Watching Cindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
randdude
randdude
93 Followers

"I can feel you right up to my uterus, filling every bit of me Steve. Now let me move. You lay back and feel me."

"I can feel you baby. Your cunt. So fucking good." I sighed.

At that Cindy leaned forward to kiss my mouth , no doubt completely exposing her pussy, with my cock entering it, to her husband. I wondered if he was erect again, guessing he was.

Within minutes, Cindy was gasping, moaning, and babbling on top of me, her body moving convulsively as she came yet again! This time I moved a little more quickly, withdrawing much of my cock with each stroke then sliding back in to the base, holding Cindy's ass in my two hands, moving her up and down to counter my thrusts. Cindy's wetness had drenched my prick and now flowed over my balls. The bed sheet was soaked.

I began to feel my own release building, that "electric" sensation deep in my being that precludes a potent orgasm. I'd held back so long, but no more! I made moaning sounds and exhaled loudly. As I began to spasm, my legs and feet shaking, Cindy screamed "Oh god, oh god!" and I felt her body go back into convulsions yet again as the cum surged through my shaft. This time her clenching pussy brought me over the top with her as it squeezed and milked my pulsating erupting cock. I released, my legs going limp for a second before I arched up on the bed, unintelligible sounds coming from my mouth "uuhhhhh, unnnh, uh, uh I'm I, ahhhhhhhhhh", thrusting as far into Cindy as I could and then cumming and cumming, volley after volley, my balls jumping up and down, my throbbing and spurting bringing Cindy to yet another orgasm. She continued to move up and down, slowly, gently now, I could feel massive amounts of semen flowing out of her pussy, onto my cock, balls and the sheet below them. I knew that Joe had witnessed quite a scene.

Recovering, Cindy and I turned our attention to Joe, who was erect again, stroking himself, I'm sure turned on that both of us were now watching him, his sexy wife and a stranger who'd just fucked her so royally. We urged Joe on from the other bed, until he came again, forcefully, minutes later.

We were all silent for a few minutes.

"Well! That was incredible! Very nice! You are so hot Cindy!" I spoke first. To Joe. "Thanks, man. So intense. I'm so glad you chose me."

"I can't believe I found you Steve. God, you have an amazing cock. It is so big and felt so good. You touched me in places I didn't even know I had. That was fantastic!" Cindy exclaimed, her face glowing, one hand idly squeezing my drained penis.

"Beyond my wildest fantasies." Joe declared. "Unbelievable."

It was an awkward moment, tempered a lot by the fact that all of us were so completely satisfied, spent.

"Come on", I said, getting up and walking to the wet bar for a bottle of wine, my now flaccid cock swinging between my thighs. "Let's have a drink and see what else we might do tonight. After all it's only 9:30! The night is young!"

This was truly a night I will never forget.... And though we've never seen or communicated with each other since I doubt Joe and Cindy will either.

randdude
randdude
93 Followers
12