Watching

Story Info
A couple's friend arrives early and watches them.
1.2k words
3.65
34.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
372 Followers

Derrick walked up the path to his friend's house, he and Aaron were going to go out to the game tonight. He knew he was an hour early but he hadn't had a chance to hang out with his best friend of late. He came around the corner and passed through the gate of the house that he shared with his girlfriend Evelyn.

He saw them in profile of the window in the living room with the soft breeze flicking the curtains he looked more closely and saw Aaron's arm swing back and hit Eve's blushing ass with a thick paddle.

He crept up the path towards the window and peeked up over the frame, Evelyn had a great body she was a total knock out and had been jealous of his friend for picking her up.

He could hear them now as Aaron said, "What do you want now?"

"I want to suck your big cock, I need to taste you," she said.

Derrick got instantly hard as a pole as she crawled over to him.

"Well take off my pants then," he said as she closed in on him and reached up to unbutton his jeans. Sliding the zipper down and tugged down his jeans letting his thickening manhood slip out, she grasped his thickness making him hiss in pleasure.

She casually licked him, flicking the head of his cock. Derrick watched them with rapt attention palming the thick bulge in his pants.

"Enough of that Eve, suck me or you get the paddle again," he said commanding her.

She grinned deviously as she pulled down his jeans sliding them to his feet where he kicked them off. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and suckled lightly her hands coming up to graze his balls and throbbing shaft making him groan.

This was too much for Derrick, he pulled open his pants and shoved them and his boxers down grabbing hold of his cock.

Aaron leaned back and let go of a long groan as she played homage to his cock and balls. Sucking and stroking them with the most exquisite pleasure. Derrick watched in on them and palmed his cock stroking himself with even movements watching Eve suck Aaron's cock imagining it was her doing the sucking.

He jerked when Aaron shook and groaned. She pulled off him and shoved him down on the lounge, affording him a better view as she reached down sucking his cock deep into her mouth, scraping her nails against his thighs and balls.

Derrick stroked his cock faster as the display really began to heat him up.

"Damn... Eve... keep doing that, so good," he moaned as she sucked him harder and stroked him faster wanting to bring him to climax into her mouth. He never let her taste him, she wanted to force the issue this time however.

He bucked and groaned as he grabbed onto her shoulders and pushed, "I'm gonna go anytime babe," he croaked as she sped up pushing him back down, devouring his cock faster.

His objections obliterated as she sucked him deep. He bellowed out as his orgasm came crashing down over him, pulsing into her mouth.

Derrick watched the whole scene and bit back his strangled moan as he pulsed into his hand bolts of pleasure sparking through him.

Aaron panted sweat rolling down his chest as he stared at the sexy bombshell that continually made him lose control of himself. "You taste good," purred Evelyn as she licked a strip up his chest taking his sweat with her.

"And we still have forty minutes until Derrick comes," she said huskily. Derrick didn't want them to leave he wanted to see Aaron take her against the table or up against the wall. He licked his lips thinking of the possibilities as he listened to Eve

"What did you have in mind babe?" Aaron growled as he looked at her hotly, his cock reviving.

"Fuck me against the table, I love your sharp hard thrusts in me, fuck me hard Aaron. I want to feel your balls slapping my ass," she purred seductively her hand reaching down to cup and stroke his cock and balls.

Making him groan as he thickened back to full hardness, he grinned at her ferally and said, "You're on," he growled and picked her up and throwing her against the coffee table, grasping her hips he pulled her open and with one hard slam was fully inside of her. They both cried out at the force of the impact and the shooting pleasure going off like firecrackers.

Derrick couldn't believe his eyes as Aaron started ruthlessly pounding into her, she arched back thrusting back against him. He took his cock back in hand and started stroking himself roughly, running his hands up the sensitive underside and bit back a groan as Aaron sweated over Eve.

His sizeable bulk straining over her as he drove his cock deep into her, she cried out his name as she exploded in release.

Aaron's balls slammed up against her just as she wanted, she loved his rough treatment as a sharp hard spike of pleasure drove ruthlessly into her, sparking her first orgasm.

Aaron growled as she squeezed over him, he thrusted past the tightness of her orgasm, slamming into her roughly hard and fast as she gripped the table harder.

This was pure wild, savage lust thrumming through both of them as she thrust back against him. He tightened his hold on her hips and drove in.

Derrick panted as he stroked himself harder and faster watching the animal fucking from inside intently forgetting everything else around him.

"Fuck! Aaron! Faster dammit!" she screamed as he ravaged her body.

He roared as he slammed harder and faster into her grasping her hips so hard her skin had gone white. It was the end for him when she tightened over him like a clamp when her second orgasm ruptured her senses.

He yelled out as he exploded into her thrusting ruthlessly as she drained every last drop from him. They collapsed together on the floor drenched in sweat, panting hard.

Derrick bit back a hiss as he erupted in his hand again, the show before him had propelled him past what he had know what good sex ought to be like. They had fucked each other like wild animals.

"I swear we're going to end up killing each other one day," Aaron panted roughly as he pulled Evelyn to him stroking the sweat off her body.

"We probably will, but what a great way to go hey?" she grinned chuckling.

"I have to get ready Eve, twenty minutes until Derrick gets here," he said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Of course baby, you have fun tonight," she said, unknown to the fact that Derrick had watched them the past thirty minutes.

He panted and staggered back from the window, he looked down at his hand. He knew he needed to get cleaned up he had to get back to the shop and fix himself back up. Aaron wouldn't mind him being a few minutes late he thought.

Acal
Acal
372 Followers