Watching Gail Ch. 02

Story Info
Muscular Asian woman must chose between two men.
7.9k words
24.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 1991

Two days later Marcus came back to her house. First, they wound up in the kitchen. He stood in the middle of the room, facing the windows. Gail hung onto his neck, her feet off the ground, her muscular legs straddled tightly around him. He supported her by holding her booty.

After guiding his long manhood into her pussy he started pumping fast, his nuts flopping against her rear end. They were unaware that her next door neighbors, an Asian couple, were watching intently. Her big, curvy ass faced them, and Marcus continuously slapped it. The Asian wife stared, her eyes bulging out of their sockets.

Marcus's dick slipped out and Gail eagerly helped him insert it back in. Her big brown eyes locked with his, connecting and sharing this wonderful, super horny journey they were on. Even though he faced the windows, he didn't see the Asian couple.

Marcus pumped faster and she rode him, going up and down, hands around his powerful neck. Soon, they climaxed.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!" Gail screamed. "Ooooooooooooooooh! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooooooooooh! Ooooooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooooh!"

For the second round, the Asian couple was treated to seeing Gail and Marcus in the bedroom. He was lying down and she was on top of him. He fondled her tits. She lowered herself so that they hung over his smiling face. He kissed and sucked them, emphasizing her big, dark nipples. He bit the nipples and she winced. All the while, she stroked his cock. Lowering herself even more, she sucked it, licking his balls slowly and passionately. The way he liked it.

Then they did it doggie-style but his dick was inside her anus this time. Initially, he had trouble getting it in and she looked skeptically at his penis's gigantic head. "God, how can you even fit that in?"

"It's been inside bootys a lot smaller than yours," he said with reassurance.

When it finally achieved entry she winced in pain a little. After that, it was easy. It helped, of course, that he lubricated her anus. Gail just relaxed and everything was fine.

Marcus thrusted gently at first and then went quicker. He kept slapping that big brown ass, reaching forward occasionally to play with her breasts and nipples. He licked her back, burying his dark face in her sweaty black hair. The Asian husband watching through the window raised his eyebrows, his mouth a giant O.

Seconds later, Marcus and Gail's chorus of loud moans pierced the tranquil residential area.

Gail and Marcus stayed in the bedroom for round three. She lied on the bed, spreading her legs wide open as he mounted her in the missionary position. When he was inside her she straddled her legs around him. Their eyes locked once more, the connection of the journey shared and enjoyed. The bed rocked hard as he pumped fast and hard. The bedsprings squeaked like mad. Gail's deep moans echoed throughout the house and out the window. The Asian couple leaned their elbows against the window sill and continued looking.

Within seconds, she felt the spectacular orgasm. He shot every single last drop of his precious, warm cum into her.

The following Saturday Gail and Brian went to the dog show. She had second thoughts about going because she was dating Marcus now and didn't want to give Brian the wrong impression. She almost called to cancel but thought it over some more. She'd be open to being just friends with Brian, if he was okay with that.

Sitting behind the wheel of her 1984 Toyota Tercel station wagon, she signaled and switched over to the slow lane.

"Thanks again for driving," Brian said.

"Thanks for the free pass. I'd say it's a fair tradeoff. Besides, I need to run the car every now and then. Otherwise, the battery dies."

One of her mix tapes was playing. AC/DC's "Who Made Who" blasted from the speakers and she banged her head to the music, playing air guitar and air drums. "These are the only musical instruments I know how to play."

Brian laughed. "Nice variety of hard rock on this cassette. Also, this is a nice car."

"It's a hand me down from my parents. It does the job."

"Are you close to them?"

"Yes. But I only see them during major holidays and the summer break. Do you get along with your folks?"

He nodded. "And it's easy for me to visit them since they're in the Bay Area."

"Cool." Def Leppard's "Rock of Ages" came on later and they both sang and played air guitar and drums.

A car cut in front of her, without signaling and without warning. She glared at the Asian driver and said, "Did you just get off the boat from Hong Kong, amigo?"

Brian turned red, remaining silent.

They arrived in Sacramento later, parking at the venue. They had good seats, watching various dogs being paraded in the arena with their owners. When she turned away for a moment Brian sneaked a look at her, checking out her muscular legs beneath tight jeans and muscular chest and back under a shirt. She wore flip flops.

Gail experienced a little anxiety, wondering if he was going to make a move.

"Are you Japanese or Filipino?" he asked.

She laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I get that a lot. Sometimes people start talking to me in Tagalog or think that I have relatives that were placed in the internment camps during World War II. They'll say, aren't you so and so's granddaughter, great granddaughter, or niece?"

"Really?"

She nodded.

"But you're actually. . .?"

"Chinese."

"Can you speak Mandarin and Cantonese?"

"I can speak some Cantonese. I think I'm better understanding it than speaking it. But if I went to China I think I could get by."

"Can you read or write it?"

"None of the above." She chuckled. "My brother and I didn't learn it in school, we learned it at home. And often times at home, when they asked us something in Chinese, we'd reply in English."

"Gotcha." He looked at her muscles again. "So, are you using steroids?" he asked, laughing.

She got the joke, laughing with him. "Nope. What you see here is one hundred and ten percent natural, from pumping iron and exercising."

"Wow! Well, you look great. Some guys prefer slender, petite women. But I like 'em big and thick."

"Really?" Oh, here we go! Gail thought.

They watched some more dogs pass by. "I've been to bodybuilding shows, fitness competitions. As a matter of fact, I saw your name on the school wrestling team roster. I've been meaning to check out matches but never got around to it."

"Well, you should. We've got a great team this year."

He grinned. "You've wrestled guys before?"

"Uhhh, I have."

"Do you like wrestling them more or women?"

"Uhmm, let's see. . .wrestling guys seems more fun, especially if they're smaller than me. Then that way I can have my way." She chuckled.

"I bet you do!" An awkward pause settled in before he said, "Well, I'm smaller and shorter than you. . .wanna wrestle me?"

"Right now?"

He laughed. "No, not now. Sometime later."

Gail looked away, mulling it over. Some dogs ran by them. "Maybe. . .have you wrestled a woman before?"

"Arm wrestling, yeah, when I was a kid with my sisters."

"Does that kinda stuff turn you on, Brian?"

"Yeah, I find muscular women attractive."

"Have you ever had a buff girlfriend?"

"I have."

After the dog show ended, they had lunch at a coffee shop. They drove around and explored Sacramento later, winding up at the zoo.

"Wow, it's been a day full of animals," she commented, looking at the tigers in their cage.

"Yeah." He gave his camera to another patron and he took a picture of Brian and Gail in front of the cage. Brian took another photo of her as she stood looking at the monkeys. For some reason Gail didn't mind being photographed. She should, she mused, given the fact that Marcus was in her life now. She thought of him intermittently throughout the day, wondering what he was doing, where he was. She even thought of calling him from a pay phone when Brian took forever in the men's bathroom. She and Marcus's carnal adventures flashed through her mind, making her grin devilishly.

When they left the zoo Brian suggested going to see a movie.

Gail looked at her watch. "It's getting late. Plus, the traffic going back to Davis is probably bad now."

"More reason to sit in a nice, air conditioned theater instead of being cooped up in a hot car. C'mon, you don't wanna be miserable, do you?"

She yawned. "Okay."

They saw Dances With Wolves at an independent theater that played old movies. During the film she thought about how she wasn't doing a very good job conveying to Brian that she wasn't interested in him romantically. I mean, she spent the whole day with him, went to all these places. Not good at all. Yet, she had to honestly admit that Brian was fun to hang out with and easy to talk to. They had some things in common, shared some interests, were ex-classmates, etc. They flirted about wrestling, yeah, yeah. Even though she liked Marcus she found Brian to be a nice buddy to socialize with.

She had mixed emotions about the whole thing which meant she was in a bit of a dilemma. When they left the theater the nighttime skies were clear and starry. They had fun singing to more hard rock and heavy metal tunes on the drive back to Davis.

Gail was busy at the pet store over the next couple of weeks. Customers seemed to be coming nonstop and she was a jack-of-all-trades: working the cash register, stocking merchandise, doing janitorial work, pricing items, and so on.

One afternoon Brian came in to buy some dog food. "How've you been?" he asked.

"Busy," she replied, ringing up the item on the register. "What's new with you?"

"I've got a full plate of summer school classes." He pushed his glasses up his nose. "So I've been focused on that. We should get together again."

"Maybe."

"They're playing movies on campus in the evenings, so if you ever want to go. . .plus, you owe me a wrestling match, remember?"

She managed a small smile, not looking at him. "I do?"

"C'mon, you remember." He handed her some money.

There was a pause before she replied, "Oh, right."

"When are you free?"

She hesitated a moment. "How about Friday?" She regretted saying it but another part of her thought 'what the hay? It could be fun.' Sometimes she gave in too easily.

"Okay."

* * *

Marcus and Gail had dinner at another Chinese restaurant in town, and afterwards, they attended a play on campus. When they returned to her house later they engaged in some more erotic hanky panky. Since Linda was home they tried to keep things quiet. They were semi successful. Gail noticed that Linda had the living room TV cranked up at full volume, trying to block out their moans. Gail was appreciative of that.

The next morning, Gail worked out. She did her usual long run on the treadmill, followed by weightlifting. She pushed herself like Marcus recommended, lifting heavier weights. When was finished, she showered, and then biked to her job.

On Friday after work, Brian met her at the pet food store. He didn't drive so they took the bus to a bowling alley. They had fun playing a few rounds. She relaxed and loosened up a bit with the help of some beer. Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad, she thought. They also played darts and some pool. He beat her easily in every game.

"See!" she said, chuckling. "Told you I suck! You wouldn't listen."

"You weren't bad. You tried your best. C'mon, let's bowl a little more."

They played a few more rounds before grabbing some sushi at a restaurant across the street. Initially, she didn't want any sake but he worked up his super friendly, nerdy charm and was able to persuade her to have some. Giving in too easily again! He kept shooting her positive, reassuring smiles throughout the evening. There were a few times where Gail wanted to tell him she was seeing someone else but she didn't say anything.

They shared a plate of sushi.

She ate a California roll. "Yummy!"

Brian pushed his glasses up his nose. "You said you've made sushi before?"

"Yes, for various Asian Student Union events. People loved it."

"Cool." He dipped a tuna roll in soy sauce and ate it. "What do you like to cook?"

"Chinese food, American food, breakfast food, Italian dishes. My cousin says my lasagna and spaghetti and meatballs are to die for."

"I'd love to try it."

"Maybe I'll let you sample it someday." She finished her sake. Before she could say anything he poured her some more. "I have to admit that the sushi tastes excellent with the sake."

"Yeah, it does."

"How's your dog?"

"Good," he replied. "Sometimes he's lazy and doesn't want to walk but I push him. He leaves me along when I have to study."

She laughed. "Oh, how sweet." She drank some sake.

When Brian was done eating he put his skinny arm on the table, poised in an arm wrestling position. "Ready?"

"You're serious? We're gonna go through with this?"

"You agreed, Gail," he replied, giving her another reassuring grin. "Remember?"

She sighed, smiling. "Here I am almost drunk. And you wanna arm wrestle!"

"C'mon, it'll be fun. You're going to beat me easily anyway."

She placed her muscular arm on the table, locking hands with him. They were in a booth so hopefully nobody would see them. He counted to three and they started. Brian didn't stand a chance. He tried to muster as much strength as possible but her powerful arm overwhelmed him, slamming it to the table.

He chuckled. "That was fun! See, piece of cake for you." He raised his sake cup to hers and clinked it. "Congratulations."

"Thank you, thank you," she said sarcastically, and drank.

They walked to the bus stop, with him supporting her. She was a little unsteady on her feet and almost tripped over her own flip flops. There were certain things she didn't remember about the evening but she did recall sitting on the bench and chatting with him about where to go next.

She looked at her watch but everything seemed blurry. "It's late," she slurred. "I'd better go home."

"At the restaurant you said you'd come over to my place and watch movies. When I told you I had cable you began salivating, remember?"

Gail laughed. "Right. I think it's such a luxury since I don't have it." His arm was around her waist but she didn't say anything. Her breath smelled of alcohol. "I miss MTV and HBO."

"Well, I have those."

"Cool. . .that was great sushi." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "Thanks for dinner."

"You're welcome. Thanks for a fun night. It was a blast hanging out with a beautiful girl like you."

Gail started blushing. "Thanks. . .you're a cute guy."

"Oh, here comes our bus," he said, looking at a pair of bright headlights approaching.

They watched cable at his place. Even though she was under the influence she watched videos on MTV with interest.

"Where's your dog?" she slurred.

"Asleep." Brian sat next to her on the sofa. He took off his shoes and then slid her flip flops off. He massaged her feet and she giggled.

"That feels good," she said, channel surfing with the remote. When nothing else interested her she returned to MTV.

Brian had his arm around her and started kissing her head and then her mouth. She smelled of Coppertone. She didn't reciprocate with kisses, just sitting there looking at the TV.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

A moment of silence passed. She hesitated, opening her mouth but not being able to find the words.

"Are you okay, Gail?" he asked softly.

There was silence before she finally stammered, "There's someone else I'm seeing. . ."

"Oh." There was a puzzled look on his face. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't know. . .I think you're a cool guy, fun to hang out with. I was gonna ask you if you wanted to be friends. . .guess I should've asked you that before. Sorry."

"Yeah, I wish you had. Honestly speaking, I really like you, Gail. I find you very attractive. You're a gorgeous woman. I thought you liked me, too, based on the fact that we've been spending a lot of time together. I got positive signs from you. Now I feel totally misled and deceived. I really wish you had told me earlier." He sighed.

Gail turned off the TV, looking at him. "I'm sorry, Brian. I was hoping we could be friends. I really think you're a cool person."

He looked in her big brown eyes. "Do you find me attractive?"

"Yes, but because of this other guy maybe we'd better not go that route."

"So you guys are serious?"

"You could say that."

"Does he go to Davis?"

She shook her head.

"How'd you meet him?"

"My roommate introduced me to him."

"I see. . .well, shoot, I got all horny for nothing!" he said, laughing.

She burst into laughter, too. It helped alleviate the tension.

"My dick's hella hard now! You should see this big mother! It won't be easy to sleep alone tonight with this boner!" More laughter.

"Oh, Brian! I'm so sorry! It's all my fault. I feel so bad! Shoot, I wish I could make it up to you somehow."

He shot her a naughty smile. "Well, you could. . ."

She looked in his hungry, animal-like eyes. "Uhhh. . ."

"C'mon, you're not gonna let me sleep alone with this massive erection, are ya? If you are, you're cruel!"

A pause followed. Then she asked, "Is it really big?"

"It's one of the biggest cocks on campus, babe."

They laughed.

She looked around the room. "Are your roommates gone for the summer?"

"Yep."

Then her hand moved to his crotch and stroked that gigantic snake. "Lord, it's humungous!" she said.

He took off his pants and she sat there with a stunned look on her face. It was bigger than Marcus's!! The head was twice the size of his!!

Before she knew it, Brian's pinkish penis was in her mouth. How it fit in there was a mystery to her, but it did. And she sucked and licked it ravenously. She licked his equally large nuts. He leaned back against the sofa, a wide grin on his face, as he caressed her head gently.

Brian helped her take off her clothes. He threw her thong aside and then wrapped his arms around her thick, muscular body, noticing how warm and delicious it was. He sucked and kissed her large brown titties, sucking her big, dark nipples like a baby.

"Oh, my, aren't we eager tonight!" she said, laughing.

He took off his glasses and buried his face in her breasts, grabbing both of her butt cheeks. He split them open repeatedly, slapped them around, sliding his fingers into that big crack.

"Oooooooooooh!" she said.

"You like that, huh?" he asked, fingering her booty hole again.

"Let me wash it first, hon." She went to his bathroom. When she returned her ass was thoroughly washed. They went to his spacious bed where she sat on his face. Then she spread her legs wide open and he fingered her anus and vagina simultaneously.

Her loud, deep moans boomed throughout the apartment.

"Goddamn!" Brian said. "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Fuck, yeah! I LOVE girls who scream!"

He fingered her butthole and vagina faster, faster, and faster and her passionate moans continued. It sounded like she was begging for mercy, pleading for more and more, her eyes rolling heavenward.

"Damn, you're a freak!" he said, laughing, his monstrous pink dick sticking up like a sword.

Soon, Gail achieved orgasm, doing convulsive like motions on the bed, her pussy all wet. Then he lubricated her anus and slid his cock into it, pumping and grinding her until he ejaculated inside of her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck, yeah!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

By one thirty in the morning they were still at it. Gail sat on his face again and he licked and sucked her anus and clitoris. The whites of her eyes showed as she moaned. She felt his wet, warm tongue probing both orifices.