now, you say, today is the day it happens. Now is the time. I am at my most fertile at this very moment; never will I be more prepared to receive your seed within me and have it grow into your baby, stretching me, filling me.

I stand naked in front of our bathroom vanity, on display for both of us. You are behind me, and I can feel the hardness of you—your arms, your abs, your cock. I watch as your hands caress my breasts, your fingertips lightly running over the small pink nubs of my puckered nipples, teasing, exciting. You mold and shape my breasts as they spill from your hands. At 34 DD, I think they are too large for my frame, and the nipples are rather small, but you love them. You start from the sides and move toward to nipples, pushing them together.

"Just imagine how much bigger they are going to get when you have my baby inside of you," you whisper to me. "These will be so hard and tight like a drum, and your nipples will be so dark. I can't wait to watch your milk flow out of these lovely nipples. You'll be my little fountain." You begin to pull harder on my nipples, elongating them, as if you are milking me and milk is spraying out right now. You will milk me when the time comes. You have told me that. You want to keep my tits full of milk, and milk works on a supply and demand system.

"And this belly," you say as one of your hands leaves a breast to stroke me up and down. "Oh, I can just picture how round and sexy you're going to be. This is where my baby is going to live, and it's going to fill you up and stretch you and make you so beautiful. That's what your body was made to do. " You spin me around and sit me up on the sink.

"Your body was made to make babies. Your tits were made for sucking." You bring one to your lips and trace the areola with your tongue before taking it full in your mouth and sucking strongly. I tremble and gasp and thread my fingers through your dark hair, mashing your face into my breast. I love your mouth on my tits. I can come just from you sucking them, and I need to come so badly right now. You don't play favorites with my breasts, and you take the other in your mouth as proof. I moan softly and gasp as your teeth nip me gently, sending a jolt through to my uterus.

"Oh, baby, your body was meant to be full. Your tits are made to be full of milk, and your belly was meant to be full of baby, and this pussy—" here you bend down and spread my legs wide, opening my pussy to your gaze. I'm so wet that it glistens in the light. I'm shaved except for a small red strip leading directly to my clit. You stick a finger in me and smear some of my juices on it, rubbing gently.

"This pussy, this beautiful pussy was made to be full of my cock and cum. I wanna keep you full, baby." With that you kiss my bald lips. I can feel your tongue dart in and out, fucking me, tasting me. You lick me up and down, while your hands pull and squeeze my tits. You find my clit, and tease and suck it, and I can feel the tight coil contracting in my belly. It feels so good. I'm going to come!

"Aaah," I gasp, holding your head between my legs, pressing your hand to my breasts. I want more.

"You're ready for a baby," you say. "You taste like you're ready to be bred." I look down at your hard cock, veins bulging, dripping with precum. It looks so very potent. Perhaps the sperm that's going to do the job is staring at me at this very moment. Precum can get you pregnant, too, you've told me. That's why, even though I love to suck your cock, you hold off. It must all go to my pussy. All for the cause. You take your cock in one hand and the back of my knee in the other. You run the tip all along my slit, getting it nice and wet. But there's no need. I'm dripping so much, I can feel it run down my leg.

"Do it now," I whisper, practically begging. "Give me your baby." I look down and watch as inch by inch your cock disappears inside of me, until it is gone, and I feel you against my cervix. You pull out, and then slide in again. I grip your shoulders and wrap my legs around you, holding you inside of me.

"Fuck me, darling," I cry, "Fuck me until I'm full of your seed. I want to make us a baby, and I want you to drink me." You pull out of me, despite my protests, and spin me around once more so I am facing the sink. You place my hands on the edge of the sink and brace yourself behind me.

"I want you to watch as it happens," you say. "I want you to see what it looked like when you were impregnated." You turn my head up and I lock eyes with myself in the mirror. You grip my hips and begin pistoning in and out of me in earnest.

"Almost there, baby," you grunt, "Here it comes. Here's my baby. Aaaah." You grip my tits and I feel you go rigid. You are so close to my cervix that I feel the pressure of your cum. It's so sweet. I know you are sending millions of your best swimmers inside of me, to fill me, to make me pregnant. I come again, a sweet, sensation, making my pussy squeeze your cock buried firmly inside of me.

We stay like this for a while, you bent over me with your cock inside of me, keeping your seed inside so that it can go to work. Your fingers pull and squeeze my already sore nipples and tease my raw clit. I come again, sucking the sperm deeper inside of me. After a while, I feel you become hard again, and you lay me down on the bathroom floor. You slide some towels under my hips and dump another load of your love juice inside of me. We fall asleep like this, joined. I awake hours later to a mouth on my breast and a cock slipping in and out. I lose count of how many times you come inside of me. I have no doubt that there's an egg waiting inside of me, and you've put so much sperm inside of me that it doesn't stand a chance. I know that I must be pregnant.