Watching

Story Info
Watching, plotting and taking.
4.1k words
3.94
23.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

She could feel the stares as she wandered through the club. Her long brown hair flowing across her shoulders and down her almost bare back. Ariana was wearing a skimpy dress that opened up down her back and barely covered her perky little ass. She was flaunting herself and she knew it. The heels of her shoes clicked but she could only feel it because the music was so load in the club. She stopped at a table and chatted briefly with a couple she knew only in passing but good enough to make the guy stare at her chest and make his girl jealous. As she walks away she can feel two gazes on her: one gazing at her back and the other staring at her ass. So she gave an extra shake as she made it to the bar. Ariana only have to wait a moment before someone offered to buy her a drink.

Guys are so easy, she thought to herself as she sipped on the Sex on the Beach but after that she ignored him. As she walked away she wiggled her ass again just so he remembered what he missed out on and she made her rounds around the club. Ariana said hello to many of her friend and flirted her way through the club. She spent some time laughing and talking with several of her other friends. Each one of the got numerous drinks for free as the night progressed and they giggled and flirted but never let any guy get anywhere with them.

Ariana noticed something though as she laughed, danced and flirted. There was a guy watching her, not the normal one who stared and drool. But, one that watch with an intense gaze like he knew her or like she was an open book to him. He watched her dance and instead of drooling over her ass, the man watched her eyes. She didn't see him all the time but he was there ... watching and weighing her. As the night wound down, she was finishing her last drink when he walked up to her.

He brushed the dark hair out of his eyes as he walked up to her. She smiled her smug little smile thinking she has him but it faltered as she realized he didn't have that look of the average horny guy on his face. He looked at her like she was naked and laid bare for him already. But instead of saying anything he just put something down on the table top and kept walking. His gaze meet hers for a moment and she had to repress a shiver from the intensity of it. Ariana watched as he continued to walk away for her table. It surprised her that he didn't even look back and curiosity got the better of her. She picked up the card and read it. The front had Watcher and right below it a pair of manacles stretched across the bottom of the card. She turned it over and read the single word in big black letters: "MINE".

When she looked up, she didn't see him anymore.

"What do you have there?" Cindy asked. Just one of the girls she always hung out with.

"Nothing, just some asshole's card," Ari replied back.

Her friend shrugged as Ariana crumpled the card up and tossed it away.

The girls said their goodbyes and then separated, each jumping on their phones to call or text. The lovely brunette called her little boy toy that she used when she felt the urge but got no answer. She growled under breath as she left the club. Ariana walked to her car and after a few steps felt like someone was watching her. She picked up the pace and blended with a group of people walking in the same direction. The night lost some of the edge to it as she walked with these strangers to her parked car. As she separated herself from them and remotely unlocked her car she breathed a sigh of relief. Climbing into her car, she immediately locked the door and looked around. She wasn't sure but she thought she saw that same guy from the club walk down a side street.

Ariana made her way home driving a little recklessly, just enough to enjoy a little thrill but not enough to get caught. Not that she ever worried about getting a ticket, some cute pouting and a few fake tears and she was out of a ticket and on her way. She pulled up in front of her complex, parking her little car in her spot. As she started to get out, her phone chimed saying she had a new text message. She knew it was going to be her little boy toy. But the message she got was not the message she expected.

"Sorry bb can't tonight, football in the morning", the text read.

"GRRRR," she texted back and then turned off her phone.

Ariana got out of her car and headed to the security door to her apartment complex. The building was a big, newer apartment building, filled with a modern lights, security doors and systems. She punched in her codes and opened the door. The building was quiet as she walked down the hall, her heels clicking on the floor. The security guard nodded at her and smiled as she walked past the desk.

"Ma'am," the guard said, in greeting.

"Hi," she returned, just walking by.

"Have a good night, ma'am."

"You too."

She stopped in front of the elevator and pushed the button. The chime started immediately as it came to the first floor. It was an elevator ride up the five stories to her floor, it gave her just enough time to fume at her boy toy for not being ready to come over and fuck. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, revealing a brightly lit hall. She thought she heard footsteps in the hall as she walked towards her apartment. This apartment complex was ultra-secure and she wasn't too worried but she moved towards her apartment door. As she rounded the corner, she heard a door in the distance close and she smiled at herself for being so paranoid. The hallway was well lit and had lovely bluish grey tile and her heels clicked against it as she walked. About halfway to her door, she saw the door just to her right open up and a hand latched onto her arm. She had barely enough to give a startled yelp as she was pulled into an apartment. A strong hand covered her mouth as she tried to yell and an arm wrapped around her waist trapping her against a bigger, stronger body. The man, she assumed, pushed the door closed and pushed, dragged her into the living room. She kicked and screamed into his hand, her struggles got her nowhere as he squeezed her tighter. It was a little hard for her to breathe as the arm around her chest pushed the breath from her body. It was a nice apartment and cushy coach was the first thing she really got to noticed as she got pushed onto it. Ari twisted around on the seat and she looked up and she saw that smile. That smug smile from the bar which was attached to the dark hair goatee wearing guy that left the card. He was in a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie... very old school look to him.

"What the fuck?" She asked loudly, not quite screaming.

"Hi, Ari," the man said to her calmly.

She stared at the man trying to place him.

"Don't bother little one, you have seen me a lot but you never have paid attention. But that is going to change tonight."

"Whatever," she said in her best fake valley girl voice as she tried to get up off the couch.

He gently pushed her back down.

"Not yet, darling I will let you leave soon enough if you want to but first I am going to have your attention for once," He said.

"Whatever," Ariana said as she tried again.

"Nope," he said again as he pushed her back down a little firmer this time.

"I'll scream."

"Go ahead."

She looked at him, stared at him and took a deep breath but stopped from yelling by the look on his face. The girl had never seen such a serious and almost stern look on anyone face before, she knew she could scream but then he would stop her. The breath escaped her slowly as came to that realization and she wearily watched him.

"Now, Ariana, since that is settled. I will explain what tonight is about. You are going to be mine by the end of the night," He told her.

She just stared at him in shock, her eyes wide and she started to laugh.

"Hahaha, not likely."

He just sat down on the coffee table in front of her and smiled this smirk that immediately set her teeth on edge.

"Don't worry darling, you can laugh but you will understand soon enough."

"Whatever," She retorted.

With a quickness that caught her off guard, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to look at him.

"That is not a word I allow in my presence. Whatever is just not the proper way a woman should speak and definitely not to be used towards me," He said as he tightened his grip on her hair.

She stared into his eyes seeing that stern look there that excited her a little and disturbed her more. The girl banged her hands off his chest, struggled to get him to let her go but he just ignored and twisted her hair more.

"Let me go, NOW," She said, her voice squeaking up a little.

"No," He said to her as he twisted her hair more.

"Now."

"No."

"NO...oooowweee," she yelped out as he twisted her hair a final time.

"You don't understand but you will soon enough. I am not impressed by your beauty or your hot little ass. I don't care how much you pout and cry and think you are in charge. You are going to be mine... to use and have and take.

Her response was just to whimper from the pain her hair was causing her right at that moment.

He smiled and kissed her hard, his teeth scraping across her lower lip as he ended the kiss. Using her hair, he pulled her to her feet which is when she started to scream. The man's hand quickly clamped over her mouth, cutting off the scream and he looked at her with disappointment in his eyes. She tried to bit his hand but he was prepared for that and gripped her face tighter. She struggled but all it did was get her hair pulled harder and dragged deeper into the apartment. He wasn't all that impressive physically, he was a little overweight but she couldn't get herself free.

She hammered her hands against his chest and he kept ignoring her struggles and he pushed open a bedroom door. Shoving her into the room, he let go of her hair at the same time. Ariana staggered into the room a few steps and immediately turned and tried to push past him. He just shoved her back and she stumbled against the bed. Ariana put her hand out to stabilize herself on the bed and glanced down. What she saw caused a chill to go through her body as she saw restraints attached to the bed and she turned to look at him. The man smirked again and approached her, she tried to get past again but he grabbed her wrist pulled her back to the bed quickly.

"Let me go, NOW," She screamed out.

He just laughed as he took her down onto the bed and she fought the whole way down but still couldn't stop him from holding her down on the bed. He kissed her hard and bit her lower lip. She turned her head away and yelped which just caused him to chuckle. The brunette just glared up at him which just bounced off of his smirk as he grabbed her throat. Now, Ariana had a thing about her neck and no one had ever choked her before but he squeezed until she gasped.

"Stop it," she said once she caught her breath.

He squeezed again.

"Learn to be polite and I might," he responded as he choked her until she gasped again.

"Fuck you," she said.

"Tsk Tsk."

She started having a hard time breathing as he kept choking her so when he finally let go she just laid there and gasped and struggled to breath. Which was his plan as he grabbed one of her wrists and put the cuff around it, tightening it up. She tried to fight the second time but her she couldn't as he held her down and cinched that second wrist strap down tight. She started yelling and kicking but he ignored as he grabbed her ankle and drug her across the bed, centering her on it. He strapped her legs down and stared at her.

"You have entirely too many much clothing on, little one," He said after several minutes of staring.

"Fuck you, you tied me up what are you going to do about it?" She retorted, she smiled angrily at him.

He sat down with a sigh and covered her mouth with his hand.

"You should learn that there is nothing I won't do to you little one," he said firmly.

She looked up at him and tried to get free of his hand so she could say something but he pressed down harder on her mouth, keeping his hand firmly fixed on her face. She watched him reach into his pocket and pull out a slim black handled buck knife, which he flipped open. She screamed into his hand and kicked and flailed against the straps. He brought it close to her but didn't cut her. He slipped it under the strap of her slinky black dress and cut it. Ariana was shocked and shut up for a moment as he reached across, the knife blade going in front of her face right before he cut the other strap.

Does this guy even know how much this dress cost? Did he even care? She thought as he brought the knife back across and waved it in her face.

"Behave," he ordered as he took his hand off her mouth.

"NO," She screamed out.

He took his tie off, unbuttoning the top button of his shirt as he stared down at her. Running the tie across the skin of her throat and around her neck, he tied it gently but firmly around her neck and then pulled it a little tighter. It was just enough to choke her slightly causing a slight shiver down her back as she realized it turned her on and she quivered a little more. He then took back up the knife and slide it along the side of her dress, cutting the entire length of it. She kept quiet afraid he was going to cut her but nothing touched her skin as completed cutting her dress off. He flipped it off and looked down at her body. She had a fantastic body and she was dressed in naughty black panties and a smooth silky bra. Taking a single finger, he ran it down the length of her body stroking her skin. She shivered a little but looked up.

"Let me go NOW, and I won't have you arrested," She ordered him.

"Ah little one, you still haven't learned. YOU are not in charge."

"NOW," she tried to order him again.

He slipped the knife blade in between her skin and her panties, cut them off her body in one decisive motion. The man took panties in his hand and fingered them the mesh making interesting sounds as he rubbed them in front of her.

"You bast...," She started but he quickly grabbed her mouth in one hand and stuffed her panties into her open mouth.

"That is better," He said to her as he loosened his tie and brought it up and used it to secure her panties.

She tried to scream around it but it muffled her cries too much and she gave up after seeing his smirk. Ariana knew he was enjoying it. She was just reduced to glaring at him.

He said nothing as he got up and moved away from the bed. She turned her head to watch him but only saw him picking up a bag and moving it over. He set it down on the floor out of her sight and he knelt down next to the bed. She heard him rummaging around and she started worrying about it.

What is he doing? What now? She thought and prayed it wasn't going to be something to kill her.

He stood and moved between her legs. Ariana felt something cold and metal push against her pussy and to her embarrassment it slide in a little. She hadn't even realized she was wet until she felt that enter her. She watched him as he stood up from the bed and pulled up a chair to next bed and sat down. A vibration started in her pussy as he lifted his hand and pushed a button on a small remote. She gasped as the vibrator picked up speed. Turning her head she looked at his face and he leveled off the vibration as he smiled at her.

Ariana moaned into her panties as that toy kept stimulating her pussy. It was hard to keep her mind on the fact he was fucking with her. The girl never had been treated anything like this... like she wasn't in charge, like she wasn't the center of attention, like what something someone else wanted was more important. That made her angry and turned on which made her even angrier as he teased her with a remote vibrator.

"Awww, some little slut likes it," He said with a smug tone in his voice.

That caused fire to light up in her eyes but all she could do was glare harder at him. She tried to fight it but soon she was clenching her pussy around the vibrator and rocking her hips a little. As her excitement built, she was working her way up to cumming but he turned it off and stopped her climax. She screamed into the gag, in anger, in frustration.

"Now kitten, you don't get off that easy," He said condescendingly.

Stroking her hair, he smiled down at her and ran the vibrator for just a second. She glared at him, but it just caused him to chuckle and go back to his bag. The vibrator stopped and started as he dug around the bag searching for something. Ariana moaned and thrashed; some out of anger and some from pure horniness. Coming back around, he dangled a chain with clamps down across her skin, dragging it along her flesh. His body blocked out the light as he leaned over her and grabbed her left nipple and placed the clamp on it. The other nipple got the second clamp then he kissed her softly right between her breasts and he tighten each of the clamps. He didn't tightened it to tight but just enough to cause a little pain and keep them on. Tugging on the end of the chain he reactivated the vibrator causing her to squirm. The man tilted her head to the side and bite down on her neck hard as he pulled her hair hard.

She yelped and then moaned as her brain was overloaded with input from too many sources. His lips caressed her skin as ceased to bite her neck. She felt his lips brush down her neck and across her throat as he went lower and lower. She arched her back involuntarily as he went lower, she wanted him to kiss her not tease her body. Right as he got to her pussy, he increased the speed of the vibrator but he didn't touch her wet pussy.

"Always can tell a little slut by the shaved pussy."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she screamed into her panty gag.

"Someone mad? Horny? Frustrated?" He asked, smugly.

That shut her up and she went back to her silent glaring but as always he ignored her. He reached down and pulled the vibrator out of her dripping pussy. He set it to the side and smiled down at her. He took off his jacket and tossed it onto the chair. Next he removed his shirt slowly unbuttoning as he stared into her eyes. She watched knowing what was going to happen when he finished undressing. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled off his pants. He carefully folded them and placed them on the chair. The man deliberately climbed onto the bed and placed his hand on her thigh.

"Are you ready little one?" He asked.

She shook her head in denial and struggled against the restraints.

He laughed deep in his throat as climbed between her legs. Running his cock along her pussy and he could feel how wet she was but she clenched her pussy to try to keep him out. He growled as he pushed his cock hard into her pussy. She tried to keep him out but failed as he rammed his cock into her. She screamed and cried out into her gag but it didn't stop him as he started to fuck her.

She hated it, she hated him for doing this to her. Ariana was always in charge, no one fucked her without jumping through her hoops and passing her tests. She wasn't sure what made her madder and scared, the fact he was fucking her or the fact she wasn't in charge any more. He gripped her throat as he pounded her pussy driving her into the bed. He choked her as he fucked her pussy. His cock sliding in and out of her. She gasped as he choked her, his hand firmly wrapped around her throat. She could feel every inch of him stretching her wide open and going into her little cunt. The girl tried to resist it but the stimulation was killing her as she realized she was getting close to cumming.

His hand left her throat and he grabbed her hair and pulled hard on it, yanking her head to the side and biting her neck. As he continued to fuck her, he ravaged her neck with his lips, his teeth and his tongue. She never felt this kind of just blatant indifference to what she wanted and it was turning on. He kissed her once on the lips hard and then lifted his head up and stared into her eyes. Ariana could look away as he fucked her. She had to stare and watch him as he came inside her little pussy. She knew she should be pissed but it was so hot as it filled her pussy up. He ground his cock into her driving his sperm deep inside her pussy. She came hard and fast. Moaning like a total slut into her gag, trying to hide it from him. He put his hand on her throat and choked her as she came which spurred her to heights she had never experienced. She must have blacked out there at the end because when she came to her senses, he was gone. One of her wrists was unbound and she slowly freed herself. She felt his cum dripping out of her pussy as she moved around and cringed at the feeling. Wrapping herself up in the sheet, she gathered the cut remnants of her clothes and walked out to the living room. Sitting on the coffee table was her purse and right next to it was a card. She almost tore it up but she again read it.

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers
12