Watching Her... Again

Story Info
He secretly watches his wife again.
1.2k words
4.47
77.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpat
mpat
17 Followers

I still could not believe what I had seen while watching my wife. I could not get it out of my mind over the next few days – in fact, just thinking about it caused a stirring between my legs. I found myself waiting hopefully for the next opportunity to watch her, but the next chance never seemed to come. After about a week, I finally decided to try to set up an opportunity. We were watching television and I put on a big show about being tired and was going to turn in early. "Why don't you stay up?" I asked Linda. She looked at the clock on the wall, and said, "I think I will – I'm not tired yet."

My heart jumped as I walked over to her and kissed her good night. I handed her the remote and said, "Have fun," I went into the bedroom and climbed into the bed. As I lay there, I could barely contain my excitement as I waited, hoping that the previous scenario would repeat itself. I kept glancing over at the clock as the minutes passed, and as the time went on, I started worrying that nothing would happen. Just about the time I began to lose hope, I heard her voice – "Are you asleep? Mike, are you asleep?" I lay there as quietly as I could, and then heard the bedroom door softly close. Yes! It looked like there was a chance I would be rewarded for my wait.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity, then quickly got up and quietly opened the door. I could hear the sounds of the television as I went down the short hallway, and then peeked around the corner into the den. My heart jumped as I looked over at Linda, who had already removed her tank top, and was leaning against the back of the couch, her bare breasts brightened by the light coming from the television, her nipples hard and protruding straight out. I could feel my erection already beginning. I glanced over at the television and could see a girl watching television herself, and running her hands all over her body, and Linda seemed to be duplicating each move, except that the girl on the screen was totally nude. It wasn't but another minute until Linda was slipping down her shorts and kicking them to the side, and joined the girl on the screen in total nudity.

Linda spread her legs and her hand was quickly between them, stroking herself, slowly at first, and then a bit faster. I reached down and released my ever - hardening erection, and slowly began to stroke it. Linda had moved her other hand to her breast, and began to squeeze it gently, and flicked her hard nipple with her thumb. I moved my eyes away from Linda to take a peek at the television, just in time to see the girl lift her breast slightly, bend her head down and take her nipple into her mouth. Looking back over at Linda, I saw her duplicate the action. I couldn't help but stroke myself a little faster, but was determined that I was going to see the whole show.

It wasn't but a couple of minutes later that Linda began moving her fingers between her legs, and her pace was definitely getting faster. Her other hand was pulling at her nipple, and her legs were spread as wide as I had ever seen. A couple of her fingers disappeared into her wetness, and her moans began to drown out what sound there was coming from the television. I glanced down at my erection and saw a big drop at the end, and I found myself wishing Linda would come over and lick it off, but looking back over at her, I could see that she was about to come. I heard a loud groan coming from the screen, and it was soon drowned out by Linda as she pulled hard on her nipple and plunged her fingers deep inside of her, and let out a loud moan, that left no doubt as to how turned on she was. I watched her as her hips bucked a few times, and her hands continued working, and then as she slowed down to soft stroking. She leaned her head back on the couch, and all I could see was her chest rising and falling as her breathing slowed.

I was hard as a rock, having just watched my beautiful wife pleasure herself, and stroked myself as much as I could without coming. As I looked at her lying back, a thought hit me – it was a bit daring, and I hoped that Linda would not be mad. I made sure her eyes were closed, and then moved quietly toward the couch. As I got closer, it appeared that she had either passed out, or was just content to lie there silently. I knelt in front of her widespread legs, took a deep breath, and leaned forward and softly kissed the swollen, wet lips between her legs. I looked up as her eyes flew open wide, and I smiled at her and put my finger to my lips, indicating for her to be quiet. I leaned back down and ran my tongue over her smooth lips, and I could taste the sweet juices that remained. Her clit was still quite swollen and I licked it slowly, and it didn't take much until her hip were moving again, and her breathing increased as well.

My mouth began to work much faster, and as my tongue was running all over her, I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me in closer. Her body was moving so much, I knew it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. I increased the pressure of my tongue, and then I heard her voice.

"Ohhhhhhh...please fuck me..."

I needed no more instructions as I straightened up, pointing my penis directly between her legs. I moved forward just a bit, and slid deep inside her in one long stroke. That was all it took for Linda, and she let out a loud moan as she came. I moved in and out of her quickly, and knew it wouldn't take much more than a few strokes. She pushed against me as she came, and said, 'Give it to me, babe, give it to me," and as she did, I pressed deep inside her one more time, and exploded into her, finally releasing what had been building up since watching her. I continued to pump as she held me close, and finally I began to slow down, and collapsed onto her, the only sound being the heavy breathing of both of us.

After a few minutes, Linda said, "How long were you watching me before you came in here?" I raised myself up and grinned at her, replying, "Long enough to see everything."

She closed her eyes and softly said, "I am so embarrassed, by you seeing me."

I kissed her lips and said, "Don't be...it was so beautiful watching you, and I have to admit, it turned me on tremendously. As a matter of face, I actually saw you for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I was hoping that I might be able to see you again."

She gave me a playful slap on my head and said, "You pervert... so this wasn't even the first time. Now I really am embarrassed."

I kissed her again, gave her a big grin, and said, "Don't be."

mpat
mpat
17 Followers