Watching Mum Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
2.8k words
4.55
152.3k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read chapters one and two before proceeding.

Over the next few weeks the sexual tension between mum and I became very intense and my dick was never far from my hand, mum seemed less concerned about closing doors to the bathroom when showering or bathing and spending longer draped in a towel after such activities. On two or three occasions I had the opportunity to watch her shower through the opaque screen of the cubicle and she now spent much longer in there than she ever did.

Just to make the picture of mum a little clearer, she is about 5'2", brunette, with a hour glass figure, her breast hang quite high and look wonderful in a bra, which incidentally would be a 34c. Her waist is narrow and stomach quite flat so you would certainly find her in good shape for her age having had four children. Most impressively for me was the thick bush of pubic hair, it covered her pussy mound and continued around to her butt, she kept it in shape rather than trimming it to any fashion.

Mum always dress smart, so for work she'd wear a business suit with stockings or tights and smart heels to match, often her blouse would be see through allowing any on lookers to acknowledge her good taste in underwear, and believe me she had good taste.

I too was becoming more of an exhibitionist and would walk around the house in just my pants and t-shirt, not for my sisters' benefits but to get some sort of reaction from mum. But saying that, with all the horny feeling I was having I was also beginning to look at my sisters in a different way and I would often get semi hard in the presence of any them and didn't do a great deal to hide it, why should I, I'm well taken care of in the underpants department!

With three sisters in the house it was difficult to take advantage of any time alone with mum but sometimes it would just happen, suddenly the house would be empty and the sexual tension would instantly be present. Either of us would find a way to continue with what was happening but still without and dialogue or direction, I still didn't know if this was just me being a horny young man or if mum was just teasing for her own pleasures.

I was beginning to get disillusioned with all the games in as much as we'd seemed to have reached a point where neither of us would take the next step, obviously if either of us had got the wrong idea then it would be highly embarrassing for both of us. I was thinking of ways to move things on to the next level and had fun with many ideas but I had not expected it to turn out the way it did,

One morning I woke early and wandered downstairs, dressed only in my pants I entered the kitchen to find the light on and mum sat at one of our bar stools, she jumped with surprise and stopped whatever it was she was doing, it appeared to me that she was writing in a diary! Now I didn't know she had a diary but suddenly it became the focus of my thoughts, did it contain personal thoughts and secrets? Was it just a planner? Where did she keep it?

"Morning Mum" I said chirpily "what ya doing?"

She looked a little startled as she turned to greet me, as she did she calmly closed the diary and put it on her lap under the breakfast bar out of sight.

She was dressed in a nightie which was short and reasonable see through and it took only one glance down to notice the shape of her breasts and the condition of her nipples, if it wasn't a diary then why was she looking all hot and horny?

"Good morning sweetheart" she countered in a quiet voice "You're up early" not answering my question.

"Year, I guess I couldn't get back to sleep so thought I'd may as well get up."

Still sat there with whatever it was on her lap, the conversation continued about this and that until I got up and went to the fridge to make myself a coffee, I didn't notice the semi hard on in my pants until I stood up and both mum I looked down at the bulge as it was so noticeable. I instantly looked at mum, her eyes took longer to come up to mine but when they did they were joined by a smile.

"My you are turning out to be a big boy aren't you?"

I wasn't sure how to answer her but stuttered out an apology of some sorts about "it always being like that in the morning."

Mum hopped off her stool and turned to leave the room taking whatever it was in her hand with her, she skipped away on her toes and looked fantastic in her short see-through nightie. I watched with desire as she moved down the hall to the stairs and wondered if she'd turn and look before climbing them, I was praying that she would as this would show that she had my audience and that she wanted my attention.

As she skipped off down the hall I moved to a position where I could watch her all the way, as she reached the stairs she turned knowingly and smiled a big naughty smile. Just as she vanished out of site she looked down at my bulging jockey shorts and took said, "you want to be careful where you point that thing, it looks dangerous!"

I felt like running after her and ripping that nightie off but the time would have been wrong, besides I had three sisters upstairs asleep in bed.

As the morning ran its course the girls woke and departed as usual, Joanne and Sarah went to work and Gail went off to college. Mum was the last to leave and was in a rush as usual, as she ran out the door she gave me a big kiss on the cheek and said "I'm glad you've put that thing away, we don't want to be getting the girls all excited do we".

As she brushed past me she tapped me gently on the front of my jogging pants, she skipped out the door looking a million dollars and went off to work.

Well as you can imagine I had only one thing on my mind, FIND THAT DIARY!

I waited for ten minutes or so before beginning my expedition to mums room, the excitement gave me an instant hard on so I decided to undress to my pants and give myself the odd stroke whenever I felt like it. Obviously I started at mum's bed side table and had the great pleasure of going through her entire underwear collection; for once I made my way through them quickly without finding my holy grail. Next it was the wardrobe which was fun because I found a few things which surprised me, pictures and letters from dad when they were younger, before he died.

My search was becoming a futile one and my frustration was getting the better of me, then I remembered that mums built-in wardrobe had an alcove inside it, so where the doors hinged wasn't actually the wall there was about a foot of space inside and to the left, you would never know had you not played hide and seek as a child. I readdressed the wardrobe and moved the rail of coats away from what seamed like the wall…Bingo!

Although it was dark I could see a number of shoe boxes and a pile of books and videos, there was a little wooden ornate chest just bigger that a shoe box. I checked mums window before removing the box and placing it on her bed, opening it was like Pandora's box, there was no doubt that I was going to open it but I was nervous of what I might find.

Gently I raised the lid and there on the top was a little pink notebook, I took it out to see that it was full of notes and writing, before going on I took a look as to what was under the book and found a small black vibrator and some letters, I decided to read the letters before I settled down to the diary and boy am a glad that I did.

The first letter I opened was from Barbara an olds friend of mum's, Babs moved away about 3 years ago with her husbands' job and they obviously kept in touch, the content of the letter however was fantastic! The first page or so was the usual updating of gossip but towards the end she wrote the following:

"I do miss our ladies night in front of the fire, that first evening I gave you the shoulder massage was just wonderful, Oh you are such a beautiful woman Jan and to think of those years I spent admiring and fantasizing about you and we only manages a few months together"

"Jesus Christ!" I thought, am I really reading that mum and Barbara had a girly relationship, reading on it turned out that mum allowed Barbara to seduce her over a bottle of red wine and a warm fire and Barbara was now reliving the moment to mum in her letter. The next paragraph read:

"I was gasping with desire as I slid your blouse from your shoulders and slowly worked my way under your arms, I wasn't sure of your feelings and was expecting you to stop me any minute but when I noticed your breathing getting heavier I knew to carry on, oh Jan I nearly wet myself when you raised your arms and allowed me to feel your breasts and the moment you turned a kissed me was the hottest moment of my life!"

Well you can imagine what sort of affect that had on me and my raging hard on, I read on with intrigue and raging lust for my mum, my dick almost exploded as the visual imagery developed. Barbara wrote about the feelings she had for mum and how "the fire still burns for her soft touch" All I needed was to read that my mum had gone down on another woman to complete my wildest dreams:-

I read on, "can you remember Jan, the next evening you came to me and Jon (her husband) was away?"

"I can you remember how sexy you looked in that long white dress and you told me it was for my benefit" Barbara was in some deep lustful mode and it worked well on me!

"I never told you at the time but I nearly wet myself just looking at you, you were so perfect and demure with your hair up and your long flowing dress. I wanted to rape you and make love to you; I made myself cum so hard after you went home that I shouted out my orgasm…. You have such a spell over me Jan!"

I picked up another letter and scanned through the blurb, I soon found the beginning of my interest, again she wrote openly and with frank expression.

"Jan, I must tell you about a women I met at work, she's the new girl in accounts, she is a petite size 10 like you with a body any man would die for!" now this sounded interesting I thought to myself.

"Anyway we got talking and she told me she was single and lonely as she just moved to the area, I went out for a meal and bottle of wine with her and when I dropped her off she invited me in for a coffee, well as we talked she changed form her work clothes and sat opposite me in skimpy briefs and a loose t shirt, I couldn't take my eyes off this sexy young thing and I think she knew it, she wasn't shy and I kept taking glances at her pussy which was barely hidden by the thin material of her panties. Next thing I know she asks me if I like looking at her pussy? As she spoke she opened her legs and pulled her briefs to one side revealing a beautiful sweet pussy, well, you'd have been proud of me Jan, I dropped to my knees and made that girl cum so hard it was wonderful"

"Jan, I know you won't mind me sharing this with you because you always loved it when I sucked on your hard clit, you are such a wonderful lover and I can't wait for the time when I can feel you tongue between my pussy lips again."

Well that was it for me; I put the letter down and brought myself off to an amazing thunderous orgasm, my mum was not only the sexiest woman alive but she loved other women too.. wow!

I must have dosed off but woke with a fright! holly shit! What if someone came home and found me and mum's letters on her bed. As it happened I'd only snoozed for minutes and as you can imagine got straight back to my investigative work, I put the letter back and picked up the diary, it wasn't a proper "dated" diary but a notebook with daily notes and dates written in.

Opening at a random page the next and biggest surprise of all hit me, and it took me by complete surprise! this was the type of diary you share with no one, mum was pretty explicit in her thoughts and seemed to be taking great pleasure in her correspondence. The first line I read was the one which had the type of impact you can't explain, so I won't; I'll tell you what it read:

"Today was a new and exciting day, the fire inside burns at fever pitch and my lust overrides my head completely, if anything happens today I wouldn't be able to stop myself, I nearly got caught spying this morning but it was the prelude to the most intense orgasm so far, I don't know where its going to end but sooner or later I know I'll make love to her."

I read it 2 or 3 times wondering why it read wrong and suddenly it hit me, boy did it hit me, Mum was talking about one of my sisters and not me! Jesus my head was suddenly spinning, it must be Gail, no she was the youngest, maybe Joanne the oldest and most developed, "oh fuck" I thought, was I wrong about me all alone?

As it happened I needn't have worried, on the next page she wrote, "Stuart is turning into quite a stud now, I find myself thinking about him naked and my fingers wander to the wetness forming between my legs, I know he watches me and I shouldn't encourage him but I can't help myself, I've never felt such erotic thought about him before and we seem to be playing some thrilling voyeuristic games together."

So that was it, mums own words that she was wanking for me and the other occasions were for my benefit and nor just my good fortune, but what about my sisters, I dug deeper and found more revealing truths about mum.

"Gail looked so pretty today, we took a swim and I found myself admiring her figure and firm young breasts, how could I be having the dirty thoughts I do? Why do I wake wet with either Gail or Stuart on my mind, this has got to stop before someone gets hurt."

The next entry was over a week later so I guess mum was struggling with her conscience, it read: "I can't get this thing from my mind, last night was just fantastic, I lay on the sofa "asleep" and allowed Stuart to admire my open thighs and crotch, it was amazing and the most daring I've been so far, I was dripping wet and wanted so much for him to touch me, I wanted him so bad my pussy ached for him inside me. I managed to see through partly opened eyes how beautiful his cock is and how big it is, I need it and need it soon.

So there was the truth, now I knew that the previous performances were indeed for me and that mum was so fucking hot for it I now could make some sort of move, how and when was the only problem, how to you approach your mums and tell her you know she wants to fuck you. My hand again returned to my dick and mixed images and thoughts crossed my mind, I was now thinking of two things, fucking mum and watching mum and Gail get it on.

See you in part 4!!