Watching Mom & Grandma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The day after Thanksgiving is traditionally called Black Friday for it is the busiest shopping day of the year. But the only thing Farah, Quinn and Monica Coulter were shopping for that day were more innovative ways to enjoy each other's bodies to the fullest in our taboo temple of incestuous passion; and boy did we find them! And we spent the remainder of the weekend exploring them, and each other in ways that a mother, daughter and granddaughter were never intended to. Except for trips to the kitchen for replenishing nourishment, taking steamy hot showers just to rinse off the spent sex or for the occasional call of nature, the three of us remained in our sanctum of forbidden passion the entire weekend. We never even so much as dressed; and in one form or another, never ceased making love.

Finally, Sunday morning slipped into Sunday afternoon and Grandma had to begin preparing for her journey back to New York that evening. The three of us took a final scalding hot shower together and professed our eternal devotion to each other as a triad of lovers; sealing it with a three way kiss of indescribable tenderness and primal sexuality. Dressing for the first time since Thursday afternoon, Mom and I cuddled in each other's arms as we watched Grandma send for her limo and pack her bags in the guest room which she never slept in.

The doorbell rang promptly at five o'clock on the dot and Grandma's bags were carried out to the sparkling white limousine by the stocky young driver. Embracing my mother and I one at a time; placing a soft, but deeper than was appropriate in public kiss on the lips, Grandma then embraced us both simultaneously.

"Now, I can expect you both to be at the lodge in Aspen the day before Christmas, right?" Grandma asked.

"How about the day before that?" Mom chirped.

"Even better." Grandma replied.

"Mrs. Coulter?" It was the limo driver; Grandma whirled around to face him.

"Yes?"

"The gifts you requested." He said as he handed my grandmother two fairly small, but beautifully and brightly wrapped Christmas presents.

"Oh thank you so much!" Grandma told him. "I'll be ready in just one second."

"Take your time, madam." He told her and sauntered away.

Grandma spun around and handed one of the gifts to me and the other to Mom; double checking the tags to be sure she'd given the right box to the right lady, Grandma kissed us both on the cheek.

"Now, don't open these until my limo is out of sight." She instructed.

"We don't have to wait until Christmas?" Mom chirped.

"Certainly not!" Grandma retorted. "Where would the fun be in that?"

With a rather seductive grin, Grandma kissed both Mom and I quickly on the lips again.

"I love you both with all that I am." Grandma said.

"And we love you." Mom replied.

"See you at Christmas." Grandma said and then hurried to her limo.

"Bye Mom."

"Bye Grandma."

Grandma waved a final farewell and then disappeared into the backseat of the magnificent stretch limousine. The driver closed the door behind her, hurried around to the driver's door and climbed inside. A moment later, the limo turned the corner of our block and vanished from our view with me and Mom waving the whole time.

Mom and I slowly dropped our arms to our side, stood motionless and silent for a long moment, gazed warmly at each other, smiled and then like a couple of gluttonous children on Christmas Morning, tore open our gifts; and what we each had received left us both in a temporary flux of astonishment.

My gift: A submissive collar and a silk blindfold.

Mom's gift: The matching leash.

And along with our gift, there was a note beneath each in the box.

My note said: Obey your mistress.

Mom's note said: Love your sub.

Mom and I once again stood motionless on the front porch of our home in Scottsdale, Arizona on the Sunday evening after Thanksgiving and just stared at the gifts my grandmother had just given us. Finally I heard Mom scoff as she studied her gift and mine.

"Only in the Coulter family." She said.

"Totally." I replied.

My gaze slowly lifted to Mom's face and I caught the dazzling sparkle of her gorgeous emerald eyes. Then, as if we could both hear the voice of our beautiful family matriarch speaking the words she'd written in the notes, Mom's face filled with a seductive smile.

"So..." She whispered. "Shall we go play with our new toys, my pet?"

"Yes, my Mistress."

Sharing a laugh, Mom then took me by the hand and led me into the house, gently closing the front door behind us.

And needless to say, neither of us could wait for the coming of Christmas.

***

Twenty-two years have now passed since that incredible Thanksgiving; and I'll bet you are dying to know what has happened in the lives of Farah, Quinn and Monica Coulter in that time. Well, since you asked...

Mom and I of course traveled to Aspen that Christmas and in the secluded tranquility of the Rocky Mountains in the dead of winter, three generations of Coulter women practically incinerated each other in the lustful heat of incestuous sexual passion; making love to each other in ways never intended by the laws of nature. A couple of days before New Years, the three of us flew to New York to celebrate the arrival of a new year and also so that Mom could meet with her publisher. And it was during that stay in New York that I truly fell in love with my grandmother as no granddaughter ever should, as she and I were left alone to explore each other while Mom tended to business. My grandmother is the most amazing lover; and she provided me an afternoon of the most intense physical pleasure I'd ever experienced. And later that night, I turned that sexual frenzy loose on my mother; forever sealing our bond.

Mom and I returned to Phoenix in early January and settled into our new life as a couple. The following June, I graduated from High School with honors. Grandma flew out for the commencement ceremony, both she and my mother delivered special commencement speeches and were praised to the rooftops for their wonderful examples to all young women everywhere. I couldn't help but chuckle; if these people only knew what goes on amongst us Coulter girls when the lights go out at night. I suppose it goes without saying that Grandma, Mom and I celebrated my high school graduation with a raw, unbridled sexual frenzy all weekend long.

Though I wanted to attend college in Arizona so that I could be close to my mother and our layer of incestuous passion; Mom insisted that I should go to school out of state. She also stipulated that I should choose a college that was far away from Grandma as well. So that fall, I entered the University of Michigan; rather clever if you ask me, as Michigan is where both Mom and Grandma were born and they both seemed to admire the "subtleness" of my choice. Still, I didn't really understand why Mom wanted me to go to school so far away from her and from Grandma; that is until I returned home for Thanksgiving break during my first year.

As the saying goes, absence does make the heart grow fonder! And the sex even more phenomenal; for the second Thanksgiving that Grandma, Mom and I spent together in our sanctum of taboo lesbian lust made the first one look like a Sunday school picnic! And it was during our second incestuous feast of Thanksgiving that a plan took shape in my mind. I wanted to have a child of my own and I wanted to be the same age as my mother when she had me. So, over the next three years, I overloaded myself with my regular studies, summer school and internships so that I might accumulate enough semester hours to graduate a year early with a degree in Architecture; and I succeeded in graduating early.

I also succeeded in becoming pregnant.

Mom and Grandma flew to Ann Arbor, and just like my high school graduation, both of them delivered special commencement addresses, both received honorary degrees from the university and the three of us then celebrated my college graduation at the age of twenty with another weekened of raw and uninhibited sexual frenzy.

And that's when I told them.

As the three of us snuggled together in an entanglement of sweaty arms and legs; softly caressing and fondling each other's naked bodies, I told them that I wanted more than anything to be a mother; and to carry on the family tradition, so to speak. I assured them that I had taken all the proper steps to ensure a healthy child through artificial insemination. After the initial shock of my news and expressing some slight misgivings, my two beautiful matriarchs quickly came to treasure the idea; and to see it as a gift I was giving them. The remainder of that night is a total blur of unbridled passion as Mom and Grandma made love to me in a way that has never been repeated.

The only thing I couldn't really control was the gender of my baby; all we could do about that was hope and pray. But regardless of whatever the sex might turn out to be, the three of us would love, honor and treasure my child as any child is meant to be. Nine months later, at the age of twenty-one; with both Mom and Grandma at my side, I gave birth to my first and only child; a seven pound, six ounce little girl who I crowned with the name Selena Miranda Coulter. The date was February 14th. Yes, my baby girl was born on Valentine's Day; nineteen years ago today as a matter of fact.

And so here I sit, curled up on the love seat in my mother's bedroom suite with my now forty year old body wrapped in a silk robe; scribbling out the final lines of my story as I gaze upon the gorgeous naked bodies of my now sixty year old mother Quinn and my nineteen year old daughter Selena as they lay entwined in a deep romantic slumber in my mother's bed. Just like that long ago Thanksgiving Day, three generations of Coulter women consummated their burning incestuous passion for each other in a frenzied lesbian threesome; only now, Quinn Coulter was the grand matriarch of the family and I am the woman shared equally by the woman that bore me and the woman I bore. But now I feel tears stinging my eyes as I think of my dear grandmother; just as I had earlier this night as I watched my mother consecrate her incestuous bond with her granddaughter by taking a strap-on to her; just as my grandmother had done to me so many years ago.

Tragically, Farah Coulter is no longer with us. She passed away after a short bout with cancer at the age of seventy-seven; just four years ago now when I was thirty-six. I miss her terribly! And there were times that I did not think my mother would survive the loss. But as I look upon my beautiful mother now; sleeping soundly in her bed with her beloved granddaughter curled up intimately against her, I see my grandmother in both of them. My mother is still the sexiest woman alive; her body is still a luscious and immaculate temple of sexuality and carnal desire that I worship and feast upon with more incestuous hunger than ever before. Mom's once long auburn hair has now faded into the exact shade of pearlescent silver that my grandmother possessed and she has masterfully taken up the reigns of the Coulter family matriarch with wondrous finesse and divine elegance.

And then, there is my darling daughter Selena, who is the spitting image of both her grandmother and great grandmother in almost every respect; including the hypnotic smile, the creamy white alabaster skin, the statuesque and curvaceous hour glass figure and the gorgeous maim of full and flowing auburn hair down to her shoulder blades. And her eyes, believe it or not, are the most mystical of all; for her right eye is glacier blue and her left eye is emerald green. Is it any wonder that I fell deeply in love with my own daughter? I raised Selena as my mother raised me and her mother raised her; she was my first, my last and my all. Mom and I kept our relationship a secret from her; deciding to let Selena come to us if fate so directed her. Selena and I lived in our own home; my career as an architect more than provided for anything and everything Selena could have ever needed or wanted and Mom visited us often. And just like her mother and grandmother before her, Selena fell into the clutches of forbidden fantasy and incestuous desire. And last night, she literally attacked me; ravaging me with a primal sexual hunger and a taboo lust of the ages.

"Momma?" I hear my baby girl speak now.

"Yes, my darling?" I reply as I look up to find the immaculate naked body of my daughter standing before me.

Shoving my notepad aside, Selena curls up into my lap, pulls open my robe and takes my right nipple deep into her mouth. I cradle her head in my hands as she suckles upon me; combing my fingers through her silky auburn hair; the hair of her grandmother.

"Oh my baby..." I moan tenderly. "Mommy loves you so much."

My head rolls back in utter ecstasy and my eyes flutter in euphoric bliss as my daughter wrestles my robe off my shoulders and down my arms. My hands stroke her lush body; reveling in the softness of her creamy white flesh. Suddenly, I feel the lips of my mother capture mine; her tongue slipping deeply inside my mouth and my eyes pop open. Stroking both of them now, my mother releases my mouth and I watch as she takes the mouth of her granddaughter in a timeless kiss of forbidden love before me. Then, their lustful gazes fall upon me once more and I literally melt away.

"Isn't your mother beautiful, Selena darling?" Mom whispers.

"The most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Selena replies.

"She reminds me so much of your great grandmother." Mom tells her. "Both of you do."

"Nana was a beautiful woman." Selena says.

"I wish she was here with us now." I say.

"She is, my darling." Mom says with a smile. "She is."

"Did you love her?" Selena asks.

"With all my heart." Mom replies. "She was my soul mate."

"What about my Mom?" Selena inquires innocently. "Isn't she your soul mate?"

"No, my love..." Mom whispers as she softly kisses her granddaughter. "Your mother is more than my soul mate; she is my very soul."

"Just as you are my very soul, my darling." I tell Selena; her eyes instantly flooding with tears.

"And you are mine." My daughter tells me.

Rising to my feet, I let my robe fall to the floor as a trident kiss of eternal love follows between mother, daughter and granddaughter. And with that, Quinn, Monica and Selena Coulter return to their bed of forbidden love, each carrying the memory of Farah Coulter in their heart.

"I love you, Grandma."

THE END