Watching Abby Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

"Do you remember the night? You sat on the floor by my bed as usual and I read to you for a long time. I wanted to be sure that Chris was well asleep. You didn't know it, but I was totally naked under my duvet and, oh Brett, I was so wet I could feel it slipping out of me and running down into the crack of my bottom! I was so excited and shaking so much I could hardly read the page. I was going to get you into bed and you were going to make love to me!"

"I had no idea..."

"Eventually, you got up to leave and bent down to give me my usual goodnight peck of a kiss. Only this time I threw my arms around you and held you there. And then I stuck my tongue between your lips. You leapt away from me looking very startled and started to leave my room in a hurry. I was so disappointed!

"I called out softly, "Brett!" and you stopped and looked back. I pulled my duvet aside and showed you my bare breast. My nipple was all swollen and itching and I was aching to feel you take it in your mouth and caress it with your tongue. But you just snapped the light off and ran away like a startled rabbit."

"Oh, Abby, I remember that night so well. When you did that, I wanted you so much! I had done for a couple of years. Even before you started developing, I used to daydream about kissing your little pussy. But I couldn't betray your mother's trust and I also knew that I could pay for one night of sheer bliss with the next 'hundred years' in jail! And on top of that your mother would make certain that I'd certainly never, ever see you again."

"Well, I was so angry with you. You rejected me, refused the wonderful gift I was offering you. I felt cheap and dirty and such a silly little girl. You humiliated me and I hated you for it. And from that day on until tonight we've kind of walked around and talked around each other. I know I treated you very badly at first, but you didn't overreact and still showed me respect. Your reasonableness made me doubly irate. Then we simply started to drift. But you wouldn't drift right out of my life! I saw you constantly and that kept me angry...angry with myself, not you."

"Oh, Abby, such a waste! Aren't we bloody stupid...the both of us? I felt like I was walking on eggshells every time I was near you. What prompted your move to break through the barrier after all this time?"

"It was on Sunday morning. I stayed in my room for hours. I knew you that were watching Chris and I the day before and that you were working up on your roof again. I couldn't get over the sensations I'd had masturbating in front of you after those horrible things Chris did to me. Anyway, I finally gave in to my feelings and put on my nicest panty and bra set and went to masturbate in front of you again...it was still that revenge thing!

"It was only when I came and I involuntarily shouted out your name that I realised that displaying myself to you wasn't revenge at all. I wanted you so badly I was hurting. I also realised that subconsciously I had been saving myself for you, in spite of lots of really groovy guys trying to get me to go to bed with them since I turned sixteen."

"I heard you shout out, but I didn't know it was me!"

"Then, of course, Chris and Gary ruined my Sunday for me. I felt so good lying there having made long distance love to you and at my resolve to make the first move to restore our friendship. Then my shit of a brother and his friend came in and started on me! I decided that attack was the best form of defence. I knew that if I tried to fight them I would almost certainly get raped. Although I knew you were watching, I had no confidence that you would play Sir Gallahad and come in to rescue me. For all you knew the whole thing could have been a set up."

"What about Chris anyway? I take it you haven't told your mother what he and Gary did?"

"No, it would break her heart. There's no need anyway; I stitched them up pretty well. I mentioned to a couple of my girlfriends at school that I am a bit worried that Chris is gay because I caught him and Gary masturbating together. It's gone around the whole campus like wildfire!"

"Wicked! But, aren't you scared they'll try to get their own back on you?"

"I've covered that too. Chris went bananas when the rumours reached him and he guessed where they started. He tried to threaten me with a counter-story that I had offered myself to the two of them and that they had both fucked me. And he threatened that next time he really would fuck me and be a lot rougher with me as well. But I just told him that neither option would be a good idea if he wants to stay out of jail, because I have a witness for what he did on both Saturday and Sunday."

I rubbed the tip of Abby's nose with my index finger, "Remind me not to cross you if I look like doing so!"

She laughed, "Anyway, enough about them! I was determined to have sex with you and not give you the chance to run away this time. I decided to make it a 'game' and it had to be something outrageous to challenge your ego. One problem though: Now I'm more grown up I am very conscious of an unwanted pregnancy. We are Catholic I'm not allowed birth control pills. But Mom's a realist and I was sure that, if push came to shove, she'd 'turn a blind eye' to condoms, because of the AIDS thing. But the opportunity to get you here tonight came right out of the blue and I had no chance to buy any.

"In the process of side-tracking Chris and Gary, I came up with the idea of that challenge. I decided to use it as a back-up plan...no pun intended! Chris had me worried for a while when I tested it on them. But I knew without a doubt that neither of them would have the 'bottle' to follow it right the way through. But I knew you wouldn't bomb out though. And I couldn't get pregnant from having sex in my back passage could I?

"At least we would be having sex! And the rest, as they say, is history."

"Ahem! It's a bit of a worry that you can read me so well! But, you weren't very welcoming when I arrived."

"I was scared absolutely shitless that I'd got it all wrong, that you would reject me again! Especially if you thought that I'd encouraged Chris and Gary to do what they did. And then when you sat over there with your own personal firewall around you I was getting more and more depressed. I spent the whole of that stupid fucking programme searching for something to start you talking to me!"

"You did pretty well in the end!"

"I'm sure you'll find me very welcoming now, Brett." Abby had reached between her legs and been stroking my cock for the last five minutes. It was as hard as a rock.

"Show me."

Abby twisted around in the armchair so that she was knelt astride my hips. Holding my rampant pole upright she pointed it at her wide stretched vaginal opening, "I've dreamed of doing this forever...I want to see it go in," she murmured lowering herself onto my cock-head.

"Oooooh that is so sexy!" She sighed as we watched my shaft disappear slowly between her distended pussy lips, "Soooo sexy!"

She swallowed my length to the hilt, until our pubic hairs mingled, hers lush and dark, mine a golden red.

"Hello Brett," she giggled softly, "You feel so right in there! I knew you would five years ago, but suspect this big thing would have split my little pussy in half back then!"

She raised her hips until she was almost clear of me. For a long moment we gazed at my huge, veined pole, all slick and glazed with her pussy lubrication, with its head clamped firmly in her gateway. Then she plunged down on me again. And, rolling her pelvis, she started to fuck me like I'd never been fucked before; her slippery, tight walls gripping and massaging my prick like a big, soft, warm, hand that pulled me deeper into her body and drove us both to the inevitable conclusion.

When I captured her bouncing tits in my palms and started licking and raking her nipples gently with my teeth Abby went berserk, thrashing madly on me as she panted and heaved in her ecstasy. And then, when her violent contractions around my cock told me it was time for me to cum, I released my load in a great hot flood, making her scream my name at the top of her lungs in her pleasure.

Finally, as Abby subsided, still writhing her hips on my stiff shaft to prolong the minor jolts of her orgasm, we kissed for the first time in over five years. But now we kissed as adults...as lovers.

Life was going to be very beautiful until Abby decided it was time for her to move on. But, until that happened, we were going to make the most of it!

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12