Watching Ch. 01

Story Info
She loves to watch, and to be watched
1.8k words
4.53
21.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my darling D

*

You're already in the bar when I arrive, sitting at a table against the wall. You have a book open in front of you but you're looking up at me and smiling by the time I see you. I was in a bad mood when I walked in, but the sight of you makes my anger melt. I try to keep the stern expression on my face but fail, and smile back when you ask if I want a drink.

Three beers later and I've told you what was bothering me, you've apologised for your part in it, and the angry tension has evaporated. Now there's tension of a different kind. My hand is curled inside yours, and your fingernails are running over my palm, along my fingers, down to circle my wrist. Your touch on my skin makes my skin tingle, my heart beat faster. My cheeks are flushed, my breathing shallow and fast. You look up at me and the expression in your eyes sends a jolt of electricity straight to my clit. I want you and the look on my face must tell you how much, because your eyes darken and then your mouth is on mine and you're kissing me like you can't get enough.

You kiss me softly, tasting my swollen lips, then push your tongue into my mouth and grip my hand as I groan. I can hear the sounds I'm making -- the soft moans and whimpers -- and they sound urgent, out of control. I run my fingers over the nape of your neck and circle, the way I want to circle your cock with my tongue, and I try to tell you what I want with kisses and whispers and nibbles of your lips and earlobe.

Hours later, we part, flushed, panting. I can feel eyes on us and yes, it's a turn-on, but now I want to be alone with you. I want time and space to play with you for as long and as loud as we both need.

Somehow, without speaking, we gather our things in a rush and head outside. I fumble for your hand and hold it and we're walking fast, silent, gripping tight. Then there's a wall and my back is against it and your mouth is on mine again and your thigh is between mine and I can feel the outline of your cock against me and your hands are on me and I'm moaning loudly into your mouth and I fucking love it I love it I love how much you turn me on how much I can feel you want me.

Your breathing quickens until you're panting and your hand is inside my jeans and my knickers and your fingers are inside me and we groan together and you start to fuck me with your finger while your tongue tastes mine. I'm rubbing and thrusting against you and whimpering. I want you so badly. I push against you and tell you I want to come -- but then there are footsteps and we both freeze, and then the moment is gone. You pull away and suck your finger thoughtfully, watching me with wide dark eyes.

"Let's get a taxi," you tell me, and I nod and take your hand again, and we're on the main road, then inside a cab and I'm silent, gazing out of the window as you stroke my thigh. Higher. I bite my lip and turn to look at you. You smile at me and mouth something at me so that the driver can't hear. Yes, I do. Yes, I want you. I want to be home. I want to be naked with you. I want to see you, feel you, smell you.

*

I lie back on the bed. My legs are slightly parted and you can see clearly the soft dark hair between them, the curve of my swollen lips. I open them a little more and run my hands down over my stomach and thighs, up and then place my finger between my lips. I bend my knees, letting my thighs fall open a little more and stroke my clit in gentle circles. Even in this dim light you can see how wet I am.

I take my finger away and your eyes follow my hand as I lift it to my mouth and suck. As I move it back down and rub slow wet circles then lift it to you. You open your mouth, your eyes still on mine and you suck. Hard. I can feel your tongue lapping up my wetness. I take my finger away and bring it back, wetter still. We go through this three or four times, not taking our eyes off each other. I can feel my breath quickening.

Then I lie back and ask if you want to lick me. You nod, and then your eyes move away from mine and come to rest on the wet pink folds. I hold my lips apart, showing myself to you. Your mouth is taut and you make a small sound, then move backwards and down. I close my eyes and feel your hair against my skin, and then your fingers holding me open and finally your tongue, and it's wonderful. It's like the softest sucking kiss. I arch my back and press into your mouth and for a moment we're both still, other than the movement of your lips and tongue. Then I run my hands over my breasts and tease my nipples. I take each one between my thumb and forefinger and tug them into flushed points. Keeping my right nipple pulled tight, stretching so that it hurts, I cup your face in my left hand and lift your chin. Your eyes and then your tongue lift reluctantly.

"Kiss me. I want to taste myself."

But it's me who moves while you straighten, opening my legs wider and sitting up, meeting your mouth with mine and licking my juices from your lips then taking your tongue in my mouth. We kiss for a long moment then I lean back. Without a word you lie back down and continue licking me, lapping at me as though you can't get enough. I wind a handful of your beautiful hair in my fist and press your mouth into me. Harder. I feel myself getting hotter and wetter and I want your tongue and your fingers inside me and on me. I feel the familiar insistent throb and I want to come, but it's too soon. I want to tease us both for longer.

So I push upright and lift your chin and kiss you again, licking you clean and then just kissing. Loving the feel of your lips and tongue on mine. Your skin and your jaw beneath my fingers. The smell of you. I pull away and look into your eyes. They're wide and dark and I could look at you forever. I smile at you and you smile back, mimicking, tentative. Then I ask if you want to watch me and your eyes widen and you nod.

"Yes," you say. "Yes."

I lie back again and let my legs fall open, knees bent, feet almost touching. My right hand holds my lips open to your view, and my left index finger makes slow circles on my clit. Then I place my index and middle fingers either side and press alternately, feeling my clit swell between them. I open my legs wider and run my right hand over my breasts, tugging and squeezing my nipples.

You're gazing at my left hand, your face serious, eyes round.

"Hey."

You smile but you don't look up.

"You like this?"

You nod.

"I want to see you."

Now you look up.

"I want to see you touch yourself."

You smile again. Teasing.

"Stroke yourself for me."

Your hand falls to your cock almost automatically and your wrist begins that familiar smooth twisting. You're half-erect from watching me, and now, knowing you're being watched, you swell and stiffen further. You raise your eyes to my face.

"Like this?"

And I nod and bite my lip, then raise my knees and push a finger slowly inside me. I fuck myself while you watch, then take it out slowly, showing you I'm wet and turned on beyond belief, and lick and suck it clean. I push it inside me again, then offer it to you.

Your mouth sucking hard on my wet finger, my other hand still busy between my legs, almost makes me come. I have to slow my fingers and try to steady my breathing. I sit up and kiss you again, a long slow kiss where I taste myself, lick gently around your lips and then pull away a little so I can look into your eyes.

I touch the tip of your cock with my finger, then raise my hand to my mouth. A trail of pre-come follows, and I catch it, and lick my finger clean. I want you. I hope you can see in my face how much I want you.

I push my finger a little way inside myself again, then rub it gently on your cock, loving how wet you are, how turned on. I lift my finger, shining with both of our juices and taste it with the tip of my tongue, then run it along your bottom lip. You suck it greedily into your mouth. You close your eyes.

"I want to suck you."

Your eyes fly open.

"I want to lie back while you lick me and I want to suck you at the same time."

You nod and I hear your breathing quicken. You lean forward and kiss me, then nod again.

I begin to rub your cock slowly, my thumb rubbing pre-come around the tip.

"I want you to be on top with your legs either side of my head."

I look up into your eyes.

"Can we do that?"

You nod again.

I drop my eyes, let my hand run downwards to play with your smooth heavy balls. I want to lick them too, to take them into my mouth one at a time and suck on them gently.

"There's just one thing" I keep stroking. "With your legs spread like that, and your cock in my mouth, and my mouth on you, I'm going to need to play with you. I'm going to want to put my fingers inside you and play with you..."

I look up and your eyes are on me and your face is flushed "...and stretch you. I might need to fuck you with my fingers."

"Is that ok?"

And you reach forward and kiss me hard.

"I might need to use a toy on you. Like we talked about."

Your voice is low and definite. "Yes."

I ask you again if you want me. To play with you. To tease you. If you want me inside you.

You do.