Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

Leela sat in the single sofa perpendicular to the long sofa and picked up the newspaper. She was dressed in a semi-transparent pyjama pant and a sleeveless pyjama top.

"So, how are things with you?" I asked, hoping to start a conversation.

"Good lah. Just a lot to do in the 3rd year project" she replied and then asked "And, what about you? How is campus life?"

"Ok lah, I guess. No complaints so far" I replied, looking at her.

She had brushed her shoulder-length hair and looked beautiful, blessed with Mom's exquisite facial features. She did not appear to be wearing a bra and her pretty feet, with her toenails painted red look good enough to be kissed and adored. She sensed that I was watching her and looked up from the papers.

"Are you dreaming again, kiddo?" she asked me, putting down the newspaper.

"I was just thinking of how fast time flies by. Seems just yesterday when we used to be innocent little kids" I elaborated.

"Well, I am still innocent" responded Leela, grinning and stretching her hands above her head, exposing her clean-shaven arm pits.

My eyes were instantly attracted to her bare armpits as well as her raised bosom as she held her hands outstretched over her head. She seemed amused that I was fascinated with her shaven armpits and teasingly placed her hands at the back of head and swung her shoulders, one way and then the reverse, as if doing a stretching exercise. Her seemingly ample tits moved under her pyjama top, her pointed nipples wanting to pierce through the cloth. My cock, safely hidden inside my underwear, was stimulated by the sight of her bare flesh and twitched in excitement.

"And, you are definitely not little anymore" teased Leela, winking her eye.

"Yes, 6 feet body of steel" I uttered, standing up to proudly show off my towering height.

She got up from her sofa and stood up close to me, measuring her height against mine. She traced her palm from the top of her head to a position just above my shoulder. She was about 4 to 5 inches shorter than me.

"Yes, you are definitely big" she laughed and pushed me back to sit down on the sofa.

I could now clearly see the outline of her naked breasts under her pyjama top as she stood there, with her arms on her hips. She seemed to have a sizeable pair of orbs, topped by lovely black buds.

"By the way, I am sorry to have disturbed your enjoyment this afternoon" she said, sounding cheekily apologetic.

"It wasn't what you thought. I was not masturbating" I answered her.

"Yeah, right! You were hard, brother dear, and you were stroking it" she said, her eyes questioning me.

I explained to her about the magic oil which drew a snigger from her.

"It's the truth, believe it or not" I said, getting irritated with her teasing.

"Well, it must be working - the oil I mean. You are big, kiddo, huge, almost as large as Appa......ooops" she responded, ending abruptly after realizing what she had just said, her palm closing over her lips.

She sat down next to me and stretched her legs out on the coffee table. I too stretched out my legs on the table and we remained silent for a few seconds.

"How do you know?" I asked.

No answer.

"How do you know Dad is big?" I repeated the question.

"I have seen him" she answered, almost nonchalantly, her face staring directly to the TV screen.

"Have you seen any other men?" I asked.

"Hey! What do you think I am?" she answered, a little annoyed.

My left hand sought her hand and my right hand patted her left cheek, pacifying her. She leaned her head on my shoulder and we shared a moment of silence like that.

Without moving her head, she asked me softly "Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No! Still a virgin" I replied, rather I lied, after a split-second thought.

More seconds of silence. Her left hand brushed my left thigh.

"And you?" I asked.

"Yes, still a virgin" she whispered, her hand slowly stroking my thigh.

I moved forward on the sofa, turned back to look at her for a few mesmerizing seconds and seeing the glow of love and desire in her eyes, I planted a kiss on her lips. She flung her hands around my neck and hugged me, holding my head against her bosom. We stayed like that for a few blissful minutes.

"Do you want to see something beautiful?" Leela asked, hardly audible.

"What?" I asked, in reply.

She stood up and pulled me by the hand. And then placing her index finger against her lips, she asked me to remain absolutely silent and pulled me towards her room. Her room was dark and she closed the door slightly behind us. Then once again, warning me to be quiet, she guided me towards the peephole and I played along, pretending to be unaware of what was in store.

On the other side of the wall, the show had already started. My parents' room was comparatively darker than the previous nights when I had seen them. I soon realized that only one bedside lamp was lit. But there was certainly no hiding of what was going on.

Mom, stark naked, was on top of Dad in a classic 69, her lips wrapped around his mammoth cock while she humped his mouth with her incredible pussy, her beautiful long legs stretched out on either side of Dad's face.. Dad's sarong lay around his ankles as he lifted his bottom off the mattress, thrusting his magnificent pillar into Mom's loving, oral cavity. His hands were on Mom's bums, holding her in place as he hungrily licked her juicy cunt.

I removed my eye away from the peephole and tugged at Leela's hand excitedly, acting totally ignorant of what was going on in the other room. She had her eye glued to another peephole.

'Oh my God! I can't believe this" I exclaimed in a whisper, sounding innocent.

She pulled my hand and guided me out of the room, back to the hall. Making me sit down, she turned up the volume of the TV a little and then sat next to me.

"What can't you believe?" Leela asked.

"Mom and Dad, like that" I answered, continuing the innocent role.

"Why not? It's quite natural for a man and woman to make love you know. Otherwise you and I would not exist" she explained, trying to sound academic.

"I know. But what they were doing. Oral sex....I can't believe it" I replied.

"Well, you better believe it. It is the real thing" she said, surprised at my innocence.

"So, how long have you been spying on them?" I asked.

"Since I was 16. Sheela was the one who discovered them first" she answered, a cheeky smile on her lips.

"Sheela? Really? Have you seen them do other things too?" I asked, pretending to be totally ignorant.

"What other things?" she replied with a question, wanting to entice the words out of my mouth.

"Intercourse" I answered, then feeling rather silly to have used that term.

She laughed and said "You mean fucking, my little brother?"

Seeing me nod, she pulled my hand and invited me "Come and see for yourself."

Before we entered her room again, we checked to see if it was all clear downstairs. We did not want Aayahmah or Mala surprising us. We left the TV and the hall lights on and went into Leela's room, just closing the door behind us, to ensure darkness in the room.

I approached the peephole again and placed my eye to the opening. Leela did likewise on another peephole to my right.

Mom was now sitting upright on Dad's face, her hands holding on the headboard as she fucked his mouth with a steady rhythm. Her beautifully mature tits heaved and bounced, as she smothered her bottom over Dad's face, enjoying the oral pleasures provided by his tongue and mouth. My teenage cock sprang immediately to life, twitching under my shorts.

"Mmmm.....yessss" we heard Mom moan in pleasure, her frame shaking from an ongoing explosion.

Dad's colossal lingam stood fully erect, pointing vertically up to the ceiling, the mushroom head shining in all its grandeur. Once again, I had the strongest urge to suck on that magnificent meat, to feel it inside my mouth.

As if sharing my thoughts, Leela whispered to me "Isn't he beautiful?"

I nodded and then whispered back "And massive."

We continued to spy on our parents. Mom was now standing on her knees, her body literally vibrating and Dad had his neck raised, his head buried in the hairy treasure between Mom's legs. Her hands were locked at the back of his head, supporting her lover as he serviced her wanton pussy. Mom was trembling in pleasure and wet, slurping noises could clearly be heard as Dad's busy tongue lapped up her juices furiously.

"Beautiful...." I heard Leela whisper to herself, as we watched Mom's body jerk in the throes of her orgasm.

My prick was by now rock hard, fully turned on not just by the scene I was viewing but also due to the fact that my adorable, loving sister was beside me, my accomplice. Our breathing was also getting noticeably heavy, obviously overwhelmed by watching and listening to our parents and by our closeness.

I felt Leela's left hand reach out and touch my right hand, holding it in the space between us. As we watched Mom rocking her hairy cunt slowly on Dad's face while he continued to lick her, our fingers interlocked tightly, expressing the growing desire in our youthful bodies. Mom was softy uttering some words of love to Dad but we could not make them out clearly.

"Touch me" I heard Leela whisper while her hand guided mine to her waist.

My right hand slipped under her pyjama top and touched her lower back, stroking her soft skin. I felt her body shudder and a hiss escaping her lips, as my fingers touched her. I slid my hand up her back gently, confirming that she was not wearing a bra, and then slid it back down to her waist. I repeated this a few times as if to calm her and then removed my hand out from her pyjama top.

Mom slid her bottom down Dad's torso and rested her head on his chest, a brief moment of pause from her shuddering climax. They kissed briefly and then whispered something to each other. They laughed softly and exchanged caresses, Mom's fingers stroking his chest while Dad's hand stroked Mom's back.

I moved my eye away from the wall and turned towards Leela. She did likewise. We reached out both our hands towards each other and then slowly drew our bodies close. We hugged each other tight and we could both feel the tense excitement in our bodies. She looked up to me, her lips open, seeking a kiss from me. I bent down and let my tongue lick over her lips before fixing my lips to her. Immediately, her tongue penetrated my mouth, willing to be sucked. I did not disappoint her and devoured her tongue while my hands roamed over her back.

She detracted her tongue and willed mine which I more than obliged. My hands by now had slipped under the back of her pyjama bottom and grasped her panty-covered bum cheeks while I thrust my hardened monster against her groin. Her hands had made their way to my back and pulled me hard against her, wanting to feel my hardness against her virgin treasure.

Above our heavy breathing, we heard sounds from the other side and believing that there was more action on the other side, we broke our hug and looked at each other, contemplating what to do next. Moving away from each other and towards the wall, we held hands as we again peeped through the tiny holes on the wooden wall.

Our timing was perfect as Mom was on the bed on her hands and knees and Dad was standing on his knees behind her, stroking his fabulous erect meat, poised at the entrance of Mom's yoni. Mom turned around to look at Dad, her divine face illustrating the overwhelming desire to have her pussy fucked. Leela's fingers gripped my fingers tightly.

"Fuck me now, Athan" we heard Mom whisper to Dad, as she spread her knees wider on the mattress.

Dad obliged instantly, guiding his mushroom head to Mom's holy orifice and then with a mighty push buried his giant cock into the depths of her cunt. Their bed literally shook with the power of his thrust.

"Yessssss...........aaaaahhhhhhh" we heard both of them moan simultaneously.

"Mmmmmmm......yesssss....fuck..." Leela whispered, releasing my hand, her bottom humping forward as if she was feeling the penetration.

"Wowww......." I blurted out, as if seeing them for the first time.

As Dad slowly withdrew his monstrous meat, Mom turned her face towards him, literally begging him to shove it back in. The drunken glaze of her face expressed sheer wanton desire. And for the first time, I wished I was there in place of Dad. My fully hardened cock throbbed excitedly as I imagined what it would be like to be inside Mom's cunt at that precise moment.

As if Dad had heard me, he thrust back hard into Mom's obliging twat and slowly started to pound her pussy repeatedly in a steady tempo. They were beautiful to watch, just so natural. Mom rested her torso onto the mattress, her face looking exactly in my direction, her eyes bewitching. Just then I had the strangest of feelings deep inside me - that Mom was feeling my cock inside her. My cock jerked wickedly.

I turned to look at Leela. Her bottom was swaying, forwards and backwards, almost in tandem with Dad's thrusts. And she had her right hand against the front of her groin. I moved my right hand to Leela's behind and gently felt her bums over the material, as she continued to sway and peep.

She looked at me, turning her body towards me, her pretty face filled with desire. Her right hand was slowly stroking the front of her groin and a slight moan escaped from her lips. I reached out to her and placed my right hand over hers and gently removed her hand away.

I touched her, my palm against her womanhood, covered by the thin cloth of her pyjama and the thin material of her panties. In the darkness, her eyes sparkled with loving desire, promising me of unlimited pleasures. I gently stroked my palm downwards. I felt her shiver as she parted her legs to allow me access. My palm slipped under, between her legs, cupping her concealed treasure. She humped my palm and I felt the warm dampness between her legs and smiled at her.

Placing my hands on each side of her thighs, I kneeled down on my knees in front of her and planted a kiss on her pyjama-covered groin. She jerked her body away as she felt my lips over the material. Her female aroma was different, more a flowery-fruity scent, intoxicating me immediately. My hands held her thighs as I pulled her back to my face, planting several kisses over the front of her loins, feeling her slowly thrust against me.

Her hands went to the back of my head, gently pulling my face to her as she humped me. I rubbed my face against her womanhood as she thrust herself against me. Slowly, my fingers tugged at her waistline but she stopped me and prompted me to stand up. Then holding my right hand, she pulled the front of her pyjama and panties forward and slipped my right hand inside.

"Touch my pussy, Mohan" she whispered to me, pushing her pelvis forward to me.

My fingers gently slid under her panties, feeling the heat radiating from her virgin temple. She seemed to have very fine, silky hair but it felt not so densely forested. I touched her virgin pussy lips and ran my index finger along the middle, gently parting the moist lips.

"Mmmmm......just like when we were little kids" Leela hissed quietly in pleasure, bending her knees a little, to open her treasure to my probing finger.

She leaned forward and rested her head against my chest, as my fingers explored the unchartered territory between her legs. Her right hand touched the front of my shorts, feeling my raging hardness under the thin material, as she humped my probing fingers.

"Mmmmmm....aaaahhhhh....fuckkkk meeee......yesssss....Athannnnn....aaaahhhhh" we heard Mom moaning in pleasure from the other side of the wall.

Leela lifted up her head to look at me, smiling at what she had heard. Her right hand slipped under my shorts and grasped hold of my rock hard meat, her fingers encircling the blood-filled muscle. She gasped as she squeezed my oversized cock, her index finger sliding over the tip and feeling my leaking pre-cum, widening her smile as she felt the sticky wetness.

"Soooo big and hard" she whispered to me, clamping her fingers tight around my rod.

My index finger traced along her slit gently, from top to bottom and then up again. I felt her hard clit and touched it, inducing a moan from her lips. Leela's clit was throbbing and as I toyed with her Venus mound of pleasure, rubbing gently around the sides, it seemed to literally grow bigger.

"Mmmmm....yeaaaahhhhh.....beautiful.....mmmmm" she moaned to my chest, as her right hand stroked my cock, from the base to the tip.

Her pussy lips felt so different to Aayahmah's, thinner but seemingly tighter. I used my fingers to gently part her lips wider and then probed for the entrance to her vagina. Knowingly Leela bent her knees a little more to open up her flower for me. As the tip of my index finger touched the opening of her womanly orifice, her body retracted backwards as if trying to avoid the intrusion.

Thinking that she did not wish my finger to penetrate her, I tried to remove my right hand from inside her panties but letting go of my throbbing cock, she held my right hand, keeping it between her legs.

She looked into my eyes again, her beautiful round eyes bewitching. Mesmerizing me with her seductive smile, her fingers selected my middle finger and guided it to her entrance. Then slightly moving her pelvis, she placed the tip of my finger into her tight hole.

"Love me with your finger, my darling brother" she cooed to me.

I obliged my sister's wish and pushed my middle finger gently up into her tight but wet tunnel. She gasped when my finger penetrated her youthful cunt. I cupped her pussy with my open palm, as if promising her that I would always protect her. She adjusted her position a little and then started to buck her hips gently.

"Mmmm.....yes, Mohan.... ..." she moaned, feeling my incestuous finger moving inside her.

Her vagina was tight, wrapped like a sheath of rubber around my finger. I gently touched her insides with my fingertip, feeling the fresh muscles of her cunt. I slowly moved my finger in and out, increasing the depth of penetration at every upward stroke, till my finger tip was buried knuckle-deep inside her tunnel. Her pussy squeezed my finger automatically, as if in a reflex action. Simultaneously, her right hand slipped back into my shorts and grasped my raging meat.

"Athaaan.....yesssss....nowwwwww........cummmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggg" we heard Mom moan, obviously climaxing around the magnificent shaft pounding her.

My cock twitched repeatedly, hearing my Mom and as if in tandem, Leela's pussy throbbed uncontrollably. Leela pressed her legs together tightly around my probing finger and her pussy wall squeezed hard, while she planted soft kisses on my chest.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh.....yessssssss....fuck meeee.......aaaaahhhhhh" Mom moaned again.

"Mmmmmm...." Leela hissed in pleasure, as she started to buck her hips, while I finger-fucked her.

The experiences with Aayahmah had taught me how to please and satisfy a pussy and now more than anything else, I wanted to give maximum pleasure to my sister. I bent my finger inside her pussy towards me, and used the tip of my finger to locate her pleasure spot. I easily found the small fleshy ridge inside her pussy and as I touched it I felt her body jerk in response.

"Yessss....there...........mmmm" she moaned, as my finger caressed her G-spot.

Even in the darkened room, her face was beautifully radiant; expressing the sheer pleasure she was feeling as I caressed her sacred spot. Her eyes were filled with love for me and her beautiful lips sensually open, begging to be kissed.

"I love you, Chinnakka..." I whispered to her and then bent down to kiss her lips.

I had always called Leela as Chinnakka and Sheela as Periyakka (Chinna = small, Periya = big, Akka = elder sister).

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers