Watching Him Edge

Story Info
Skype call where she watches him edge and then cum for her.
1.4k words
4.14
43.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers

I had the pleasure of hearing and watching him on cam again.

He came online and we were chatting a bit. Then I started noticing the images he was posting on his blog, and I knew from that what kind of mood he was in.

I switched over to my Mistress blog and began posting images that I knew would get him going more. Some were ones that he had posted, and I added some captions to them. I was hoping to really get him going, and to let him know that I was willing to play along.

After a while of us both posting images to our blogs, he finally said he had a bit more time to play and get on cam if I wanted. There was no hesitation, I wanted him on cam for me right away. I wanted to see him touching himself. I wanted to hear his slight gasps, whimpers and moans. I wanted to see his facial expressions and hear his moans of approval and pleasure as I told him what I wanted, and what I was doing.

I was enjoying thoughts of wearing latex gloves. Of oiling his cock up and giving him a teasing hand job. This led to me putting a pair on. I love the feel of the material on my hands, the sounds they make as I rub my hands together. As I watched him stroke himself, I began to get more and more turned on as I imagined if it were my latex gloved hands doing the caressing, stroking and teasing.

I began to slowly rub my clit. The latex material felt so soft and so good as I slowly rubbed in a circular motion on my nub. With my other hand, I rested my middle finger at my opening, and then slowly pushed it in. I let out a soft sigh as I did so. He heard the noise and asked if I was touching myself. Quietly I replied, "mmhmm".

At this point, he still had the cam positioned so it was on his face. He said he was so hard, and I said I wanted to see. He tilted the cam down a bit so I could see his big hard cock in all its glory, and could still see the lower part of his face. Seeing his cock in his hand is always such a turn on, and always kind of sad for me. Sad, because, in that moment, I wanted nothing more than to feel him pushing that beautiful hardness deep into me. I wanted him here with me. I wanted to feel him enter me slowly. To feel all that hardness stretch me and fill me up.

I asked if he had got close to wanting to cum, and he said a couple of times he had and had eased up. This was one of our favorite things. Him stroking lightly, teasing. Edging himself and then stopping. Sometimes I would have him look at porn and edge for a while, and then send him off to bed with no release. I loved the idea of him lying in bed, trying to go to sleep with a throbbing hard on that was so close to spilling his seed. Him being told not to touch it at all while he tried to drift off to sleep.

This time, however, there would be release. For my pleasure. I wanted to hear and see him have his release, because I knew it would send me over the edge and cause my own release. First though, I had to make him tease. Make him work for it. I really wanted him suffering and begging for release before I allowed it.

He stood so that I could really focus on his stroking. He was getting so close, but I wasn't ready yet. I told him to stop stroking, and he obeyed. I could see his hand was itching to grab his cock again, but I didn't allow it. After a minute, I told him to stroke again. He was good, and gave a "thank you Mistress."

After a bit of stroking, I had him stop again. Then continue after a minute. I told him to slow his strokes down, to which he had some issues doing. He would have had no issues with it if I had been there, because his hands would have been bound, and I would have been doing the stroking and teasing.

This went on a few times. Each time I told him to stop, he obediently released his cock and dropped his hand to his side. I watched as his hand would slightly clench and unclench. I wondered if he even knew his hand was doing that, or if he was so lost in the moment of pleasure and denial.

Men think they don't have as many sexy parts to their body as females do. I can assure you, men have just as many sexy parts. I'm an arm girl personally. I love nice toned arms on guys. That being said, there are times when I find male hands sexy as well. There are men who have very nice, masculine hands, and it can be quite the turn on, imagining those hands touching and grabbing you.

In that moment, watching his hand at his side, clenching like that, it was such a turn on for me. I almost didn't want to let him touch again. Just so I could keep watching his internal struggle, all with the motions of that one hand. At the same time, I wanted him to continue stroking, because I do so love the sight of watching him touch and stroke his cock.

I gave him permission to touch himself again, and I could tell he was getting so close to the edge again. He started begging me to let him cum. I wasn't ready for my release yet, and told him to stop. He did, but it was too close that time, and a couple of drips escaped from him. I was secretly smiling and laughing to myself over the thought of him having a ruined orgasm.

After a moment, when I was sure the edge had eased up a bit, I had him continue. This is where time and lateness of the hour intrude on our fun. I knew he needed to go to bed, as did I. So I knew if I was going to let him have release, it would have to be soon.

I let him continue without stopping him anymore. I gave him the permission he had been begging for. I love the sound of his moans. I love listening to him almost more than watching the act itself. It just does it for me. I listened and I watched, eagerly wanting to hear and see him explode. I told him to cum for me, and he gave me a, "yes Mistress." On cue, he sent himself over the edge and pumped out his seed for me.

I wish we had more time to play. I ended up focusing on being the Mistress rather than focusing on myself. Which, I didn't mind at all. His pleasure and happiness made me extremely happy and proud. I was thrilled when he said it was fun. I could tell he was happy and enjoyed playing for me. That was enough for me. I sent him off to bed, telling him to sleep well.

I was still turned on from watching and listening to him though. I could still see and hear him in my mind. I began to touch and play again. I still had my blog opened on my screen, with all the images and gifs we had been posting. There were lots of teasing hand job ones, some up close penetration ones, and some with the male ejaculating.

With all of those images, and the image of him stroking and cumming for me, I began to rub my clit harder and to slide my finger in faster. I imagined him going down on me and his mouth devouring me. I imagined his cock was in me, so big and hard, filling every inch of me. Faster I rubbed and finger fucked myself, bringing myself to the edge. In my mind, I could feel him thrusting harder, sending me over the edge. I bit down on my lip and moaned out as my orgasm finally washed over me. I continued to slide the now soaked latex covered finger in and out, and up and down my slit for a moment. Then finally with a happy sigh, I stopped and removed the gloves from my hands.

I had a fun playful night, but I was exhausted. It was time for me to shut down and go to bed as well.

Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers