Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god! That was amazing. I haven't cum that hard in a while.I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we can do it again sometime.Anytime you want. I'm here all the time.Glad to hear it and thanks for the orgasm.Same here. Talk to you later.

* T.R.ouble has quit IRC (Client Quit)

Tristan logged off as well but continued to watch Tonya on the big screen. She had sat up and the dildo had slipped right out of her pussy. Picking it up off her robe, she placed it on her computer desk standing up. She then reached around behind her and tried to stick a couple of fingers in her ass to get the vibrator out. After a second she pulled her hand away and looked around. Seeing the dildo still covered in her juices she ran her hand up and down the shaft. When her hands and fingers were well lubricated she lay down on the floor and pulled her knees to her chest. Reaching between her legs she stuck her thumb and two fingers inside her ass. Tristan zoomed in and could see her ass stretching to accommodate her fingers. Reaching in to her ass, up to her knuckles, she grabbed the vibrator and pulled it out. Tonya then got up. Grabbed the dildo on the desk and walked out of the study.

Tristan followed her into her room and then into the bathroom. She grabbed a bar of soap and then proceeded to wash off both the dildo and the vibrator. Tristan watched as she took a shower and thoroughly cleaned her ass and pussy. Even going so far as to put soap on a couple of fingers and slide them inside her ass.

*****

It was now 2PM. Tristan had spent just over 2 hours playing with unwitting Tonya. Scanning through the apartments, most were still empty.

Tristan spent the next hour and a half listening to conversations and taking notes on his renters. He had been checking on Greg Travers periodically to see if he would jerk off to his mom's picture again.

Apt#501, Tristan saw 18 year old Greg Travers on the phone. Putting it on the main screen, he could now hear half the conversation.

"Yeah mom." "Really, what time are you going to be home?" "6PM. Alright, I'll see you when you get here."

Tristan watched as Greg hung up and placed the cell phone on the coffee table. Greg then got up and walked to his mother's bedroom. Tristan put the living room image on the right side of the main screen and put Sarah Travers's bedroom on the main center screen.

Tristan could see Greg standing in the middle of the room looking around. He then walked to his mother's dresser and opens a drawer. Digging around, Tristan could see it was a bunch of pantyhose. Greg had pulled out a couple of pair before settling on a pair of black pantyhose.

Tristan was strangely aroused by this. He had never been attracted to guys before, and decided it was just the voyeuristic part of him, watching something that someone thought was completely private.

Tristan watched as Greg took off his clothes and put on the pantyhose. Putting one foot and pulling it up to his knee. He then did the other foot. Then when the other side was at his knee, Greg pulled them all the way up and to his waist. He spent a couple of minutes getting out the creases and arranging it. Then walking to the full length mirror on the wall he turned this way and that, examining himself in the mirror.

Tristan could clearly see the bulge of his cock through the thin material. Tristan gave it a rough estimate of about six inches.

"Not bad kid." Tristan said to nobody.

Tristan then watched as the teenager walked into his mother's bathroom. Switching to the bathroom cam, Tristan saw him dig through a drawer and produce a pair of scissors. Greg then pulled the fabric away from his penis and made a two inch cut. He then reached underneath himself and pulled a section of fabric away that was covering his ass hole. A small snip and Greg felt underneath to make sure it was in the right spot. With both hands he reached underneath and made the opening a little wider. Putting the scissors back in the drawer, Greg then pulled his erect penis and balls through the opening.

Tristan put Sarah's bedroom back on the main screen and watched as Greg dug through a different drawer. Holding up a black bra, he walked back towards the large mirror. He put the bra on backwards and hooked the clasp. Pulling the front around, Greg then put the straps over his arm.

Clearly unable to fill his mother's size D cups, Greg went back to his mother's bathroom. He took a couple of dirty t-shirts and stuffed one into each bra cup. Looking into the bathroom mirror, Greg arranged them so that no material poked out of the bra. He then dug through the dirty clothes hamper and pulled out a black thong and a pair of red lace panties. After putting on the black thong, he walked back into his mother's bedroom and straight to her night stand. Opening the bottom drawer, Greg pulled out a reddish clear, nine inch dildo with a suction cup at the base.

"Just like Tonya's." Tristan noted to himself.

Tristan followed Greg with the cameras through the living room and into his bedroom. Greg walked to his bed and reached between the mattresses. Pulling out a folder, he then walked to his desk and grabbed some Scotch Tape. Tristan followed the teenager into his own bathroom. Once there Greg opened the folder and pulled out several pictures of his mother. Identical to the ones he had on his computer, he had printed them out with a quality printer that could do photos in an 81/2" by 11" format. Greg then taped up sixteen pictures to his bathroom mirror, four across and four down.

He walked up to the sink and turned on the water. He adjusted the knobs until he was satisfied with the water temperature. Greg then reached around and pulled the thong out of the crack of his ass and over his left cheek. He then got his hand wet and rubbed at his ass hole. Greg reached back to the sink and pumped a couple of squirts of liquid soap from the dispenser. Reaching back around, he rubbed it thoroughly into his anus. Greg ran his hand back under the water and then a couple of more squirts into the palm of his hand. He then rubbed his fingers together and got it slightly lathered up.

Greg then grabbed the dildo and turned around. There was a small wall half glass and half tile that separated the shower from the roman tub. The tile part went up about three feet before it changed to glass and stuck out about six inches past the tub and shower. Greg ran his lathered hand on the tile just below waist high. He pressed the dildo's suction cup against it until it stuck. Angled slightly up, he then use his lathered hand and stroked the nine inch red cock. Once satisfied, he then wiped his hands off on a towel.

Greg grabbed the red lace panties in his left hand and backed up to the wall with a dildo jutting out. Putting the head of the dildo to the entrance of his cavity, he slowly began to push back on it.

Tristan watched fascinated as this teenager who clearly fantasized about his mother, dressed in her lingerie, was about to ram her dildo into his ass. He found himself strangely aroused at the site. Wondering what Greg's mother would do if she ever discovered her son's fetish. Or the lengths to which he took it.

Tristan continued to watch as the head of the dildo disappeared into the cross-dressing teen. Moving back and fourth, it only took a few seconds for Greg to bury the entire nine inches into his ass. For about five minutes Greg just moved up and down on the dildo, taking it all the way out and then all the way back in. A few times he would get it to the head and just move the head in and out of his ass.

Tristan had noticed that after a few minutes his anal cavity had remained wide open, even when the dildo was not in. Just a big dark hole that quickly and easily swallowed the nine inch dildo.

Greg leaned up slightly so that he was only slightly bent over. Still moving up and down on the silicone cock, he then put his mother's red lace panties over his head so that the crotch was in his face. The panties weren't very big and he was able to see through the leg holes. Grabbing his cock through the thin black satin material of the thong he still wore he began to stroke his cock.

After a couple of minutes Greg pulled himself off the wall mounted dildo and walked into the kitchen. Tristan followed him there with the cameras curious as to what he was going to do now. Tristan watched as Greg went into the fridge and pulled out a yellow squash. He then grabbed a step stool from the pantry and went back to his bathroom.

Tristan watched as he placed the step stool on the floor in front of the mirror. Greg with his mother's red lace panties still on his head got some more liquid soap on his hand and then some water from the faucet that was still on. Lathering up his hand one handed again he grabbed the squash and walked back to the dildo on the wall. Turning around he pushed the dildo back into his anus. Up and down a few times. All the way in and all the way out. Once Greg was satisfied with what he was doing, he walked towards the step stool and the dildo slid out of his ass.

Tristan cock was rock hard and he found himself stroking it as he watched the incestuous yearning youth do things he had clearly done many times before.

Tristan watched as he mounted the step stool and turned around. Spreading his feet as far apart as the step stool would allow, Greg bent over and looked behind him into the mirror that showed a clear view of his anal cavity that had a large open gape. Using his re-lathered left hand, Greg started to coat the squash. The squash was clearly much thicker than the dildo. Nevertheless, he held onto the stem and put the large bulbous end at the entrance of his hole. Pushing hard, the larger diameter squash finally went in with a sucking plop.

Tristan watched as Greg put his hand underneath the squash. He could tell the youth was pushing hard, based on how his cheeks were tightening up. After a couple of more pushes the squash came out and landed in his hand. Tristan noticed that Greg's anal cavity had an opening of a seemingly impossible diameter. The squash had clearly widened the hole considerable. Greg then reinserted the squash. This time he was able to get it out much easier. He pushed the squash in and popped it out a couple more times. On about the sixth time he just left it in and headed out of his bathroom.

Tristan once again followed the unusual teen with the hidden cameras. Back to the kitchen, Greg opened a drawer and pulled out small knife. This made Tristan a little nervous and hoped that Greg wasn't going to hurt himself. His worries were quickly abated as he saw Greg plop out the squash and walk to the trash can. Opening the lid, Greg proceeded to cut off the stem of the squash and shave the edges of where he had cut. What was left of the squash was a five inch bulb, with a diameter of two and a half inches, about the thickness of a can of soda.

Tristan followed Greg once more to his bathroom. Standing back on the step stool and turning around, Greg once again inserted the squash into his gaping anal cavity. This time however, without the long stem the entire thing went into his ass. Greg stood up and wiggled around. Tristan couldn't see his face through the panties, but could only imagine the youth had grin.

Greg then bent back over and he proceeded to put all his fingers into the large opening that was normally closed. Reaching between his own legs he continued to push hard with his hand. After a couple of tries, Tristan saw Greg's entire hand disappear into his own anal cavity. Tristan couldn't believe it. He had seen porn sites were girls had fisted each other, bet that had been a pussy.

Tristan watched as Greg walked down the two steps to the floor. Turning around he squatted down and looked up at the pictures of his mother, some naked, some in panties others in bikinis. With a large squash deep in his anal cavity, his entire fist, naked pictures of his mom taped to the mirror, wearing his mothers bra, thong and pantyhose and a pair of his mother's dirty panties on his face, he grabbed his cock once more through the satin material of the thong and began to jack off. It took less than five minutes before he was ready to cum.

Tristan watched as Greg removed his fist from his ass and took the panties off his head. He then lay down on the bath mat in front of the roman tub. Putting his feet on the top of the tub, he turned himself so that his back was now pressed against the outside of the tub and his feet were above his head. It looked a lot like he was trying to suck his own cock; however his cock was still about eight inches above his face.

Tristan watched as Greg began to jack himself off once more. With Greg's ass in the air, Tristan now had a very clear view of just how large the opening of his anal cavity had been stretched. Zooming in, he was even able to make out the top of the squash deep inside the boy. Tristan returned his attention to the boy as he beat his meat a few inches above his face. He could tell Greg was getting close when he opened his mouth to receive his own spunk.

The first large blast missed his mouth and went across his nose and left eye. The next one, as well as all the rest was dead on. Blast after hot sticky blast of jizz went into the teenager's mouth. Tristan couldn't believe how much sperm had been produced. He could see that the cum had almost reached his lips. When the loads ceased firing, Greg then squeezed his cock and stroked down, trying to get out every last bit. Because he was stroking his cock again, he lost the angle and the last few strands missed his mouth and landed on his face.

After he was done he slid down off the side of the tub and lay on the floor with his mouth open. His face covered in his own sperm, he opened his mouth and began to play with the cum in his mouth with his tongue. Closing his mouth slightly the sperm rose up to his lips, then he would open his mouth again and it would go back inside. Greg played with the cum in his mouth for a couple of more minutes before he swallowed it. He then used his right hand to scrape the jizz off his face and into his mouth. When most of it was off, he then licked his fingers clean. Finally he raised his feet and pushed. Tristan watched as the squash came out of his anus and landed on the floor. The hole was now so large that Tristan didn't know how it would ever shrink back to normal size.

Tristan watched as Greg got up and turned on the bathtub. He took off all his mother's lingerie and was now completely naked. He then grabbed a plastic glass off the counter. Checking the water, Greg then got in and lay on his back. Once again he lifted his legs up so the hole in his ass was facing up. Tristan could see that it had shrunk a little but not much. Greg then filled the glass with water and poured it into his anal cavity. Soapy water began to seep out of his ass. Greg continued to do this until the water was clear and there was no more soap. After that he took a quick shower.

Tristan watched as the Greg expertly got rid of all the evidence. He threw away the rest of the squash and the pantyhose. He put his mom's bra, two t-shirts and panties back in the dirty clothes hamper in her bathroom. He cleaned off the dildo and put it back in the bottom drawer of her nightstand. He took the pictures down from the mirror and placed them back in the folder between his mattresses. He cleaned up his bathroom and then got dressed. Last but not least he took out the trash. Forty-five minutes later his mom had come home and was none the wiser for her son's unusual activities.

*****

Saturday October, 31, 2009 (Halloween)

Apt# 803, it was just after 8PM and the Halloween party had just begun. Tristan was in his viewing room. Watching the various guests and trying to identify who they were. About thirty guests had already arrived. He could make out Lisa Woods, the resident of 803 who was throwing the party. She was dressed like a naughty nurse. Unlike the nurses outfits you buy in the adult stores. It appeared like she was wearing a real one, slightly modified. Or at least the kind they use to wear before they started wearing scrubs. It was a white one piece outfit. The front was opened up just enough to show her cleavage and ample bosom. The skirt had been hemmed considerable. To the point were if she leaned over or raised her arms slightly, it would show the bottom of where her ass began to curve.

Tristan also identified Eva Liddell and Zoë Smith, a lesbian couple in apt# 902. They were dressed as a dominatrix and a submissive. Zoë was wearing skin tight red vinyl and holding a riding crop. She was pulling Eva along on a short leash attached to a collar. Eva was wearing vinyl as well only in black.

Tristan saw Sarah Travers from apt#501. She was searing a cat costume. A black leotard with black pantyhose, she also had a tail, painted on whiskers and pointy ears. He had to take a double take when he saw a cute girl following her. It was her son Greg. He was wearing a short skirt, stockings and high heels. He also had some makeup expertly applied, painted fingernails and a wig of long blonde hair. Tristan smiled. "Not too much of a stretch."

The next people Tristan identified were the residents in apt#401, Adam and Samantha Jones and their daughter Faith. Tristan only recognized them because of Faith. She was dressed as a sexy schoolgirl. She wore a short plaid skirt, white blouse and knee high stockings. Tristan smiled fondly as he remembered watching her take a shower. Her parents were unrecognizable in their costumes. Adam was wearing a gladiator outfit complete with helmet and sword. Samantha was wearing a harem outfit with the veil.

Tristan identified a few more guests. When the party grew to fifty, he decided it was time to go. He had decided that he would introduce himself as Dracula and say he was the friend of Jessie, a resident at the apartments. Since there was no Jessie, he would remain anonymous. Tristan was dressed in black slacks, a skin tight black shirt and vinyl trench coat. His face was powdered so he appeared impossibly pale. A set of yellow contacts and plastic fangs finished the costume.

Tristan had to take his private elevator to the first floor, since that is the only place it went. He got back onto the communal elevator and pressed the button for the 8th floor. Once there he simply walked in. Lisa being a good host immediately noticed him and made her way to him.

"Hi. I'm Lisa. Thanks for coming to my party." She said holding out her hand.

"I'm Dracula." Tristan said with his most ingratiating smile. He took her hand and gently kissed it, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

Lisa smiled at the unusual but warm greeting. "I have to warn you. I have a thing for vampires."

"That is fortunate. I have a thing for beautiful young women." Tristan replied.

"Are you a resident here?" She asked.

"I am a friend of Jessie. He lives here and asked if I would meet him here since he didn't know anyone. I hope you don't mind me crashing your wonderful party?"

"Hmmm. Sexy vampire, I think there are a few of my friends I would ask to leave before you." She said with a smile.

"Very generous of you." Tristan said with a slight nod of his head.

"I have to get back to being host. Make yourself at home. Liquor is in the kitchen. Snacks are on the table."

"Thank you again." Replied Tristan as he watched her walk off to some new guest who had just arrived.

Tristan walked into the kitchen and found that Lisa not only had a nice selection of alcohol but a lot of each. Tristan grabbed a glass and poured some vodka and orange juice. He then put in some grenadine to give it a nice red color and go along with his vampire persona. After he had his drink he spotted the high school senior Faith standing by her parents. Tristan remembered from watching her, she liked strawberry ice cream. Grabbing a strawberry wine cooler he made his way over to her.

123456...9