Watching

Story Info
A fantasy of watching my wife with her lover.
1.2k words
4.19
112.9k
30
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my fantasies of watching my wife was about me coming home early from a business trip and finding my wife in bed with a couple of guys she knew from work. Instead of getting angry I found that I was turned on by the whole thing.

Paula just recently turned 30 and at 5'7", 125lbs, 34B, she not only turns heads she is still a very desirable woman!

One of my fantasies of watching my wife was about Paula going out on a date with Mike. I was turned on by the whole thing.

In my fantasy she was supposed to go out with Mike when I was supposed to be "out of town", giving them the entire evening together. I helped Paula bathe, shaved her beautiful legs, trimmed her lightly covered brown bush and then sat back and watched her dress for the evening with her soon to be new lover.

She slipped on a black satin garter belt and matching thong panty, black stockings, a white lace bra and white button down silk blouse, a snug gray pin-striped skirt about 4 inches above the knee, slit slightly in the back, her matching suit jacket and a pair of black 4" heeled "fuck me" pumps. I kissed her goodbye at around 6:30 and sat back and waited for her return.

I'd just about given up hope of seeing anything that night when at around 10:00 Paula pulled into the driveway followed by Mike. I quickly moved into my hiding place and as they entered the house I got my first look at Mike. He was about 6'5" tall, dark hair, probably in his late twenties or early thirties, very good looking.

Paula showed him around the house a little bit to assure him that I wasn't home and then took him to the recreation room for a drink. They sat on the couch talking and moving closer together as Mike began to loosen up. Soon he was caressing her legs and telling her how beautiful she was and how he had wanted to hook up with her since the first time he had seen her.

They started kissing, slowly at first, just little pecks actually as Mike's hands worked their way under my wife's skirt and then more passionately as she allowed him to push her dress up above her stocking tops. When his hands found the bare flesh above her stockings my wife started to moan lowly and tear at his clothes, ripping off his tie, jacket and shirt. Mike wasn't idle during this time either as he removed my wife's jacket and blouse, unsnapped her bra and began sucking her hard nipples.

I watched his tongue caress her rock hard nipples and his fingers work their way inside the elastic of her satin panties while she unbuckled his belt and helped him remove his pants. She slid onto the floor and removed his shoes and socks and then kissed her way up to his cock. She sucked him for several minutes causing him to moan and to try to pull her onto the couch with him but instead she stepped up onto the coffee table and slowly stripped off her skirt and panties.

This was my first chance to see Mike's cock and it was large! So impressive that as my wife was giving her lover a very sexy show and he stroked it to even bigger than it first appeared, I wondered how it could possibly fit into her tiny pussy. Mike had to have her and finally he couldn't take the teasing anymore, he got up and lifted her from the coffee table and laid her on the couch, Paula spread her legs for him and he dove into her pussy like a man that hadn't eaten for days!

His tongue brought her to several small orgasms and I could see that her pussy was as ready for that massive cock as it was ever going to be. Mike saw it too and moved between her legs, kissing her from her breasts to her lovely ears. Paula took hold of Mike's cock and she was rubbing it up and down her slippery slit and telling him how much she wanted to fuck him, every once in awhile she would let him slip the head of his cock into her. My wife's grip on his cock loosened, her legs spread wider and his monster began it's descent into her love tunnel.

She was going crazy with lust, moaning and licking his face and ears, begging him to "go slow baby, you're huge!". It must have taken 5 min. for Mike to work his cock in as far as it was going to go and Paula came several times in the process. He fucked her slowly letting her become accustomed to his length and girth and I watched each stroke as her pretty pussy lips licked his giant cock.

After making her come several more times Mike could take no more and poured his hot load deep into my wife's wanton pussy. Paula wrapped her legs around his waist and milked him dry as they kissed.

Mike began to get hard again as they continued to play on the couch and just when I thought they were going to go at it again Paula stopped him and told him that she needed to use the bathroom. As she got up Mike's cum almost exploded out of her pussy! It was on the couch, on him and dripping down her legs as she made her way to the bathroom.

Mike cleaned the couch with bar towels and my wife returned to help him. Her pumps and stockings were spattered with dry and drying cum, the room was a mess with clothes everywhere and in the middle of it all were my wife and her lover, kissing and playing.

Soon they were in another passionate embrace and I could still see cum dripping from her freshly fucked pussy. After a bit more play Paula convinced him that they would be much more comfortable in her bed so he took her in his arms and carried her there as she kissed him and played with his cock.

He laid her onto the bed and she pulled him down with her spreading her legs and placing them on his shoulders as he moved into position. She guided his cock to her waiting pussy and as he began to enter her she told him to "give it to me!!!", "give it to me hard!!!". Well Mike didn't need much more encouragement than that, he began driving his cock into her slippery slot making her scream in orgasm and spread her legs wide.

"Faster, harder, deeper" she cried, screamed and moaned as his ivory piston pummeled her swollen pussy. She took him doggie style, then rode him to several intense orgasms they fucked on the floor, and she finally took his second load of the night pinned against the wall with her legs wrapped around his waist.

She then with just a black nylon robe on walked him to his car at 4:00 in the morning and sucked him off one more time while she told him what she would like to do with him next time I was out of town!