Watching Each Other

Story Info
His brother had been dead for a month when they found love.
2.2k words
4.36
40.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

I parked by the curb just as she waked out of her office building. As she rushed into her car the wind caught her warp around skirt blowing it open to show me two of the finest legs I had ever seen. Even over the distance from the street to her office I could see her skin looked very soft as I looked at the inside of her thigh! She never had to wear any hose; she didn’t need them because of the natural color of her skin.

It was her first day back to work after a three-week leave of absence. I smiled as I saw the bounce in her step. “Yes it was time for her to go back.” I thought to my self.

I leaned over opening the door for her and she slipped into the car seat. Her skirt pulled open over her right leg up almost to her hip. She had to know! She had to feel the cool air from the AC on her skin but she made no effort to cover her self as she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

“Hi Sam! Thanks for picking me up!” She leaned forward pulling on her suit jacket as she moved to take it off. “I love that you would do this for me.” She smiled as her big tits pushed out against the thin white cotton of her blouse. “We are going to have such a good week end!” I could see the lace of her bra as her breasts bounced and swayed when she leaned forward pulling her jacket out from behind her. “Do you have any thing special you want us to do?”

I could feel my cock lengthen as she leaned back and her skirt opened up to her hip! She had to see me looking at her! I mean it wasn’t like I was trying to hide it! “No nothing special. Just lying by the pool. Or maybe going to the beach. What ever you want to do.”

She put her hand on my thigh and it felt like fire on my skin burning me through my shorts! “Umm, the Beach might be fun! We will see.”

She kept her hand on my thigh lifting it to make a point when she said something or to point at something as drove past it but she always put it back on my leg. My dick was so hard it hurt in the confines of my pants and I was sure she had looked down at my bulging crotch at least once! But it was her legs! God I loved her legs! Truth be known I loved every thing about her and had for a long time. Sense the first time I had watched her dancing the first night we had I had met her.

She turned in her seat pushing her knees to me. I had to look! I had to! God I wanted to touch them before but now her skirt was open even higher over her leg and as she moved it fell between them so that her thigh was exposed up to her crotch! Oh how I wanted to run my lips over that thigh! How I wanted to taste her!

We pulled up to the house. “Here let me get the door for you!” I rushed around the car hurrying to open the door before she did! I let my eyes drop to her crotch as she stuck out her right leg. She stopped like that with her one leg out and one leg in and turned to get her jacket from the back seat. Her skirt pulled wide open! Tiny white panties! God I could even see her trimmed bush through the thin material! She turned farther in the seat putting both feet on the ground making her skirt open even wider as she smiled up at me.

“Thanks that was sweet of you.” She stood up. “What’s for dinner? Do you want to go out or something?”

I could feel my cock dripping goo in my shorts as she moved past me. “I bought some nice stakes and thought I could BBQ them for us.” I said, I could smell her sent when she walked away from me.

I watched her ass move under her skirt as she walked in front of me. Longing to touch her, to feel those cheeks in my hands. She opened the door with her key and turned to me. “I’m going to shower and get rid of some of the work smell. Why don’t you get the coals going and pour us a glass of wine. I won’t be long.” She ran her fingers over my face stopping to put her thumb on my lips. “It’s so good to have you here with me.” She smiled, “I’ll be right back!”

I went into the bedroom and changed into some loose fitting jogging shorts not bothering to put any thing on under them. My dick was still all drippy and I wiped it off as I replayed looking at her get out of the car. Her panties had looked so white against her olive skin and she was shaved! I would never have thought it! The best part was she wasn’t shy about any one else seeing! She never had been and I love it when she showed off and she knew it!

I slipped on an old T-shirt and went to the BBQ. I got it going and then pored us some wine. I was looking at the old exercise bike by the back door and went to get on it wondering if it still worked. I could feel my cock slip out of the leg of my shorts as I pushed on the petal and was just about to readjust it when she walked into the room. She smiled at me as she picked up her wine and move to stand in front of me. Her eyes went to my legs and then rested on my cock as it moved from under the leg of my shorts. I could feel it lengthen under her gaze and moved to get off the bike.

She had put on a light tan dressing gown and as she moved through the light I could see she had nothing on under it. It was tied at her waist in such a way her big boobs looked like they would fall out at any second when she moved. She took her wine over and sat on the couch she put her leg up on the coffee table and then brought up the other crossing them at her ankles. Her robe fell open up over her thighs showing me just a bit of her darker crotch!

I took my wine and move to set on the table in front of her. I let my legs open so my cock would fall between my legs and out the leg hole in my shorts. Her eyes went to it as she moved just enough to let me have a better look at her pubic mound!

I looked from her blue eyes to her thighs and down her legs. “I have to tell you I love your legs! I always have.”

“I know.” She smiled at me, “Would you like to touch them?”

“Oh god yes!” my cock grew between my legs and I didn’t care that she was looking at it.

She handed me some skin cream from the end table. “Here rub this into them for Me.” her eyes had fire in them as I took the bottle and put some in my trembling hand!

I started with her bare foot and then lifted her leg so her foot was on my thigh. Her dressing gown fell wide open and she made no effort to close it knowing I was looking right at her naked pussy for the first time! I worked my hands up her legs and over her thigh stopping just as the short hair on her cunt brushed my knuckles. I ate her with my eyes as I put that foot on the floor and she lifted the other one up to me. I repeated the whole process only this time when I got to her crotch I pushed the back of my hand into it!

Her eyes had been closed as she enjoyed my massaging her leg but when I touched her pussy they came open. She looked at my rock hard dick sticking out of the leg opening in my shorts and just opened her legs wider!

She put her head back on the couch and closed her eyes again. I could not take it any longer and moved between her open thighs! I had to have her! I held my dick in my hand and pushed it between her open pussy lips only to find she was very wet! I ran it up and down her slit and she gave a little moan when it touched her clit.

“I’m going to fuck you! You do understand that don’t you?”

She never opened her eyes or moved her head. “Yes, yes I know!”

I moved my dick up and down in her juices. “Is it what you want?”

“We shouldn’t!”

That’s not what I asked!” I slowly rubbed my cock in circles around her clit.

She lifted her head to look at me then down to my cock as I moved it on her clit. “You know how hot I get letting you see me don’t you? You have always known that it turned me on to show off for you!” she asked

“Yes I know. I think you want this to!” I put it right up to her open hole but just let it rest there. Just letting it rest there while I gave her on last chance to stop me! She warped her legs around me but didn’t pull me to her. As I pulled the tie loose on her robe. I opened it fully exposing her body to my gaze. She was breathing hard as I ran my eyes over her body touching her all over with them.

“I love you, you know that, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes!”

I pushed just a little so that just the tip of my dick entered her and she gasped! “Uh!”

I took each breast in my hands cupping then and pulling on them. Her hard nipples felt like little rubber knobs as I pulled on them. I ran my right hand down over her belly stopping with my thumb just above her clit.

“Is this right?” I asked.

“Oh Sam it feels so right for you to be here, now like this with me!”

“You know that white gauze cover up I bought you last year for Xmas?”

“Yes!” I let my thumb touch the top of her clit as I pushed just a little deeper. “Oh! Oh yes I know it!” God it was hard not to just push into her and fuck her but I knew it was the show that turned her on so!

“To morrow I am going to take you to the beach and that is all you can wear!” I pushed deeper as I let my thumb rest on top of her clit. “Can you do that?”

She was looking at my dick as I pulled it back out of her and then pushed it slowly back in. Only this time she got it all!

“Yes, Yes I can do that for you Sam!” I pinched her clit. “You like for me to show off for you don’t you?”

“Yes I do!” I said as she closed her eyes and she started to shake cumming! That was it that was what I was waiting for! I pumped her hard as I felt her pussy pulling me deeper into as she went over the top!

“OH, OH, OH GOD SAM! What have you turned me into OH o godddddd cum! Cum with me! OHHHHH! Fill me with your cum SAM OHHhhhooooo!”

I put my hands under her ass lifting her just a little as I started pounding my cock into her!

“I’m cuming! O TAKE IT OHGO GOD YESSSSSSSS!”

I pushed into her womb filling her with my seed as we held each other kissing our tongues dancing with each other!

We held each other for a long time as she relaxed. My dick grew soft and slipped out of her. “Set still and I’ll get something to clean you up.”

“No! Just set here with me! I’m, oh I just want you to hold me Sam.” I slipped up on the couch next to her and pulled her close to me. She put her head on my shoulder and after a time looked up at me. I smiled at her.

“I love you to you know! I am here to take care of you.” I said

“He has only been dead for a month!” She said and a tear came to her eye.

I pulled her around to face me kissing her full on the mouth. “I have loved you as long as he did. I have wished the whole time I had met you first, but I didn’t. Tom knew this and I promised my brother I would take care of you and I will if you will have me!”

She smiled at me; “Did you just ask me to marry you Sam?”

“Yes I did! Will you?”

“Yes I will!” I held her close to me kissing her softly. “Let’s go look at that gown you want me to wear to marrow!”

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers