Watching Gail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in."

Irene came in, a cup of coffee in her hand. "I'm so sleepy, girl! I only got three hours of sleep last night. Can you believe that? I was studying for three frickin' mid-terms. I hate Professors Putnam, Hart, and McCloud with a passion!"

"Join the club. Hey, can I have a cup?"

"Absolutely." Irene went out and returned with a steaming cup of java, handing it to her.

"Thanks." She took a sip.

"You ever try smoking to calm your nerves? A friend of mine is doing that."

Gail shook her head. "I don't want to get hooked." She took another sip. "Who else is home?"

"Just me-"

Suddenly, the front door opened and slammed shut. They heard footsteps and then saw Linda in the doorway, catching her breath.

"You just run a marathon, girl?" Irene asked.

"I raced home on my bike. Was studying at the library. I'm starving! What are you guys talking about?" She tossed her backpack on the floor, sitting on a chair. Irene gave her a McDonald's bag and sat on Gail's bed. Gail was lying on the bed, propped up on one elbow. Linda started munching on a Big Mac.

"I ordered too much food," Irene said. "Hate it when I do that."

"So did you get to spend time with Marcus?" Gail asked her.

She nodded. "It was nice. We had breakfast downtown and took a stroll. And then played Frisbee. Fun. I hear you guys are gonna watch a movie."

"Wanna come?"

"Naw, I'll leave you guys alone."

Linda giggled, eating some fries. "Hey, did Steve tell you guys he placed a personal ad in one of the papers?"

They shook their heads.

"Any luck?" Gail asked curiously.

"Said he got a couple of responses. One girl sent him a photo to his P.O. box."

"Hopefully she's not a psycho," Irene commented. "Someday, I betcha, computers are gonna run the whole world. Human workers won't be needed. You'll be able to find anything on the computer, including a soul male. . .which brings me to my next question, ladies. We've had many personal discussions before."

"Uh-Oh! The big question," Gail said sarcastically, making a drum roll with her hands.

"And that is how many times have you had sex?" Irene asked.

"I have to study," Linda said, getting up.

"Sit down, girl!"

She obeyed, laughing. "Does making out count?"

"No!"

"Well, that's the only thing I've done."

"Was this French kissing?"

Linda nodded.

"Did you give him a blowjob?"

She shook her head.

Gail looked at her cousin curiously. "Was this Dan Nakamura?"

"Yep. Boy, he has nice lips!"

Gail and Irene laughed. Gail cleared her throat and said, "I can't remember how many times I've done it. . .twelve times or more?" She shook her head. "I don't know."

"Damn, you're a veteran!" Irene said. "This was all with Mark?"

"Pretty much. . .after we broke up, I had a one-night stand with another guy I met at a house party."

Irene shot her a naughty smile. "Anything else? C'mon, you can tell your sistas."

Gail propped herself up on her other elbow, blushing.

"C'mon, now! Give us the juicy details."

"Well. . .maybe there was another guy I met in class. . .he belongs to a Hispanic fraternity. Frat boys aren't my type but I got the invite to a party at his frat house. Mona from ASU went, too. She liked a guy there. Anyway, I had a wee bit too many beers that night. The guy kept pushing them to me. But he was cute." Gail looked at Linda. "This is Anthony, that was in our history class."

"He's on the football team, right?" Linda asked.

"Yep. And that's all, ladies!"

Irene smiled. "As loud and as aggressive as I am, I've only it done about ten times."

"That's a lot," Gail replied, pushing her glasses up her nose.

Irene rubbed her chin. "Here's another question, y'all, and Linda, you won't be able to answer this. But what's your favorite sex position?"

Gail laughed. "Real food for thought here."

"Well, French kissing was awesome!" Linda interjected.

Gail thought it over. "Gee, I'd have to say I like the Missionary position and doggie-style the best. But they were all kinda interesting to experience. I'm at a phase where I'm curious about sex and wanna experiment some more. It's fun and when I'm horny I'd rather do it with a guy than masturbate."

"You got it," Irene said.

Gail sat Indian-style on her bed. "I love it when a guy eats my snatch and licks my butthole." She laughed, hitting her bed. "I'm sorry, I know that sounds gross but it really turns me on and makes me hungry for more. I like it when they play with my booty and breasts. All the guys I did it with loved my butt, legs, boobs. . .when Mark made love to me he treated me like a goddess, like a queen. He was a little inexperienced in the beginning but got better. He made me feel like a woman, made me feel special."

Irene nodded.

"By the way," Gail added. "Guys will ask you to wash your ass thoroughly before they lick it." She laughed. "I also liked giving blowjobs. It was fun sucking that big thing!" More laughter. "And ladies, I have to honestly admit I love men with big dicks and big balls. Don't set me up with a dude that has a small pecker!"

They laughed. Irene said: "I second that! I'm pretty sure Marcus has got a large one though don't quote me on that. I haven't seen him naked since he was a kid."

Gail laughed so hard her stomach hurt and her face was red.

"My favorite positions are the same ones you picked," Irene said. "There's something about the animal savagery of doggie-style that arouses me. Maybe it's the beast in me that loves it." She chuckled.

"Hey, you sure Steve isn't listening to our conversation?" Gail asked.

Gail and Marcus caught a bargain matinee screening of Silence of the Lambs and afterwards they went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch. As they chatted and ate she noticed a middle-aged Asian couple come in and sit several tales away from them. She stopped talking, trying to hide behind Marcus. He looked behind him at the couple.

"Do you know them?" he asked.

"They're my uncle and aunt!" she whispered in embarrassment.

"You guys don't get along?"

"No, we do. . .I just. . .I don't know."

"Don't want them to see you going out with a black man?"

"Sad to say they are racist. . .they've upset me with comments they've made. I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't apologize," he said, eating some broccoli beef. "I'm used to it, actually."

"You mean from being in other interracial relationships?"

"Exactly."

She drank some tea, looking at her uncle and aunt again. They were reviewing the menu and hadn't noticed her yet. "What are they doing in Davis? Maybe they went to visit their friends in Sacramento and are returning home to the Bay Area."

"What other cultures have you dated?" she asked in a low tone of voice.

"Asian, Latin, white, Middle Eastern, East Indian."

"What's your preference?"

"I like black women but am really attracted to Asian women now. I don't know, it's like I've made an incredible discovery about myself. And that is that I really love Asian women. One of the main reasons is their features: I find them very beautiful physically. All my girlfriends in high school and early college were either black or Latin. Now all of them have been Asian or Filipina."

"Have you been to Asia?" she asked, eating some noodles.

"No, but I'd like to go someday. What about you? You've dated guys from different races?"

Gail nodded. "My preference used to be just Asians but now I'm open."

"You like black guys?"

She smiled. "Well, I wouldn't be sitting here with you if I didn't."

"You've had a black boyfriend before?"

"No, but I've dated them." She hid behind him again as her uncle and aunt looked around the restaurant.

"Your parents would be okay with you dating me?"

"They're more open minded than my uncle and aunt. They didn't have a problem when I went to my senior ball with an African American guy."

"Oh, really?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "Wow, senior ball. Did you like him?"

"He was a humorous guy like you, a bit of a nerd. But it didn't work out."

"You couldn't find an Asian man to go to the senior ball with?"

She laughed. "None to my liking. By the way, Marcus, I think it's way too early to be talking about introducing you to my folks."

He grinned. "Ooops, my bad. Sorry!"

Gail ducked. "Shoot, he's coming!"

Marcus looked around and saw her uncle heading their way. When he passed by their table he smiled in surprise and said, "Hey, Gail!"

"Uncle Peter!" she said, flashing a fake grin. "Nice to see you. This is my friend, Marcus."

Peter looked at him a moment before shaking his hand firmly. "Nice meeting you, Marcus." He turned back to her. "We went to see some friends and decided to get some grub before returning home. We had dim sum with your parents yesterday in Oakland Chinatown. Played a little mahjong afterwards."

"Great. Well, have a safe drive home."

"Thanks." He waved to them before continuing on to the restroom.

"See, that wasn't so bad," Marcus commented.

"You should see them at family gatherings or parties."

The following week, Marcus and Gail ran on a wooded trail with Chewie. It was a warm, sunny day. After completing five miles they went to the gym and worked out for a while. Thank God, the air conditioning was fixed! Gail thought. They spotted each other and she found him to be a supportive, encouraging workout partner. He kept pushing her to add more weight to the machines they used, to achieve her maximum potential.

When they left the gym later, he said, "Man, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow!"

They ordered a pizza at her house and she popped in a VHS tape of the movie, The Terminator. After the pizza arrived they sat on the couch and ate.

Marcus watched Arnold on the screen and said, "You see the preview of the upcoming sequel? It looks kick ass!"

"It's coming out this summer, right?"

"Yep. Good pizza."

She nodded.

Irene came home minutes later, smiling at them. "Hey, little bro! Good to see ya!"

"Good to see you, too!"

"He been behaving,' Gail?"

"He's been a perfect gentleman."

"Good. Can I grub on some of that pizza?"

"Help yourself."

She sat down, looking at the TV. "Ooooooooh, bad-ass Arnold!"

When she was done eating, Gail played with Chewie a little. He cuddled next to her on the sofa.

May 1991

During the next several weeks Gail was super busy with studying and finals and didn't have time to see Marcus. She played back the messages he left on the house answering machine. One message was accidentally deleted by Linda. What a klutz! She was probably daydreaming of Dan Nakamura's lips and pressed the button unintentionally. That was the trouble with sharing a phone with a bunch of housemates. Gail looked at a hastily scribbled note left by Steve, saying that Marcus had called.

She hit the books immediately, not even having time to make a quick call to Marcus.

* * *

The year's final wrestling matches were held at the university gym where Linda, Irene, and Robert watched Gail triumphantly defeat opponents from other colleges. Afterwards, they had a victory celebration at a local pub. The Asian Student Union's final school year event was another barbeque where members could play volleyball or softball. Gail chose volleyball, wearing her usual rocker shirt (Judas Priest this time), tight green shorts, wrist sweatbands, and ankle sweatbands. Playing barefoot on the warm grass.

Then Irene and Gail decided on having a final house party before people left for the summer. On a humid Friday night in May people came over and they played board games, video games, and sang karaoke.

"Is Marcus coming?" Gail asked.

"He didn't call me back," Irene replied, drinking a beer. "Did you ever return his calls?"

She shook her head in guilt. "No, I was so busy. . .he's probably pissed at me."

"I know I'd be. But my little bro is the forgiving type. He understands that we had finals. Call him again."

The night progressed with loud music and some neighbors complained but Marcus never showed up. Gail and Irene sang a duet of Run DMC's "It's Tricky." People danced and gyrated all around them.

June 1991

The house was silent. Quiet and still for as long as Gail could remember. After a hectic semester it was a welcome relief, but another part of her was getting unnerved by it. She walked to the doorway of Steve's room, looking at the half-empty room. He only took the essentials. She moved on to Irene's door. A sad frown crossed her face as she looked inside the room of one of her best friends. It just wasn't going to be the same here without her. It was going to be a long, lonely summer. She'd miss laughing and joking with her, talking about deep, personal stuff, and of the 'three amigos' (her, Irene, and Linda) hanging out together. Same thing here: Irene took the basics.

Gail strapped on her helmet, pushing her glasses up her nose, and got her bike out of the garage. It was a dry, hot afternoon as she pedaled to the campus gym and worked out. She did her usual routine: a long run on the treadmill followed by some serious weight lifting. After showering, she biked to a pet store in the downtown area.

The owner, a heavyset man with a receding hairline, smiled at her. "Hey, Gail."

"Hi, Len."

"So you've already got three solid weeks of pet store experience under your belt. Ready to start the fourth week?"

"You bet!" she replied enthusiastically. "So it's okay to wear shorts?"

He looked at her tight purple shorts. Her ass cheeks bulged out a little. "Yeah, it's cool. Just don't wear a sweater and corduroy pants in this heatwave."

She chuckled. "You want me to continue cleaning the fish tanks?"

"Yes. There's just two more left."

"And then put price tags on the dog items and stock them in the aisles?"

He grinned. "Boy, you asked that eagerly."

She beamed at him. "Guess I'm in a dog mood. I want one."

"You mentioned that. What kind of dog do you want to get?"

She leaned against the counter. "I like big dogs. A golden retriever would be nice, or a husky."

"Well, if I see or hear anything I'll let you know."

A customer came up to the counter and Gail rang up his items on the cash register. The young man handed her a credit card and said, "Hey, you were in my English class."

Gail looked at him carefully, grinning in surprise. "That's right! Nice to see you again."

"Yeah, talk about a small world!" He was a skinny man, a few inches shorter than her, with slicked back blonde hair and glasses. "This is a cool shop. I've been coming here since I started at Davis. How do you like working here?"

She ran his card through the credit card machine. "Love it. I love animals so it's sort of like a dream come true working here."

"Right on. I overheard you saying you like big dogs."

"That's right. You have any pets?"

"Actually, I have a German shepherd."

"Big dogs!" She looked at the machine. "Shoot, looks like your card didn't go through." She swiped it again but nothing happened. He handed her another card and that one worked. As she turned around to get a bag he looked at her backside, especially her butt cheeks that were bulging out of her tight shorts. His eyes widened, his jaw dropping open. Her brown thighs and calves were huge and muscular, not to mention her arms. He changed his facial expression when she turned back around.

"Wasn't that English class a pain?" he asked, shaking his head.

"Tell me about it. Six books? That's the most textbooks I've had for a class. Not to mention they were expensive. And the papers were so long!" She handed him his bag.

He nodded. "I lost track of how many hours I spent writing for her course. Just glad it's over. Nice studying with you and doing that mini presentation."

"I hate public speaking. I get so terrified. But having you and the other group members helped a lot." She looked down at the credit card slip. "Thanks, Brian."

He grinned. "You're welcome. . .hey, you wanna see my dog? He's in my car."

"Sure." Gail told Len she was going to step outside for a moment. She followed Brian to his vehicle. He opened the door and she patted the friendly German shepherd's head. "Wow, he's big!"

Brian chuckled. "Your kind of dog, huh?"

"Yep." She continued patting the dog gently.

"Hey, want to go to a dog show in Sacramento? I have two free passes."

"That sounds fun. When is it?"

Gail called Marcus when she got home. He picked up after the fifth ring.

"Hey, stranger," he said.

"I'm so sorry I didn't call you back. Finals were a madhouse."

"I understand. I was a student, too. Irene said she was running around like a chicken with her head cut off."

"That's how I felt. Anyway, how've you been?"

"I'm cool. My buddies and I just opened up this new auto body shop. You should see some of the cars that roll through here, girl. They're tight!"

"Business has been good?"

"Oh, yeah. My friends are good entrepreneurs and set everything up nicely. Oh, by the way, I got those pics from your birthday party. Thanks. They're cool. Took a while for the post office to deliver them."

"Thanks again for the present. I've been playing the tape a lot."

"Do you like it? My sis said you dug heavy metal so when I saw the cassette at Tower I thought you'd like it."

They chatted for a bit more before he came over to her house that evening. They rented a movie and had burgers. Linda was out so the two of them were all alone. They sat next to each other on the couch, the windows open on this warm night. One part of Gail paid attention to the film while the other part wondered if he was going to make a move. They laughed during a funny food fight scene. The laughter continued during a zany chase.

Surprisingly, they finished the movie without any hanky panky. She was expecting it since they were sitting close together. She popped in another VHS tape and they watched an Eddie Murphy movie. He finished his beer. About a quarter of a way through the film they busted out in laughter again, and this time, Marcus's hand wound up on her bare thigh. She didn't mind. He caressed her thigh gently and before she knew it they were seriously making out on the sofa. It happened so fast, without any words, without much hesitation. The film continued playing in the background as they began deep French kissing. He kissed her eyelids, nose, neck, hair, everywhere. She smelled of Coppertone, arousing him even more.

His hands were all over her, especially grabbing her big ass. She kept thrusting her tongue into his mouth eagerly and grew hornier as he stuck his into her mouth. Her big, full lips smothered him with warm, wet kisses.

"Damn, girl, you got a black woman's lips," he said.

She chuckled. "And a black woman's butt, I've been told."

"That too." He laughed. "And curves in all the right places. You're the tallest, thickest Asian girl I've been with."

They resumed deep French kissing, totally oblivious to the movie that was still on. Her long tongue kept thrusting like never before. Soon, she took off her T-shirt and shorts, helping him remove his clothes.

Gail stared at his big black dick, jaw dropping wide open. "God, it's monstrous!" The head of his penis was gigantic! "How do you fit that into a woman?"

"No girls have complained," he said, shooting her a naughty smile. "All I've gotten is praise."

Before she knew it, his humungous penis was in her big mouth and she sucked it hungrily. Her full lips clamped around his dick like a vise. It all happened so fast. Without words, without hesitation. He sat on the couch as she knelt before him. Unbeknownst to both of them was the fact that Linda was watching the whole thing through one of the living room windows. Her face was as white as paper, her mouth gaped open. The curtains remained open at some of the windows.