Watching

Story Info
Wife lets her husband watch her have sex with another man.
3k words
3.9
122.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at the man seated on the edge of their bed, his muscular dark frame relaxed back on his elbows, his nudity not seeming to make him the least bit uncomfortable. She looks to her husband standing in the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest as he watches her undress for his friend.

She admires the man's body, his curly black hair cut short, and his strong African features prominent on his clean shaven face. His shoulders and arms are muscular, but she anticipated that from the construction they both did. His waist is trim, his tummy flat with nice abdominal definition leading up to his chest, the patch of curly black hair in the center extending out to almost touch his areolas. His erect cock looks very thick to her and she knows she couldn't touch her thumb and middle finger around that beautiful shaft.

She sees her husband is watching her critically as she disrobes, admiration showing in his eyes as he sees she has nothing on under her dress when it falls to the floor. He nods approvingly to her as she looks into his eyes. They both knew why she wanted this; they knew she had always been attracted to muscular black men. They both also knew that this wasn't just about her.

Her pubic hairs glisten from the arousal that had built while she prepared for this evening. She had discussed her desires with her husband many times, but it wasn't until just recently that he finally agreed to let her fulfil this one. He was also adamant that this would be the one and only time she would ever have another man.

Her husband had always been very possessive of her, but he had never tried to take away her own identity. He respected that she was her own person and he listened to her opinions even though, being the Dominant of their marriage, his word was final. Even with him as her Dominant, she had never been made to feel ashamed or degraded; he never belittled her in any way since their choosing of that lifestyle.

Oh sure, he had given her some pretty severe spankings if she broke any of the house rules, but these were very rare since most of the rules were made to ensure that she would take care of herself. Things like taking her meds, not texting while driving, and eating healthy. He never held a mistake over her after she had been punished for it and he always told her that she was forgiven. She had a clean slate, a fresh start and then he held her in his strong arms until her tears stopped. She knew he meant it. Her infraction of the rules just wasn't brought up again and she found it much easier to get past the guilt she felt so strongly.

They had even added a rule about her not screwing up the finances and he had insisted she take care of the check book after she cost them over three hundred dollars in bank fees for bouncing checks. She smiled at the memory of how bruised her ass had been after that punishment, her smile a product of the pride she felt in her husband when he hadn't thrown it in her face when she had bounced another check. She still got a spanking for it, but he never mentioned the past mistake as he paddled her bottom. This lifestyle was really good for her self-esteem, as well as her self-discipline.

She had been married twelve years to this wonderful, loving man, and had not wanted for much of anything in all that time. His job allowed them to live comfortably and she became a stay at home mom, raising her two boys through home schooling like she wanted. Her boys took to their new father very well from the beginning and he easily filled the place her ex-husband had left in their lives.

They began living a Dominant / submissive lifestyle when the kids had moved on to college four yours ago. She was the one to suggest a domestic discipline lifestyle to him and after few months of discussion, as well as a lot of research, they agreed to give it a try after the kids moved out.

She hears her husband's voice softly from behind her. 'Now you may take what you need love.'

'Thank you sir.' Is all she says as she climbs onto the bed, her body trembling slightly as she straddles the man lying there.

She knows that her husband is only allowing this to happen because of those ridiculous dreams. She recalls the look of hurt in his eyes when she woke from one of them, another man's name on her lips. She had been having dreams about sex with the man in front of her for a couple of months now, but she hadn't told her husband about them.

She had felt so ashamed when she woke and he looked at her with such obvious hurt in his eyes. He had even called in sick that day and they had talked for hours about her dreams and even though she had done most of the talking that day, both of them had shed tears before they finished.

She had always been faithful to her husband. She loved him with all of her heart and she never thought that she would desire another. These silly dreams just made no sense to her! He was a very good lover and satisfied her completely, not only in bed, but in other ways that really mattered. That was when he confessed to her a fantasy he had been having. He fantasized about her having sex with another man while she watched him watching her. This revelation brought fresh tears and all of the fears and insecurities she thought were in the past welled up in her stronger than ever.

This night was obviously for them both and they felt they would become closer as a couple from sharing this experience. She was absolutely terrified about losing him, she always had been, but her husband had reassured her that she was stuck with him no matter what.

She takes his erect member in her hand and places the head of it against her vulva as she lifts her hips into position over it. Then, using her other hand to spread her lips, she lowers herself onto him.

'Oh good Lord, he's so big!' She says as she wiggles her hips a little while watching her husband and spreads her knees wider as the shaft slowly penetrates, opening the entrance of her vagina tightly around it. The pressure she feels against her clitoris is delicious and she already feels close to climax as she lifts off of him slightly. She lowers back down, taking more of him, her clitoris pulsing against his thick shaft as she rises off of him again.

Her orgasm begins as she eases him back in, her clitoris dragging over the head and pushing along the shaft as she takes more of it.

'Oh shit, I'm cumming Sir!' She cries out, throwing her head back as her body begins to spasm around the member inside of her. His large hands grip her waist firmly, and he pulls her down onto his erection, sliding it deeper into her, her climax making her pussy slick around the shaft.

She opens her knees fully as her body trembles in orgasm, her clitoris sliding tightly over him. She drops her head forward, her hair spilling across her breasts, and moans loudly as she is pulled down by the waist, his hands easing her down onto him more.

As her orgasm plays out, she looks down into the eyes of this beautiful black man, seeing him smiling up at her as she feels a strong pulsing between her legs as he pulls himself further into her and she cries out as she begins to orgasm again. 'Damn, he's so big!' She pants, letting her body weight slide him the rest of the way inside of her.

She moans loudly as she feels his head pushed painfully against her cervix, touching her G spot, the thick shaft increasing the intensity of her orgasm.

She lifts her head and cries out, 'Oh yes! Oh yes!' And then pumps up and down on the member within her as her body continues to tremble in orgasm. Her eyes open wide and she looks to her husband. 'Watch me Sir!' Then she says, for his benefit. 'Let me see you watching me!'

She lifts herself quickly, then pushes down onto him several times, feeling him tight inside of her. Her orgasm is intense and pure lust seems to have taken her body over as she pumps her body swiftly up and down on that erect member while she watches her husband begin to smile.

Her trembling legs ache from being bent at the knees for so long, her thigh muscles tight, and she is forced to rest on her haunches with him still inside of her. Her climax has finally diminished, and she is panting breathlessly. 'I need to straighten my legs. I can't stay in this position anymore.'

'It's alright love, go ahead and straighten them.' Her husband says as he looks into her eyes.

She straightens her legs and leans forward onto her elbows, turning her head and laying herself against the man still inside of her trembling body.

She feels the hairs on his chest tickle her breasts as she rests her cheek on his muscular shoulder, relaxing as she feels his erection pulsing softly inside of her. The penetration feels different in this position, he isn't as deep, and she isn't quite so tight around him she realizes and relaxes her body against his, her breathing hard and labored.

She lay like that for several minutes, allowing her body to relax even more, her breathing returning to normal. Then she feels those strong arms around her, holding her against him as he rocks gently from side to side, scooting slowly down the bed, but not allowing his erection to slip out of her.

Her legs slide off of the bed, and her feet touch the floor, but he still holds her body firmly against his when he stops with his buttocks hanging over the edge of the bed.

She lay there with her cheek against his shoulder, and says to her husband. 'Are you watching my love?'

'Yes I am wife.' Her husband says. 'Will this satisfy your desire?'

'Oh, yes sir. Thank you so very much for this. But we aren't finished yet my husband. I need to feel you as well.'

'I was hoping you would my love. Slide off of him and I will get you ready. I don't want this to hurt.'

'Yes sir.' She says as she lifts her hips, the large member sliding out of her.

She lowers herself back down against his dark body, feeling his erection press against the swollen top of her vulva as her husband places two finger against her vagina. He easily slides them between her wet lips, pushing both fingers deep into her, then drawing them up and out of her, rubbing her own slick juices onto her anus. He does this once more before pushing a finger into her ass, his knuckle slipping easily past her sphincter muscle.

She knows how to relax her body, making the feeling of him there pleasant, and she feels herself relax before he gently slides a second finger into her ass, then works them in and out of her slowly. She feels a cool wetness applied to her anus before he uses three of his fingers to stretch her a bit more and she knows from experience that she can easily accommodate him now. She feels the head of him against her anus and relaxes her body completely to allow his easy penetration as he pushes into her slowly and she draws a quick breath before he pulls out of her.

'Alright.' Her husband says. 'When you're ready I can join in. You should work on getting to orgasm first love, I don't think I will last.'

'Yes sir.' She says and lifts her hips, taking hold of the erection she had been laying against, placing the head of it between the lips of her vulva. It slides easily into her and she's not so tight around it like before. While still lying against his chest, she pumps her hips up and down, feeling her sensitive clitoris slide along the shaft.

With her leaned forward the stimulation easily brings back her arousal, then she feels those strong arms wrap around her and his deep voice speaks softly into her ear, 'Relax your legs, and use your back muscles to lift your hips. That's it baby. Now spread them apart some more.'

She turns her head toward him saying 'You mean like this?' She places her feet wider apart, arching her back against his arms, rising easily off of him, and when she pushes onto his cock again, she feels him slide deeper.

'That's it.' He whispers. 'Now you can take me real good before your husband joins in.'

'Move your arms.' She says, starting to pant, and sits up a little putting her hands against his shoulders and pushes back, looking into his eyes. 'Now you can help.'

He grips her waist as she pushes down onto him, rocking her hips slightly, feeling the head of his penis bump painfully against her cervix and G spot at the same time.

'Take me now!' She cries over her shoulder as she leans forward with the member inside of her pushing her body toward release again.

The hands at her waist slide to her butt while she rocks her hips and she feels her husband's erection push into her anus easily and she leans completely forward, feeling them both entering her.

Her husband glides fully into her, his hips pressing against her buttocks, and she feels the cock between her legs filling her completely.

She's stretched so tightly around the two of them that she can feel their shafts pressed together, only the thin layer of skin between her ass and vagina separating them. Her orgasm feels very close as she starts to lift off of them slowly, the pressure to her clitoris almost painful.

She feels both men within her throb almost in unison as she slides down again, driving them as deep as she can stand. She feels her husband's erection slide deeply into her ass, as the head of the other one pushes against her cervix and she groans loudly, lifting her hips off of them before pushing down quickly, taking them both fully again.

She lifts herself up, then lets her weight force them back into her as she feels her climax just a heartbeat away. She takes them quickly, her husband's hips striking against her butt, her legs pushed apart by the hips between them and begins to climax as the member in her ass swells, her husband deeper than she has ever felt him, his head throbbing with his release.

She bounces rapidly on the two of them and she groans loudly again. Her orgasm is overwhelming as she feels her husband's hands push her hips down, hands beneath her knees lift her legs even more apart as her feet are raised off the floor. The thicker member between her legs enters her deeper still, and her orgasm becomes stronger as she feels the head begin to push into her cervix. She screams from both pleasure and pain as she feels her cervix part around him and he penetrates into her womb.

Her head swims from the climax she felt as it passes and her husband pulls out of her.

Taking her around the waist, he lifts her off of the man between her legs, whispering into her ear as he stands her beside the bed. 'I love you my sweet. You mean everything to me but this isn't going to happen again, so satisfy your desires completely. This is your only chance.'

She is urged forward, bending over the bed, and her legs are pushed apart as the large head of that cock touches her vulva. She watches her husband on the opposite side of the bed as she is taken from behind and her legs buckle slightly at the knees, but hands grab her by the waist and she is held up as he pushes into her in one fluid thrust. With her bent at the waist his penetration is deeper and she grunts loudly, feeling him all the way to her tummy, the head of his cock painfully pushing into her womb.

He pulls out of her slightly, then pounds against her several times quickly and she is rocked forward by the force of those thrusts, his hips slapping against her butt. Moments later, she feels him swell as he plunges completely into her one last time, the lips of her vulva wrapped around the base of that thick cock.

His body trembles as he holds her by the waist with his hips pressed firmly against her buttocks, his testicles resting against her vulva spasm slightly as he releases forcefully into her womb. She feels his member expand her cervix painfully with each pulse of his release and her body seems to tremble around the shaft within her. She groans loudly as another, unexpected climax, courses through her.

Her husband smiles as she watches him, his eyes sparkling as her body shudders with release. She is completely spent and her legs won't hold her weight when the hands at her waist release her and she topples forward onto the bed, the softening member slipping quickly out of her as she falls forward.

Then her husband's cheek is pressed against hers, his hand gently caressing her hair as he says. 'Thank you so much baby. That was a once in a lifetime experience.'

She turns her head weakly toward him and he kisses her softly on the lips. 'Yes my husband, only once in this lifetime at least. Thank you.'

Machu