Watching Her Is My Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband watches as wife gets bent over a table.
2.3k words
4.4
155.6k
95

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktriniii
ktriniii
361 Followers

Michelle returned from the bathroom after about 15 minutes.

I was still in my seat watching secretly from behind the mirror, wondering what Sandy had meant when she asked; "Do you like the show so far?"

The implication that there is more to come, but what more could these people do to my drunk wife?

More to the point; what would she let them do?

Sandy handed me a drink & left the room. I was watching Michelle walking around the main room a bit confused & obviously looking for me.

She had straightened her dress, touched up her makeup & let her blonde hair out.

Michelle looked a million bucks as she made her way past the dance floor, turning heads all the way to a glass table the corner of the room opposite the bar.

I got up, walked through a door & into the next room. I sat in the last chair at the far end, literally three metres from my wife, who was still looking around trying to find me.

Why could I hear the music I thought to myself?

I noticed a couple open air vents in the window just below the ceiling, which allowed me to hear fairly clearly.

One of the waiters walked over to Michelle and handed her an orange drink in a tall thin glass. She smiled, thanked him & turned away as he walked back to the bar. Now she was facing the mirror & sipping her drink, oblivious to the fact I was looking her in the eyes.

Michelle touched up her lipstick, adjusted her mask & played subtly with her hair in the reflection. She was clearly enjoying herself because she was swaying her hips & humming along to the music, not realizing she was staring right at me.

I was so fixated on her beauty that I didn't even see them approach her, but soon Michelle was surrounded by three masked men.

"You're very sexy Blondie." The guy on the right said in a British accent, "Do you want to have some fun?"

"No thank you" Michelle replied, "I'm just waiting for my husband & then we're going home."

"But my friends & I want to fuck that pretty little ass of yours." He said lewdly as he reached behind & grabbed her ass. "You know you want it baby."

"Ewww don't!" Michelle snapped as she slapped his hand away. "Fuck off!"

"Now don't play rough babe," He said as he took her arm by the wrist & used his other hand to grab her ass again. "Your ass is what school boy's dream of when they jack off."

"Yuck!" She said pulling a sour face, "That's disgusting."

"What can I say? You look like a teacher babe" he continued, "...and I'm just a horny school boy who deserves an F!"

"You're a pig!" Michelle snapped at him, "Now let me go."

Michelle's other hand was holding her drink, so she was in a predicament as the other two guys closed in & crowded her space.

"Has your husband ever knocked on that pretty little back door?" The guy was becoming more vulgar, "Or do you tell him it's dirty?"

"I don't know..." Michelle started to speak but was cut off as the guy continued.

"You don't know what?" He smirked, "If your husband has thought about fucking you from behind?"

"I... never... huh!" Michelle stuttered.

"Don't worry baby, he has dreamt of it ever since you met" He cut her off again. "Men love nothing more than turning little princesses just like you into anal fuck-sluts!"

Michelle's mouth dropped open in shock, "My god. That's disgusting!" She turned & looked at him. "You're a horrible pig!"

"Damn right, & you're my dirty little fuck-slut!" he said as he leaned in and kissed her.

The kiss lasted for about 3 seconds before Michelle pulled her face away. "Don't, I don't want to." She said annoyed.

Her mouth dropped open again, she let out a gasp. Her eyes were wide open & staring straight at me because the guy pulled her hand to his exposed 9 inch cock & rubbed it hard on his crotch.

"Relax, it won't bite." He said smiling as his other hand started groping her ass. "You love all this attention, don't you slut?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Michelle said confused as one of the other men placed his hand on her right breast. "Please stop, I don't want to."

"If you don't want to, then why are you playing with my cock?" The guy asked.

I looked down & saw that every time he rubbed Michelle's hand on his dick, he released the grip on her wrist. She was now stroking his cock by herself. Each time her hand moved down the shaft, her fingers gripped tighter.

His other hand was sliding up the front of her thigh, lifting her black cocktail dress higher each time & exposing the tops of her black stockings.

The guy beside her was pinching her nipple through the thin fabric of the dress, as the guy behind walked away to the corner. I watched him as he started to drag the glass table closer.

Michelle's stockings were briefly but regularly on display as her assailants molested her body. The guy was whispering in her ear, but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

He had worked both his hands high under her dress and was simultaneously playing with her front & back

"Do you like me rubbing your pussy slut?" he said.

Michelle sounded meek & spoke quietly. "Yes."

"And what about when I put my finger here?" She gasped and shuffled forward a bit as he moved his other hand around on her ass. "Well teacher. Are you going to give me an A?"

Michelle looked ashamed while staring at her reflection & nodding reluctantly, as she agreed to the indecent proposal without saying a word.

"I'm going to let you suck my dick now slut." He said still rubbing her crotch, "That way I will be lubed up for when I slide it into your asshole"

Michelle was confused, drunk & had completely lost her inhibitions by this stage. He put his hand on her head & guided her as she knelt down in front of him without releasing the grip on his cock.

Slowly she lent forward & started to lick the tip of his dick. Sliding her mouth over the head, she used her tongue while her hand continued stroking his shaft.

The guy grabbed the back of her head, clenched his fingers & twisted her hair as he pulled her closer. "That's it slut, try to make me cum!"

Michelle was gradually taking more & more of this guys cock in her mouth. Deep-throating his shaft until she couldn't fit anymore in.

He was rough & pulled her closer. "Just breathe slut, you won't choke." He said as she began to gag.

After a few minutes he suddenly jerked her head back, pulling it away from his dick. "Stand up slut!" he demanded.

Michelle stood up and looked at him, waiting for her next instruction. 'Now show me those tits."

Michelle noticed that there were now about fifteen people standing around her as she looked around, unsure of this command. "I haven't got all day slut. Show me those tits!" He firmly said again.

Reluctantly, Michelle reached up and slid the spaghetti straps off her shoulders. She pulled the front of her black cocktail dress down & exposed her tiny pink nipples. They were hard & centered perfectly on her creamy white perky A-cup breasts.

My dick was like a rock as I watched my beautiful wife standing half naked in front of this crowd. I wanted to go out there & drag her away, but I was so turned on but the evening's events, that I needed to see more.

"Turn around & face the table" the guy instructed as she slowly turned around. "Now lift your dress & show me that sweet ass."

Michelle hiked her skirt up over her hips & held it in place. Her black thigh high stockings & garters attached looked amazing. She was now facing the growing crowd of onlookers.

They could see her shaved pussy through thin lace thong & I could see her perfectly formed ass as she stood like a statue waiting for her next instruction.

He walked up behind her & reached around to her chest. "These are fucking perfect." He said as he massaged her breasts & licked her neck for a few moments again whispering in her ear.

"Alright slut" He said stepping back & pointing to the glass table. "Bend over that table, spread your legs & raise that fine ass high."

As Michelle lent over the glass table & she was immediately startled by a guy lying on the floor looking straight up at her naked breasts. It didn't stop her as she spread her legs about two feet apart & waited.

The guy knelt down behind her & buried his face in her ass. Michelle's black lace thong was pulled aside as the guy started licking & tonguing her pussy & asshole like a hungry dog.

Michelle was resting on her elbows to start with, but she lowered her body onto the clear glass table as the pleasure became too much. With her breasts pressed onto the glass, she started moaning quite loudly & moving her hips in rhythm as he tongue-fucked her ass.

Because her eyes were closed, she didn't see the guy under table pull out a video camera. Everything he was filming was now displayed on a large cinema size screen above the bar.

Everyone in the room was now watching my wife having her ass eaten out from two angles. Half the crowd turned to watch the screen as he continued filming the action.

The guy soon stood up behind her & wiped his mouth. Like clockwork, one of the waiters walked over & handed him a small bottle of lubricant.

Hooking his index finger under the thin g-string of her thong, he again pulled it to one side. With his other hand, he squirted lube into the crack of her ass & then onto his rock hard cock before throwing the bottle & rubbing lube all over the shaft & head.

He rested his hand on the small of her back & gently pressed his thumb onto her puckered asshole as Michelle stared panting like she was short of breath..

Michelle relaxed more & slowly his thumb started to slide in. The digit moved beyond his nail, then the knuckle where he held it steady allowing her to get used to it.

"Tell me you like that slut." He said loudly. "Tell me you want it deeper."

"I ... like it." Michelle exhaled as she spoke, "Give me... uhhh... More..."

He continued to press his thumb farther into her asshole. I looked up at the screen & could see her staring right at the camera. Michelle's eyes were bloodshot & her face blushed pink as he worked his thumb in & out of he ass.

He moved closer behind her & removed his thumb. "I'll give you more you fucking slut."

Holding the head of his cock on her puckering asshole, he gripped her hips and began to push forward.

The head of his dick popped in, but he didn't push too much. Instead he again waited for Michelle's ass to relax and open up a bit more. This allowed her body to accept the invasion and made his insertion smoother.

Slowly but surly his cock was sliding farther into my wife's ass. He reached around & began to rub her clit until all 9 inches were buried deep inside her.

He began to slide in & out now, pumping her from behind & still talking. "You like that, don't you slut?"

On the big screen I could see Michelle's nipples were pressed flat onto the glass as she gripped tight to the sides of the table. "Yes, yes... ummmm... Yes!" She mumbled in a fit of bliss.

Her cheek pressed onto the cold glass. Drool started to leak from the corner of her mouth & her lipstick smeared on the glass.

He was getting faster now & slapping her butt cheeks like he was riding a horse.

"Tell me you love it slut!" He demanded. "Tell me I'm the best fuck you've ever had!"

"Ohhh... I... Uhhh... Ohhhh... I love it!" Michelle yelled out in short, sharp breaths. "Fuck me hard, fuck me hard, fuck me..."

His hands were firmly pressing down on her ass as he started fucking her harder. With short sharp thrusts, Michelle was lost in this strange world of pleasure, grinding her sweaty hips to his rhythm.

Most of the people were watching then big screen when the guy neared his climax & started to lose rhythm & pull out.

"Cum in me!" Michelle screamed out between thrusts. "I want... uhhh... Cum in my ass you prick!"

"Aaaarrr... Yesss! That's it you slut!" The guy grunted as he squeezed her hips, thrust forward & shot his load into my wife's ass.

"Ooooaaaahhhh!" Michelle moaned as her body went limp on the table like she had climaxed also. "Uuummmm... Yummm..."

He withdrew his cock until it popped out of her, followed by a river of creamy white cum.

I watched in amazement as her dilated pink anus started to spasm & contract. Michelle was leaning face first on the table exhausted, with her legs still straight & her ass in the air.

The guy lightly slapped her ass cheek when he walked away, leaving her breathing heavily, exposed & vulnerable in front of the crowd.

Two women walked over. They helped Michelle up, turned her around & sat her back down on the edge of the table.

The dress was still bunched around her waist as she sat there looking dazed & confused with her arms dangling limp at her sides.

I was wondering what was going to happen next, then one of the women leaned in & started passionately kissing Michelle on the lips.

To be continued...

ktriniii
ktriniii
361 Followers