Watch What You Wish For! Ch. 02

Story Info
Did he get his wish?
1.1k words
4.39
55.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the feedback to part one of this true story. I will try my best to complete this story in this second part, if not I will introduce part 3 later.

As you might remember the first chapter of the story ended just like this..

He than straddled me on the couch with his two legs locking mine in place as he presented his cock to my mouth and with his hand he rubbed the head all over my lips.

"Open up and give it a taste, I want your lips wrapped around the head just like we talked about in our emails," Rob laughed.

"I just came to see the condo and maybe see the movie, I'm not ready for this" I said in a panic. But even as the words came out of my mouth I realized how silly I sounded. We talked about doing all this for weeks and now I consented to meet him here, I should have known what was going to happen.

"You didn't come here to see my condo or anything else, you came to suck my cock and you will before you leave my friend," Rob said in a nasty tone.

PART 2

I knew that I was in trouble, Rob was much stronger and bigger than me and I couldn't move unless he let me. It seemed to me that Rob was not in a charitable mood and that spelled a problem for me unless I was willing to blow him.

"Open up just one time for me and run your tongue around the head of my cock and see if you like the taste, if you don't than I may let you go", Rob said with a smile.

As I looked up to see his face I had to first look past this very large cock, his stomach, and a chiseled upper body. He looked down at me with a smirk on his face that would rival that of the Grinch.

Although I didn't want to lick his cock, I loved the feel of Rob running his thick shaft over my face and cheeks. His full balls which were shaved hung right on my lips and they were feeling very large and very hot.

"I'm starting to get impatient with you, and you don't want me to lose my patients", Rob said. "I've been nice so far, but I need you to lick my seeping cock head right now".

A quick look told me that his cock head was leaking liquid, and the smirk was off his face!

My next decision was going to prove costly one way or another. "How can I get out of this situation", I thought to myself. I knew that I was stuck and the next move would important to my well being.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to take his balls in my mouth. I ran my tongue over his scrotum as I sucked his balls softly in my mouth one by one. The size of his balls and feel of his soft but hot skin was wonderful.

"That's a good boy, suck my balls for me while I stroke my cock for you", said Rob.

"MMMMMM that is so good, I knew that you would be good at this, tell me if you love it", he said.

I nodded my head not wanting to take his balls from my mouth, but than he just pulled them out and looked at me.

"If you want to suck my cock my friend you need to ask me right now", he said as he backed away from me.

I was hooked and he knew it, his cock head was pointing at me and I wanted it between my lips right now.

"Please let me suck your cock until you cum in my mouth", I begged.

Rob smiled and told me to get on my knees and open my mouth. He walked to me and put just the head in my mouth and told me to lick the opening and taste his manly liquid.

Right at that moment I knew that I had the boner of boners growing in my pants! This is what I wanted and I got it, I just needed some friendly persuasion.

Rob put one hand under my chin and his other on the back of my head as he slowly pushed his fat cock in and out of my mouth until it was very slick from my saliva. Finally he slid it all the way back until it bumped my throat and he held my head tightly as he kept his cock right there.

"You are so hot looking with my cock buried in your mouth", Rob said. "Enjoy the ride that I'm going to give your face for the next few minutes before I cum", he said.

With that notice he held my head as his cock rode in and out of my mouth which was drooling all over my shirt. He would drive it in slowly and just wiggle his hips so that my tongue would swish across his glans each time.

My face was red hot and I let him ride me nice and slow while he talked to me. I truly loved the feeling of his balls as they would crash into my chin.

"You hot bitch", he said as he let me head go. He grabbed each of my ears and held them like a handle as he pumped in and out of my mouth.

"Grab my balls and squeeze them tightly and use your free hand on my ass", he barked at me.

In the next minute or so he was ready to finish, and so was I. "This is so hot, oh god, here it comes baby get ready", Rob barked.

His first shot hit the back of my mouth and at that moment I knew that I shot my load in my pants at the same time. Rob pulled out and hosed down my face with the rest of his load.

It felt very hot on my face and tasted great but salty, his cum was much thicker than mine.

As he rubbed his cock over my face, painting it with his cum, he sweated and smiled.

"I love your mouth my friend, we need to meet here more often, and you are really hot", he said to me. "Now open up and take my cock back in so that you can suck my cock clean for me".

I obeyed him and did as he asked, God I loved it!

This ended my first visit with Rob but more followed. Please let me know if you would like to hear the follow up.