Watching Abby Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

He bent over and started kissing the crevasse between Abby's ass cheeks. He moved down on her, his tongue plainly delving into their depths. Then, suddenly he also shook his head in denial, but came down on top of his sister and tried to mount her. In the ass? Or in the pussy? I couldn't tell from that distance. With surprising strength, Abby bounced him off. Chris obviously asked Gary for his help, but it looked like he got a negative, 'You're on your own, buddy,' kind of response.

Abby wriggled her bottom at her brother again and obviously said something very enticing to him, because he mounted her once more. Only this time he didn't attempt to enter her, well not immediately, seemingly content to dry-fuck her delicious buttock-cleft. Abby responded to Chris's thrusts, lifting her ass and pressing back and writhing against him to increase his pleasure. Every time he tried to move the head of his cock into other intimate places, and he tried several times, Abby reached back and returned him to where they agreed he could be. But this to-and-fro movement must have spread his pre-cum liberally all over his sister's ass-cleft, because he was soon slipping and sliding in there smoothly.

Chris held out for much longer this time. But eventually his climax ripped through him and he shot big, sticky blobs of his cum all the way up Abby's spine. He rolled away from her satisfied for the moment. Abby smiled to Gary and evidently offered him the same service. Gary shook his head once more, plainly reluctant to rub his dick in amongst Chris's sperm. But, he appeared to suggest something that Abby seemed to agree to enthusiastically.

Gary got to his feet and Abby crawled over to kneel in front of him. Taking his stiff pole in both hands, she rubbed it up and down a few times, making him harder, then lowered her face and took him into her mouth. She gave him a fantastic blowjob. I had my cock out again; stroking it and wishing it was me that she was doing it to. Abby took him right inside, deep-throating him at first. Then she backed off and licked all around his corona and down the sensitive underside of his shaft. She sucked both of his balls in turn while scratching him just behind his sac with her fingernail. When she returned to his mushroom head, she sucked it deep into her mouth again and bobbed up on down on his length, mouth-fucking him with her warm wetness. Then, when she felt him stiffening, ready to cum, Abby pulled back and with two quick strokes brought him off, directing his cock-head towards her pert little titties so that his sperm splattered all over them.

Gary seemed to keep cumming forever, with his head thrown back and a fierce grimace on his features. Abby milked him for every drop of cum he had; then she gave his now softening cock a friendly pat and turned to her brother. She evidently asked him if he wanted some of the same, because he came to her eagerly holding his half-hard prick in his fingers. Abby gave him a good suck and soon made him fully erect, and then she licked him all over just as she did with Gary. And when it was time for him to shoot his load, she directed the hot globules at her breasts again, rubbing the slimy spunk over her nipples with her free hand.

Gary moved in for another session, but Abby pointed at the clock behind him. The look of consternation on the boys' faces told me that Arlene must be due home at any minute. The three kids scattered in all directions, the boys to dress and Abby to shower and wash their cum-stains from her body. I climbed back down from the roof to my bedroom and spent the next hour beating my meat again for two mighty comes, and moaning Abby's name as the spasms hit me.

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12