Watchers in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueall
sueall
11 Followers

I brought my hands down and clasped them behind my neck. I first twisted toward Nick and then Johnny. They were looking very appreciative. They were concentrating, they hadn't said a word.

I put my hands on my breasts and started playing with them. Squeezing them. Pinching the nipples. Hefting them. I'm not big enough that I can suck my own nipples but they appeared to be greatly enjoying the titty show.

"So what do you think boys? Look as good as they did last summer up at the lake?"

"Hell Kathy you were in the water most of the time, we barely saw you and never this close. Their beautiful." Nick's voice was husky and I could hear that he was getting excited.

"Can I suck one Kathy?"

I wasn't sure. I really didn't mind, but I wasn't sure how far Brad wanted this to go so I responded with, "That's up to Brad, ask him Johnny."

"Brad, please..."

Brad laughed, "Okay, but keep yourselves under control."

Nick asked, "You're okay with this Kathy?"

I appreciated his asking and not jumping right on. "Yeah, I'm good, but when your done with the boobies I want to fire up another joint."

"You got it Kath."

They came at me one from each side, each with an arm behind me to support me and the other on my boob. Then they lowered their heads and went to sucking and licking, rather noisily actually. I put one arm around each of them and held on.

It felt much better than I expected. I had my head back with my eyes closed and I was simply enjoying it, and it was a lot to enjoy. I was super stimulated and the honey started to run in my panties. I couldn't believe how wet I was getting just from two guys sucking my breasts.

Brad realized what was happening in my panties and he started rubbing me. It felt so good. I began moaning. All I could hear was Nick and Johnny slurping and my moaning. I felt Brad slip a finger inside my panties and suddenly he was sliding that finger in and out of me.

I started moaning and writhing on top of Brad. I felt so good; this felt so good. I felt as if the whole world was centered on my nipples and what Brad was doing with his finger in my pussy. I never wanted it to stop, but I knew I had to stop it, at least for now.

I pushed my way up and took a step back, "Whoa fellows, it's getting away from us here. Not so fast."

"What's the matter Kath?" asked Brad, "it doesn't feel good?"

"No, it feels good. Too damn good. Give me a minute. We gotta joint?"

I was a little disheveled, my tits were wet from saliva and my cotton panties were soaked. I could feel they were stuck in my gash but I decided it was too late to be modest now. I was unable to see, but I felt as if I was prominently displaying one very well defined camel toe.

"Let them look," I thought to myself, "Nick and Johnny had probably never seen a camel toe before either."

I was quickly handed a lighted joint, I took a hit and passed it on. I was still standing and I could see everyone looking at me. Standing there in just my underwear, suspecting what they could see of my pussy, wasn't cooling me off, in fact I started getting tingly again. I do like being looked at. I might just have a little bit of exhibitionism in my makeup. I wonder what it's called if you're and exhibitionism that likes to participate. Whatever, that's me.

The joint came to me two more times, each time I took a hit and passed it on. I was ready to take this wherever it was going to go.

I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them; now all I had on was my sneakers. I started toward Brad and glanced at Nick and Johnny. Both of them were staring at my hairless pussy, I paused to allow them a good look, and continued over to Brad.

I reached for his belt buckle and right before our lips came together I said, "Why don't you two get a good viewing location."

I went at Brad's lips hungrily as I undid his belt and unbuttoned his 501s. I looked down as his pants came open and his cock burst out from its confinement, erect and ready to go. I trailed down his chest and stomach with my tongue and moved into his pubic hair. I was taking him all in. I love the muskiness of a hard cock. I slid my tongue down his shaft to the tip and then brought him deeply into my mouth. I had his balls in my hand and they were extremely tight. I began tugging on his sac trying to loosen things up so I could heft each testicle separately. Roll them a bit between my thumb and forefinger. I love that, I love to feel balls.

I was sucking his dick, running my tongue around the rim of his head and then sliding him back into my mouth, sliding him in a deep as he would go.

I started working his pants the rest of the way down and I helped him step out of them. I threw them over onto Johnny but he was so engrossed in watching what I was doing to Brad I'm not sure he noticed. He sure didn't react.

I stood back up and whispered, "Come with me Brad, let's go over to the rock."

I led him over by his cock, grabbing my towel along the way. Nick and Johnny were staring with their mouths slightly agape. They hadn't even blinked.

I laid my towel down on the rock, climbed up, turned around and sat down. I had my feet spread wide on a line with my butt and my sneakers would hold me firmly on the rock and keep me from sliding. I laid back. I was probably on about a forty-five degree angle. Brad would be able to fuck me by simply leaning forward.

Brad stood between my legs with one foot on the slab and slipped his cock into me. It was as if my pussy had been electrified. He was able to get his shaft in me from this position and he started pumping like a damn piston.

It felt great but I cried out, "Brad, take your time, wait for me. There's no hurry!"

He grunted back to me and slowed the pace just a little. I was using all of the muscle control I could muster to grip his cock inside of me. It felt so good and that was heightened knowing Nick and Johnny were watching.

I opened my eyes to find them. They were watching all right. They were sitting on either side of us. What I had thought was Brad's hand on my thigh was actually Johnny's. I was about to ask him to take his hand off me when I decided that it felt too good to remove.

Johnny must have seen me look, because as soon as I closed my eyes again I felt his hand on my tit. Shortly after that I Nick started playing with my other tit. I started to squirm and moan. I was getting fucked very well and my tits felt great.

I was really getting turned on, and so was Brad. He started grinding on me and I could feel myself, all my nerve endings, begin to tingle. Between what the guys were physically doing to me, the heightened pleasure of others being there and a beautiful day combined with good weed I felt an explosion beginning to build.

Brad looked like he was struggling to hang on. I know he didn't want to cum until he had made me explode.

"Just a little more Brad," I cried out, "just stay with me a little more!"

Suddenly I felt my pussy gush and my vagina clamped down around Brad's cock. I felt wave after wave of pure pleasure emanating from my pussy.

I screamed, "Now Brad, cum now!" as I exploded.

Brad shook, slammed into me and locked on as he moaned loudly. I could feel his cock spurting inside me; three long continuous spurts, followed by two smaller ones. I gripped his cock as tightly as I could with my pussy and tried to squeeze everything out of it. Nick and Johnny both clamped down on my tits squeezing them hard, but not hard enough to hurt me.

God I felt good. I did not want to pull apart. Finally the boys let go of my tits and Brad slowly pulled out of me. I just laid back on the rock looking at the sky. Every once in awhile a spasm would rack my body as I slowly backed down from the heights. Because of the angle I was tilted the cum was slowly running out of me. At first it felt good but after awhile it started to bother me, especially my ass. I couldn't hear anyone and I started to wonder where the boys had gotten.

I lifted my head up and there they were, by the cooler drinking a beer. I suddenly realized my feet were still on the rock and I was laying there with my legs spread and they were watching Brad's cum run out of me. I was wondering if I should be embarrassed or not when Johnny got up and walked over with a beer for me.

"Thanks Johnny."

"No, thank you Kathy," he answered.

That beer tasted good. I put my feet down and stood up. I put the beer down and picked up my towel. I looked at the boys and decided what to hell and gave up all pretense of modesty. I stuck my right foot up on the rock and began cleaning myself up. I was ready for either Johnny or Nick to say something along the lines of, "Boy, I never thought about a girl needing to clean herself up." The thought made me laugh.

I picked up my shirt to put it on and I caught a sad puppy dog look from Nick.

"Okay," I said as I threw the shirt back on the pile, "you can keep looking for one more beer, but then we need to get moving."

We drank our beers and they all profusely thanked me. I moved the conversation to what a good time we had and maybe, all things being equal, maybe we could do it again sometime. Brad said that Johnny and Nick might want to participate a little more next time. They both nodded in agreement when he brought that little item up.

I didn't shut the door on them. I just simply said that if there is a next time we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

We finished out beers, Brad and I got dressed and we headed back down toward the village.

We were all tired. We all had a good day. Two of us were well satiated; two of us were probably going to rush home to masturbate. All I knew was that I had made Brad happy and every time I took a step my pussy tingled.

sueall
sueall
11 Followers
12