Watching

Story Info
Keep your eyes open and it's surprising what you see.
1.9k words
4.19
35.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I was with Janice at the beach on the day it happened. Not that it happened to me and Janice. We were just witnesses to what went on. Very inconspicuous witnesses, I assure you. But the whole thing was quite an education for us, and a warning.

You have to understand that Janice and I were a little young for our age. We knew theoretically what sex was about, and we were starting to notice with some interest how boy's pants seemed to stir at the front. It's funny to watch them flush and start to stammer when Janice stands really close to someone, just touching their chest with a finger.

Horrible of us to laugh about it, I know, but we were still just practicing. I mean, we'd have been horrified if a boy had offered to show us what he had or tried to grab us in an inappropriate way.

I suppose it was that continued innocence that made the whole thing so interesting. And enlightening. Knowing something in theory and seeing it happen in practice are two different things.

Anyway, as I was saying, we were at the beach. The only reason Janice and I were there was to work on our tans. We were both wearing the smallest bikinis we owned and we had slipped off to a fairly lonely spot. We didn't really want boys standing around us, tongues hanging out and bathers bulging in front.

We spread our towels next to some bushes and we settled down for some serious sun-bathing. And, no, we were not topless. We'd have been shocked at the very idea.

After we'd been basking for a while we heard voices. We tensed up, thinking the boys had located us, then settled back and relaxed as we realised it was a couple talking. The man said something to the effect here's a nice private spot and we could hear them settling down on the other side of the bushes.

There was silence from both our little parties for a while, but then there was some giggling and movement from the other couple. We heard the girl give this little moan and say something along the lines of "that's nice" and Janine's curiosity got the better off her.

She kneeled next to the bushes and peeped through them and then she waved for me to come and take a look. I could see she was holding back a giggle.

So I scooted over next to Janice and peeped along with her. I recognized the couple easily. He was Mickey. A nice enough guy, I suppose, but I always thought him a bit of a bonehead. Lots of nice muscles to make up for the lack of brains though, and very friendly.

She was Marie, which was very interesting, as she wasn't supposed to be Mickey's current girlfriend. I wondered if she'd decided to move in on him. Marie's had an odd sort of reputation, somehow managing to be both popular and apparently resented by a number of boys.

I'd mentioned this to my brother once and asked what their problem was with her. She's a cock-teaser, he grumbled, and then went red and walked away when I asked him to explain. I figured out why when I googled the term. Boys are so sensitive about talking about that sort of thing.

It was bloody obvious that Marie didn't have any qualms about sun-bathing topless. Not that she was really topless, as she was wearing a hand bra, but they weren't her hands.

Mickey, on the other hand, had no qualms about sun-bathing bottomless. His bathers were next to him and he had an erection. You can be sure that Janice and I both noticed it, even though Marie's hands were covering it, and we both nudged each other. I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself giggling.

Perhaps I should clarify part of what I just said. When I said that Marie's hands were covering Mickey's cock, that was a bit of poetic license. Her hands were on his cock, but they were nowhere near covering it. There was too much of it. Although she was having a good go as her hands were running up and down it. Mickey apparently liked it as he'd give this little jump every time her fingers trailed over the head of that thing.

This is part of what I meant by the difference between knowing something theoretically and knowing it for real. We knew men got erections. We'd seen pictures and giggled over them. But now we were looking at a real one and while I don't know about Janice, I was getting this funny feeling deep down inside me.

Mickey was stroking Marie's breasts while she played with his cock. Every so often his hand would wander down to try and slip under her bikini but she always pushed him away. Apparently she would let him go so far and no further.

It turned out she would let him go further when Mickey put his hand on Marie's pussy, but outside her bathers. She started squirming under his touch, plainly enjoying it, and holding tightly to his cock as he teased her. I suppose the fact that she kept her pants on is what led to her being called a cock-teaser.

I nudged Janine when I saw Mickey finally manage to slip a finger under the edge of Marie's bathers and start feeling around under them. Janine promptly nudged me back. We were both quite interested in the little scene and trying not to laugh. Like I said, it was educational.

We were now about to find out what a cock-teaser does. Marie seemed to succumb to Mickey's charms and let him push her bikini bottom down a bit, showing off her mound. We only saw it for a moment as his hand promptly closed over it, but we could see his hand working on her while she moaned and squirmed.

The Marie let go of Mickey's meat, pushed his hand away and calmly said "That's all. Let's get dressed."

That's when our education really began. Mickey did something that flipped Marie over onto her tummy. Then he hoicked her hips up so she was kneeling and he was kneeling behind her, and his cock was pointing right at her pussy. The angle we were on we could see everything that Marie had and just how close Mickey's cock was to it.

Marie was twisting around trying to look behind her and we now had a clear view of her angry face as well. She was spitting chips.

"I said that's all, Mickey," she rapped out. "Now let me go."

Mickey's answer was to just ignore her and push his cock up against her slit. Marie got this surprised look on her face.

"Mickey," she squealed. "Don't you dare. I said no."

Then Marie's eyes seemed to get very wide and the surprised look turned into one of shock as Mickey pushed his cock into her. He didn't muck about doing it either, and his cock just vanished up her pussy like a rabbit diving down its burrow.

Marie gave a small squeal of pain as Mickey charged home and Janice muttered very quietly "And another cherry gets popped."

Geez, Marie looked livid, but it was far too late to do anything now. She was now officially on the list of ex-virgins, like it or not. (I'm assuming that just having a cock pop you is enough to make you qualify.)

"You rotten pig," Marie wailed at Mickey. "Stop it. Take it out."

Mickey wasn't having a bar of that. He knew what he was doing.

"Oh, shut up," he told her. "You were hot to trot and you know it. If it wasn't me now it would be someone else very soon, so it might as well be me. Just relax. You'll enjoy it."

Mr Smooth in action. If I don't fuck you someone else will so I'll do it.

It was pretty plain that he had no intention of stopping. He started pulling his cock out and slapping it back against Marie while she squealed and squirmed and protested.

It turned out that Mickey didn't appreciate the protests. He was doing his best to please her so she should shut up and cooperate. He explained it to her, using his Mr Smooth style.

He pulled nearly all the way out, leaving her bottom an easy target. Then he popped her one on her cheek.

"Will you just shut up for a while and get with it. When I fuck a girl I expect her to fuck me back, so start moving your arse."

Surprisingly enough, Marie shut up. Or maybe not so surprisingly. We could see a big red handprint where his hand had connect with Marie's bum. As well as shutting up, she proceeded to do as instructed and moved her arse.

We watched as her bottom started bobbing up and down, moving in time to the efforts that Mickey was making. Apparently satisfied with the way Marie was behaving he reached around and grabbed both her breasts, and then he really went to town on her.

Mickey was plunging in and out like crazy with Marie's bottom frantically bouncing in an effort to keep up with him. Marie was now squealing steadily, but it seemed to me that she was enjoying the attention. Reluctantly, possibly, but enjoying it all the same. I suppose all the cock-teasing she'd been doing had left her in a permanent state of excitement and now her chickens had come home to roost her body was happy.

To simplify what I was trying to say, it looked to me as if Marie loved being fucked.

It was bloody obvious that Mickey loved fucking her. He was groaning and carrying on and telling her how wonderful she felt and how he was going to tell everyone what a good screw she was. I couldn't help suspecting that that last bit would not exactly enthral her.

I have to give Mickey marks for stamina. He kept ploughing along, fucking Marie in fine style. Marie had started off reluctant, been coerced into cooperating, moved on to loving it, and was now frantically scrambling for an orgasm.

At least I assumed that was what she was doing, the way she started squealing and pushing herself even harder against Mickey. Then she made this sort of yowling sound, like my cat when it's on heat, and just collapsed forward, her bottom still bobbing against Mickey who seemed to have gone nuts, holding her hips and moving erratically inside her.

I'm just guessing, of course, but I'd say they both just finished up with climaxes. It suddenly occurred to me that if their playtime was over and they got up and started moving around they might not be too happy to stumble over Janice and me.

I tapped Janice and indicated that the show was over and it was time for us to leave. She nodded and we grabbed our things and snuck quietly away.

We made it back to the main beach and almost the first person we ran into was Katy, Mickey's current girlfriend. Officially, at least. She asked us if we'd seen Mickey.

Janice promptly piped up, "Oh, yes. We just saw him walking along the beach. Just up past those bushes," she added, pointing.

Katy smiled and headed that way and Janice and I made ourselves inconspicuous and waited.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers