Watching

Story Info
You savor an exhibitionist encounter.
1k words
4.42
44.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon sun beats down upon your naked body, comfortably relaxed on the verandah of the seaside cottage next door to mine. You sunbathe today with the hope that you will see me again; that I will make an appearance in my sunroom so that you can watch me. The white lace curtains flutter in and out of my French doors, offering you extended glimpses of the room inside, the black grand piano glistening in the sun. Just as you had hoped, I enter the room, my long peasant shirt flowing around me, molding to my generous curves. Sitting down at the piano, I let my passion flow and soon the gentle sounds of Beethoven drift across the space between us and wafts around you with the gentle sea breezes. I know that you are watching and it excites me.

Hoping to return the favor, I finish the sonata and stretch my arms high above me, my full breasts straining against the soft material, my nipples hard and erect. Relaxing from my leisurely stretch, my hands gently glide down my shoulders, across my breasts and stomach, sliding down the length of my thighs. Drawing my hands back up, I bring with the edges of my shirt, exposing my body inch by inch, feeling your eyes devouring me.

Beams of sunshine stream across my body, as the soft folds of my shirt flutter to the ground behind me. My arms are stretched above me and I can feel your eyes upon me as they explore the curves of my exposed flesh. Turning to straddle the bench, my backside towards you, I slowly recline, dropping my head back, resting the nape of my neck on the edge of the bench. My long hair cascades downward, falling into a tangle of auburn silk, as my fingers gently comb and lift the satiny strands. The warm sea breezes that drift around me flutter my hair about my face as I watch you watching me.

The heat of the sun and your desire has created sheen of moisture upon your body. The arousal that you feel is evident as you slowly began to stroke your hardness. Your eyes, the lids heavy from lust, are riveted to my body, so boldly displayed to please you.

Arching my back, my hands continue their dance of seduction across my body, cupping and molding the soft flesh of my breasts, lightly pulling and teasing my nipples until they are throbbing with sensations. Aching to feel your touch, my head lifts up and my tongue reaches out to lap across a taut nipple, imagining it is you teasing my sweet buds. Most anxious to draw you near, I arise from the piano bench, stretching and reaching to ease the tension from my aroused body. Walking slowly around the magnificent piano, I lean against it as my eyes devour the sight of your hardened flesh, so gently enveloped in your strong hand. Pulling myself up on top of the piano, I lean back and spread my legs to offer you full view of the delights that wait.

Slowly and tenderly my fingers explore the heated flesh, pulling the moisture from within, spreading it over my throbbing clit. With one quick plunge, my finger is buried in wetness, slowly withdrawn and brought to my mouth so that I can taste the musky juice and deem it worthy for you to consume. As I lick the last of the stickiness from my finger, I feel rather than see you coming towards me. As you enter my private sanctuary, the wind intensifies and the curtains blow about you, creating a visible aura with the beaming rays of the sun. I open my eyes to see you standing before me, a warrior of lust who has come to devour me.

Beckoning you closer, my fingers gently expose my aching clit, and so softly, I invite you to taste me. I shall not concede so easily to your ravishment – rather I wish to lull your senses with the sweet nectar of my love, for it is I that seeks to possess you. The first sensation of your hot tongue upon my clit feels like a lighting bolt – the shock sends waves of pleasure pulsing through my entire body. Sensing the opportunity to gain the advantage, your mouth begins a slow, taunting seduction of my quivering womanhood, and soon my body is trembling and shuddering in the sweet agony of my pending ecstasy. As your tongue thrusts inside of me, my frenzied mind envisions your hard cock in its place and I am pushed very near the edge of orgasm. Darting in and out of me, you seem to reap pleasure from my tormented moans. Begging for release, I pull your head up and implore you to continue your assault on my swollen clit. With a few precious laps of your hard tongue, I am thrown into a tumbling dervish of satisfaction – wave after incredible wave of pure bliss pours over my body as I scream in surrender.

When you finally lift your head, I am able to look deep into your glorious eyes, smoldering with desire and victory. And ever so slowly, you pull me towards you, sliding me off the edge of the piano into your strong arms, impaling my body upon yours. With my legs wrapped around you and my upper body still leaning on the piano, your hands firmly grip my ass as you begin to thrust your cock into my hot, wet cavern. Deeper and deeper, slower then faster, your body craves release, my victory draws near. Meeting your eyes with mine, I urge you on, drawing you deeper into my spell, pulling you closer, feeling your heart meet with mine as brilliantly as our bodies meld together. Suddenly your thrusts intensify, your head falls back, and your body explodes within me, the cry of surrender escaping from your lips.

Ah, sweet victory – the precious prize of your love.