Watched

Story Info
Husband forced to watch wife get her revenge.
1.8k words
3.37
64.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was, you told me, the final straw. The moment when you knew that things would never be the same again. It was late at night when you called me to tell me that you had made that life-changing discovery. The discovery that, despite all your husband's protestations that he was too 'busy' or 'tired' to pay attention to your needs, he was actually having an affair with a woman he worked with.

There were tears streaming down your cheeks when you first told me. Despite your making every effort to get him to be more intimate, have more sex, be more adventurous, your husband simply wasn't interested. So you had endured. For years you had remained faithful, satisfying yourself with masturbation, fuelled by erotic literature and tantalising, teasing conversations online with friends; friends like me. But now, you were angry. And that was how the plan began to form.

If he could have an affair, you thought, so could you. But no, it had to be more than that. He had to pay for all the times he had turned you down because he had just come home after being with HER! So once you had stopped crying and the bitter anger turned to the need for revenge, we started to concoct the plan.

_______________________

The timing was essential. To make sure we got it right, I was in the hotel lobby when you walked in with your husband. You had booked the hotel suite after convincing him that the two of you needed a second honeymoon to re-ignite the desire in your marriage. Faced with that or a divorce, he agreed.

The first time I laid eyes on you in real life was when I watched the two of you check in. You wore an elegant dark blue dress, low cut in front, showing off your ample cleavage to best effect. Below the hemline sheer black seamed stockings accentuated the curves of your legs. When you walked right past me on the way to the lifts, I was reading a newspaper and completely ignored you both. I looked at my watch and noted the time.

Fifteen minutes later, my phone buzzed as the expected text message arrived. It said simply "442". I got up, folded the paper and dropped it on the coffee table then walked deliberately to the lift. Seconds later I was on the fourth floor and knocking at the door of room 442.

When the door opened and I saw you smiling at me, my heart skipped a beat. Without a word, you stepped aside to let me in, then leaned forward to kiss me briefly on the lips.

"What the hell...?"

The words came from your husband, who was now, as per the plan, sitting naked in the wooden chair at the desk, but turned to face the bed. I looked past you and saw him start to struggle against the handcuffs that held him securely to the chair.

"What the hell's going on? he demanded.

"You hurt me with your affair," you said, walking over to him, "but now it's my turn. Steve and I have been talking about getting together for months, but your little affair made me realise I didn't have to put up with it, that I could get some pleasure too. And you, my dear, are going to watch me being pleasured."

The look on his face was a mixture of sadness and guilt towards you, and anger towards me. His face was red, his eyes bulged and he strained against his bonds trying to get up.

"Please honey, don't do this," he pleaded. But even as he spoke, you had turned towards me and, taking my head in your hands, had pressed your lips against mine.

The kiss was soft as a butterfly's wing at first, our lips barely touching, but then I pressed forward and your lips yielded and opened slightly. It was the perfect first kiss. Our lips and tongues danced and played together in sensual bliss and time seemed suspended. After what felt like minutes, I realised that there was no sound coming from the chair. We both turned to look. He was watching us embrace, his eyes still wide open, his teeth clenched, but now his true feelings were betrayed by his penis which had started to stir and grow, and now lay semi-erect along his thigh.

To emphasise that you were mine, at least for now, I clutched you to me and grasped your buttocks, lifting your skirt to reveal the lacy tops of your stockings and the suspenders that held them up. The sharp, surprised intake of breath from the chair told me that your husband had no idea that you had dressed that way.

My hands stroked your bum, caressing you, parting your cheeks to give him a tantalising view of your lacy French knickers. Our lips were entwined again, for we were delighting in the erotic effects it produced. I could feel my cock stiffening as your ardour increased, as shown by your rapid breathing and the low moans that escape your lips. My right hand left your backside and moved between our bodies, finding your crotch. Your panties were already warm and moist.

I slipped a finger inside and found your labia, slightly parted and covered in your juices. Between your lips, I found your sodden canal and gathered up your juices on my finger, which found your stiff little bud. I rubbed the pad of my forefinger across it and delighted in your body twitching in response. I lifted my fingers to my nose and inhaled your scent. Your lips turned and I put my finger into your mouth and watched you lick my finger clean.

But now your hands were busy, removing my belt and in seconds my trousers and underpants dropped to the floor, as did my shirt and I stood naked before you. To your husbands distress, you sank to your knees and took my rigid prick between your glossy red lips. With your lips and your hands, you manipulated my cock, stroking, sucking and licking me expertly. It wasn't long before I pulled you up, and while kissing you again, unbuttoned your dress and let it fall to the floor. I unclipped your bra and you shrugged it off your shoulders.

I looked over at the man held captive in his chair at the foot of the bed just a few feet from us. He was still watching us, his cock at rigid attention. I knew from his fidgeting that he longed to touch it, stroke it, play with it; to relieve the tension that had built up in him. But we had no intention of allowing him that pleasure.

With slow, deliberate movements, I slid my fingers into the waistband of your panties, and with my head turned to watch our captive audience, eased them ever so slowly down your legs and helped you step out of them, leaving you wearing only your stockings and suspender belt.

Our arousal increasing to bursting point, we climbed onto the bed. I hadn't kissed you for at least a minute so I moved close to you on my knees and embraced your naked body with mine, our lips meeting again and wrestling playfully. Between your slightly parted thighs, my hardness pressed upwards, conveying my need. Feeling this contact, your hips began to sway, so that my cock slid along the lubricated canal between your labia and gently massaged your swollen nub.

The whimpering from the foot of the bed made us both look. His face was flushed and his muscles were taut as he clutched at the chair in frustration. The tip of his still-rigid pole glistened in the light from the bedside lamp. We both smiled in the knowledge that, if he was frustrated now, he was in for worse.

I lay you down gently across the bed and, propped on my extended arms, I leaned over you, kissing your chin, your neck and your collar bone. Withdrawing slowly, my kisses moved down your chest, between your breasts, diverting to grasp a nipple between my lips and suck it into my mouth. It hardened as my tongue rolled over it and played with it, tasting it, feeling it's texture. My kisses continued on downwards, and just as I reached your mons, I heard you whimper while our captive growled. Not bothering to acknowledge him any more, I lingered over your shaven pubis, teasing you until finally reaching your swollen lips, already slightly parted.

Your legs were splayed wide as my tongue plunged towards your hole and you gasped. Pressing myself into you, I lapped up your juices as if your cunny were a melting ice cream cone coated in honey. As my tongue reached your clitoris, you moaned long and deep and I felt your bum clench and your hips rose up to meet me. Focussing on your bud now, my tongue played it like a musical instrument. Guided by your moans of pleasure, I repeated those little flicks that caused you to pant and moan loudest and it wasn't long before your body spasmed. I looked up to see your head arched back, your mouth wide open in a silent scream of delightful release.

As your peak subsided, you looked down at me and grasped my head in your hands, pulling me gently up your body until your hungry mouth met mine yet again. My cock was now at your entrance and you shuffled your hips, raised your legs and dug your heels into my buttocks, driving me forward and forcing me deep inside you.

After the weeks of planning and teasing, the pent-up desire and passionate need for each other culminated in this moment of frantic, urgent, desperate fucking. We were both so intensely aroused that our orgasms were close and this time your scream was not silent as I drove hard and fast into your accepting hole. Your shudder of release triggered my own and we stared into each other's eyes as we came together.

We lay spent, our breathing deep and fast, your body curled into mine.

"Please," came the plea from the chair.

"Not yet," you replied coldly, moving over me to take my softening member into your mouth again, sucking it clean of our mingled juices. He whimpered but said nothing.

When you had finished I got up and dressed as we had agreed, while you lay naked on the bed watching me. Fully dressed, I leaned over to give you one last lingering kiss on your succulent lips, then turned to leave. As I opened the door, I heard the tinkle of the keys to the handcuffs, and smiled. I knew that it was now his turn to do his duty.