Watching Lucy

Story Info
New neighbor enjoys voyeur relationship.
2.4k words
4.43
35.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a subdivision that has many homes built exactly alike. The home straight across the street was the same exact model as mine except it had the reverse layout that mine did. This meant that all the windows and doors were straight across from each other. I never gave any thought to this until the home across the street was sold. The new owner was a woman my age. She was nice to look at, so I made an effort to introduce myself as soon as I could.

Our first meeting was when she came out to do some yard work. She had on a pair of old shorts and a tank top. Her name was Lucy and she just moved to the state. She had been married for 20 years and widowed for 3 years. My assessment of us being the same age was right. I was less than a year older. Of course, she pointed out that she was a year younger. I told her that I had been married for 15 years when my wife decided she liked her girl friend more than she liked me. I told Lucy that I made a joke about being willing to share the two of them, but the two them didn't think that was funny.

All the time I was talking, Lucy was pulling weeds and cleaning the yard up. She was on her knees and would bend over giving me a pretty good look at her tits. She had a bra on, but I could see most of them. She caught me leering and asked me what color her eyes were. I saved my ass by saying that you have one blue eye and one that was blue with some brown in the pupil. She smiled and said she was sorry for assuming I was leering. I confessed that I really was, but her two tone eyes had caught my attention first.

That was the end of our first meeting. The next day I was working on the car, or should I say under it. Now, I have a habit of wearing shorts and a tee shirt all the time. I usually go commando when working around the house. Lucy came over to see what I was working on. She too had on shorts and a halter top. The shorts were somewhat baggy. I had my head and chest under the car when she came up. I had my knees bent and I am sure she had a wonderful view of my balls. She waited a few minutes before announcing her presence. I slid out from under the car and she handed me an iced tee. I stayed on my back for a moment to look up at her. I could see the white cloth of her panties, but not much more. I then got into a sitting position with my knees up. She moved from my side to directly in front of me. She had on sunglasses so it was difficult to tell if she was looking directly at my crotch or if she was looking at my face. So I open my legs a little so she could get a look at my cock. She stopped talking for a second and said that I could drop off the glass when I was done. She had more yard work to do and left. I finished working under the car and went in the house to clean up.

Like I said, my house faced her house so that all the windows lined up. I went into my bedroom and stripped for a shower. I noticed that Lucy had gone into the house. I was standing in front of my window butt naked. It had been two years since someone lived in Lucy's house, so I never bothered to pull the shades. I notice her blinds in her bedroom were closed except for one that was slightly tilted. When I looked directly into the window, the one blind suddenly moved back to being straight. I thought that if she liked a show, I would give her one. I took my shower and when I came out, I dried myself in front of the window. I made sure that I gave her a clear view of my cock and ass. I dressed and went down stairs.

I went into the garage and Lucy came out. I notice she had changed into a pair of shorts that flared out at the leg and had on a tank top. And being able to see her nipples from across the street, I assumed she didn't have a bra on either. I took her iced tea glass back to her and along with two cold beers. She thanked me for returning the glass and invited me into the backyard. She took her beer and took a drink. Somehow, she managed to have the bottle spill on her top. Yep, she was braless. Those nipples poked out nicely. I sat on a lawn chair while she sat in front of me on the ground. She was sitting the same way I was earlier in the day with her legs apart. She wasn't wearing any panties now and I could see the dark pubic hair. She obviously didn't shave. Much to my delight, she stretched her legs and I got a full view of her pussy. Needless to say, my cock was starting to grow. For the second time, she spilled beer on the front of her. At that time, she announced that she would have to take a shower and was going in. She smiled and thanked me for the beer.

I am not the smartest tool in the shed, but I took that as an invitation to head to my bedroom so see what would happen. To my delight, her blinds were up and the light was on. There she was with her back to me. She stripped naked and went into the shower. I waited patiently for her to come out. She then appeared in front of the window stark naked. She smiled as she slowly lowered the blinds. That was one nice body. That was the start of our voyeur affair.

I decided to remodel my master bathroom. I asked Lucy to come over to give me her ideas for the project and to get some redecorating ideas. My real plan was to make sure she knew that I would be showering in the front bathroom while the master bath was being reworked. The first thing she did was remove the blinds and curtains from the front bathroom. She smiled and said I could put a towel around me if I didn't want to "let anyone see me" while she shopped for my new window decorations. I told her I was a morning shower person and it would be difficult for anyone from the street to see in the window. She told me she was a night time shower person. I took notes.

I got up in the morning. It was still dark, so I went into the other bathroom for my shower. I turned the light on and much to my delight, I could see Lucy was awake. I took my clothes off and got in the shower. When I was done, I stayed naked while I shaved. I decided to piss and did so facing the window. As I shook my cock, it started to get hard. I stroked my dick for a few minutes and finally shot a full load into the toilet. At that point, I could see the door open in Lucy's bathroom and then close. Then the light in her room came on. So she had been watching.

I waited patiently for evening. About 10:30, Lucy's bedroom light came on. I had the lights off in my bedroom and had a great view as she took her clothes off. She faced the window and rubbed her tits and slowly moved a hand down to her pussy. She then turned and walked away. Her bedroom light went off and the bathroom across from the one I showered in this morning came on. So I moved to my new peep site. Lucy got into the shower. After a few minutes, she came out and put shaving cream around the out side of her pubes. She then shaved the sides until she had a cute little strip of hair down the middle of her pussy. She sat on the sink and lathered up her slit. She then shaved her pussy lips clean. She washed of the soap and slid two fingers into her cunt. She rubbed her tit with the other hand. Judging by her movement, she had one hell of an orgasm. My dick got hard and I jacked off in the dark. I think she knew I was there because she sat naked on her sink the entire time I was stroking my cock. After shooting my load, we both went back into our bedrooms. Lucy had wrapped a towel around her waist, walked topless to the window and pulled the shade.

I decided it was time to ask Lucy out. Much to my surprise, she said no. I asked her why and she said wasn't ready to date, but she liked our new relationship from afar. I agreed that I found it very stimulating. She said she wanted to continue to watch and see how things progressed before she was ready for the next step.

For the next couple of weeks, the two of us would take turns visiting each other while working around the house. Lucy took great pleasure in bending over to show me her titties or opening her legs while sitting to show me her pussy. Then she would look at my crotch to see if my cock had started to grow. I always got a cute little smile when she achieved her goal.

Each morning I would take my shower and could see her silhouette in the back of her bathroom. I always finished my routine be jacking off facing the window. In the evening, she would take her time drying off after showering knowing I was standing and watching her. Her hand would always find her pussy and she would masturbate so I could see her face as she came.

One Saturday morning, Lucy came over and said she needed some help. She had on a dress that buttoned down the front and all the buttons were buttoned. She said she needed to put the boxes of unused items from her move into her attic. Her plan was that she would climb the pull down ladder in her garage and sit at the top. I would then climb up the first couple of steps and hand her the box. I told her to give me a few minutes to put some work clothes on and I'd be over.

I put my shorts and tee shirt on (and nothing else) and went over. Lucy was waiting. The dress she had on was now unbuttoned to just below her pussy. She smiled as she started up the ladder. I looked up and could see she didn't have any panties on. I was enjoying the view when she turned around on the ladder, opened her legs to give me a great view. She sat down on the attic floor with her legs apart and asked me to hand her the first box. When I climbed the ladder, her pussy was fully exposed. I handed her the box and she leaned over to put it towards the back of the attic. When doing this, she opened her legs so far, I could see the juices on her pussy lips. She asked for the next box and repeated the motion. My cock was rock hard and sticking straight up. I noticed she had undone another button, so the only thing keeping the dress on was the last button between her tits. There were only two boxes left, so I was hoping that final button would find its way open. I took the next to last box up and sure enough, her dress was now fully unbuttoned. Her tits were still covered, but her pussy was wasn't. Lucy smiled and said I better hurry and get that last box. When I got up the ladder, the dress was now off and she was sitting there naked. She smiled and said she had watched from afar long enough. It was now time for the relationship to get closer.

I pulled off my tee shirt and dropped my shorts to the floor below. I lowered my head between her legs and started to lick her pussy. She had a sweet pussy. She must have shaved that morning because she was smooth. She leaned back and played with her titties as I sucked her pussy. I opened her lips to give me full access to her hole. I put my tongue in as far as I could. She came hard on my face. She then told me to stand on the last step of the ladder so my cock would be at face level. She took my cock into her mouth and slowly moved her head down on it. Her hands were fondling my balled as she slowly sucked my cock. Her tongue was working its way around the tip of my dick and I told her I was ready to cum. She pulled my cock from her mouth and stroked it with her hand. I shot my load into her mouth and on her face. I looked at Lucy and told her that she was right. It was worth the wait to watch this.

We were now both naked in the attic with the garage door open. I told Lucy that we needed to make love and do it now. I climbed down the ladder and she followed. Just then, one of the neighbors came by walking the dog. We both hurried into her house laughing about flashing another neighbor. Lucy and I made sweet love the rest of the day.

(As a footnote, Lucy and I married later that year. We sold my house to a nice couple about our age. Lucy convinced me that whenever we made love in our bedroom, we should have the lights on and the shades open. After all, we both liked being watched.)