Watching

Story Info
She arrives home early...and gets a voyeuristic thrill.
972 words
3.67
15.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me:

You are not home yet when I arrive. I know it will be a while longer until you get here, so I decide to take a relaxing shower while I wait for you. I start the shower; hot, just as I like it. As I undress, the thought occurs to me that I really wish you were home already. I would love for you to join me. I know that we will be together later, but you know how I am, and I'm already imagining you touching me. As I wash myself, I can't help but imagine it is your hands lathering up my body. My cock begins to stiffen just thinking of this. As I wash myself, my hand lingers, gently, fondling my dick, my balls. Fully erect, aroused, I know what comes next. I decide to dry off and make myself comfortable on the bed, rather than finishing in the shower.

You:

You are almost giddy, knowing that you will be home earlier than you thought. You know that I will be surprised to see you so much earlier than expected. Driving home, your mind wanders, fantasizing about tonight. You know we will make love, of course, but you also know there are myriad possibilities. "How, exactly, will he fuck me tonight?," you ask yourself. And the wondering gets the juices flowing steadily. You press down on the gas pedal just a little harder....

Me:

I lie on the bed, slightly propped up on the pillows. On my back, my cock hard, stiff, aching for you, I imagine the warmth of your mouth, your wet, inviting cunt, your tight asshole. Slowly at first, I touch the tip of my cock, my fingers circling the head. I play with my balls, taking my time, savoring the sensation. My other hand begins to squeeze a nipple, exactly the way you do it; you know how I love this. Before long, I am stroking my dick steadily, slowly at first, but more quickly by the moment. I think of you, imagining myself penetrating you, fucking you hard, wildly, hearing you moan and begging me to fuck you even harder. I begin to thrust my hips, imagining this, as I jerk myself off.

You:

As you walk through the door, all you can think of is getting laid. How nice to be able get an early start on this. You put down your purse, slip off your shoes, and head toward the bedroom. As you approach the doorway, you see that I am on the bed, obviously very aroused, pumping my cock...and you know that I haven't noticed you yet; I am too far into this to notice much of anything, and you can sense that. From beyond the doorway, you watch, and your first instinct is to strip, enter the bedroom, and mount me. But you don't do this; you are transfixed, secretly watching, delighting in the sight. The fact that I believe I am totally alone makes the scene erotic in a way that you are not used to. You wonder if this is right, to make yourself my audience without my knowledge. But you know, instinctively, that I would welcome and enjoy this. You couldn't help yourself anyway. You watch, feeling your pussy become soaking wet, as I stroke myself. Harder, faster, until you hear me gasp, and watch as I spurt hot cum, arcing up from my dick, all over the front of my body. You feel almost ready to have your own orgasm, seeing me on the bed, semen all over my belly, my chest, even a little on my own face. I look over, our eyes meet...and we both smile. You enter the bedroom...

Us:

"How long have you been there?," I ask.

"Long enough, Sweetheart."

"Sorry I couldn't wait. I didn't think you were going to be home for quite a while. What can I say? I'm a horny slut!"

"Don't worry. I thought it was great. My cunt is dripping! And you're fine...you're MY horny slut."

You remove your clothes, quickly, all but tearing them off. I can see that your panties are soaked, completely through. You straddle me, rubbing yourself on my dick. I can feel how wet you are, see how hungry you are for me. After a few moments, you stop this, and begin licking the cum off of my body, tasting it, savoring it. This feels incredibly good, you inching your way up my torso with your tongue. I happen to notice that your hand is between your legs, playing with your clit as you do this. My cock begins to harden again. As you reach my face, you grab my head and pull it roughly to yours, kissing me deeply, passionately, your tongue rammed into my mouth. We kiss like this for several moments, until I grab you, and throw you onto your back. My cock is now completely hard again , and I need to be inside of you. I spread your legs apart, and not terribly gently, thrust two fingers into you, feeling your wetness. You gasp.

"Fuck me. PLEASE, fuck me." You are begging. You know what this does to me. But you need this, desperately. I do, too. I mount you, and at this point we are both way too hungry for subtlety. This is a hard, fast fuck, the way we like it. We kiss, and as your orgasm explodes, I squeeze your nipple as hard as I can. The sound you make is almost a shriek, carnal and intense, and this sends me over the edge, my own orgasm loud, intense, as my cock pounds into you.

Spent, we cuddle and hold each other, for a long while.

"I think I need another shower."

"Mind if I join you?"

"I was hoping you would."