Watching Gail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People in the audience laughed and Robert blushed, smiling. "She's lying. Someone paid her to say that." Gail and the audience laughed.

A guy cleared his throat and said to her, "I was told you like arm wrestling."

Now she blushed, chuckling.

"Wanna try?" the guy asked.

"The ASU, a great place to meet girls." Gail heard a young man say that as he left the orientation. She and Robert cleaned up, collecting the brochures, flyers, and videotapes.

"You won again, champ," Robert said.

"Didn't look like it, huh?" she replied. "Pretty big guy." She slid into her flip flops, got up, and put some things in a drawer.

Seconds later, Marcus appeared in the doorway. Robert said hi, chatted with him briefly, and took off. After locking up the office she and Marcus walked across the campus to the cafeteria and grabbed something to eat. The place was dead because of the summer break.

She ate her sandwich, looking at him. "So what do you wanna do later?"

He looked into her big brown eyes. "You know what I wanna do."

After they did the nasty back at her place, they lied in bed, snuggled next to each other, staring at the ceiling.

"God, we've been fucking a lot," she said. "Several times each week."

"You don't like it?"

"No, I'm not complaining. I love it! It's fun and feels so good." She caressed his brown chest, kissing his nipples. "It's just that. . .I don't know. . .is there more to it than just carnal fun? Is there more substance to our relationship? I don't know, it's just something I've been thinking about."

"Thinking too much is bad for you."

"I know. "

"Just relax and enjoy it. Life's short. Have fun, don't stress out so much. Just chill."

She kissed his arms, chest, stroking his flaccid dick gently. "Yeah, maybe I'm analyzing it too much. . .that's how girls are sometimes, you know?" She laughed.

"What?"

"I told Linda and Irene that we fuck a lot, too. Irene thinks it's great. She says you need to get laid more. Says her little brother needs all the experience he can get."

He laughed. "Well, I'm having the best sex in my life with you. I told my potners the same thing: that we're fucking like rabbits. They want to know all the juicy details."

"Do you tell them?"

"Sometimes."

"Aw, I thought it was gonna be our little secret."

"Well, you told Linda and Irene."

"That's true. So what did you tell your buddies?"

"I told them all the positions you love, the Amazon, doggie-style, 69, ear muffs, etc. I said you give the best BJs."

Gail busted out laughing.

"You do!" he said defensively. "It's wonderful and beautiful. An art form, really."

She laughed so hard her stomach hurt.

Marcus raised his hands in the air. "Honest to God, that's what I think."

"And you seriously know how to eat pussy, my man!" she replied.

"Must be all those oysters I eat."

More laughter. Her face was all red.

"Hey, you never wear a bra when you wear those rock and roll T-shirts do you? My potners always comment on your large breasts and nipples. Maybe you better start wearing a bra. I don't like the way they look at you sometimes."

"They seem like perfect gentlemen to me."

"I know. Would you at least think about it? Please?"

She looked in his eyes. "Okay. But sometimes it's uncomfortable wearing one, especially on hot days."

"And maybe you better start wearing panties under those tight shorts."

"No way." She stroked his cock again and soon he was as hard as a rock.

Marcus sat on the edge of the bed. She knelt before him and gave him an old-fashioned, honest to God blowjob. And he loved every second of it! Next, they got into the fusion position. He sat in a straight legged position on the bed while she sat on top of him, leaning back. Gail went up and down on his penis, slow at first, and then very fast. The bed rocked, the springs squeaking like crazy! Her loud moans boomed throughout the house. God, she felt so horny as she looked in his eyes. The position was a little tiring on her arms but she kept at it.

Soon, he grunted out in pleasure as he ejaculated inside her.

* * *

Later, they did the deck chair position. That was cool. They thumbed through his book on sex positions afterwards, getting ready for the next round. They finally decided on a good, old-fashioned butt fuck. First, he fingered her anus and vagina simultaneously, the way she liked it, super fast. Her moans were deafening. Good thing Linda wasn't home.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!!" she kept repeating.

Following that, he spread her big ass cheeks and slid his giant black penis into her anus. She winced and cried out a little when entry was made. God, that mother was enormous! she thought. How he managed to get it in was a mystery to her. But the lubrication definitely helped, and she simply relaxed and let it in. Deep breathing helped, too. Once that mother was in it was smooth sailing. Marcus thrusted it in and out, in and out, in and out. In and out, in and out, in and out.

Towards the end he went a little faster and moments later they climaxed in a fireball of ecstasy and lust. He pulled his dick out and sprayed warm white cum all over her big brown butt and back. It flew everywhere, shooting like a water hose. He moaned until every single last drop and ounce spurted out. He spanked her ass with his big dick. When it was all said and done, she sat in his lap and French kissed him, their bodies all sweaty and hot. The passion and lust in the room was thick.

Gail laughed. "Fuck buddies, that's what we are," she said. "Yeah, fuck buddies."

They laughed, kissing each other.

THE END

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Watching Gail Previous Part

Similar Stories

Happy Annibirthery Wife unknowingly sneaks into her husband's black boss' room.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
A Storm of Submission A husbands dominant boss draws the eye of his beautiful wife.in Interracial Love
Bored Housewife, Big Black Coach Becky needs a little excitement in her life.in Interracial Love
My Sister's Asian Friend My sister has a hot Asian friend.in Interracial Love
More Stories