Watching It Grow

Story Info
Learning from plants.
2k words
4.19
10.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Watching it grow.

Taking my morning jog I got to know the local sights and sounds which for me, as a writer, made for interesting notes as soon as I got home, jotting down anything that struck my eye that I could possibly use.

Foremost in my notes were the obvious love and passion Cecilia had for her beautiful garden, breathing in the multiple scents of the flora there, the way it was all set out in apertures of light crazy paving and small trellises.

It came to the point that every morning I just had to take a quick break and just stand there taking it all in. Usually Cecilia was there tending her roses, cutting off the dead heads and I don't know what.

One morning she saw me looking, and feeling a trifle ominous I apologised for staring, but mentioning that I was just so taken back by her wondrous garden.

"It has to be the best in the village" I complimented and she smiled gently and thanked me for noticing

"I have seen you jogging past almost every morning and admire you for your devotion to keeping fit. My name is Cecilia by the way, and yours?"

I was thrilled that her response was friendly and told her it was 'Peter' but she could call me Pete if she wanted to.

"Okay Pete, there is no short name for mine that I like so I usually stick to Cecilia."

"It deserves full mention" I returned realizing I was flattering her. Well for an older lady she was rather nice, like the garden she tended I wanted to take a second look, and a third and fourth and ...

"Like to come in for a coffee, Pete?" she asked interrupting the silence. "You must be parched with all that jogging.

I thanked her for her invitation and added I would love to. She sort of waved her little finger indicating for me to follow her around the side of her bungalow where I saw another array of beautiful Dahlias and Fuchsias, all looking as bright and cheery as those in the front.

"I do hope you don't think am in the habit of inviting strange men into my home, but seeing that you were so complimentary and handsome I thought I just had to. Pete."

I laughed and said I don't think that at all and anyway, seeing her almost every morning it was like I knew her.

"Shall I make a confession, since we feel so comfortable with each other. Pete?"

"Be my guest" I invited.

"Well, knowing your morning habit by now I ensure I am in the garden at 8am!"

"My heart was pounding - and why I could not say, I expect it came as rather a surprise coming from an older woman, it was hard to tell how old because Cecelia looked so good, she had a lovely slim figure with all the feminine curves you'd expect in a twenty year old, but working on the adage that one never asks how old a woman is I'd say she was about fifty, which made her about 16 years my senior.

"You certainly cherish your garden" I said after she invited me to sit at the kitchen table.

"I love it, keeps my mind occupied after my late husband's passing, he loved it too, I suppose one of the reasons I keep it up is as a tribute to him, he was a designer you know, a set designer in Pinewood studios, did much of the sets for the Bond movies and lots more."

"Really" I said telling her I was a writer and had done a few odd film scripts.

We seemed instantly to hit it off and we soon got to sharing things that had taken place in our lives. I had something in common with Cecelia, the fact that my partner had died five year back with cancer so we were easily able to understand the stresses and strains of missing a partner you have loved for so long, in her case 30 years we had only been together for ten years, although Ann and I had known each other for five years before we moved in together...

"Well I had better be off, don't want to hold you back from what you have to do, Cecilia."

She smiled and said she was in no hurry if I wasn't, that it was near lunch time and I was welcome to ham and eggs if I liked.

I looked at my watch not believing nearly four hours had passed by. Seemed to me we were really in a good stead for a very exciting and new relationship. But would I mind that with a woman that much older than I , and from her point of view would she like someone younger?

"Pete, pull yourself together now, she maybe is quite happy just to be friends" I said to myself.

I was glad she asked me to stop for lunch, good job it was my day off though. there was something about her magnetism that appealed to me.

She made me a mean homemade bolognaise and I had not been so spoilt at the table since I can't remember when!

Afterwards she invited me to inspect her back garden: "Where I grow all my vegetables" she advised but these days there is only mainly me to consume them and I end up giving to my neighbors. But I spend a lot of time just sat in the veranda or outside if it's nice watching the plants, the coming and going of the birds and the butterflies and bees, I am in my element and you know it is true what they say; that one is next to God in the garden."

I took in her wonderful relaxed charisma, she had lovely deep set and meaningful eyes and I really felt myself warming to her, she was so very attractive and appealing and I was thinking just how nice it would be with an older woman in every way, because she had the vitality and the freshness of a woman so much younger and when she finally told me she was 54 I was so surprised.

"There I don't suppose you will want to know me now" she said looking a tiny bit glum and as if by instinct I found myself kissing her cheek and telling her not to be so silly.

That brightened her up alright! The glum look instantly changed and she looked to me and gave me such a wonderful embracing smile and a great big hug and I felt already my feet were truly underneath the table.

"Come, take a gander in my greenhouse" she said taking my hand and guiding me, I liked that somehow, I felt I belonged and that was just the medicine I needed after five long years of mourning Ann.

"If it is not too hot I sit on that little stool down there for ages and feel I can watch the plants grow. Like outside in the vegetable garden right now, each day I am picking runner beans, they do grow so fast and I am sure if I took the time I could actually see them growing.

"You do have a wonderful crop of tomatoes" I said.

"Try one, she said, I will vouch they are the juiciest tomatoes you have ever tasted/"

I did and she was right!

"And the cucumbers" I added;" They are beautiful. She grasped one with her slender fingers indicating by running another finger down the fruit with her other hand, just how much is had grown since yesterday. "It was only about seven inches then but now I would reckon about ten, what say you Pete?"

It was those eyes again. The way she handled the fruit and then turned to glance at me in a certain expression that had me hoodwinked putting it mildly.

So much was the effect she was having on me that I wondered if she realized I was growing.

That is how it was. As if everything she said had a sexual connotation, me wondering if she was aware of that or if it was just her way, The way she touched that cucumber and squeezed the ripe grapes sent a certain electrical current and shudder down my spine that I had never experienced since the early days I spent with Ann.

For a brief moment she seemed to be looking downward and I felt surely she had seen me growing.

"It is the spice of life, I really do think it is just to understand how a garden grows and all the elements which do together to cause that certain cause and effect, a karma in action.

I smiled trying to hide my embarrassment and still not understanding why Cecelia made me feel that way. She said later she would make me a fresh cucumber sandwich if I would like that and even then, the way she looked up at me, I being about a foot taller than she, was stimulating, her scent, everything, she was all woman and no mistake but I was still not sure if she wanted me more than just a friend, or was I being that naive? it was just that although I have been chatted up by lots of younger women I have never from an older one - and I guess that is what made it all the more exciting, here was an experienced woman sure enough and I came to the conclusion that yes she knew exactly the erect she was having on me when she spoke her next sentence

"I do find it so very wonderful and God inspired just how plants grow:- I feel a certain warmth as I do now watching you grow Pete."

I was all aghast. Then she had seen me, well of course she had, she was a women, women l knew these things and just how they can manipulate a guy, well in her case I didn't mind being manipulated one bit.

"You have no need to be embarrassed, not with me. Pete" she whispered in such a sexual undertone which made my growth more prominent. " I take it as a real compliment and I am truly flattered, when one reaches my age it is easy to imagine you have lost your ability to attract a guy, so I feel very happy about that - and on that note if you don't mind. May I suggest we retire to the bedroom so I can sample my newly grown fruit?"

The next hour was the most beautiful experience I have ever had with a woman and I soon discovered just how she enjoyed watching me grow, with a little help here and there, especially with the so sensual touch of finger tips, lips and sweet kisses.

"You are lovely Pete" she whispered. If only you knew just what a tonic this all is to me."

We kissed French style and she was so warm and wholesome, I was so ready to go further but she said if I didn't mine, could we leave that until our second meeting, it was just that she was old fashioned enough to think the first time was not right to go the whole hog as she pout it with a wry smile but she offered to ensure my gratification would be remedies with a good frisk and sensual working of my growth. My rescue remedy always works" she ensured.

So afterwards I do believe she was teasing, which excited me, when she said: "Oh! Look, poor darling, it has dwindled some."

I must have looked disappointed because she comforted me by saying that given a little bit of TLC and, like her plants, she would be watching it grow and maybe plant its seed tomorrow.

That is just fine I said feeling so happy and chilled after her rescue remedy.

I have plenty more to write about indeed.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers