Watching Her, Watching Us

Story Info
Our unexpected first go at exhibitionism.
2.7k words
4.33
44.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexlife
sexlife
12 Followers

I would like to share with you all a turning point in my married life, a moment that got us to explore public sex, watching others and eventually sharing each other. Perhaps I will share those stories later...

------------------------

Normally I couldn't stand 'dinner parties' with my wife's friends. But tonight things had gone well, there had been a few new people at the dinner and the hosts had accidently made the cocktails a bit strong which had really helped loosen everyone up. Instead of sitting politely listening to everyone chatting about things I had no interest in, I ended up sat next to a guy who also worked in motorsport, I was really engaged talking and got through more cocktails than I would have normally. He left quite early but the spirits helped me loosen up with Cathy's girlfriends and made a bit more effort to chat to them about their jobs and their families and ask questions and all the usual stuff but actually had a good time, even got away with some light flirting with one of them.

Fortunately we had left the car at home so we could both have a few drinks and get the train back, it was only an hour from South London to home and was much cheaper than getting a cab.

Cathy and I left at midnight, she was as drunk as I was, at one point slipping out of a high heel as she tried to make it up the steps on the platform bridge. I caught her by her arm and managed to keep her upright as I bent down to retrieve her shoe. I managed to place the shoe back over her foot, whilst taking my time to inspect her legs. She was wearing sheer skin coloured tights and a black skirt with a patterened edge at the hem. As always, even now with a flushed face and slightly messy hair, she looked stunning. Sophisticated but with a hint of sexiness that I would always be aware of. Her top showed off her beautiful pert breasts, but without giving too much away.

As I stood back up, she could see in my eyes what I was thinking and I leant in to kiss her.

She pulled back. "When we get home... if you are lucky, and I don't fall asleep. Not that you deserve it, I saw you flirting."

I kissed her anyway, and pulled her towards me with my arm around her. I used my fingers to caress her lower back. She responded with a flick of her tongue in my mouth and her hand pulled my closer. Our intoxication took over, the kiss became heavy and sexual and our hands started to run up and down each others bodies. Just as I was starting to get hard and she was grinding slightly against my leg I realised our train was pulling into the platform on the other side of the bridge. I didn't even attempt to get her to run in her heels. I picked her up and carried her carefully over the bridge and then just before the train doors closed managed to get both of us onto the train.

I collapsed into the seat, her across my lap, and took some deep breathes. She looked up at me

"My hero!" she said sarcastically, her words a little bit slurred, and then leant forward to kiss me againg, both her hands round my neck.

We kissed hard, and as she explored my mouth with her tongue, I slipped my left hand up her skirt, just onto her thigh and massaged her legs with my fingers.

We were well out of the station when she stopped kissing me, "Not sure what they put in those cocktails, but I cannot wait to get you home" she said, and got off my lap to reveal an obvious lump in my jeans.

"I'm going to sit opposite you so that we don't get ourselves into trouble" she said with a sexy grin as she moved to the seat across from me, then slipped off her shoes and placed her feet in my lap.

With her body to far away to be played with I began massaging a foot through her tights, I used both hands to push my fingers into the muscles of her foot, my fingers applying pressure where I knew she liked and could tell she was enjoying it as she closed her eyes, leaned her head back and bit her lip. Then she moved her other foot to one side so that I had a clear view up her skirt as she relaxed. I rubbed her foot for a few minutes, watching her face to see that she was enjoying it. After a couple of minutes her eyes opened suddenly,

"If I make you promise, will you stay in your seat?" She asked.

"Why? What are you thinking?" I replied.

"Just need to do some things..."

I looked at her sexy eyes, I could tell so much from the way she looked at me and knew that she was thinking something naughty.

"I promise" I said, eager to please.

She immediately moved the foot I had been massaging to the other side of me so that I was sat directly between her legs. Then she slid her hand into her skirt so that I could see it on top of her tights and began rubbing between her legs, not taking her eyes off mine.

My erection strained against my jeans as she began to play with herself. Her other hand moved up to her breast and then began to unbutton her blouse.

I looked towards the back of the carriage, and had a quick look behind, no-one was around. I assumed that the CCTV on trains couldn't see into the seats themselves, but didn't really care.

Cathy managed to undo 2 of the buttons on her blouse and take out one of her nipples from a sexy red bra that she knew I liked. She rolled her nipple between her fingers, pinched it and rubbed it, her mouth open, but her eyes closed. I saw her hand come out of her skirt and then back in, this time behind the tights and inside her knickers. I could see in her face how nice it felt. I sat back and took it all in, desperately wishing we had a shorter journey on the train so that I could get her home.

We'd had sex in public places before - parks, cars etc. but this felt especially bad. We were not hidden behind a bush, or parked somewhere quiet. We were exposed, and even though we weren't having sex, it was enough to get caught out. The bright interior lights lit up her gorgeous body as she writhed under her own touch.

She opened her eyes, suddenly aware of where she was and looked around sheepishly. Then seeing the coast was clear, stood up and removed her tights and knickers from under her skirt. She took the tights, folded them gently and placed them in her handbag, then the knickers she gave to me. They were red lace, matching her bra. And I could see moisture in the front.

I smelt the panties, they were musty and almost dripping with her juices. It reminded me of the many times I had spent between her legs. I wished I could taste her pussy now.

Looking around, she sat back down, her legs either side of me again and started to play with her pussy again. Now I could see everything, she had her clitoris between her fingers, rotating over the top of it, slowly, then faster.

Her pussy was wet and open, I could see it clearly up her skirt and without thinking I stood up to come over to her.

She opened her eyes, "No!" She said "You promised!" A sexy grin was on her face again as she teased me.

I had completely forgotten I was supposed to be sitting down but not wanting to stop the show I quickly sat back down.

"Now, as punishment, get your cock out" She was grinning again, her fingers still playing with her clit, her entire breast now out of the bra and being cupped by her other hand. "I want to see it, and imagine it is inside me".

It was not often my wife spoke to me like that, and while part of me did not want to get my cock out on a train, another part of me knew I had to play along and knew how turned on she was. I looked around the carriage again, there was no-one about, and my cock was desperate to get out of my jeans. I obeyed, undid my flies and took my hard dick out of my boxers.

Her eyes were wide. "That's better" she said and I watched as two of her fingers slipped easily into her pussy. She thrust them in and out and she stared at my cock. "Play with it for me" She said, clearly forgetting where she was.

I grabbed it by the base and started working it up and down. Appreciating how horny I was as I felt how sensitive my dick was. She watched me masturbate, licking her lips and working herself up into a frenzy, her fingers pumping in and out as she pulled and pinched her tits.

Then she took her hand away from her tits and crawled over to me, still with her fingers inside her wet snatch.

Before I could stop her, before I could care that I we were on a train her mouth was around my dick. And once my wife has my dick in her mouth I am powerless. Her lips were immediately doing their magic, her teeth gently needing my skin, her tongue slipping up and down the bottom of my cock. Then she would suck then end, flicking her tongue over the tip, then back deep into her mouth, her throat just opening to let me in. My head was back, my eyes closed, wondering how long I could possibly last before I would pump cum into her mouth.

I knew that's what she wanted, my cum inside her mouth, that was what would make her orgasm. Her hand was frantically working her pussy, but it was cock that she was thinking about, she must have been enjoying being on a train, knowing that we could get caught, knowing that we were in public.

It was then that I opened my eyes again, and immediately froze as I locked eyes with a young woman standing in the aisle. She looked shocked, almost upset, her hand was against her red face. But then slowly started to grin. My wife was completely unaware as she went at my dick, it's whole length deep inside her mouth. I didn't know where to look so stayed staring at the suprised girl. She wasn't looking at me but at my wifes head as it moved up and down.

I had expected the woman to run off, or at least give us some privacy because at that point I wasn't about to stop the fantastic blowjob my wife was giving me.

But she didn't run off, she looked me in the eyes again and smiled, then sat down calmly in the seat on the other side of the aisle. Still looking slightly confused, but clearly enjoying what she was watching.

I didn't know what to do, I should have told my wife, pulled her away and covered up, apologised to the woman for our behaviour and hoped she didn't call the police but I could feel my balls getting ready to cum, my dick didn't care that we had been caught, it had taken over. Cathy's hand was still inside her skirt, her wet knickers on the seat next to me.

The woman was watching the blowjob again, and I could tell she was enjoying the show. She watched saliva dripping onto my balls from my rock hard cock, she watched my wife on her knees, fingers inside her pussy, rocking back and forth as she tried to swallow my whole dick in her mouth. And as the woman watched her own hand rested onto her crotch. She was wearing a skirt, shorter than my wife's, but more suited to a girl of her age, she must have been in her early twenties whereas my wife was in her thrities. Unlike my wife who had beautiful long dark hair which she kept tied back, this woman had fairly short blonde hair, a very feminine face and deep brown eyes that were transfixed by our performance.

She lifted up her skirt and played with herself over her knickers, her bare legs were open as she looked back into my eyes.

Now I felt really confused, I was so turned on. I had my beautiful wife giving me a blowjob in a public place, a young girl touching herself and looking up at me and I didn't even start to think about how this might look if my wife turned around. How would I explain to her that I was watching a blonde stranger play with herself while Cathy was sucking me off.

And I didn't care, it was one of the most erotic moments of my life. I put my hands on my wifes head and fucked her mouth harder, while I watched the other woman slip a finger into her pussy.

It didn't take much longer, my wife was moaning, eating my dick like a maniac, the juice from her pussy dripping down her leg. I picked up her pants and held them under my nose, my other hand holding her head onto me. The girl opposite was using both hands on her pussy, legs spread apart so I could see everything as I erupted into Cathy's throat. She started to moan, then gag and pulled back, my sperm continued to pump into her mouth, then onto her face as she struggled to swallow. She looked up at me an orgasm rippling through her as the taste of my cum tipped her over the edge. I inhaled her scent from her panties, still ejaculating onto her cheek. And then I pushed her mouth back onto my hard cock so she could swallow the rest of my cum.

The girl opposite was also cumming hard. I could see her pussy start to pulsate, and her face was bright red. She grabbed her knickers and held them over her pussy as if to hide the orgasm that was taking place between her legs, and then liquid was forced out between her fingers through her knickers, squirting onto the floor of the carriage. The girl couldn't help but cry out a little as the orgasm took over and more juice sprayed out from between her legs. I had never seen a girl squirt in real life before and it was beautiful to watch.

I moaned to hide the noise, my dick still hard having just watched someone squirt in public and lifted up my wife to kiss her. She was smiling, a post orgasmic look of pleasure over her face. She wiped my cum off her cheek with the back of her hand and then kissed me. My eyes were open as I watched the girl opposite. She was suddenly very flustered. With an embarrassed look on her face she stood up to leave. Then she walked right up behind my wife as we were kissing and dropped something into my hand behind my wife's back. It was wet material, felt like cotton. The girl looked me in the eye as I kissed my wife. Winked, and then her face turned red again as she half ran out of the carriage.

With her gone, I focused on kissing my wife, harder now, then held up the soaked panties of the woman that she had left in my hand. I wasn't sure whether I kept them to tell my wife about what had happened, or because I wanted a souvenir to masturbate over, but I hid them in my jacket pocket. When we got home, my erection had never really gone down and I fucked my wife harder than I had done for a while. Thinking of what it would be like if someone was watching us and wondering if it would happen again...

The next day I told my wife about what had happened, and showed her the knickers. And that's when it all started...

sexlife
sexlife
12 Followers