Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had expected that they had finished, but to my surprise (and I fancy to my sister's), Peter started moving inside Inci again.

"Oh no Peter, not again!" moaned Inci but she didn't stop him as she lay there gasping while he slowly seesawed into her. After a few thrusts, he stopped and I saw him pull out. He just knelt there with his huge boner sticking up, glistening with their juices.

"Peter, wha? Inci gasped.

"Mum, please undress. I want to see you naked" Peter groaned.

Inci just lay on the floor for a moment. Then, still panting, she got up and started stripping. Within minutes, she was standing in front of her son, totally naked. Both our eyes bulged as we took in her body (though he had the better view). From the side view, I could see her legs (perhaps a little too skinny) going up to a small peachy arse. Her left boob drooped a little against her ribcage. For any age, she looked good but for a woman of 49, she looked great. I felt a tinge in my cock but it was too tired to raise again. Besides, however arousing I found it, I had no desire to fuck my own sister. However, my poor wife will have a hard time tomorrow night when she gets home.

Peter had no such qualms as he stood up and completely stripped. For seconds (though it seemed longer), the two of them just stood there eyeing each other up. Then Peter said: "Get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind."

"Oh Peter!" was all Inci said as she quickly complied.

Rubbing his, I imagine aching, hard-on (looking at the size of it), Peter got down on his knees and shuffled up behind her. From my angle, I could not see the actual penetration, but from the looks on their faces and the moans that came out of the mouths, he was slowly but surely feeding himself back into her. By the time his stomach flattened against her arse, I could see a smile of satisfaction on Peter's face while Inci looked like she was in agony with her teary eyes wide and her mouth hanging open as she continually moaned. I then realised that from this position, Peter must have been in her deeper than ever.

This time, he started fucking her in earnest. Grabbing hold of Inci's thighs, Peter started move his hips back and forth. Slowly at first but soon he was speeding up. From my vantage point, I could see his stomach smashing into Inci's backside, making the cheeks of her arse quiver.

The slapping sound got harder and harder as he pounded into her. At first Inci was moving her backside to meet his thrusts but I saw that she soon gave that up as he started fucking her even more forcefully. In the end, all she could do was grip the carpet hard, her mouth open as she emitted loud "ugggh"s.

As she started to approach orgasm, she started getting quite verbal.

"Oh yes. Oh my baby."

followed by

"Ohhhhh God, it feels so good. I love it up me. You are so big! Take me, honey. I love you being i-inside me!"

followed by loud cries as she very obviously came to orgasm.

By this time, they had been fucking for at least another twenty minutes (where does he get the energy from? I couldn't do that even at his age). Peter had by now moved his hands up to Inci's naked breasts, gripping them firmly as he brutally shoved his large erection so far up her, I was surprised that it didn't come out of her mouth.

On and on they fucked. As before, the room was filled with sounds of bodies (this time naked) slapping together HARD, slurping sounds as a large stiff cock repeatedly reamed a soft wet cunt and the groans of two people in ecstasy.

I lost track of time but finally I sensed that that end was near. Both of their faces, especially Peter's were showing signs of strain as his thrusts became more and more rapid.

"I-I'm going to come, Mum. I-I need to pull out." he groaned.

"O-oh no, Peter. Stay in me. Fill me, honey, fill me! Make me pregnant, put a baby inside me!" Inci moaned.

I couldn't believe what my sister had just said. Nor could Peter as he slammed into her one last time and gripped hard as he so obviously (by his face) started shooting off inside her.

"HERE IT COMES, MUM! Here comes your baby!! ARRRGHHH!"

It must have been a strong ejaculation since I saw Inci's eyes bulged and her mouth emitted a long "Oooooohhh!" as he came inside her. I see his arse as he spurted more of his hot potent seed into Inci's receptive belly, adding to the sperm he had already deposited earlier. Inci then closed her eyes and bit her lip, crying out as she came again, making her son cry out as I imagined her cunt collapsed around his spasming cock.

For long seconds, I watch the two of them just kneeling there, their bodies locked together as they came. But finally they pulled apart, Peter's cock sliding out of Inci's cunt with a wet slap. Even limp, his cock was formidable.

They lay on the floor, arms around each other.

"I'm sorry, Mum" began Peter, obviously feeling remorse again.

"Shush! " hushed Inci, kissing him lightly on the lips. "I should be angry with you but I'm not. No one has ever made love to me like that before. I didn't know sex could be that good. I just got carried away."

"Really?" smiled her son.

"Really!" confirmed Inci.

"Better than with Dad?" pushed her son.

"Shhhh! Let's not talk about your father. But let's just say that he has never been as enthusiastic as you. Not even when he was younger."

"Then Dad's a fool. You are the sexiest lady in the world and if you were my wife, I would be fucking you..."

"Peter!" Inci gasped.

"...fucking you every morning, noon and night! And you would have to be on the pill or you would forever be pregnant." Peter continued, slowly bending forward to kiss her and then moving his mouth onto her neck.

"Peter, " Inci giggled, "is that all you think about?"

Then I saw her look down between his legs and gasped.

"I see that you do ..ummph." She was cut off as Peter kissed her again, this time more ardently.

Within seconds, they were kissing passionately; I could see their tongues rolling within their open mouths.

Not again, I thought. How could Peter keep going? I was knackered and I was just watching.

Inci then moved away from Peter.

"Mum?" quizzed Peter.

"Honey, I got to go to the Chemists. Despite what I said a few minutes ago, I can't risk getting pregnant." Inci said getting up and making for her clothes.

But I could see that my nephew was interested in other things (Peter was insatiable) as he got up and with a fresh hard-on sticking up in front of him and started towards his naked mother, herding her towards the stairs. Somehow, I don't think my lusty nephew was going to let his mother out of the house, let alone near a Chemists for a long time yet.

"Oh Mum! Just one more time, please? I'll be quick!"

"Oh Peter, you can't want it again. Not so soon!" exclaimed Inci, her eyes were glued on Peter's erection as she was slowly pushed up the stairs.

"I can't help it!" replied Peter, "you are so beautiful!" as I saw him lecherously look at his mother.

Despite Inci's protests (which looked pretty half-hearted), Peter guided her up the stairs and into the spare bedroom where Inci slept, closing the door behind them.

Oh to be young again. I was worn out. So much so that I fell asleep.

When I woke up again, I looked at my watch and found it was around 4 in the morning. I quickly nipped out in the garden for a pee (I couldn't use the toilet). Once back in, I went into the main living room and sat on the settee.

The house was stone quiet. I could hear nothing or could I? I slowly got up and crept to the bottom of the stairs and listened. Yes, I could definitely hear something. As quietly as I could, I stepped up the stairs. There, I could hear something coming from the spare bedroom.

As quiet as a mouse, I crept up and listened at the bedroom door, and to an orgy of groans and the bed protesting at the humping that Peter was giving Inci. I stood for ages until frozen, but they still carried on kissing, whispering, screwing and sucking. When I left them to it, desperate to get my own end away for the third time that day (I haven't done that for a long time), they were in the middle of another good strenuous fuck. At times I heard Inci giggle loudly, and once give an 'ouch' and reprimanded Peter for biting her nipples too hard.

After my third come, I decided it was better to get a room in the hotel down the road for the rest of the night.

The next morning, I arrived at my house around noon. Inci was there waiting for me (I had called her in advance). She did look tired, her hair was dishevelled as if she had just got up. I told her that my meeting had finished early but I had to go back to the office for the rest of the day and had only come back to wash and change.

"We are not seeing much of you this visit." said Inci.

"I'm sorry," I said, "you know what work is like. Besides you got Peter for company."

I saw Inci blush and behind me I got the distinct impression that Peter was smiling.

After I has washed and changed, I left them at the front door, got into my car and headed off to the country for the day (well it was my day off).

I wondered how long before they would get started again? Not too long, judging by the look on Peter's face.

I started to wonder about my own son. Did he lust after his mother like Peter did with Inci? With sons like that, why would wives need husbands?

The End

12