Watching Her Face

Story Info
Lying beside each other for the night they play.
1.4k words
3.67
24.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a fun night. It was really rare when Sasha and Quinton could get together just the two of them and hang out. Between jobs, boyfriends, trips and living in different cities, it was rare when just the two of them could talk.

They had one of those rare, long friendships that had survived from high school. Now he was nearly thirty, she was twenty-six and it was still like they were still two teenagers talking way too loudly on the bus about the pros and cons of blowjobs.

Sasha was just going over her reasons for not giving them again when Quinton saw the time.

"Shit, I really gotta go, last train is soon" he slurred slightly getting up. The many wine coolers that Sasha had plied on him had left him a little drunk. Sasha knew Quinton wasn't much of a drinker and took every opportunity she got to pour some down his throat.

"No, no, just sleep over," Sasha said, grabbing his arm. "Your drunk, you'll fall on the tracks or something and then I'd be sad!" Sasha was slightly drunk herself. "You can sleep with me!"

"Ooh," he tried to leer but just ended up laughing. They had been friends way too long to not have slept in the same bed from time to time. Of course, the fact that Sasha was a hot red head was not lost on Quinton. He had thoughts about her and for a while he had even thought he was in love with her, but really that was probably more about the fact she was the only one of his friends he hadn't had.

Sasha had no trouble sleeping around when she was single and was almost pathologically un-shy around guys, as was seen at the moment since Quinton was watching her take her jeans off and toss them into a corner. He didn't quite remember making his way into her bedroom...but there she was in pink boy shorts.

"Are you getting in?" Sasha said pulling her bra through the side of her halter top, it joined her jeans. This whole thing was very surreal.

"Uh, yeah," Quinton mumbled, sitting on the edge of the bed about to swing his legs up.

"Don't be silly," Sasha said, hopping on her side. "You're not actually going to wear all that."

Quinton couldn't help but burst out laughing, struggling to his feet. "If you want to see me naked you only have to say."

"Oh yeah, that's what I want!" she teased, getting under the covers.

The funny thing about having a dick is how it totally changes everything you are thinking. Quinton knew there was no way anything was going to happen. Nothing ever did or had even at her drunkest and that was pretty drunk. Then there was the boyfriend she had that she seemed crazy about. Quinton's own failed marriage was always a topic and he thought his life was way to complicated to even just have a fling. But despite all this, his drunken penis was saying, "Dude, we are so getting lucky!"

Lucky it wasn't making itself so annoying that he wasn't able to slip off his jeans nonchalantly and get into the bed as well.

Sasha's smell was everywhere and it rushed up his nose to flood his brain with every breath. The sheets were soft against his heavy head. For a second he just drifted, imagining himself swimming through his best friends scent until his pores became pleasantly choked with it. A slap hit him in the side of the head.

"Hey," Sasha laughed. "You can't fall asleep before I do." When he opened his eyes Quinton was looking into Sasha's blue eyes. "I'm still kinda wired."

"Then why are we in bed?"

"I don't know," she grinned, shifting under the blanket. "Just a change of location. C'mon, it's been forever since we slept together."

"Huh, you think I would remember that." Quinton teased, trying not to notice when his feet brushed against her smooth legs.

"No you wouldn't, I raped you in your sleep."

"That's why that one time I woke up sore and kinda unsatisfied?"

Sasha shrieked in mock anger, grabbing a pillow to hammering Quinton in the head. He laughed manicially and fended her off. Somehow in the chaos Sasha ended up straddling Quinton.

"Ok, ok," Quinton gave a nervous laugh. His mouthy dick was getting to the "up and at em" annoying stage. "I give! Get off..."

"Why?" she cut him off still laughing. "Something wrong?" Her eyes suddenly got a little wider as she felt a hardness lengthening under her nearly naked ass.

"Um, yeah," she said, sliding off. "Maybe it's bed time."

A slightly awkward silence fell over both of them as they stared at the ceiling, almost afraid to move. Sasha made a little noise. And then another. Quinton finally got that Sasha was desperately trying to stifle laughter. So much the bed was starting to shake. Suddenly it was bubbling up in him as well as he thought of the ridiculous situation. Booms of laughter filled the room when they let it out and laughed.

"I'm not sure I can sleep," Quinton chuckled. "I got a little problem."

"Yeah me too," Sasha said quickly and then clapped her hands over her mouth, her face flushed red at what she let out. This only made Quinton laugh harder.

"Good to know I'm not the only one," Quinton said, giving her a friendly pat on the thigh over the blanket. "What would you usually do?"

"Same thing you probably do," Sasha said, still flushed but giggling anew.

"Guess we can still do it." Quinton quipped and they burst into fresh peals. The laughter died after a time, they were now facing each other. Quinton looked into the Sasha's blue eyes, deep into them and saw a certain seriousness.

One thing about knowing someone for so long is that sometimes you don't have to say anything, somethings are just understood. At first all he could see was her face, not even any movements of her body. Only the subtle changes in her face. A smooth flirtation in her eyes, a mischievous grin. He knew she first touched herself when her eyebrows drew down just slightly, her eyelids drooped just a little. A deep breath pulled slowly into her, expanding her chest, her breasts rising up, pushing them towards him. Like a stop-frame film he could actually see her nipples harden under the fabric, puckering out at him. Everything about her in that single moment seemed to scream at him "take me". Unfortunately he had known her a long time and knew better. She was lost in her own sweet world even though she was looking into his eyes.

A sigh escaped her lips and wafted a sweet smell of wine and the cigarettes she had been smoking over his face. Sasha's eyes talked to him. They whispered, "Why am I doing this alone, you ass!"

Quinton gave an almost invisible smile, and maybe it would be to anyone but her. His hand moved down to his annoying dick, slipping into his boxers to grasp himself. He was hot and pulsing in his own hand, a pleasant jolt going through him when he pressed it away from him, bending it ever so slightly. He gave his own sigh into Sasha's face, she shuddered, breathing in his breath as he had hers. Never had she shown this kind of interest in him and maybe never would again. He stopped thinking.

Sasha's arm was now visibly moving under the sheet. He could imagine her fingers slipping and sliding through her juices, twirling around her hard little clit, nestled between shaved lips. But he didn't have time to think about any of those things, her face was too much for him to think about and take in. Her eyebrows were drawing together but her eyes remained relaxed and dreamy, looking into his, speaking to him with every twitch of her face and jagged breath.

"god, this feels good"

"I'm glad you're here with me"

"just keep doing this with me."

His own hand was stroking himself faster, his thumb rubbing over the head. His eyes never left hers.

Her breath started coming faster, fogging over his face with a scent that could only be her. Her chest started rising and falling in stuttering fits, her nipples straining out, little marks of lust. Her head was falling forward towards him and Quinton drifted forward to meet her. Their foreheads touched and that's all as they came together, gasping into the small space between their mouths

They quieted down, breathing deeply, catching their breath. Eventually they drew apart and looked at each other.

"That was new," Quinton said.

"Very," Sasha replied.

Silence.

And then laughter.